• Lobo
  • Orion

Zoldycklogic:

• DBS Goku
  • Full red ribbon army

3 senzu beans and Goku immune to outside effect

Rules:

Battlefield:

The battlefield is a small isolated universe. Battlefield universe is only one star system. In the centre is one super-massive star which is millions of times larger than our sun, and shines light in the entire universe. To ensure the safety of the participants, the organizers have created a barrier around the star so that no one accidentally goes near it and gets crushed by the immense pressure. The star can't be manipulaed due to that barrier.

The sun does not significantly affect anyone (power or depower) except providing heat and light for the entire universe.

The entire universe is full of atmosphere, which is thin, but still present even in space.

The planets surrounding the star are battlefield. Each of them is exactly the same as each other. There are 8 such planets, each is at fairly large distance from the sun, and each of them is 10 light years away from each other.

Each planet closely resembles the earth, except the following differences:

• It is indestructible
  • No human and animal life. Plants and insects are present.
  • No buildings/structures.

For prep that takes place out of the battlefield, characters see the battlefield, then they are sent to wherever they have prep, and then they are sent back to battlefield as soon as their prep time is over. Also, no external help during prep.

Restrictions on teleportation:

• Can't teleport out of the battlefield universe during prep or battle
  • Can teleport (ONLY IF your character can) or move in the battlefield universe in the interplanetary space or on the planets.
  • If the enemies are seperated by more than 5 km distance for more than 30 seconds, they are immediately teleported to the place where the fight began and 100 m from each other. So running away tactics won't work.

Battle rules:

• Win by death, KO, Incap, give up
  • The characters in character
    BUT
    All characters are told that that the situation is dire, so they will try their best to win.
  • The characters start at full power
  • Fight takes place on land, 1 km away from sea. Both sides 57 m apart.

Limitations:

• High level RW is banned
  • Directly affecting any character with RW or time manipulation is banned
  • Directly affecting the only star in the universe is banned
  • Slowing time, accelerating time, moving in and out of timestream, going back in time etc are banned.
  • Stopping time is limited to 3 seconds in 1 minute
  • Clones are limited to 3 max
  • Summoning is restricted to 50, and none of them should exceed DCEU Superman level.
  • Dragon balls are allowed only one wish, and the dragon balls are made by Kami so their limitations accordingly apply. Do not treat them as NLF objects.

Voter rules:

• This is a CaV, do not interfere in the debate because only morleericks and zoldycklogic are allowed to debate.
  • You can ask to be tagged for votes.
  • You can vote after the debate is over (it will be mentioned when it is open for votes)
  • Vote on who debated better, i.e., convinced you that their team will win, not who you feel would win.
  • If a vote looks biased, I might ignore it.
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@apex_pretador: My knowledge is lacking on DBZ, though I am sure you know my team very well.

Would you want to go first?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just have to say; who chooses immunity to hax and invisibility against a DBZ character? lol

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: I was going off advice. I know very little about DBZ. I honestly don't see how it will matter here though

@apex_pretador: Wasn't supposed to be you. My mistake.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I have little knowledge on doomsday too but i don't mind going first. It'll take some time though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: If you are ready then go ahead. It's taking a little time with me bcz i was busy with work and it's my first cav.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: Oh ok. Understandable. If you would rather go first that's fine, but if you desire me to, I can do that too.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Ok then my friend go ahead whenever you are ready!

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v, im curious

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zoldycklogic
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

T4V

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zoldycklogic
No Caption Provided

Bio

Goku as we all know is the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball created by Akira Toriyama. He is the adoptive grandson of son Gohan, he is the son of Bardock, the husband of Chi-Chi, the father of Gohan and Goten. Goku is was sent to earth destroy it short before his plane was destroyed. However, an accident alters his memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted and later become Earth's greatest hero. Throughout his life, he trains hard and strives to be the greatest warrior possible, while at the same time using his amazing strength and skills to uphold peace.

Powers and abilities:

• · Super Strength
  • · Super Speed
  • · Super Durability
  • · Super Senses
  • · Flight
  • · Teleportation
  • · Telepathy
  • · Telekinesis
  • · Transformation
  • · Ki Manipulation
  • · Genius in battle.
  • · Expert Martial artist.

