User Lists: 0

they cant hit kakashi

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@percybender: Kakashi can’t use both sharigans for long and doesn’t have high stamina. Momoshiki was able to one shot the Kage and hold his own against adult naruto and sasuke. Which I don’t think DMS kakashi can do. I feel like based on what we’ve seen momoshiki would win a majority against kakashi by himself imo

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: Kakashi has his own chakra + Obito's chakra + Rikudo's chakra; I'd say that he has a huge stamina at this point.

Kakashi was able do react and blitz Kaguya in her prime version, so why Momoshiki feats against the fodders kages are relevant here? How could he touch Kakashi or avoid long range kamui (which he doesn't know)?

Avatar image for goldencellform2
GoldenCellForm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi has no answer for Toneri speed or his attack potency.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percybender: they’re relevant because it shows momoshiki has superior everything but hax, and kakashi can’t use those his hax for long, how long did he last using DMS ? He gets tired quickly. Point is kakashi’s only option is Kamui and he needs to end the fight quick because all his other ninjutsu attacks are useless so if Kamui doesn’t end the fight earlier he is going to get stomped, While momoshiki can beat kakashi in different ways and also regains strength by absorbing ninjutsu.

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PercyBender

@demongod_pablo: How beating the fodders kages proved that he has superior evertything?

Kakashi doesn't tire quickly, he showed no sign of fatigue as he fought Kaguya, Obito only left because the threat had already been contained.

What different ways Momoshiki has to beat Kakashi? He can't even touch him.

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldencellform2: Kakashi reacted to a enhanced Kaguya, so how does he have no answer to Toneri's speed?

Why Toneri's attack potency would be a problem, when he can just phase through anything with kamui?

GoldenCellForm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GoldenCellForm2

@percybender: Cuz he doesn't have the stamina to beat Toneri. Kakashi harming Kaguya was Hax + plot based even Sakura punched her due to plot. Toneri won't exactly stand around to tank Kamui when he's nearly as fast as The Last Naruto. Everyone thinks Kakashi is unbeatable cus of his plot Kaguya attack, but everyone fails to realize just how short the power up lasted. I'm sure either Toneri or Momoshiki can beat Kakashi. His perfect susanoo should be comparable to Edo Madara's Perfect Susanoo it's just his has Hax. I mean he has double ms with six paths chakra, he shouldn't be stronger than Madara who had Rinnegan

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

DMS Kakashi could beat either individually and he should do well against the duo. If Momoshiki can absorb a kamui sharigan they could possibly win.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri one-shots with the moon slicing attack. It's clear Toneri is still the strongest character in the Naruto-verse. Name another character who split a celestial body in half? Even Kaguya would have trouble matching Toneri's feats. What has Kakashi done to indicate he can go blow for blow with a moon-level opponent?

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldencellform2: Why do people keep talking about his stamina? Obito had enough chakra to fight more than one day in the war without tiring, and all this is with kakashi, next to its own energy, besides the rikudo's chakra.

The only reason for that form to have lasted little, was because as soon as he stepped in, they overcame Kaguya very easily, but there were no signs of fatigue.

Sakura punched her due to plot, Kakashi literally speedblitzed her, as stated in the DB.

Kakashi's kamui is faster than Kaguya's T/E, that she used to blitz So6P Naruto and rinnegan Sasuke, so why am I reading that Toneri is too fast for it?

His PS that stopped Kaguya's juubi form, should be comparable to edo Madara's PS? Ok, noted.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi snipes them

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: And why would not Kakashi simply phase through the attack?

You are bring raw power as if that were a decisive factor against any opponent.

Guess what? Toneri could blow a thousand moons, that would still no hit intangible Kakashi.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f8fbee2186b
deactivated-62f8fbee2186b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at the same time? i admit, Kakashi would most likely win if it was a 1v1 battle, but Kakashi loses 2v1

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 vs 1 kakashi win..

1 vs 2: nooo...

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Kakashi is probably too broken for them.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean Kakashi has Kamui weapons/projectiles and a Kamui lighting blade. All he has to is land an attack.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mee09

@kothoga: Toneri is not the most powerful Naruto character. Naruto legit one shot him with half chakra.

He couldn't one shot Kaguya with full chakra and help.

Kaguya was more powerful than Toneri. Naruto was more powerful than Toneri. I'm not sure how Sasuke would've handled the fight. But he seemed to have handled the fight with Toneri a whole lot more casually than he did against Sasuke. Even Momoshiki withstood a Taijutsu barrage from both Naruto and Sasuke.

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Kakashi is probably too broken for them.

This

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is this even remotely fair momo was meant to be a rival to kaguya kakashi dies

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kakashi aint beating them at the same time.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#26 higherpower  Moderator

Momoshiki solos, team stomps.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@higherpower said:

Momoshiki quite literally, has no feats even suggesting he would be able to beat current Gaara alone. Unless he got some drastic buffs in the manga. In the novel and movie he was getting danced on by Darui and every other Kage, barely matching a severely weakened Naruto and Sasuke.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower said:

Momoshiki quite literally, has no feats even suggesting he would be able to beat current Gaara alone. Unless he got some drastic buffs in the manga. In the novel and movie he was getting danced on by Darui and every other Kage, barely matching a severely weakened Naruto and Sasuke.

