Kurama is stronger when he is with Naruto

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kurama himself would lose to Kaido, I don't think it's a stomp.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido swings.

Kazuya_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama blasts him

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido tanks everything kurama has then proceeds to oneshot

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kaido in a good fight

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bdc61167
deactivated-63055bdc61167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kaido stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama mid diffs, one Piece just barely started to get an increase in energy feats. But even with that, it doesn't make them close to the lv of being able to tank a full bijuudama barrage, especially from 100% Kurama.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% Kurama is small island-island lvl, does Kaido have vape tanking durability feats? If no then Kurama mid - high diffs

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama would one shot.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AzazelMP4

kaido high diff.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido with some difficulty

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JKSHL

@jkshl said:
@jkshl said:

Kaido swings.

Kaido neg diff and unscathed. Solos the verse.

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Kaido easily tanked his own redirected Boro Breath.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido's Boro Breath is a fodder to Biju Dama, lol. Anyway, Kaido abuses the fox if he reverts to his base. Even Sage Mode Naruto was tossing Kurama around.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninelven said:

@epichotflame: Kaido easily tanked his own redirected Boro Breath.

Boro breath isn't even comparable to a weak version of TBB lol

Has it vaped mountains completely? If yes then Kaido stomps, no then he gets stomped with high diff

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JKSHL

@epichotflame: none of Kurama's attack can do anything to Kaido so boro breath being stronger or not is irrelevant. Kaido scales above Admirals. Kaido literally just swings.

But even if we entertain the bombing each other joke, Kaido's boro breath ( which is indeed an irrelevant fodder attack) is still comparable to the strongest bijudama Kurama can create. The boro breath kinemon cut was easily as powerful as the strongest bijudama kurama can put as the aftermath power engulfed the entirety of the top of the dome they were fighting on (and that stuff is a few kilometers and city level) and it still managed to create destruction as you can see with the multitude of debris in and this is after the fire was literally cut apart like a cake and its power negated. Mind you, we haven't even seen Kaido's strongest boro breath yet.

No Caption Provided

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JKSHL
EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:

@epichotflame: none of Kurama's attack can do anything to Kaido so boro breath being stronger or not is irrelevant. Kaido scales above Admirals. Kaido literally just swings.

And admirals don't have feats of tanking vaping attacks

Saying tbb can't do anything to Kaido when Kaido has 0 feats on that lvl is just nlf

But even if we entertain the bombing each other joke, Kaido's boro breath ( which is indeed an irrelevant fodder attack) is still comparable to the strongest bijudama Kurama can create. The boro breath kinemon cut was easily as powerful as the strongest bijudama kurama can put as the aftermath power engulfed the entirety of the top of the dome they were fighting on (and that stuff is a few kilometers and city level) and it still managed to create destruction as you can see with the multitude of debris in and this is after the fire was literally cut apart like a cake and its power negated. Mind you, we haven't even seen Kaido's strongest boro breath yet.

Engulfing a city and showing no impressive DC/AP (unless it showed DC/AP which u haven't told me) isn't as powerful as vaping a mountain completely

And can u show me a scan of that happening, the flames being cut in half doesn't mean it's power would be negated lol, idc about if we haven't seen Kaido's strongest Boro breath, I'm going with what he has shown with his Boro breath which hasn't done anything as impressive as the weak version of tbb

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% Kurama is small island-island lvl, does Kaido have vape tanking durability feats? If no then Kurama mid - high diffs

Yea he no-sold his own blast

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@exauce: Boro breath hasn't even vaped a mountain completely to be as impressive as a weak version of tbb

So lol

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JKSHL
@epichotflame said:
@jkshl said:

Saying tbb can't do anything to Kaido when Kaido has 0 feats on that lvl is just nlf

Engulfing a city and showing no impressive DC/AP (unless it showed DC/AP which u haven't told me) isn't as powerful as vaping a mountain completely

