Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ElderElijah190
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Dyspo is blood lusted while team are in character.

Perfect teamwork for team 2.

No time limit.

Win by death or ko.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps hard.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3 higherpower  Moderator

Jin unironically blitzes.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team murks.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo causally stomp, I mean he was casually fucking around with both Ultimate Gohan and Golden Frieza who are universe level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is going on in this thread, dyspo stomps in base

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omriamar

either solo stomp lol Dyspo really??

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo.

Also Golden Frieza is not universal.GoDs are possibly universal & Frieza is nowhere close to GoDs.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't know anything about jin but toriko can't compete with dbs tiers

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Feats wise Jin can solo

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Jin isn't bringing anything to the table, I don't see why Dyspo doesn't win this.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LiTTlleJeiKKie

@thedarkpaladin:

Either solo.

lets forgate about dyspo since i know you are just bluffing.

can you even prove that this guys can take on nemek frieza???

either you be serious here or don't be at all! and if so say that you aren't serious

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@littllejeikkie: Either Jin or Toriko would oneshot Namek Frieza and both of them clear Z.

either you be serious here or don't be at all!

This? Coming from you? Lol.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Chaos239

Dyspo stomps

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie: We might as well forget about him, because he's going to get creamed fighting either of these guys, both of which are comfortably FTL and dishing out superior striking power.

Don't talk about being serious. You're not a good enough debater for that.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo is such a chump. He got beat by Maji=Kayo. His special speed abilities only matter if you let him use them.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

But...but why?

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

We might as well forget about him, because he's going to get creamed fighting either of these guys,

well, when you are actually arguing with someone, you will need something called proof. nemek frieza has enough power to take care of them both at the same time, if you say otherwise, then tell me your reasoning for that. and also show me their top feats cause i know toriko(have seen the anime, read the manga) but he dosen't have any feats near to compete agonist the likes of frieza.

both of which are comfortably FTL and dishing out superior striking power.

well feats for that is required, i know jin mo-ri is ftl but i don't see torriko on that level, if you consider his feats ftl, then ,so is frieza, in fact he is ftl even in his first(weakest form).

Don't talk about being serious. You're not a good enough debater for that.

what can i do if you say so, Mr Ben Shapiro

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

i am willing to ignore you, based on your previous reply to me.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie:

well, when you are actually arguing with someone, you will need something called proof. nemek frieza has enough power to take care of them both at the same time, if you say otherwise, then tell me your reasoning for that. and also show me their top feats cause i know toriko(have seen the anime, read the manga) but he dosen't have any feats near to compete agonist the likes of frieza.

The proof isn't the issue. I'm just concerned given you post history that you might not be able to deliver it on your end. Namek Freeza doesn't have the speed nor durability to physical blows to take serious punches from either Toriko or Jin and the both have unique abilities like clones and mental attacks that Freeza has shown no answer to. The only thing he would bring to the table is energy projection, which isn't enough.

well feats for that is required, i know jin mo-ri is ftl but i don't see torriko on that level, if you consider his feats ftl, then ,so is frieza, in fact he is ftl even in his first(weakest form).

Toriko has outperformed proven FTL fighters in combat, though and if we ignore that and say Dyspo is faster that him, there's a severe lack of evidence Dyspo could even harm him. What proof is there to say Freeza is FTL at all?

what can i do if you say so, Mr Ben Shapiro

Not too much. Just polish your skills.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 higherpower  Moderator
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo solos. Lol at anyone in Toriko being able to make DBS Mid tier flinch

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dypso solos torikoverse lol what is this?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 higherpower  Moderator
HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God damnit. Team wins.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Not sure how I always end up arguing with the sort. Guess it's a run of bad luck.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two skillfully superior combatants with both strength and speed advantages. AND they have perfect teamwork? Poor Dyspo

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Dyspo massively nerfed without being able to fly is miles above them speed wise, with flight they won't ever touch him

Then comes trillions of IMPs to the face

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

We agree.

Dyspo massively nerfed without being able to fly is miles above them speed wise,

One of them crossed from one solar system to another, to intercept a FTL character. The other has kept pace with, and completely outdone/blitzed FTL characters. Dyspo's claim to fame is being vaguely FTL, which is great. But not nearly enough to even sustain a match against just one of Team 2, let alone be "miles above them in speed." Which, btw, makes no sense.

with flight they won't ever touch him

You know Jin can fly, right? You know Toriko can casually jump to space and sustain battle mid air? Ignoring that, why would flying suddenly make him untouchable? He's still to slow to do anything here.

Then comes trillions of IMPs to the face

Which don't phase either of them, as they've been shrugging off large planetary physicals like nothing. Dyspo couldn't even seriously hurt Frieza, Hit, Goku or Gohan.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: and that's meant to be impressive why?

Raditz dodged a bear light speed beam in the first ever episode of Z

Then you have said character being nothing compared to Freiza who was able to death beam people who could casually dodge FTL beams without anyone even realising

Now add a factor of about 1000 to that and you'll be roughly below Dyspo at base still

Because Dyspo without flight was able to go MTFL

Go on please show me Jin doing that please? So ya obvious with flight he'll be far quicker

I think it goes to show the efforts people go to debate when apprantley SSj Goku and Jin was debatable on the vine

It makes no sense now how if that is debatable that this isn't an outright stomp

But I understand all of you it's still trying to cling on to low showings and bad translation and filler to try support your case

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The proof isn't the issue. I'm just concerned given you post history that you might not be able to deliver it on your end.

go ahead? do it?

