• 83 results
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

This fight is in neutral territory so its in Switzerland.  Which of these dreamers shall win?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Dream without even trying.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212
@Crom-Cruach said:
"Dream without even trying. "

hmm how so?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sexy_merc

The Endless are much above the Celestials.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@daak1212 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
hmm how so? "
@Sexy Merc said:
" The Endless are much above the Celestials. "
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
hmm how so? "
@Sexy Merc said:
" The Endless are much above the Celestials. "
"

Tiamut isnt an average Celestial, he is equal to their god.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@daak1212 said:
"Tiamut isnt an average Celestial, he is equal to their god. "
And Dream makes most gods look like chumps. Celestials aren't even in the same league as him. Dream would send Tiamut to a nightmare without exit or end with a casual act of will
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
And Dream makes most gods look like chumps. Celestials aren't even in the same league as him. Dream would send Tiamut to a nightmare without exit or end with a casual act of will "

Arent Celestials bio organic machines?  I have seen scans where Tiamut was running checks on him self because he showed emotion.  By anychance is Dream a multiversal buster? I have read that he was only universal.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@daak1212 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
And Dream makes most gods look like chumps. Celestials aren't even in the same league as him. Dream would send Tiamut to a nightmare without exit or end with a casual act of will "
Arent Celestials bio organic machines?  I have seen scans where Tiamut was running checks on him self because he showed emotion.  By anychance is Dream a multiversal buster? I have read that he was only universal. "
Any being who can dream fall under his dominion unless they have a higher position in the Hierarchy set up by the Presence.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
Arent Celestials bio organic machines?  I have seen scans where Tiamut was running checks on him self because he showed emotion.  By anychance is Dream a multiversal buster? I have read that he was only universal. "
Any being who can dream fall under his dominion unless they have a higher position in the Hierarchy set up by the Presence. "

Tell you the truth Im not totally sure Tiamut can dream.  Maybe he can Im not totally sure, I know when he was under the Diablo mountains he was "dreaming" but I think of that as a computer standby.  Although he possibly could have been dreaming
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@daak1212 said:
" Tell you the truth Im not totally sure Tiamut can dream.  Maybe he can Im not totally sure, I know when he was under the Diablo mountains he was "dreaming" but I think of that as a computer standby.  Although he possibly could have been dreaming "
If he can dream, then Dream of the Endless will destroy him without even trying. Even if he can't, Tiamut won't even be able to hurt him anyway.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadam
@daak1212 said:
"@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:

cna you post thgat scan it woudl be cool to see it
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Tell you the truth Im not totally sure Tiamut can dream.  Maybe he can Im not totally sure, I know when he was under the Diablo mountains he was "dreaming" but I think of that as a computer standby.  Although he possibly could have been dreaming "
If he can dream, then Dream of the Endless will destroy him without even trying. Even if he can't, Tiamut won't even be able to hurt him anyway. "

Oh yeah he is not a physical being just a percieved concept like Galactus.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@blackadam said:
"cna you post thgat scan it woudl be cool to see it "
I don't have scans but I'll refer to volume one of the trades on Sandman as well as the one he dies in (number  I think) the dreaming encompasses everywhere dreams exist and that is his realms. Hence he has dominion in all the infinite earths that make up DC.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By iLLituracy

If you can get me an issue number, I can get you scans. I know it happened in volume 4 toward the end when the Horde was coming to Earth, but I'm not sure what issue it happened in.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@iLLituracy said:
" If you can get me an issue number, I can get you scans. I know it happened in volume 4 toward the end when the Horde was coming to Earth, but I'm not sure what issue it happened in. "
I'm thinking of the page in the first trade where we see the infinity of dreams and how that references to multiple dimensions and earths, the one where he walks back into his castle. And the one were his realm us inherited.
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Random Bucket

dream would probably win pretty easy but I don't really know the scope of his power especially since he got trapped by some pretty weak spellcasters at the beginning of sandman. I mean he also seemed limited to what he could do throughout the series as well but I think that was more of him not wanting to use his powers  because he's a pretty neutral character. I think maybe the beggining of sandman was just used as a plot device for him questioning how he used his powers rather than showing his actual powers.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By daak1212
@blackadam said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
cna you post thgat scan it woudl be cool to see it "

Yes I can
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Random Bucket said:
" dream would probably win pretty easy but I don't really know the scope of his power especially since he got trapped by some pretty weak spellcasters at the beginning of sandman. I mean he also seemed limited to what he could do throughout the series as well but I think that was more of him not wanting to use his powers  because he's a pretty neutral character. I think maybe the beggining of sandman was just used as a plot device for him questioning how he used his powers rather than showing his actual powers. "
Well the Endless where they stand on the cosmos really are ranked just Below Lucifer and Michael 
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iLLituracy
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" If you can get me an issue number, I can get you scans. I know it happened in volume 4 toward the end when the Horde was coming to Earth, but I'm not sure what issue it happened in. "
I'm thinking of the page in the first trade where we see the infinity of dreams and how that references to multiple dimensions and earths, the one where he walks back into his castle. And the one were his realm us inherited. "
Oh, no, I thought blackadam was talking about scans of Tiamut questioning the emergence of his conscience...which I actually found. 