And can u show me a scan of that happening, the flames being cut in half doesn't mean it's power would be negated lol, idc about if we haven't seen Kaido's strongest Boro breath, I'm going with what he has shown with his Boro breath which hasn't done anything as impressive as the weak version of tbb

What ? Admirals can passively vaporize the narutoverse neg diff, let alone with their casual attacks or actually trying. Someone like Ace would vaporize the entire verse by just flexing, let alone Akainu. Stop this foolishness. Kaido no sells anything in the verse in a way that's not even funny. This is a mismatch. naruto's strongest bijudama wouldn't even reach the level of a mosquito trying to bite Kaido. Make me laugh more. Kaido just swings at Kurama gg.

We've already seen Kaido's heat blast vaporize a mountain. More powerful version can vaporize more. And to be honest the anime version of his first Boro breath is already in the levels of Kurama. The scan is right there. Kinemon no sold the attack and cut the fire itself, the very element. When you cut something ,especially in half, it looses its power and you've negated all of its power be it blunt or in this case even the energy or heat as he literally cut the fire itself so it also was overwhelmed as an energy source, there should be no power left from the blast. Even then you can still see a boom signal and debris inside the fire.

I don't care about Boro breath either way that's an irrelevant fodder attack this is not even bait level. Kaido is beyonce invincible for narutoverse and scales to massively lolhigher power and potency than that. Kaido swings gg.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido swings.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Kurama stomps.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By exauce

@epichotflame said:

@exauce: Boro breath hasn't even vaped a mountain completely to be as impressive as a weak version of tbb

So lol

Not sure what u trying say here mate, the blast aim at Oden castle which was on top of a mountain and blasted it, he wasn't even aiming for mountain, so I don't where the "can't even vape a mountain completely" comes from.

The same blast despite getting cuts in half still took half if not more of the top of the Skull in Onigashima, and the one he himself took that wasn't cut in half took the entire thing. and the top of that skull is similar in size to this sword in the first panel, and sword is stated to be kilometers in size. (I'll find the panel).

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JKSHL

@garouhm : Kaido solos the verse beyond neg diff and unscathed.Beyond one shots this fodder. Get the hell out of here.

OT : Don't you make threads like this again.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By exauce

@epichotflame: So Yea he no-sold his own beam that around kilometers in size.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By Earendill

LMAO!

Kaido cannot even harm Kyuubi. He is featless. Even %50 Kyuubi stomps easily anyone One Piece character with feats and also statements.

Kyuubi nukes in his ass.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO!

Kaido cannot even harm Kyuubi. He is featless fodder. Even %50 Kyuubi stomps easily anyone One Piece character with feats and also statements.

Kyuubi nukes in his ass.

No Caption Provided

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JKSHL

Kaido uses a finger or that left hand right there and gg.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JKSHL
Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@earendill said:

LMAO!

Kaido cannot even harm Kyuubi. He is featless fodder. Even %50 Kyuubi stomps easily anyone One Piece character with feats and also statements.

Kyuubi nukes in his ass.

No Caption Provided

I'm not the one comparing Kaido's breath attack with the Bijuu Dama, lol.That attack was incapable of demolishing an already ruined building called Oden Castle. :/

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By exauce

@earendill:

I'm not the one comparing Kaido's breath attack with the Bijuu Dama, lol.That attack was incapable of demolishing an already ruined building called Oden Castle. :/

Yea shouldn't cuz this attack has show to be kilometres in size. Lol what? the man vaped the entire thing Lol not to mention the fact his blast around kilometres in size that way beyond Kurama bijuu dama Lol.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@earendill said:

LMAO!

Kyuubi nukes in his ass.

No Caption Provided

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MarPlay
No Caption Provided

Kurama is durable than this and stronger than this.

Boro breath won't even scratch Kurama.

Kaido might win if he is in human form but the dragon form would definitely lose.

