Rules [MUST READ]
- Please, when posting scans, set them to Medium size. I CANNOT stress this enough. Clogging the pages with massive 600x600 images doesn't help.
- I kept this hidden when we were signing up, because I didn't want it to be abused. You character can use whatever is, canonly, available to them. For Example: I have Talia al Ghul on my team; if I have prep time, I can have her use League resources and even set up assassins. This is all about strategy and using your Dream Team to the best of their ability. Bear in mind, I don't want this ridiculously abused. I'm not going to have ten thousand assassins waiting at the battle site.
- When voting, you MUST post why you chose who won. I don't want people to just look at the match-ups and pick the most likely to win, I wholeheartedly want you to read their strategies. Remember, strategy > strength everytime. Everytime.
- Keep debates civil. If you need a third party to step in because you can't resolve a legitimate dispute, PM me.
- Finally, HAVE SOME FREAKING FUN!
Prep?: Yes. 2 Hours.
How Precise?: Names of the team-members. Their strengths and weaknesses. Anything else will have to be acquired through canon means (SHIELD database etc)
Battleground: (This was bloody hard to choose without giving a massive advantage to certain adaptive characters [such as Magneto/Namor])
Time of Day: 5pm, Sunset
Beat Masters [beatboks1]
Age of Empire [Emperorznb]
Emperorznb, if I've linked wrong characters let me know and I'll correct.