Goku as a kid, way before mastering his ki he showed strength, speed, and durability way beyond the abilities of normal humans! He was able to lift a car with Bulma in it.

No Caption Provided

He was able to move around giant boulders and he showed to be completely bulletproof!

No Caption Provided

Strength:

Goku showed some respectful lifting capacity but we all know that what he showed was no where his limit and i would indeed say he is not as strong as superman or doomsday when it comes to lifting.

Training with weights
Training with weights
Goku was training with much smaller pieces of the same metal before and it was labelled as 10 tonnes each piece.
Goku was training with much smaller pieces of the same metal before and it was labelled as 10 tonnes each piece.

What really matters in a fight is striking power. Goku was able to punch frieza around in his base form and was able to draw blood from him at some point.

No Caption Provided

Frieza has planetary ++ durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he was able to survive the destruction of namek when he was almost dead and cut in pieces.

Vegeta in a much weaker form was able to destroy a planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnqtg0bte6w

So Goku has planetary+++ punching power as a super saiyan 1

AS a super saiyan 3, Goku was able to punch a hole in king kai planet which has the density of a dwarf star.

No Caption Provided

Durability:

Goku as i told earlier is invulnerable and bulletproof way before ki. he was able to tank heat attacks and electricity attacks with little damage as a kid.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With ki he was tanking planetary attacks from frieza and was tossed around through rocks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

frieza was planetary in his weakest form.

Goku with one finger was able to block trunks' sword which was able to cut through frieza like butter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed:

As a kid he was able to create after images while fighting, and he moved so fast he disappeared even from krillin's perspectives. Krillin had a fight with Roshi in just a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And goku was invisible to krillin.

No Caption Provided

Goku and piccolo in their weak forms, moved so fast even kami with godly eyes was unable to see them.

No Caption Provided

And kami was the teacher of Toppo who taught Goku to move faster than lightning.

No Caption Provided

Goku showed great speed fighting the ginyu force and he blitzed a guy called Burter who was able to do this..

No Caption Provided

And right before his fight with frieza he reached the fight area in a moment, which was " not too far ". But taking into consideration Frieza's speed, i would assume it was much less than a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now piccolo's beam destroyed the moon in a couple of seconds which mean that the speed of his blast was close to light speed.on namek piccolo was not able to react to frieza's attack and he described it as a flash of light. And looking at the way frieza's beam behaved we can safely assume that it behaves like lasers. This, and Piccolo's words lead us to assume that this attack was meant indeed to be lightspeed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku in base form was able to reflect more than one beam while the distance between the beams was too short. This means that the speed of goku's reaction and the speed of hands are greater than the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Goku was able to escape frieza's paralyzing light with speed. The attack might not need light speed to escape from but we know at least that he was much faster than the explosion.

Goku can use kaioken. This technique multiplies all his stats( Strength, speed, durabilty, and ki ) by the kaioken degree. And goku was able to reach kaioken x 20 in base.And even then he was only equal if not weaker than 50% frieza.

No Caption Provided

as a super saiyan goku was overpowering 100% frieza and he was faster than him. Speed may not scale directly with power but we now know that super saiyan transformation gives goku at least more than 40x his base speed.

and he was shown to be able to completely dodge frieza's beam which means that his body movement is now faster than light looking at how close these beams were to each other.

No Caption Provided

Goku learnt Instant Transmission which was a sort of teleportation.

After training Goku was fighting perfect form Cell and the z fighters, as powerful as they were, were unable to keep track of their fight.Goku reacted to cell's MFTL kamehameha and was able to move his hand and reach his forehead to escape with Instant transmission. This means that his hands movements are MFTL and That he can use IT in a fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku Uses IT in a fight offensively.

No Caption Provided

Energy Manipulation:

Goku has the kamehameha. An attack always stronger than what a character can physically exert.You can see how raditz was surprised that Goku's power is increasing.

No Caption Provided

Vegeta's blast was about to destroy earth and goku was able to beat it with a kamehameha.Roshi, One of the weakest characters could destroy the moon with a kamehameha.

