• 70 results
#51 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I don't believe I was. Things like, "But in any case, that's just one method of several I mentioned. *If you don't like it, pick another*", "But as I said, *pick another one if you don't want to see Johnny.* Sue can kill Dust whether he's there or not, he's not necessary", and several *other* options in the original post, seemed to me to be a clear method of giving you other options. But that's me."

And yet in everyone of those post (that you trimmed down) you where still arguing the point about Johnny being there.

Buckshot says:

"give her to Johnny (since they're all together in your scenario) ."

Buckshot says:

"And you already had it being FF4 vs the X-Men. That was the scenario you created. "

Buckshot says:

"I used it because it was in the scenario you created. It may just be "dressing" but I thought it was fair use. People set up fights in cities and the environment (*especially* when people start talking about Spider-Man for some reason) is always usable. "

You could have said oh I see you didn't intend for the teams to be involved, or simply let it go. Yet it seems you neither cared nor wanted to. Seems like you where more interested in arguing that I had posted about the FF4 being there, as opposed to listening to me clarify what I intended. But, thats just me.

#52 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23190 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Yeah I just saw a scan if her engulfing a massive tidal wave. Well got me."

Care to show me the tidal wave?

#53 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:

Care to show me the tidal wave?"

Sure thing.

#54 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23190 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Sure thing. "

She protected Manhatten. This is one big @$$ island.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#55 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't offer other options while also explaining my original statement? To be clear here, the first one you quoted was from my original post on it, so I didn't even know it was a problem then. The second was an explanation of my first statement. (You said it would have to be a certain way for that to happen, and I was just saying you had already made it that way.) That was immediately followed by me telling you to pick something else if you didn't like that method. The third was further explanation. (I was saying why I thought it was ok originally.) That post also contained not one, but two attempts to get you to choose another method if you wanted to. This has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to explain, but I see that gets me into trouble.

#56 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Sure thing. "

She protected Manhatten. This is one big @$$ island. "

Hell yeah it is. I asked you how big Sue's forcefields could get and then I saw this, I knew I was screwed.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#57 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so that scan doesn't start popping up everywhere, she was amped up for the tsunami.

#58 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I can't offer other options while also explaining my original statement? To be clear here, the first one you quoted was from my original post on it, so I didn't even know it was a problem then. The second was an explanation of my first statement. (You said it would have to be a certain way for that to happen, and I was just saying you had already made it that way.) That was immediately followed by me telling you to pick something else if you didn't like that method. The third was further explanation. (I was saying why I thought it was ok originally.) That post also contained not one, but two attempts to get you to choose another method if you wanted to. This has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to explain, but I see that gets me into trouble. "

Just keep doing what ya do Buck.

Avatar image for alexandria_cromwell
#59 Posted by Alexandria Cromwell (994 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
Sure thing. "
She protected Manhatten. This is one big @$$ island. "

Nods in agreement

#60 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23190 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Hell yeah it is. I asked you how big Sue's forcefields could get and then I saw this, I knew I was screwed. "

Damn. I can't get over the size of that forcefield. I'm still like, "Holy hell". No matter what, that's an impressive feat.

#61 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue IMHO.

#62 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read New exiles....6 i think and there was a sand type guy and sue just held him in a bubble.

#63 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I just read New exiles....6 i think and there was a sand type guy and sue just held him in a bubble."

Yeah, But it Exilies.......Which means that was a different universe version of Sue.
#64 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

same powers though.

nothing out of the ordinary

#65 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but it's still not cannon for 616 Sue.

#66 Posted by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

i know.
but how out of the ordinary would it be for 616 sue to try and contain dust in a bubble?

#67 Posted by warlock360 (28187 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"

Sue

"

#68 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

I get what your saying.......But perhaps that was the only difference between 616 Sue and the afore mentioned Sue, Is that this sue can trap sand people in bubble.

(I'm just messin' with ya. You got a good point)

#69 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue easily

#70 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio

This could go either way.