Dwight Schrute (The Office) vs Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#1 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43733 posts) - - Show Bio

Dwight "Danger" Schrute

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Ron "F*cking" Swanson

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1:

• H2H only.
  • Incharacter.
  • Fight in a dojo.

Round 2:

• CQC fight using things from both they're offices. For example Dwight can grab a sword from the ceiling or some nun-chucks from under the desk, Ron can grab his crossbow or set up a claymore.
  • Morals Off.
  • Takes place in a generic Office.

Round 3:

• Each is bloodlusted and gets 3 months prep.

Round 4:

• Both have exactly half of every US military: army, navy, national guard etc. And they are in a civil war for America. Who is the better leader and strategist?
No Caption Provided

Some feats for both are here: Who Would Win an American Gladiator Tournament, Ron Swanson or Dwight Schrute?

Who wins?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43733 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump c'mon this is great.

#3 Edited by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

Round 1 to Ron. Dwight's fight with Michael in his dojo was pretty emberassing.

Round 2 to Ron.

Round 3. I have no idea. Lol.

#4 Posted by longbowhunter (9425 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight up H2H, Ron takes Dwight easily. Just look what he did to Jeremy Jamm at Leslie and Ben's wedding. The only way I could see Dwight getting the upper hand is in an ambush scenario. Like when he f**ked Jim up with those snowballs by hiding in the snowman.

#5 Posted by OrdinaryAlan (6717 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Ron
  2. Eh, maybe Dwight. If he were smart about it.
  3. Ron. A blood lusted Ron Swanson would not be someone to mess with.
  4. Dwight. Toward the end of the series, Dwight showed great leadership ability and competence in running a company and whatnot. Also, factor in the fact Ron hates government, he'd probably dissolve everything to an anarchy state.
#6 Posted by kidchipotle (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

Dwight, definitely Dwight.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43733 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

I'd imagine that Ron has terrible aim, and would probably miss with his crossbow.

Why? He is an accomplished hunter. They was even an episode where he takes everyone hunting early on.

#8 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

I'd imagine that Ron has terrible aim, and would probably miss with his crossbow.

Why? He is an accomplished hunter. They was even an episode where he takes everyone hunting early on.

Oh really? I haven't watched all of the episodes, probably not even half. I always got the feeling that all of his talk was just nonsense. Lol.

He should take that round then.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#9 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

RON SWANSON wins this. That man is the man's man!!!

No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43733 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Straight up H2H, Ron takes Dwight easily. Just look what he did to Jeremy Jamm at Leslie and Ben's wedding.
  2. The only way I could see Dwight getting the upper hand is in an ambush scenario. Like when he f**ked Jim up with those snowballs by hiding in the snowman.
  1. Things is he took at least 2 hits to the face before he fought back. He did one shot him though. So he will probably tank at least 2 hits from Dwight before fighting back in the first round.
  2. That was amazing I totally forgot about that. Jim was like scared for his life.

Dwight, definitely Dwight.

Why?

Dwight. Toward the end of the series, Dwight showed great leadership ability and competence in running a company and whatnot. Also, factor in the fact Ron hates government, he'd probably dissolve everything to an anarchy state.

Interesting I guess, but he doesn't hate it so much that he would be like Hippie Ron his arch enemy. I think he could lead an army well. Ron also shows great leadership and wisdom even if he prefers silence and to be alone.

#11 Edited by Drago2150 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Ron wrecks Dwight in terms of overall physical prowess. I would say Dwight if it wasn't for his pathetic fight with Michael. Advantage: Swanson

Round 2- This is a tough one. In a close combat scenario, I give it to Dwight because of his pepper spray. Long range goes to Swanson. Advantage: Draw

Round 3- Another tough one, but with three months prep I would trust Dwight to come up with a more interesting plan than Swanson. Advantage: Dwight (Slightly)

Round 4- This one is not as close. Dwight is a fantastic motivator and leader, as evidenced during his regional conference speech. Swanson, not so much. Advantage: Dwight

Overall: Dwight (Slightly)

#12 Posted by Huey_Freeman34 (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron stomps all rounds.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43733 posts) - - Show Bio

@drago2150: welcome to the vine, and i love that you joined for this battle.

#14 Posted by the_stegman (40389 posts) - - Show Bio

The world explodes when these two fight.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by Keenko (5206 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by mrmonster (16715 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ron

2. Ron

3. Dwight

4. Dwight, he's a better manipulator

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#17 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2204 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron wins all hand to hand, Dwight is a black belt but not a very good one. Give him a weapon and give him permission to kill he would be an absolute savage. Let them rule politics Dwight stomps then becomes a tyrant and takes over the world also for those above Dwight didn't hide in the snowman he made him think he was but was on top of the building

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43733 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredible fight, forgot I made this

#19 Edited by Amendment50 (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron wins. Dwight is all talk; Michael beat him in straight H2H lol.

Dwight probably has more weapons in the office though.

#20 Posted by Donnieboy16 (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron to me could win the first 2 rounds dont know about the others.