Dumbledore & Voldemort vs Credence

#1 Posted by marvelfan1992 (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

duo are as of OOTP and working together to defeat Credence.

Voldy only has 1 life. No Elder Wand

Takes place in an empty field

#2 Posted by Sjuttiosju (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Credence wipes them out.

#3 Posted by jt_gh (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

Credence wipes them out.

You kidding me? One random Aurora was able to shield himself from all of Credence's attacks and you think he's gonna 'wipe out' the two strongest wizards basically ever?

#4 Posted by Sjuttiosju (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh: That's because Credence's power is entirely determined by his emotional state. I'll write out something later on Credence's raw power and why it shits on everybody else's in the mythos when he's in the right state of mind.

#5 Posted by Hypnos0929 (7021 posts) - - Show Bio

Credence is unrefined in skill. He's like an EMP right now, but he can be a small nuke. Meanwhile Dumbledore and V are already Drones.

#6 Posted by mrmonster (17076 posts) - - Show Bio

Credence

#7 Posted by CocaColaMan (1694 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt anyone in the verse can take on these two at the same time and live for longer than ten seconds.

#8 Posted by ByondEon (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo. I am pretty sure JK have already said that Dumbledore is already the most powerful wizard that have every lived. That is enough to say they win. Heck, he would beat both Voldemort and Credence at the same time.

#9 Posted by vengefulshot (2320 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt anyone in the verse can take on these two at the same time and live for longer than ten seconds.

This, raw power isn't everything, and unless credence unleashes all his power from the get go, he wont last long.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
#10 Posted by thebluedragon20 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Team every time

#11 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Team handily. Credence's power isn't explored beyond being controlled by his emotions and having immense destructive power that he lacks precision with. Gellert has already proven that he can wipe out an entire city with a single curse if he wants to, and Dumbledore is his equal in power. Now if these are the movie iterations, that means we have two Grindelwald level beings who are comparable to Credence in power (if not above him) but who also have knowledge, versatility, speed, skill and precision on their side. Credence can't hope to match that.

#12 Edited by jt_gh (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

@sjuttiosju said:

@jt_gh: That's because Credence's power is entirely determined by his emotional state. I'll write out something later on Credence's raw power and why it shits on everybody else's in the mythos when he's in the right state of mind.

Seeing as how his emotional state was the same when he tore through the city and when he blew apart that building, and both time he was corralled by what amounts to strong Protego spells, there's nothing to do a write up on.

#13 Posted by NWName (5434 posts) - - Show Bio

Credence definitely has more raw power but still loses. Still his raw power shits on the entire HP verse via the mountain side nuking feat.

#14 Edited by Eredin12 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of them are more powerful than him, Voldermort and Gallert are confirmed by JKR herself and other canon sources to be most powerful Dark Wizards which applies to Credence since he is Dark Wizard, he maybe has mroe potential but he is like Anakin Skywalker, he was always wekaer than Yoda but had potential to be more powerful

#15 Posted by Erkan12 (9480 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

Credence's hadouken solos.

#16 Posted by MyGod000 (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

...Voldemort is the strongest Wizard in the last Century. He held he his own against Elder Wand Dumbledore just fine.

has the most potential to the point even Dumbledore stated in the books that Voldemort was better than he was. There is no reason To Believe Credence could even handle Dumbledore other than Grindelwald ambiguous words.

the Duo Curbstomp casually Nowhere is he lasting long against these two together.

#17 Posted by Lan_Fan (18544 posts) - - Show Bio

Either could solo.