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure whether the Celestials have been revealed to be techno-organic. They possess technology and their armor seems to be technological, but when Tiamut takes off his helmet in the same issue, he has a humanoid appearance.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By daak1212
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @blackadam said:
I don't have scans but I'll refer to volume one of the trades on Sandman as well as the one he dies in (number  I think) the dreaming encompasses everywhere dreams exist and that is his realms. Hence he has dominion in all the infinite earths that make up DC. "
He said to Desire that when everyone single person int he universe died that there task would be done.  I think it was issue 18, I know it was final issue of Vol2
@iLLituracy said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @iLLituracy said:
I'm thinking of the page in the first trade where we see the infinity of dreams and how that references to multiple dimensions and earths, the one where he walks back into his castle. And the one were his realm us inherited. "
Oh, no, I thought blackadam was talking about scans of Tiamut questioning the emergence of his conscience...which I actually found. 

I'm not sure whether the Celestials have been revealed to be techno-organic. They possess technology and their armor seems to be technological, but when Tiamut takes off his helmet in the same issue, he has a humanoid appearance. "

Yeah I kinda got confused by that to 

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By Random Bucket
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" dream would probably win pretty easy but I don't really know the scope of his power especially since he got trapped by some pretty weak spellcasters at the beginning of sandman. I mean he also seemed limited to what he could do throughout the series as well but I think that was more of him not wanting to use his powers  because he's a pretty neutral character. I think maybe the beggining of sandman was just used as a plot device for him questioning how he used his powers rather than showing his actual powers. "
Well the Endless where they stand on the cosmos really are ranked just Below Lucifer and Michael  "
yeah true true it's just what really is the scope of his powers since the celestials don't really seem to dream all that often what can he use as leverage against Tiamut? I can see him winning but I just don't know how.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212
@Random Bucket said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Random Bucket said:
Well the Endless where they stand on the cosmos really are ranked just Below Lucifer and Michael  "
yeah true true it's just what really is the scope of his powers since the celestials don't really seem to dream all that often what can he use as leverage against Tiamut? I can see him winning but I just don't know how. "

He is multiversal power, he is equal to the Horde, Celestials, and Watchers combined.  Horde are equal to Celestials and Watchers being somewhere down the road.  Tiamut is very very powerful he is strong enough to beat Galactus, but I dont think that there coulda  descisive victor here.  Murphy is a universal power but he is not a living thing.  Tiamut is multiversal but he a living thing arguably.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212
@iLLituracy said:
"If you can get me an issue number, I can get you scans. I know it happened in volume 4 toward the end when the Horde was coming to Earth, but I'm not sure what issue it happened in. "

Might I ask what comic that was?  Im thinking about buying a trade of it because of an interest in Tiamut
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Dream has other abilities besides Dream powers like Sorcery that is pretty much as high as a non omni-everything guy can go

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daak1212
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Dream has other abilities besides Dream powers like Sorcery that is pretty much as high as a non omni-everything guy can go "

His sorcery seems based on his sand
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By blackadam
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @blackadam said:
I don't have scans but I'll refer to volume one of the trades on Sandman as well as the one he dies in (number  I think) the dreaming encompasses everywhere dreams exist and that is his realms. Hence he has dominion in all the infinite earths that make up DC. "

no, i was talkign about tiamut checking himself up
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daak1212
@blackadam said:
"@Crom-Cruach said:
" @blackadam said:
no, i was talkign about tiamut checking himself up "

Im not sure which issue but look up half a page, I posted him scaning himself
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blackadam
@daak1212 said:
"@blackadam said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
Yes I can "

can you post teh scan when he remove his helmte? 
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iLLituracy
@daak1212 said:
" @iLLituracy said:
"If you can get me an issue number, I can get you scans. I know it happened in volume 4 toward the end when the Horde was coming to Earth, but I'm not sure what issue it happened in. "
Might I ask what comic that was?  Im thinking about buying a trade of it because of an interest in Tiamut "
The scan is from issue 9. The scan you posted was from issue 7 [which what I was looking for]. They're all from Eternals volume 4, it should all be collected in one book.  

Here's the whole scan.  

No Caption Provided
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RetolledTruth

Dream not only quatifies dreaming but also all stories and thoughts...I believe anything that conspires....I'll have to read them again

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Achilles.

dream

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iLLituracy
@blackadam said:
" @daak1212 said:
"@blackadam said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
Yes I can "
can you post teh scan when he remove his helmte?  "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By geraldthesloth
@daak1212 said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Random Bucket said:
yeah true true it's just what really is the scope of his powers since the celestials don't really seem to dream all that often what can he use as leverage against Tiamut? I can see him winning but I just don't know how. "
He is multiversal power, he is equal to the Horde, Celestials, and Watchers combined.  Horde are equal to Celestials and Watchers being somewhere down the road.  Tiamut is very very powerful he is strong enough to beat Galactus, but I dont think that there coulda  descisive victor here.  Murphy is a universal power but he is not a living thing.  Tiamut is multiversal but he a living thing arguably. "
No sir, he's equal to his maker the Fulcrum aka Eternity.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackadam
@iLLituracy said:
" @blackadam said:
" @daak1212 said:
"@blackadam said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Crom-Cruach said:
" @daak1212 said:
Yes I can "
can you post teh scan when he remove his helmte?  "

