• 50 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen
  • 7 Dragon Slayers(Current): Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy, Sting, Rogue, and Cobra
  • Alive EMS Madara(Hashirama Fight)
  • No Genjutsu
  • No Kurama
  • All In Character but Serious
  • All Start In Base but Natsu starts in FDK Mode
  • Starting Distance: 65ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Canon Feats Only
  • DS Have their Exceeds(Happy, Pantherlily, Carla, Lector, and Frosch) with them.
  • Win by DEATH
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch, bet you wishing your guild peace sign wasn't an L

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm... let´s see:

1 vs 7 Madara is in the disadvantage

Mortal Madara from the Hashirama Fight, so no Rinnegan

No Gen Jutsu or Kurama

They are some strong handycaps for Madara, but:

Hmm... nope. Madara curbstomps the fuck of the Dragon Slayers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikusatsunagi already has a similar feat to madara(maybe not as good) and BASE natsu curbstomped him.

The dragon slayers take this comfortably. Wendy can buff natsu's stats(and others) in dragon force several times over.

Laxus has casual 2-3kms tall nukes, and can use fairylaw which can oneshot.

Madara gets destroyed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How'd I know it was just going to be this guy to ruin it...smh

Natsu soloing?lmao

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Ikusatsunagi the brainless and slow glass cannon? Dude, are you telling me that Natsu oneshots Madara's Perfect Susanoo? The same PS that was able to no sold point blank Kurama's Bijuudama and tank Shinsuusenju?

Oh, and Natsu was amped with Igneel's Mark power in that fight. He also stated that.

The Fairy Wank is horrible. EMS Madara murders. Lmao at Perfect Susanoo getting destroyed here.

Furthermore EMS Madara has Izanagi. 1 extra life.

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awwww, the memes got ruined.

Somebody else start it up.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lichvanastrea

So much for the Perfect Susanoo train GIF, lol.

But yeah, Natsu is not oneshotting Madara's Perfect Susanoo. It's laughable to assume it's as durable as Ikusatunagi.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while 7 vs 1 may seem somewhat at first, let's all be reminded that he can spam clones and he will.

If all the clones go humanoid or possibly PS its a laughable stomp

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think certain people are overlooking just how awful the odds are in a 7 vs 1.

You’d need several hundred more Dragon Slayers to even have a chance.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think certain people are overlooking just how awful the odds are in a 7 vs 1.

You’d need several hundred more Dragon Slayers to even have a chance.

Man, if Madara had his Wood Release, he would straight up go to this.

Loading Video...

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't do anything about PS

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You want to compare a freaking PS to a ft war God? WTF? Madara's PS can tank shinsusenju and not fully destroyed hell Madara survive because of it and you wanted to scale it to that war God? Wow FT wank really out of control

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS GG.

Shock5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shock5000

One thing I do like madara 2 I do like some of the Dragon slayers on the roster but I wouldn't say that madara wouldn't have trouble with any of them cause of the fact that I pay attention to everyone abilities and see the outcome of the fight but cobra would be a real problem for madara u want to know why? Cause cobras ability is not only to poison u but is to hear every thought u was thinking of doing like that is his own Sharingan right there and these aren't some regular poison dragon slayer poison that poison and eroded ur body plus with the help of Wendy she can amplify it even more and any fire move that madara use Natsu going to take care of it and Natsu flames is not normal flame that just burn like madara his flames was made to destroy so if tsunada can break and Crack the susanoo what makes u think that everyone that is amped up by Wendy's enchantment wouldn't break the susanoo and plus with laxus knowing fairy law he will use it as a last resort to save his comrades and if ur wondering about genjutsu genjutsu is a illusion which is like magic and u can disrupt it with ur own magic or with help from other people magic but don't worry Wendy got the group so it is a good match up but let's get madara his hand to hand combat is really good but he would have some trouble with cobra and Natsu fighting him in hand to hand combat with a person who can hear ur on thoughts and a guy who get better in a fight and adapt to ur fighting style and can eat ur flames too so if madara wants to stop that combination he's going to have to stop thinking about what he's going to do now with sting and Rouge sting can paralyze his opponent with his stigmata now the only way that madara be able to do anything is by using susanoo but he can't be playing around with them for to long especially with 3 power houses which is Natsu laxus and gajeel that's the only way he'll win but he likes to toy around with his opponent's so that's more of the reason why I said they have a chance to win cause of him toying around now if he was the kind of person that sit up there and been like I'm done playing with time to get serious then yeah madara wins automatically but if he plays around with them like the kage then it's a wrap for madara especially if laxus hit him with fairy law

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Susanoo comment train was freaking hilarious.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never even said natsu solos smh.

There's no proof ALIVE madara can make 25 susanoo clones like he did against the kages. Reanimations don't need to worry about chakra reserve.

Laxus can oneshot with fairylaw if things begin to go south for them.

Dragon slayers wins.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rednote99

@el_directo_: can you show me fairy law work against someone on Madara lvl?

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By keiser994

The same Fairy Law who wasn't even able to KO a single Spriggan? The same Fairy Law that was never used by Laxus, not even in his most diff. battles?

Yeah, Madara still wrecks all of them. Once he drops the Complete and Perfect Susanoo it's over. Let alone Izanagi.

Shock5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's if he use it izanagi and one fairy law power is the extension of ur life force and magic power so u have to understand is madara power itself without hashirama cells and rinnegan is his power and life force much bigger than laxus and I have to say no cause with a flick of his wrist he can nuke a village them dragon slayers have enough power to blow up mountain or continent level feat if they need too or want too so don't sit up here and act like that's going to anything to him lol

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara like to play with his enemies but when he see Natsu eat his flame and that he can destroy incompelete susanoo Madara Will go straight to PS and kill all of them in one slash. And Natsu did not know how powerfull Madara is so he will not use all his power to one shot Madara before Madara go to PS. Fairy law is featless.

