• No Ultra Instinct
  • No KKFx20 (x 10 is allowed)
  • No Vegeta's New Form
  • No Time Limit for Fusion
  • No Infinite Zamasu
  • Win by Death, Incap or KO.

Location/Battle Field

No Caption Provided

Inhabitant, Indestructible Planet with an Earth-like gravity and atmosphere.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3 higherpower  Moderator

I think Vegito.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beerus for being the only one that can kill Zamasu.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By implications?

Jiren

Beerus

Vegito

Zamasu

By feats?

Beerus

Jiren

Vegito

Ningen H8r

DamageGrover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren > Beerus =/= Toppo (God of Destruction) > Vegetto SSj Blue >= Zamasu

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

by feats its Beerus all day long

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is above everyone else by quite a good amount, since a suppressed jiren was equal or above him

Power Tier wise.

Jiren.

Toppo=beerus, but beerus would win because of experience.

Vegito.

Zamasu.

Or you could put it this way.

Jiren>>beerus>=toppo>>>>vegito>>zamasu.

All of them plus everyone in the tournament would all get soloed by whis though...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: Lol at Toppo being stronger than Beerus.

Btw in the manga Supreme Kai literally states that Vegito's power has surpassed Beerus'

And Beerus lol stomped on all of the Gods at once.

Beerus wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito by scaling, Beerus by feats.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito or Beerus

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren or Beerus

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Vegito or beerus. But seriously guys, we go through this every arc. Every time Goku and vegeta get a power up, we get threads and posts saying they have finally surpassed Beerus or are near his level, and at the beginning of the next arc, it shows they were still no where near it. The only statement we have since Battle of Gods has been retconned is Shinn comparing Vegito Blue to Beerus, but that was in the manga, so i take those statements with a grain of salt. And we know that Vegito himself is far stronger than Goku and Vegeta individually. Beerus fought God Goku with so little of his actual power, I'm going to be hard pressed to say he loses something until i see him fight all out. Every new arc, the bar on his supposed power level gets higher and higher.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to give a more in-depth analysis but death2heretics put it correctly.

By scaling vegito (since krleavenger didn’t specify that he meant goku black arc vegito), by feats beerus.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Vegito or beerus. But seriously guys, we go through this every arc. Every time Goku and vegeta get a power up, we get threads and posts saying they have finally surpassed Beerus or are near his level, and at the beginning of the next arc, it shows they were still no where near it.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would side with Vegito.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito should annihilate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is the only one who can put Zamasu down and he has ultra instinct. My money is on him.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus(Due to hakai energy and most experience)

Jiren=/= Vegito cant make up my mind

Zamasu

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Beerus.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HitTheAssasin

I find it hilarious that people say "Beerus by feats", when Beerus' best feat is stomping a MSSB, while Jiren is winning against SSBKKX20 and new SSB Vegeta while supressed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: In the manga, Beerus one shotted master SSB Vegeta after Black arc and Shat on all of Gods of Destruction at once.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with both Hakai energy and UI...

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell, definitely not Zamasu tho.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: The 1st one is insignificant compared to Jiren bodieing Goku and Vegeta. The second one never happened and was made up by Beerus wankers. Beerus was evenly matched with the other GoDs, no one stomped anything.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: Did you even look at my post? I put toppo and beerus as equals, but with beerus winning in a fight against him.

Did you mean to say jiren? If so we have more then enough proof to say he is, like how a suppressed jiren was stated in be at or above belmond in power, who is at least comparable to beerus.

For vegito that was only during his strongest attack, and even then the person in question probably never felt beerus at full power.

A kai of any rank is unreliable at best for statements anyways, meanwhile whis undoubtedly knows beerus’s full power, and whis has been used this arc as a narrator at quite a few points.

Even on this forum, whis statements are held above every other character’s statements in dragon ball by far, pretty much every debater ignores what a kai says, but accepts whis’s statements as extremely likely if not fact.

Beerus being stronger is contradicted, and is not even suggested in the anime.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito or merged zamasu.

Vegito because logically vegeta is around toppos power, and goku knows Kiao ken x 20. Logically a vegito blue KKX20 should be leaps above anyone here.

Zamasu cant die so he could win that way.

Jiren is second strongest fighter here imo

Avatar image for namesclassified
NamesClassified

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023:

Did you mean to say jiren? If so we have more then enough proof to say he is, like how a suppressed jiren was stated in be at or above belmond in power, who is at least comparable to beerus.