"

thanks. dude, i have to read eternals vol.4 it seem to be pretty interesting. do you think it s worth the reading?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By daak1212
@geraldthesloth said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Random Bucket said:
He is multiversal power, he is equal to the Horde, Celestials, and Watchers combined.  Horde are equal to Celestials and Watchers being somewhere down the road.  Tiamut is very very powerful he is strong enough to beat Galactus, but I dont think that there coulda  descisive victor here.  Murphy is a universal power but he is not a living thing.  Tiamut is multiversal but he a living thing arguably. "
No sir, he's equal to his maker the Fulcrum aka Eternity. "

Fulcrum is not Eternity.  Or atleast not of recent events they acknoledge Eternity as the creator.  I know what you are saying I saw the scan with Eternity saying the Celestials are made from his idea of continuity and such.  This was explained on my Tiamut vs Galactus thread that Celestials combined would be able to beat eternity and that since Tiamut is equal to Celestials horde and Watchers in power he is multiversal.  I did not say that that was someone else did 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/tiamut-the-dreaming-celestial-vs-galactus/551214/ 

Theres a link
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By iLLituracy
@blackadam: Due to cancellation the last arc was rushed and there were a bit of plots left unclosed and the fate of the Eternals was left unsure, but it was a good read. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth
@daak1212: What suggests the Celestials in general are multiversal in power?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By daak1212
@geraldthesloth said:
" @daak1212: What suggests the Celestials in general are multiversal in power? "

Not the Celestials but Tiamut.  Celestials are said to be when all combined stronger thatn eternity but thats not why he's multiversal.  The fact that he's as strong as The Horde, Celestials, and The Watchers make him Multiversal
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By geraldthesloth
@daak1212 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @daak1212: What suggests the Celestials in general are multiversal in power? "
Not the Celestials but Tiamut.  Celestials are said to be when all combined stronger thatn eternity but thats not why he's multiversal.  The fact that he's as strong as The Horde, Celestials, and The Watchers make him Multiversal "
Where has it said that though, I really want to know.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By EpitomeofCool

team 1?

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LOL at this people... 

Current tiamut has gone through a acension & been granted as equal to TOAA! & yes Fulcrum is TOAA even though some don't seem they can admit it

He owns this without doubt!   

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By daak1212
@geraldthesloth said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Not the Celestials but Tiamut.  Celestials are said to be when all combined stronger thatn eternity but thats not why he's multiversal.  The fact that he's as strong as The Horde, Celestials, and The Watchers make him Multiversal "
Where has it said that though, I really want to know. "

It was implied on the thread I posted.  Tiamut vs Galactus.   

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/tiamut-the-dreaming-celestial-vs-galactus/551214/ 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By daak1212
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

LOL at this people... 

Current tiamut has gone through a acension & been granted as equal to TOAA! & yes Fulcrum is TOAA even though some don't seem they can admit it

"

No I dont think Fulcrum is TOAA. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Fulcrum is only an aspect of Eternity. Dream is the embodiment of dreams and reality. He stomps both the Fulcrum and the Communicator simultaneously. And people who think Fulcrum is TOAA and that Tiamut is his equal need to understand the term "omnipotence".

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@daak1212 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/tiamut-the-dreaming-celestial-vs-galactus/551214/  "
Who told you that a Horde equals a Celestial? 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daak1212
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/tiamut-the-dreaming-celestial-vs-galactus/551214/  "
Who told you that a Horde equals a Celestial?  "

I totally forgot where it was on here looks like I have to throw on my detective cap and stark sluething around
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@daak1212 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

LOL at this people... 

"
No I dont think Fulcrum is TOAA.  "

Well that's what the whole thing with the Fulcrum points too, & it's not hard to see it... 
Tiamut stompss
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @daak1212 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

LOL at this people... 

"
Well that's what the whole thing with the Fulcrum points too, & it's not hard to see it... Tiamut stompss "
Nope, sorry man. Tiamut cannot be equal to Fulcrum if Fulcrum is TOAA. It's not really that hard to understand omnipotence. Fulcrum is an aspect of Eternity since it has been stated in two different sources that Eternity spawned the Celestials. One canceled story says that it was Fulcrum who spawned them. There have been no retcons. Two sources > one source; thus Fulcrum is only an aspect of Eternity. Tiamut loses.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By daak1212
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @daak1212 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

LOL at this people... 

"
Well that's what the whole thing with the Fulcrum points too, & it's not hard to see it... Tiamut stompss "
Nope, sorry man. Tiamut cannot be equal to Fulcrum if Fulcrum is TOAA. It's not really that hard to understand omnipotence. Fulcrum is an aspect of Eternity since it has been stated in two different sources that Eternity spawned the Celestials. One canceled story says that it was Fulcrum who spawned them. There have been no retcons. Two sources > one source; thus Fulcrum is only an aspect of Eternity. Tiamut loses. "

How exactly?