Shock5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's featless depending on the user and it's not just Natsu he's facing he's facing all the dragon slayers except acnologia Natsu and laxus and Wendy are the trump card but cobra is the one that's going to give them all the details or he handles it himself and u have the enhancements given to them by Wendy

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sharingan is divided into two skills the first: Dōsatsugan: Vision-related skills, Madara could differentiate perfect clones from the original.

Dōsatsugan's abilities go far beyond that, madara has Powerscalle from all other Sharingan users.

Choku tomoe / Sharingan: grants fluidity to your wearer's movements during the fight " Madara's FMS is a Choko Tomoe!

Madara is a Shinobi sensor, meaning it senses the flow of energy!

Combine these skills + Susanoo ... it's a massacre

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara might underestimate 'em. . . and 'cause of this and if the Slayers will go all out from the very beginning, then the Fairy Team have a chance to defeat the Uchiha. . .

. . . it won't end in the same way once Izanagi, a.k.a surprise-rebirth, will be revealed. . . and this time the Uchiha will have 3 advantages:

• Surprise Effect
  • Knowledge
  • Perfect Susanoo

EMS Madara takes the W

Edit: oh, didn't see the "In Character but Serious". . . so Madara won't play with 'em. In other words:

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SkySanji
Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Manga (feat) >> Anime (feat)
Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara slaps

Shock5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U still forgot about cobras ability to hear everything u try to do its about the Same as sharinnegan that's why I keep saying he would give madara problems like that plus with Wendy always healing and enhancing them with her abilities it's not a sweep if u think about it plus the three people that can faze through attacks is Rouge gajeel and sting so the can dodge his susanoo so u still got to deal with that plus Natsu dealt with powerful opponents that was god level dragon level he can take a blow and not only that Natsu power alone can melt down anything just by flexing his magic power just a lil bit he's not even serious with everyone when he came back from his one year training like come on he only got really serious with a few people and he adapts to his opponents quick enough like come on now same with gajeel u can't fight him with his iron or steel dragon scales cause he will hurt himself that's when susanoo or ps come to play now u said nothing can break or stop the ps right so tell me this with Natsu unpredictable thinking and fighting styles plus with laxus helping him so u think if Natsu and laxus getting on top of his head and use there strongest dragon slayer move plus with Wendy enchanting there attack power they won't break it? Shit I beg to differ cause of the fact u have to see why he use izanagi them dragon slayers not going to kill him except for one that's cobra cause of his poison and madara has to worry about that especially if the poison eroded and break down the susanoo with his roar other than that's like the only way he'll use it but perfect susanoo takes a lot more Chakra out of him so when someone breaks it he still has to make another one depending on how they break through the susanoo best way for them is to get on top of it and destroy it from the middle of the susanoo head but other than that I'm going sit here and just let yall think it was going to straight easy to beat them he has no choice but to toy with them to see what that person can do and see who's going to be trouble some in a fight and see there abilities then soon as he does that he knows what he should do and who to take out but like I said he's going to have some problems before he trys finish them off that's all I'm trying to say the dragon slayers have a good chance to beat madara if he keeps playing around with them then they can possibly win give them dragon slayers there chance against the madara who fought hashirama before they build the village hidden in leaves even up to that point when he was supposed to be dead but he was alive like if it's madara from the 4th great ninja war I'll give u all of that but I'm going to give it to u if past madara during senju war is still powerful but not that strong without the nine tails at least give them a chance on that cause like I said I like madara but yall not going to treat these dragon slayers like they some scrubs cause the dragons in fairy tail are more powerful than god's so don't do that they do have a chance to beat madara back then be open minded to the idea that they can if he dont underestimate them or don't take them serious

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara rips apart the whole Fairy Tail verse with his bare hands

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean Madara's favorite Jutsu is fire, Natsu can eat fire justu and become stronger... Dragon slayer can also eat other forms of magic And become stronger So basically Madara makes them eat this :

Seriously though spriggan 12,would have been a better match

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara the Madman solostomps.

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dragonslayers heavily underrated they win

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teganstone7: none of them have them have the dc or ap to destroy perfect susanoo or the durability to survive the hits from the susanoo, the excuse that he may not take them seriously doesn’t work because both he has izanagi to revive himself once and the op says he’s in character and serious so there’s no way he isn’t going for the one shot

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@teganstone7: none of them have them have the dc or ap to destroy perfect susanoo or the durability to survive the hits from the susanoo, the excuse that he may not take them seriously doesn’t work because both he has izanagi to revive himself once and the op says he’s in character and serious so there’s no way he isn’t going for the one shot

Like your doing. They would blitz, he would not see it as a danger and not counter. Then they defeat him before they get susanoo off. and their dragonslayers for god's sake. not regular wizards. Now say madara did get susanoo off, even laxus can just nullify it. You also have gajeel who can nullify madara's durabily. then you have wendy who can amplify all of their stats. Then it's one shot from natsu GG. (no wank)

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teganstone7: first, how do they blitz someone who easily reacted to 4th raikage who even when lowballed is lightning speed? Also as I said, if they can actually get a blitz off (which I really don’t think they could even manage) he has izanagi which we know he uses.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanky Tail dudes blitzes who?! Nullifies what?! Is this a bait attempt or what?

Edo Madara, weaker version than Alive Madara, effortlesly countered BM Naruto. Then lolblitzed SM Naruto's precog while blind. Let alone his multiple fights against Hashirama.

This is how the battle ends:

No Caption Provided