No Caption Provided

Some would say that the kamehameha would take a lot of time to charge but this is wrong, we can see that gohan was able to deflect Cell's MFTL Kamehameha with a stronger one, before it reached the ground!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Goku can use taio-ken, A ki based ability that is faster than a normal ki blast since it has no potential energy to hurt physically, only kinetic energy to blind your opponent as a form of light!

No Caption Provided

Doomsday is pure evil and can regenerate. just like kid buu. Buu had extremely high regenerative abilities and he was able to regenerate from smoke after his cells were destroyed.Goku has a technique called Genki dama that could destroy buu permanently.

No Caption Provided

It needs a couple of seconds to charge but as long as he has Instant transmission, taio-ken, and the red ribbon army he can get his time

And the battlefield contains plants and insects. Not to mention the Sun is a million times bigger than ours.

Skills:

Goku is a martial arts master And he is extremely talented and a genius when it comes to fighting.

Goku was able to increase his power, do his movements, then lower down his power before the scouters could take notice.

No Caption Provided

His fight with cell was a good example of the fighting skills

invisibility means nothing to goku

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strategy

As a start goku will be able to beat doomsday around and will eventually notice how he keeps coming back. And looking at the fact that he knows that he needs to win. Goku was never Shy of using the powers of other people to give him time or energy needed.

If doomsday was able to come back from a full power kamehameha, Goku will definitely find a way to gather the energy needed to use the genki-dama. And since doomsday is evil, he will vaporize like buu did.

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That scan dump. O_O;

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: You may want to put spoiler blocks on your scans, too many scans open can slow down a computer or cause it to crash.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I am aware that open scans are troublesome, but it looks like i can't apply spoiler blocks to scans only. Shall i fix this now ? and how if yes?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By APEX_pretador

@zoldycklogic said:

@major_hellstorm: I am aware that open scans are troublesome, but it looks like i can't apply spoiler blocks to scans only. Shall i fix this now ? and how if yes?

Yes you can.

First create the spoiler block, then add images (again) in spoiler block and then delete the images out of spoiler block.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Them scans tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: ... It is simple bud.

Press spoiler block -

insert said scans into spoiler block for whichever category you are referencing (Strength, Durability, Speed and so on) you want them to be -

then after you are finished, click "spoiler block" again and it will close.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zoldycklogic

better?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Bump

better?

Better but there are still many scans outside spoiler block. You should also take care of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: probably going to have to drop this. Am already in a high tier tourney and 2 CaVs. Certainly will not have time for this. I will barely be able to find time for my ongoing Cavs, if that.

Looks very good. I just can't put put the necessary time in

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I hope you can continue. There is no strict time limit, if that helps. You just need to be fast enough to keep up with the speed of the tourney.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By higherpower
zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: thanks! but since i am new i just want to know how will this work, i mean should i use the same opening or is the cav gonna start from zero?

and about the tourney if i may, if there is one winner then eventually our characters will go against others from the same universe? i am talking about winners ofc...

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: thanks! but since i am new i just want to know how will this work, i mean should i use the same opening or is the cav gonna start from zero?

It depends upon you.

and about the tourney if i may, if there is one winner then eventually our characters will go against others from the same universe? i am talking about winners ofc...

Let us complete the first rounds first.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: oh, i guess you are doing what i would do if i were in your shoes, you'll do your best to keep it a DB vs Comics tourney.... we might be lucky enough to have 4 debaters of every team in the next round :p

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: If you want, you can edit your opener accordingly, although it is not necessarily.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I will change it but i couldn't help but notice how he picked 3 characters with 15 points, i am not saying am not ok with it but i am just wondering...

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I will change it but i couldn't help but notice how he picked 3 characters with 15 points, i am not saying am not ok with it but i am just wondering...

He used perks (10 perk points invested in getting 5 extra points)

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#42 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

And kami was the teacher of Toppo who taught Goku to move faster than lightning.

No Caption Provided

T4V

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:Hey Super sorry but I just accidentally deleted my post, and I don't have enough time to do a CaV with 3 characters from scratch again, so I have to drop out, sorry.

daariusivey9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wouldn't lobo just solo the whole thing?

daariusivey9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i mean he can't die?