Soul Society

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Dangai Ichigo, Yamamoto, Azien, Kenpachi, Ulquiorra

Death or KO.

In character.

Random fight.

Du to Ki Bleach team is not invisible.

#2 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

If Z team were truly Small Country Level then Team Bleach Dangai Ichigo carries the team only so far. He’s the only one that could hurt the duo. Tien is a non factor to Ichi.

Avatar image for gilgameshstomps
#3 Posted by GilgameshStomps (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz takes the day off and let's Krillin solo beach and naruto this time. Stop making these threads.

#4 Posted by TourneyMaster (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz takes the day off and let's Krillin solo beach and naruto this time. Stop making these threads.

Stop posting pointless and useless comments. I prefer more productive ones dealing with feats.

If Z team were truly Small Country Level then Team Bleach Dangai Ichigo carries the team only so far. He’s the only one that could hurt the duo. Tien is a non factor to Ichi.

Best feats are busting large mountains and cities at this point. Roshi busted a moon but needed time and charging.

#5 Posted by GilgameshStomps (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshstomps said:

Stop posting pointless and useless comments. I prefer more productive ones dealing with feats.

@loveeveryone said:

Best feats are busting large mountains and cities at this point. Roshi busted a moon but needed time and charging.

Stop posting trash threads that everyone know the answer too. Bleach team isn't holding a candle to DB at ANY POINT. Stop. Leave it alone. Bury it. Set it on fire. Spread the ashes across the sea. Drink the entire sea with a straw, pee it out, flush the toilet, and do it all over again.

#6 Posted by TourneyMaster (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshstomps: uh huh. Im going to flag ya and move on then. Thanks for the advice anyway mate.

#7 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: PIS Roshi moon feat is complete outlier and every true DBZ fan knows this.

And Dangai Ichi is above mountain level as his shockwaves destroyed the mountains not even on purpose.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#8 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

My left buttcheek solos both verses infinite neg diff.

Bait/spite thread.

#9 Posted by Chronicplane (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait to see some arguments before giving a full conclusion, but I think team bleach is probably more versatile and arguably just as fast(at least for Ichigo)

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#10 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8903 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone: How is it an outlier? It’s literally Master Roshis strongest attack.

#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17970 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team wins due to having better physical striking, speed, Aizen's illusions, and Yamamoto's bankai.

Goku and Piccolo might able to take a couple out before going down, Tien most likely just dies, as Ulquiorra is really the only one on the Bleach team he has a chance against.

#13 Edited by Legendary_User (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon ball team wins!

#14 Edited by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone: One can argue that Roshi was stronger than Piccolo in the same manner that Trunks was stronger than Cell, but was too slow to do anything towards him. Guidebooks also back up the idea of Buff Roshi being moon level.

Black Panther hurting Silver Surfer lol

and last but not least Batman kicking and hurting The Spectre

There is context behind these showings that make them non-applicable as outliers/anti-feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#15 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DB wins low-mid diff. at most

#16 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team wins due to having better physical striking, speed, Aizen's illusions, and Yamamoto's bankai.

Goku and Piccolo might able to take a couple out before going down, Tien most likely just dies, as Ulquiorra is really the only one on the Bleach team he has a chance against.

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach Team with low-mid diff.

#18 Edited by Raziel2014 (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

bleach team stomps bad, Yama solos, everyone in bleach team can solo

Besides Roshi Outlier Moon Kamehameha everyone else is trash at this point

is after DB that powers increases at massive speeds

#19 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

It hurts my head even trying to understand how people imagine DB team winning here...

OT: Is this EOS Aizen and Kenpachi?

#20 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach should win this one. In character Goku and team are very physical fighters. They're going to get too close and make mistakes. Even Piccolo can't heal the wounds that will be inflicted.

#22 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone:

and Roshi was STILL afraid of him and knew he had no chance

That could make sense if Roshi knew his buff form was useless due to the burden it puts on his speed. Trunks also had no chance against Cell despite surpassing him in raw power using his buff form.

23rd Budokai Piccolo’s most powerful amped attack was Small Country Level since the size of papaya Island is like a small country

Vegeta's Final explosion also didn't make anything more than a large crater that wasn't even continent size.

Your saying Roshi can beat 23rd Budokai Goku or Piccolo ?

Of course not. He could never touch them.

#24 Edited by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone:

My point exactly he can’t touch them or hurt them yet

Of course., in the same way that Trunks can't touch and therefore cannot hurt Cell due to his lack of speed.

Your comparing cell and trunks to Master Roshi feat ? No bro lol.

What's wrong with the comparison?

23rd Budokai Goku and piccolo are not moon busters

Agreed.

Max Power Roshi would have killed KP if he was truly Moon Level.

He can't kill him regardless of how strong he is because he would be too slow.

But he is not.

According to guidebooks he is.

No Caption Provided

Esta escena demuestra una vez más la increible fuerza de Chun –o sea, el Duene Tortuga–, capaz de destruir con su propia energía el astro entero.

This scene shows once again the incredible strength of Chun –that is, the Turtle Elder–, capable of destroying with his own energy the whole celestial body.

#25 Posted by GilgameshStomps (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshstomps: uh huh. Im going to flag ya and move on then. Thanks for the advice anyway mate.

Imagine knowingly throwing out a bait thread and then getting salty and flagging when someone calls you on it. Couldn't be me.

#26 Posted by TourneyMaster (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshstomps: Kindly go away. We have real debaters here talking the match over. I dont need shit starter trolls derailing the topics. Thanks.

#28 Edited by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone said:

@karkus: lol kid https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Outlier

You call anyone who disagrees with you a kid and then link vsbattles? That tells me all I need to know.

#30 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8903 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone: No, nobody “struggled” to bust a city or island.

#31 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone:

Your obviously a kid cus your acting naive

This is false. You can't even use correct grammar and use "your" instead of "you're", which is a typing trait common of children.

If Goku is Small Country Level in 23rd Budokai how the hell can Master Roshi be Moon Level when Roshi was way inferior to Goku at that point.

Was his buff form inferior power wise though? Everyone said MSSJ Goku was superior to them in the Cell Saga, but they could surpass him power wise with buff form.

I’m not going to repeadtly go back and forth with someone acting like they don’t have common sense

Same here. Debating with you has been unproductive and a waste of time and resulted in ad hominems.

Therefore you have been debunked

Not at all. You haven't addressed any of my points.

and you should be ashamed of yourself

This is an online debate about fiction. Why would I be ashamed of myself? I am disappointed in you though, I thought you might have been better than using ad hominems.

It’s nothing more than Gag

Proof?

Dude even said he couldn’t even beat the entire RR alone like kid Goku did.

He said he was unsure if he could, not that he definitely couldn't, and he attributed this to stamina.

No Caption Provided

#34 Edited by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone:

DUDE STOP USING DBZ TO COMPARE TO DB DAMN

Why?

you keep saying Cell saga like it has jack shit to do with Roshi moon busting feat being a Outlier

It does, as it can be a key justification and explanation for why Roshi could be a moon buster but King Piccolo and 23rd Goku could be less but still stomp him in a fight.

These links instead of those bullshit replies you can replying with

Those links don't support your claim.

Your obviously a retard

It's you're. You can't even use correct grammar. That speaks volumes to who the unintelligent one is.

@jedixman@rogueshadow

#37 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock and @karkus are the same person everyone

We aren't. Ask the mods.

@karkus: if your dumb ass read them you would shut the fuck Up

No, I would stop talking to you because your only argument is playground insults, which accurately reflect your level of debating skill and intelligence.

#39 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Co-Boss (460 posts) - - Show Bio

If the DB team gets a blast off it could seriously damage most the team. Really depends on who goes all out first

#42 Edited by CoituNats (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo Jr (pre-dbz)'s strongest attack busted a medium-sized island (where the arena of the budokai #23 was)

Roshi's moon busting doesn't count, because later on he 'forgot about his powers' and believed himself to be weaker than city-buster King Piccolo (which allows only two conclusions: either the moon in dbz has a lower durability than a city, because why else would moon-buster roshi think he has 'no chance of winning' vs King Piccolo (except with mafuba magic). Or the other possible explanation is that showings of 'busting tier feats' in Pre-DBZ dragon ball are generally so inconsistent and so illogical that they generally don't allow to make reliable predictions for who would win in a fight (a city buster like king piccolo can be 'much too powerful' for a moon buster like roshi <<- you get the idea).

The same kind of inconsistent showings of pre-dbz characters is true for speed feats. Kid Goku already dodged lightning vs. Buyon ('The Jiggler') which would normally imply a MHS+ reaction time, but only much later when he got training by Mr. Popo it was confirmed that the goal of Goku's training was to make him as fast as lightning. Also, all of a sudden, in Goku's fight vs Piccolo Jr at the 23rd budokai, he got struck by Piccolo's lightning attacks again (instead of dodging them), so again - if there is anything that is CONSISTENT with pre-dbz character feats and showings of power and speed then it's that, that they are predictably inconsistent, and anything can happen . Goku can tank an island blast first, only to get struck down by a miniscule random laser by piccolo Jr a few panels later. thus, the durability showings are inconistent + unpredictable, too.

All of these considerations about pre-dbz taken together, I arrived at this conlusion:

I think already Ulquiorra (with Lanza) should objectively be more than strong + fast enough to solo-stomp Pre-DBZ dragon ball characters (including Piccolo Jr / Goku from the 23rd Budokai) - but without any guarantee, due to the unpredictable and inconsistently displayed power showings of pre-dbz Goku / Piccolo & Co.

#43 Posted by jobbers (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@coitunats: or because King Piccolo has much higher stamina and durability? Goku doesn’t take damage from moving at relativistic speeds with his power pole. Anyone able to beat him to a pulp without breaking a sweat is going to roast Roshi anyways, whether he wants to blow up a moon in their battle or not.

Dodging lightning =/= fast as lightning. Being as fast as lightning means you can solo Bleach, Naruto, and maybe One Piece. Being able to dodge lightning means you can lose fights to street toughs like Rand Al Thor did.

Piccolo Jr often times lightning with his physical strikes like against Krillin. Krillin is obviously fast enough to nullify the lightning but not skilled enough to go around Piccolo’s long ranged physicals. Goku is the same.

Goku killed King Piccolo by tapping into his great ape powers. He was getting smashed before and was barely standing before launching his final attack. There’s no reason to believe Roshi would win that fight. Roshi didn’t stand a chance against Goku’s great ape. The only way Roshi could win without mafuba is landing a Kamehameha directly on Piccolo’s body and hoping it takes him into orbit with it before exploding. Piccolo can fly, making this unlikely.

Lanza has an even longer charge time than Kamehameha and any beam Piccolo used to pierce Goku would kill Ulquiorra because he can’t regenerate his organs. Lanza also doesn’t destroy more than a metropolitan area from a low range, which half dead Goku could dodge like he did against Piccolo Jr.

#44 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#45 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Edited by Wanderez (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

Is this composite Ulquiorra (3rd ressurection) or 2nd resurrection?

I would not advice you using his composite version as it solos db franchise as a whole.

#47 Posted by henry_p (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo would win because he is strong.

#48 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8903 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol that guy deletrd his replies to me... oh well GG