A kai of any rank is unreliable at best for statements anyways, meanwhile whis undoubtedly knows beerus’s full power, and whis has been used this arc as a narrator at quite a few points.

Beerus being stronger is contradicted, and is not even suggested in the anime.

We don't know how much power it takes for Jiren to overcome Belmond. Saying a supressed Jiren is superior is mere speculation.

Whis has consistently use words like perhaps or maybe when entertaining the idea of Jiren surpassing All Gods of Destruction and hasn't been concise. But even if Jiren is, Beerus still has UI. My main point is that it isn't 100% certainty in Jirens victory over Beerus.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDeathstar

Beerus in the manga one shotted MSSB Vegeta who is significantly stronger than a regular SSB and said it would need him 1 million years to be his rival and that he can only be a GoD candidate in some other Universe.

Beerus's own power/strength+Ultra Instinct+100 Million Years of experience+Hakai and many other Haxes. I find it Hard for Jiren to win against a Top-Tier God of Destruction.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@thedeathstar: one shotting MSSJB Vegeta isn't that great. MSSJB should be weaker than SSBKKX20 all things considered and Jiren stomped that while holding back considerably, according to Whis himself. Beerus is overhyped.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

By scaling vegito (since krleavenger didn’t specify that he meant goku black arc vegito), by feats beerus.

I was talking about Goku Black/Future Trunks arc Vegito, since that is the only Vegito from Dragon Ball Super and the only Vegito who used Super Saiyan Blue form in combat. If by scaling you mean comparing Universal Survival/Tournament of Power arc Goku and Vegeta to Goku Black arc Goku and Vegeta, and therefor assume that those versions would merge and create more powerful version of Vegito compared to the one who fought Zamasu (since both Goku and Vegeta improved since then, which should make Vegito stronger as well), I guess I should have specified that I was talking about the one who fought Zamasu since other versions are non existed and we don't know exactly how powerful Vegito would be if current versions merge, at least compared to the other characters. Although Vegito's only showing is fighting Merged/Corrupted Zamasu, meaning we would have to rely on power scaling anyway so, feel free to use whatever version you want.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DragonKin

@krleavenger: i knew you were talking about goku black arc Vegito, I thought it was obvious by the way I wrote it.

There’s no “only vegito who used super Saiyan blue”, vegito is a fusion that can be assumed at literally any given time and in seconds (goku use IT to pop near the supreme kai grab a pair or earrings then IT again to Vegeta).

Goku black arc vegito was already stated to be on par with beerus, but since we have no feats for current Vegito (because of comicvine strict form of debating, no analysis and logic can be used, of using only feats)

We have to state that by scaling current vegito would be the most powerful of the 4 by a big margin, this vegito would be able to use hakai, UI, kaio ken plus Vegeta unnamed new form (since all are abilities, forms and powers possessed by both goku and Vegeta) and he’ll be immensely more powerful then his previous self because of Goku and Vegeta individual power ups.

If we are going strictly by feats, no analysis, scaling or logic, then Beerus have by far the best showings of the 4 including Jiren.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@dragonkin: I don't mind the use of scaling and arguments without feats. Obsession with on-panel showings and legit feats is one of the things I don't like about Comic Vine. While I think feats are the most important thing when it comes to debates, logical thinking and interpretation sometimes works without feats to back them up. The reason why I decided to go with Goku Black Arc Vegito is not because I don't like scaling. It's because I find it to be extremely difficult to decide how powerful Vegito would be now compared to other characters. But I came to a conclusion that even Goku Black Arc Vegito lacks feats outside of his fight with Zamasu, so that version requires power scaling is well, which is the reason why I'm ok with using Universal Survival versions fusing into Vegito. Although I think that using Ultra Instinct, Vegeta's new form and KKFx20 for Vegito is too much, so I will edit the OP.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By noobsnowman

Vegito > Jiren ~ Beerus > Zamasu.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: this is the only part of the post I’m directing at you krle, I appreciate you accepting my argument and the changes you made, I’ll be using scaling for vegito in my analysis feel free to correct me or reply to my post (I don’t have much experience navigating the mechanics of this website, so I don’t know if/how to separate my post short of making a new one)

So let’s begin with a short summation of the other characters:

Jiren - we already know 2 facts about Jiren, 1 Jiren has a ki output on par with an experienced god of destruction and 2 him being stronger then his own universe god of destruction Belmod, I believe everyone knows his feats and I’m on my phone so no posting of showings.