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is what will happen to Kaido.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Earendill

@exauce said:

@earendill:

Yea shouldn't cuz this attack has show to be kilometres in size. Lol what? the man vaped the entire thing Lol not to mention the fact his blast around kilometres in size that way beyond Kurama bijuu dama Lol.

Soo.. What’s impressive about that?

No Caption Provided

Just like i said, he cannot do anything but to destroy the already ruined castle of Oden. There is nothing impressive about making a hole in the top of a tiny hill. This attack so weak, lol.

No Caption Provided

And compared do this attacks of anyone Bijuu completely evaporate the mountain range.

No Caption Provided

And this is the attack of only 50% version of Kyuubi. Easily large island level attack feats . Do you have any feats of Kaido that you can put on this?

Of course not, lol. I thought so, too. The One Piece wankers are really pathetic, the series has reached almost 1000 chapters and they still don't have any impressive feats. I'm almost feel bad for you dude.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JKSHL

^This thread. Make us laugh more.

Biju Bomb is fodder to all the characters in One Piece. It does not even register as AP. Ace's passive heat still vaporizes the verse by just being there. Make us laugh more. You would need heat which can vaporize metarial thousands of times if not tens of thousands more durable than steel and solar system heat on top of that to even begin to tickle Kaido. naruroaches.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JKSHL

@marplay: Kaido even drunk solos the verse. Broro breath is irrelevant. BB is completely irrelevant wouldn't even register as mosquito level.

Kaido slaps the fodder.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember that slap to Kawamatsu ? One shots the verse.

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: I mean you can't really blame them when Oda loves to offscreen fight scenes...

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Boi clearly didn't read anything that I said here.

Soo.. What impressive about that?

Just like i said, he cannot do anything but to destroy the already ruined castle of Oden. There is nothing impressive about making a hole in the top of a tiny hill. This attack so weak, lol.

Huh no u claimed his attack was incapable of doing which I showed it wasn't that try to lie here mate. bruh that was aim what do you get about that?

And this is the attack of only 50% version of Kyuubi. Easily large island level attack feats . Do you have any feats of Kaido that you can put on this?

Bruh those feat were at best multi-mountain to don't try to wank him to Large Island mate. Yea here what I said to epic:

The same blast despite getting cuts in half still took half if not more of the top of the Skull in Onigashima, and the one he himself took that wasn't cut in half took the entire thing. and the top of that skull is similar in size to this sword in the first panel, and sword is stated to be kilometers in size. (the panel is above).

So Yea his attack around kilometers in size Lol.

Of course not, lol. I thought so, too. The One Piece wankers are really pathetic, the series has reached almost 1000 issues and they still don't have any feat. I'm almost feel bad for you dude

I didn't even answered the question Lol. No sure if I care but okay. bruh they are manga like conan or Ippo that have already past the 1000 chapter bar and I don't see them going around blowing up moon Lol. No sure that I care I like one piece for it story not feats.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DoTheTwist_

@molt said:

Kaido's Boro Breath is a fodder to Biju Dama, lol. Anyway, Kaido abuses the fox if he reverts to his base. Even Sage Mode Naruto was tossing Kurama around.

That was a surprised Kurama against Bee, Kushina AND Naruto....Bee alone would stomp Kaido. Also they totally failed to do any lasting damage to Kurama, they just wanted to get to his chakra which we later learn Kurama LET THEM do. Also Nardo's rasenshuriken alone has superior AoE and DC to anything Kaido has and Kurama ate it and sustained no real injury.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By exauce

@marplay said:
No Caption Provided

This is what will happen to Kaido.

The man no-sold his own blast so that also getting the same treatment

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:

@marplay: Kaido even drunk solos the verse. Broro breath is irrelevant. BB is completely irrelevant wouldn't even register as mosquito level.

Kaido slaps the fodder.

ok

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JKSHL

needless to say Kaido swings and one shots,fodderize lolblitz. solos the fodder verse unscahed. This is spite. Don't make a thread like this again.