• 152 results
#1 Posted by thelaxbro24 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight in skyrim starting at opposite sides. Superman is not sllowed to go more than 15 feet above ground. Dragonborn has all shouts unlocked, and also has any spells or weapons you choose to give him. This includes auriels bow to shoot out the sun. Who wins?

#3 Posted by Thedailybagel (12646 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelaxbro24: If I get to play then I stomp superman. If not then the dovakhin loses horribly.

#4 Posted by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blitz before Dragonborn can react.

#5 Posted by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelaxbro24: If I get to play then I stomp superman. If not then the dovakhin loses horribly.

You don't even have the reaction time..

#6 Posted by EnglishMuffin (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dragonborn could can become ethereal before superman can cross Skyrim

#7 Posted by Stormdriven (17608 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark wrecks

#8 Posted by GraniteSoldier (12745 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn gets wrecked by characters a lot lower on the power scale than Superman. I still don't get the DB wanking, I love the game as much as anyone but jeez.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
#9 Edited by RegnierOfHexter (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite?

I think so.

Superman wins despite all the cool spells and shouts dova has at his disposal

#10 Posted by _Goliath_ (879 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a pretty good battle. I mean with the dragons at his command and all the shouts and spells, I don't think taking out the sun will do a thing. This might be a tie but I'm leaning towards supes. I mean, what stops him from swinging by the blacksmith and picking up some dragonbone armor, or a spell tome?

#11 Edited by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn is very powerful, but Superman is just above him period. Clark wins.

#12 Posted by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn is very powerful, but Superman is just above him period. Supes takes it.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12304 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can go faster than sound. Shouts probably not going to affect him. I don't see why DB doesn't get his head punched off.

#14 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph

#15 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12304 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Iirc in lore DB can bust mountains with his shouts. Still doesn't put him anywhere near Superman tho.

#16 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36484 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonborn gets wrecked by characters a lot lower on the power scale than Superman. I still don't get the DB wanking, I love the game as much as anyone but jeez.

#17 Posted by GraniteSoldier (12745 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: Other than the books inside the Skyrim game no one has been able to point me to lore. For all we know those are myths in the game exaggerating his ppower similar to a Greek or Norse myth.

#18 Posted by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Even trough i like Dovahkini more, he loses this horribly.

#19 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12304 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I don't know myself, when I play the game I only skim through the books. I'm going to try researching this myself, since I have seen massive people state this.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#20 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22567 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@granitesoldier said:

#21 Posted by Thedailybagel (12646 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: yes I do, have you seen me play skyrim? dem skeletons don't stand a chance and neither does Clark, daedric sword to the face and Clark is done for.

For real though, I was just joking. Superman stomps everyone (except me).

#22 Edited by Thedailybagel (12646 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: I think he "should" be able to. Daedric princes can do things like that and one of them (the one with the dog? Can't remember his name) said that the dragon born is almost as powerful as him.

Not to mention Alduin threatens the world and the dragon born can beat him.

#23 Edited by Pope052 (3540 posts) - - Show Bio

My Dragonborn wins, Superman can't even damage him.

#24 Posted by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: yes I do, have you seen me play skyrim? dem skeletons don't stand a chance and neither does Clark, daedric sword to the face and Clark is done for.

For real though, I was just joking. Superman stomps everyone (except me).

Lol

#25 Posted by Thedailybagel (12646 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

He can't touch mine either.

Console commands+god mode= dead Clark Kent

#26 Posted by Detrolord (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Speed Blitz

Dovakhin Mehrunes Dagger 1 hit 1 kill

50-50

#27 Edited by Pope052 (3540 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052:

He can't touch mine either.

Console commands+god mode= dead Clark Kent

Indeed, or you could simply hit "disable", and Clark will vanish from existence ;P But i'm talking about what you can actually achieve in game, throughout the abuse of the unstable enchanting system, where your weapons and armor can give you limitless damage/protection ;L

#28 Posted by zaied (7208 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Iirc in lore DB can bust mountains with his shouts. Still doesn't put him anywhere near Superman tho.

Well, there isn't a single statement within the TES lore that states this though.

@grandsymbiote94: I think he "should" be able to. Daedric princes can do things like that and one of them (the one with the dog? Can't remember his name) said that the dragon born is almost as powerful as him.

Not to mention Alduin threatens the world and the dragon born can beat him.

