Dr.Zeros power 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Dr. Zero and Forgotten One have a solid shot to win this fight... but Martian Manhunter and Superman may cause issues in this fight for these two Marvel powerhouses...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

You got a point there. So really it comes down to MM and superman vs Gilgamesh and Dr.zero.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
"Dr. Zero and Forgotten One have a solid shot to win this fight... but Martian Manhunter and Superman may cause issues in this fight for these two Marvel powerhouses...
"
What about Wonder Woman playing huge part and then so would the Flash.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dr. Zero and Forgotten One have a solid shot to win this fight... but Martian Manhunter and Superman may cause issues in this fight for these two Marvel powerhouses...
"
What about Wonder Woman playing huge part and then so would the Flash.

"

When he uses the vacum effect on flash and wonder woman would go down regardless it leave it to just these two.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:

When he uses the vacum effect on flash and wonder woman would go down regardless it leave it to just these two."
How does he target the Flash ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:

When he uses the vacum effect on flash and wonder woman would go down regardless it leave it to just these two."
"

I'm the flash my best attack is gonna invovle running up to you and trying to blitz you which I do this 98% of the time when I fight.
*Flash runs towards Dr.zero an suddenly he uses the vacum effect. Flash tries to run but is caught but doesn't get sucked in as he starts moving faster. This gives Dr.zero time to simply walk over there or Gilgamesh and they turn flash into a can of soda.*

So you see if flash targets him its over when he opens the effect Plus neither of the two have to stay on the ground.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:
"the creator said:
"zee crusher said:

"

I'm the flash my best attack is gonna invovle running up to you and trying to blitz you which I do this 98% of the time when I fight.
*Flash runs towards Dr.zero an suddenly he uses the vacum effect. Flash tries to run but is caught but doesn't get sucked in as he starts moving faster. This gives Dr.zero time to simply walk over there or Gilgamesh and they turn flash into a can of soda.*

So you see if flash targets him its over when he opens the effect Plus neither of the two have to stay on the ground."
Or how about, "Hi, I'm the Flash. While you are all standing there like statues as I am moving a million times faster than you, I will run over to a shop in the city, collect a crowbar, run back, in which time for you 1 millionth of a second will have passed and I will hit you with the crowbar at close to the speed of light". That may do some damage.

Or how about him stealing the kinectic energy from the Forgotten One, effectively freezing him in place.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"the creator said:
"zee crusher said:

"

So you see if flash targets him its over when he opens the effect Plus neither of the two have to stay on the ground."
Or how about, "Hi, I'm the Flash. While you are all standing there like statues as I am moving a million times faster than you, I will run over to a shop in the city, collect a crowbar, run back, in which time for you 1 millionth of a second will have passed and I will hit you with the crowbar at close to the speed of light". That may do some damage.

Or how about him stealing the kinectic energy from the Forgotten One, effectively freezing him in place.
"
Here we go again with your thinking. *Sighs* First of all they won't be dumb enough to stay on the ground and just let him bash at them. Second flash can't hit anybody a million times persecond. Try and explain that if you will but of course its not gonna make sense.

You forget that they don't always have to fight on the ground and flash won't be able to steal his kinetic energy from the air. AlsoGilgamesh has control over his molecular structure. He can turn intangible and if you forgot he can teleport. So flash would run into a brick wall as he appears behind him an turns him in to a coke.

Lastly how on earth is a crush bar gonna knock out these superhuman durable beings? Was the serious? They can probably take hits from nukes of atomic bombs and you expect a crow bar to hurt them? Chances are it just bend. This is almost as bad as the rocks shaped like bullets.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:

"Here we go again with your thinking. *Sighs* First of all they won't be dumb enough to stay on the ground and just let him bash at them. Second flash can't hit anybody a million times persecond. Try and explain that if you will but of course its not gonna make sense.

I never said that they would need to stay on the ground. Odds are lkely that the pair would atke to the air but who reacts first ?
The Flash does, so he may get many attacks in before thet can get airborn.

I never said that Flash would hit them a miilion times a second. Please show me where I said that.

Can you actually try and read what people write, it helps when you try to have an argument.

I simply said that he could take an object (in this example a crowbar) and run it towards his opponent at close to the speed of light.
Now if you know anything about physics (which you clearly don't), you will know that

Kinectic Energy = )

So in the Flash's hands, even a relatively small object can hit with huge force as the speed element of the equation can be incredibly high.

As for hitting someone a million times a second, here's a simple explanation.

Flash can run at up to 669600000 mph (speed of light). A human sprinter can run at approximately 30 mph.
Divide 669600000 by 30 = 22320000.
Therefore Flash in theory can be 22320000 time faster than the fastest human. Now I realise that this does not necessary relate strictly to the speed taken to throw a punch but it does serve to show just how many times faster than a human in a normal activity he can be.

Now if a person can throw a punch in 1 second (and for martial artists this can be faster), Flash being approx 22 millions times faster might just be able to get those 1,000,000 punches in within the second. I don't know about his endurance holding up but the numbers seem to support it.

You forget that they don't always have to fight on the ground and flash won't be able to steal his kinetic energy from the air. AlsoGilgamesh has control over his molecular structure. He can turn intangible and if you forgot he can teleport. So flash would run into a brick wall as he appears behind him an turns him in to a coke.
The Flash has stolen kinectic energy from objects he was not touching before and as said before, he can react before them so this could be his first action.

Can you show me when Gilgamesh has turned intangible ? That must be quite an uncommon trick for the Eternals as I have hardly ever seen them use it.
As for teleporting, Eternals don't like to preform that activity according to their write ups.
Again both of these actions require conciuos thought - a decision to be made and Flash thinks many times faster than either of his opponents.

Lastly how on earth is a crush bar gonna knock out these superhuman durable beings? Was the serious? They can probably take hits from nukes of atomic bombs and you expect a crow bar to hurt them? Chances are it just bend. This is almost as bad as the rocks shaped like bullets.

Read the explanation up top for this answer.