Zamasu- was inferior to goku black arc Vegito, also Goku was able to take him on for a short amount of time by himself (in both anime/manga, although if he didn’t have the ability to open warp holes to attack, Goku in the manga would have finished him off with hakai), although he’s semi immortal, for a lack of better word, hakai would have destroyed him as the attack erases your existence (both soul and body) and it’s essentially what Zeno did to him only on a much bigger scale.

Beerus - almost no analysis is needed have great showings in both manga/anime, much better then Jiren, Zamasu and Vegito, he was able to take on all the gods of destruction together (although belmod was not serious) including belmod and Quitela, almost destroyed the universe on 2 separate occasions, destroyed planets, at ease important to add, with sheer physical might (punches, kicks).

Current Vegito - from now on I’ll have to use scaling since we haven’t seen this version in action, since Vegito is made up from both goku and Vegeta, I’ll be using them to scale his power (we already know from guides that fusion power level is in this case Goku times Vegeta or Goku x Vegeta in power), when goku initially used UI to battle Jiren, he made Jiren, the same guy who raggdolled him kkbx20 and blew away his spirit bomb with a blink, To release more ki and to become more serious. After this fight Goku was completely drained of energy (not gonna bore you with the whole story) and went on to battle Kefla (next big foe, with little to no rest, although he managed to retrieve some of his power) and went UI against her too, whis then stated that Goku power is greater then when he fought Jiren (meaning he was already gaining in power).

In Goku and Vegeta next encounter with Jiren, they were both able to take him on (alone for a short period of time) in their normal blue forms and when they went kkbx20 and Vegeta’s limit breaking form they made Jiren exert the highest amount of energy shown to date and were actually gaining ground on him.

Now if you take all of that into account (Goku and Vegeta becoming much more powerful then before)

In depth scaling:

*Goku becoming at least x10 more powerful after the universe 6 tournament (defeated a serious hit without kkbx10 in his normal blue form)

*managing to battle on par with fused Zamasu after being defeated by Goku black (another exponential growth in power mid arc)

*ToP power boosts (explained above)

*Vegata being able to beat goku black (at that time in normal blue form actually surpassing Goku’s normal blue form)

Taking all of that into account and the fact we know Jiren ki is >= certain gods of destruction (he was never stated to be more powerful then Beerus and his on panel showings are not on Beerus’s level, whis knowing Beerus full power could have said that Jiren power potentially greater then Beerus’s) and the fact that it was already stated that Goku black arc Vegito ki is >= Beerus’s ki, we can safely say that a much more powerful Current versions of Goku and Vegeta fusing would result in a much more powerful vegito that in his normal form would be able to put down all the other fighters with ease, especially if he can go kkbx10 as modefied OP stated, in his normal blue form (since fusion is Goku x Vegeta), also OP never stated he can’t hakai them which would result in a much faster beatdown.

Last note on the subject, as I stated in the beginning by scaling Vegito is the strongest and by feats Beerus is the strongest, which is exactly what i stand by, sorry for the long post in advance.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Beerus.

Poklol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imho it's between Jiren and Beerus since we really don't know much about either of them. However, my money is on Beerus as he has been living for millions of years and so rekts in terms of experience and also has the feat of being alive after being attacked by all of the other gods and 1 shotting MSSB Vegeta. Jiren hasn't been in the manga yet so we really can't say anything is a definite win. In terms of anime, it should be a good fight as Jiren was stated to have perhaps surpassed the gods so idk as of now.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chad_Duby

@cooldes: you said zamasu can’t be killed so I say he was dead already.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: what are you saying? No one here is zeno. All we know is zamasu became one with the multiverse so zeno erased the entire multiverse.

No one here is on zenos level or even close

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Wrong, zamasu merged with time and space of the future unvierse 7 only and then spreaded to the past. But Zeno erased an entire timeline because that was an only to wipe out time and that would kill zamasu. Jiren can break time easily, he could kill zamasu. And didn’t Beerus state already state that zamasu could be fine to be handled?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: yes, that timeline also had a multiverse.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: he erased that timeline by erasing the multiverse of that timeline. No one here can do that

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Yes, I know, but zamasu took over only one unvierse. But to take away time completely, you need to destroy timeline since all 18 universes are in the same time line.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito wins.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers