Dredevil and Black Widow (MCU)vs Predator City Hunter(Predator 2)

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Krishnyak
No Caption Provided

Standart gear for marvel team

battle in hell kitchen

No Caption Provided
Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Daredevil's senses should counter the Predator's main strategy hard, and the City Hunter is clearly vulnerable to people with knowledge and the right weapons.

Solid win for the team.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Krishnyak

@ouroborik: But how do they win?if he took shotgun shots and is stronger than duo

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ouroborik: But how do they win?if he took shotgun shots and is stronger than duo

Widow's gear. She has several weapons that could hurt the Predator, or at least stagger him.

And the moment they disarm the Predator and get any of his weapons, they can do the same thing Danny Glover did, only way more easily.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: i recall only pistols in her gear and shockers

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Team for the Win.

-They can take down the Predator. It'll take some time, but they duo can do it.

RiotGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the team. The Predator isn't sneaking up on Daredevil and Widow should have sufficient weapons to take it down.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JaylinFreeman

Duo for sure. The Predator won’t be able to sneak up on Daredevil due to the latter’s senses and Nat can take the creature down with her Widow Bites.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team definitely

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak:

I honestly forgot how Predator and Predator 2 Predators fight. If I’m being honest, I’m kinda lumping them all (less the Predalien and the bounty hunter one from The Predator which I know was bigger/badder) in the same category. That category being the whole, they have the same 4-5 weapons (cannons, spear, net, etc), they’re bigger than humans, have camo, etc. So if that is ignorant of me, and there are huge differences, forgive me.

That aside, assuming I’m right in their comparison, I honestly can’t see any Marvel or DC cinematic person (less like Aunt May, lol) losing to a Predator. These guys ultimately lost to Glover and Arnold- even if the latter showed some peak human skills, I don’t recall it being leaps and bounds above a human.

Daredevil’s senses are OP. He has like two seasons plus Defenders to show feats of how fast he is, how well he perceives things, and going against super humans of his own. Widow did similar in her movie, and has survived hits from Bucky, Proxima, being ragdolled by Scarlet, etc. She’s taking down Chitauri and Ultron bots (the latter of which are durable enough to swim through concrete). They just have too many SUPER OP feats to lose. If the Predator doesn’t nail them somehow with a plasma shot from camo, or use the constricting net (if this one had that), it dies….every time.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Arnold was with his elite group and CIA coordinator and Predator always toying with them, because making one shot from invisible mod isn't his purpose,same thing with Glover but Glover was saved by Gary Busy,keep in mind Arnie team used heavy weapons on Predator (m 60,minigun). But as i remember Widow didn't use nothing heavier than pistols, let alone Matt who used billy club and h2h.

Tuzle12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: don't forget this time, the team has the advantage unlike in the movies where the predator has the advantage of stealth. With perfect team work, the team should take it.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak:

Then I’d say they’d figure out a way to disarm them or use the environment somehow to their advantage.

I don’t remember that durability feat from the Predator (but that’s impressive), but even so, the MCU team (at their best) have contended with some pretty powerful foes. While they might not kill the Predator with a 9mm, they can definitely out H2H them. And again, using a broken broom or something as a stake to impale a leg or what have you, I don’t see why they wouldn’t utilize it if regular punches and kicks aren’t working.

Like, Widow was going H2H with Proxima. That’s the same character that was able to provide a solid fight against Scarlet and injured Vision. And again, those Ultron bots. Cap has super strength, QS has speed and momentum….Nat was destroying them too. Didn’t she fight the enhanced Taskmaster in her movie? And a room full of Widows? And that’s JUST Nat. Then there’s DD who has survived Kingpin, Black Sky, etc. There’s just wayyyy too many feats for them against unfavorable odds. The Predator, well…that base Predator (if you will) has had a small handful of movies and seemingly always gets killed by a human or human(s) who in the movie are no more than top tier military/police members. Which of course isn’t a jab at them, they’d kick my ass, lol. But to humans that survive stabbings, aliens, falls, being outnumbered, enhanced combatants, etc…this is a walk in the park.

Now, if you would’ve said like Hawkeye without series feats (which I didn’t see) straight from Avengers 1, okay…cool. But to include composites characters with multiple movies/shows, their feats outshine the Predator’s, even if I believe implication should mean a Predator should stomp. They’re bad asses, just unfortunately their movies show them getting owned left and right.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak:

Then I’d say they’d figure out a way to disarm them or use the environment somehow to their advantage.

I don’t remember that durability feat from the Predator (but that’s impressive), but even so, the MCU team (at their best) have contended with some pretty powerful foes. While they might not kill the Predator with a 9mm, they can definitely out H2H them. And again, using a broken broom or something as a stake to impale a leg or what have you, I don’t see why they wouldn’t utilize it if regular punches and kicks aren’t working.

Like, Widow was going H2H with Proxima. That’s the same character that was able to provide a solid fight against Scarlet and injured Vision. And again, those Ultron bots. Cap has super strength, QS has speed and momentum….Nat was destroying them too. Didn’t she fight the enhanced Taskmaster in her movie? And a room full of Widows? And that’s JUST Nat. Then there’s DD who has survived Kingpin, Black Sky, etc. There’s just wayyyy too many feats for them against unfavorable odds. The Predator, well…that base Predator (if you will) has had a small handful of movies and seemingly always gets killed by a human or human(s) who in the movie are no more than top tier military/police members. Which of course isn’t a jab at them, they’d kick my ass, lol. But to humans that survive stabbings, aliens, falls, being outnumbered, enhanced combatants, etc…this is a walk in the park.

Now, if you would’ve said like Hawkeye without series feats (which I didn’t see) straight from Avengers 1, okay…cool. But to include composites characters with multiple movies/shows, their feats outshine the Predator’s, even if I believe implication should mean a Predator should stomp. They’re bad asses, just unfortunately their movies show them getting owned left and right.

Edit: I’d say a Predator vs Barney and Christmas (Stallone/Statham) from Expendables is a better fight. May limit the plasma cannon, but that might be a good one. They’re top tier humans with OP feats, but they’re not stabbing robots that swim through concrete or whatever. They’re “just” specialized humans without (more or less) super hero feats.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tuzle12: Widow never won against Cap or Proxima in H2H.She tried to stand against Winter Soldier but but unarmed she almost died,until Tchalla saved her. In full fight Nat even loses to Taskmaster and armored Crossbones just because they too durable for Nat.

Nat could easy own Predator with penetrating weapon or piercing weapon

Loading Video...
Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tuzle12: may be, but they need to use more lethal weapon