Namek Freeza doesn't have the speed nor durability to physical blows to take serious punches from either Toriko or Jin and the both have unique abilities like clones and mental attacks that Freeza has shown no answer to.

near death frieza after taking a hell lot of beating took a spirit bomb, gokus kaio ken times 20 kamehameha which can be scaled way above planet since(k4=planet in seiyan saga), got cutted in a half and on top of that he took the explosion of a planet without even getting too much damage from it. he even stated that he would lose some of his energies if he were to take it. and here you are saying that someone like toriko who at best could be scaled to big planet level can defeat frieza from nemek?

The only thing he would bring to the table is energy projection, which isn't enough.

you mean, when he destroyed planet vegeta on his weakest form while sitting on his chair laughing at it, a planet 10 the earth gravity??? in terms of dc he outmatches torriko by far specially on his final form.

Toriko has outperformed proven FTL fighters in combat,

when ? can you show me?

though and if we ignore that and say Dyspo is faster that him,there's a severe lack of evidence Dyspo could even harm him.

1 punch from dyspo would rip toriko apart. i think now you need to prove to me that torriko>nemek frieza, forgate about dyspo for once.

What proof is there to say Freeza is FTL at all?

what proof is there to say torriko is ftl? asked you first, and you didn't answer?

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

why are you even here? you once faild to prove to me that torriko>nemek frieza. he is not touching anyone from super unless you can prove me that he has a chance agonist even frieza from nemek.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know wank is possible, but I swear I saw people making an argument for Toriko beating bloodlusted Wally West, if he can do this he solos

Dyspo and Toppo. Otherwise I don't know enough about Toriko to give an opinion, but Jin is probably in Dyspo's league, so I'll go with duo. But maybe not, Dyspo was fighting GF, Hit, and Goku, all of which would stomp the duo to my knowledge.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie:

go ahead? do it?

Sure. The simple fact that neither Freeza nor Dyspo have taken physical punches anywhere close to a casual blow from Toriko, and are regularly injured from punches and kicks that show nowhere near this level of destruction is more than enough proof:

https://imgur.com/a/AZ6CQ

near death frieza after taking a hell lot of beating took a spirit bomb, gokus kaio ken times 20 kamehameha which can be scaled way above planet since(k4=planet in seiyan saga), got cutted in a half and on top of that he took the explosion of a planet without even getting too much damage from it. he even stated that he would lose some of his energies if he were to take it. and here you are saying that someone like toriko who at best could be scaled to big planet level can defeat frieza from nemek?

I don't think you understood me, so I'll say it once more: Namek Saga Freeza, along with Dyspo btw, lacks feats of tanking physical punches/kicks anywhere close to the level Toriko or Jin can dish out. Freeza isn't above large planet level by feats or scaling, anyway and he certainly doesn't have the speed or versatility needed to contend here.

you mean, when he destroyed planet vegeta on his weakest form while sitting on his chair laughing at it, a planet 10 the earth gravity??? in terms of dc he outmatches torriko by far specially on his final form.

Good for him. That still doesn't put him above planet level in terms of DC and changes nothing regarding his lackluster physicals.

when ? can you show me?

He was outperforming Bambina in the final battle against Acacia, who by the way was treated as fodder with the rest of the 8 Kings by less evolved versions of Neo/Acacia than the one Toriko sent flying across the planet while not even looking at him. Bambina alone can dodge multiple Mold Spears from Coco, each of which are confirmed to be light speed in the official translation:

https://imgur.com/a/EyHan

1 punch from dyspo would rip toriko apart. i think now you need to prove to me that torriko>nemek frieza, forgate about dyspo for once.

Just an empty statement on your part yet again without anything backing you up. If you want to be taken seriously enough for me to bother debating with you, start by showing me some physical striking feats from Dyspo that come anywhere close to Toriko's casual punches.

what proof is there to say torriko is ftl? asked you first, and you didn't answer?

Then perhaps you need to read the post again, as I answered you quite clearly. Now it's your turn.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ComicGirl21

Dyspo. Enough power to hurt Perfected golden Frieza, enough skill to go toe to toe with ultate Gohan even with his speed limited and finally enough speed to be undetectable by Gods of destruction and only barely detectable for angels. G freaking G.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo couldn't damage base Frieza nor Mystic Gohan. All he has is speed. Either Jin or Toriko can squash him.

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dyspo in a stomp

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps with planet level++ punches.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By magnus_carlsen3

@antonio_1996 said:

nope. Beerus/champa casually busted jupiter size planets with a single kick(manga). Goku and Beerus almost destroyed universe with a clash of fist. Currrent Golden Frieza is stronger than the Goku that fought Beerus. Dyspo took hits from Golden Frieza. Dyspo hurts Golden Frieza. Dyspo wins this.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

nope. Beerus/champa casually busted jupiter size planets with a single kick(manga). Goku and Beerus almost destroyed universe with a clash of fist. Currrent Golden Frieza is stronger than the Goku that fought Beerus. Dyspo took hits from Golden Frieza. Dyspo hurts Golden Frieza. Dyspo wins this.

Nope. Team stomps.