Clauvicus Vile was his name, and he lost half of his strength with Barbros (?) being separated from him prior to that quest. Also, Alduin himself was extremely weakened and not at his full World-Eater strength. Dovahkiin in the prophecy was meant to be his literal kryptonite because it was known within time that Alduin would stop following his duty as the World-Eater and seek selfish domination over mortals. The gods, as well as the Elder Scrolls to a degree, made it possible for Dovahkiin to be born to defeat him before he attains his full strength and send his back so he can perform his duties right the next time around.

Honestly, an Alduin at full World-Eater power could probably stomp Dovahkiin effortlessly. He was depicted in a book in Morrowind as a firestorm that destroyed all things.

#30 Posted by Thedailybagel (12646 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: ok thanks for the clarification :)

I still relish in the fact that my oblivion character is in skyrim and he's a beast. So at least I can say he's powerful.

#31 Edited by Parryboy (1194 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, my DB was one-shotting everyone. Superman punches his head off

#32 Edited by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

@cooljammy18: ok thanks for the clarification :)

I still relish in the fact that my oblivion character is in skyrim and he's a beast. So at least I can say he's powerful.

Oh yeah, Sheogorath ftw. Btw Dovahkiin is extremely powerful and I don't want it to seem that I think otherwise. I personally think he can hurt Superman with a powerful Shout or magic spell, but Clark aint gonna let that happen lol.

Also, my Dragonborn, a Redguard swordsman who is also a master of the Thu'Um and can walk on water, destroys EVERYTHING!

#33 Posted by Thedailybagel (12646 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: mines an Orc.

I've got a trophy room (weapons room really) that I use to store all the weapons and armours of the bosses in the game. I'm going to make sure I add supermans cape to the collection.

#34 Posted by reikai (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we all not know? The Dovahkiin is Superman! =D

Loading Video...

#35 Posted by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: mines an Orc.

I've got a trophy room (weapons room really) that I use to store all the weapons and armours of the bosses in the game. I'm going to make sure I add supermans cape to the collection.

LOL good luck with that. I'll just work on getting Smaugs head in my basement.

@reikai said:

Do we all not know? The Dovahkiin is Superman! =D

Loading Video...

I loved that :D. Btw, thoughts on the battle?

#36 Posted by reikai (7426 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12304 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: Ah. My mistake then, I remembered quite a bit of other people say this though. I guess I should've asked for a reference like a smart person lol.

#39 Posted by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins via heat vision from orbit.

I think Shazam would have been a more fair fight vs the Dragonborn.

#40 Posted by Dratini1331 (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Speed Blitz

Dovakhin Mehrunes Dagger 1 hit 1 kill

50-50

On a random dice roll... Dov still has access to an arsenal capable of taking supes down via time stopping and soul draining, but I'd never put Mehrunes Razor anywhere on that list. Hedging bets on a lucky outcome is as good as losing most of the time. The chance of him even 1-shotting supes is less than 2% a hit.

#41 Edited by thelaxbro24 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv: superman isnt allowed to go more than 15 feet above ground

#42 Posted by pikachumonster (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...

#43 Edited by SuperTroll (113 posts) - - Show Bio

SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

#44 Posted by reikai (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: We all know that's game mechanics only and that the lore stated it very differently. We're also aware that it was a One-Hit kill when Skyrim was originally released, and that the developers had to quickly patch the game not long afterword because it made the game far too easy, and they dropped it to about a 20% chance to kill, and then diminished it again because it was still too easy. Especially when using it in conjunction with Elemental Fury.

#45 Edited by cooljammy18 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@cooljammy18: Ah. My mistake then, I remembered quite a bit of other people say this though. I guess I should've asked for a reference like a smart person lol.

I've seen people say that too and I'm just like...what? lol, just wanted to clear some stuff up. There are some beastly characters in the TES universe though.

#46 Posted by vampiricshaman (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: to soul drain wouldn't he have to be able to atleast harm superman first

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome as DB is.. he gets curbstomped here.

#48 Posted by Xfactor (92 posts) - - Show Bio

DB has too much magic for Supes, my vote goes to the DB.

@reikai: Does elemental fury work on Mehrunes razor? It is already enchanted.

#49 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Sun. GG.

#50 Edited by Xfactor (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: He can only fly 15 feet in this. Anyway dov would just turn him into a sweet roll. :p