In the manga he one shot all the kage including gaara and held his own against naruto and sasuke. He started overpowering bsm naruto until sasuke used susano to armor kurama to beat momoshiki in his golem form.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#29 higherpower  Moderator

@iusemycajonas: Momo has no feats to beat Gaara alone? Are you joking?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@demongod_pablo: if you could post scans that’d be pretty cool too

in the anime and novel kinshiki and momoshiki are absolute fodder trash for whatever reason, i’d hope the manga does them justice

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@iusemycajonas said:

in the anime and novel kinshiki and momoshiki are absolute fodder trash for whatever reason, i’d hope the manga does them justice

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He one shot all the kage and blitzed base naruto until he powered up. He was giving naruto and sasuke a fight and pressured naruto until they combined susano and kurama. I haven't read the novel but I know anime momoshiki is trash so I won't argue that lol

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He one shot all the kage and blitzed base naruto until he powered up. He was giving naruto and sasuke a fight and pressured naruto until they combined susano and kurama. I haven't read the novel but I know anime momoshiki is trash so I won't argue that lol

Lmao what the hell, I've never seen any of this. Is this before or after he fuses?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo said:
@iusemycajonas said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He one shot all the kage and blitzed base naruto until he powered up. He was giving naruto and sasuke a fight and pressured naruto until they combined susano and kurama. I haven't read the novel but I know anime momoshiki is trash so I won't

argue that lol

Lmao what the hell, I've never seen any of this. Is this before or after he fuses?

This is after they fuse. Naruto even mentions he gets a crazy power up

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is after they fuse. Naruto even mentions he gets a crazy power up

So I'm assuming that all three variations (anime, manga, novel) are cannon?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: yeah I think we got a DB super thing going on but don’t quote me because I’m not 100% sure what’s the primary canon

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kothoga

Someone show Kakashi blocking a moon-level attack. Toneri has NO MORALS and can just aim that moon-splitting Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion directly at a town like Konoha. I know lowballing Toneri is the popular thing to do, but no one has a confirmed more powerful attack than he did. Kakashi literally would have no choice but to try tanking that attack to save Konoha but without the feats proving he can do it...he fails miserably. It's simple guys, Toneri is the bad guy and Kakashi loves sacrificing himself. It's in character for him to go merrily into tanking that moon slicing beam to save lives.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@demongod_pablo said:

@iusemycajonas: yeah I think we got a DB super thing going on but don’t quote me because I’m not 100% sure what’s the primary canon

If so, it's a lot closer than I initially thought, but I think Kakashi still wins due to his showings agaisnt Kaguya who was on panel faster than Sasuke.

@kothoga said:

Someone show Kakashi blocking a moon-level attack. Toneri has NO MORALS and can just aim that moon-splitting Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion directly at a town like Konoha. I know lowballing Toneri is the popular thing to do, but no one has a confirmed more powerful attack than he did. Kakashi literally would have no choice but to try tanking that attack to save Konoha but without the feats proving he can do it...he fails miserably.

there's not even a location given and you're going full anal about this very oddly specific scenario

also all that would do is leave a hole or a line in konoha, it's a lightsaber not a nuke

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo said:

If so, it's a lot closer than I initially thought, but I think Kakashi still wins due to his showings agaisnt Kaguya who was on panel faster than Sasuke.

@kothoga said:

Someone show Kakashi blocking a moon-level attack. Toneri has NO MORALS and can just aim that moon-splitting Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion directly at a town like Konoha. I know lowballing Toneri is the popular thing to do, but no one has a confirmed more powerful attack than he did. Kakashi literally would have no choice but to try tanking that attack to save Konoha but without the feats proving he can do it...he fails miserably.

there's not even a location given and you're going full anal about this very oddly specific scenario

Anywhere he aims the moon beam, people are going to die in masses if Kakashi chickens out by kamuing himself. Naruto looked like he regretted dodging the first one. If dodging it were preferable Naruto had time to give a monologue before blocking it with his hand, he could have gotten out of the way of the second. Some characters lose because they are more heroic. Also, there's too much silly scaling going on here and any thread Kakashi is in. This guy was never anywhere near Kaguya or Madara-level. Toneri is on their level, he's the one with the superior destruction feats.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:

Anywhere he aims the moon beam, people are going to die in masses if Kakashi chickens out by kamuing himself. Naruto looked like he regretted dodging the first one. If dodging it were preferable Naruto had time to give a monologue before blocking it with his hand, he could have gotten out of the way of the second. Some characters lose because they are more heroic. Also, there's too much silly scaling going on here and any thread Kakashi is in. This guy was never anywhere near Kaguya or Madara-level. Toneri is on their level, he's the one with the superior destruction feats.

Kakakshi Kamuis himself as he runs to Toneri with a Chidori in his hand killing him before the beam even reaches "Kohnoha".

Toneri using this move would be just as stupid as when he did it agaisnt Naruto. Standing completely still to shoot a lazer contradicts common sense in a fight agaisnt someone who can walk through walls and cut you in half in one hit.

GoldenCellForm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GoldenCellForm2

@percybender: You are low balling Toneri. Not saying Kakashi's power up wasn't great but DMS is a asspull by Kishimoto to do something Naruto and Sasuke were trying to do the entire fight.. Kakashi has a weakness against Momoshiki who can just absorb Kamui. In the fight with Kaguya she was up against all of them, had she been up against Kakashi 1 VS 1 like Naruto did with her, he would lose.

Plus Toneri speed is a big problem, in The Last it looked like him and Naruto were streaks of light clashing, can Kakashi keep up with that ?

Theoretically Kakashi phasing has a time limit, since Obito's did. Granted, it will be way longer since he has way more chakra in that form, but I doubt it would be enough to fight the two of them at the same time.

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for icedragonslayer
IceDragonslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers