Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Dracula & Apocalypse

Magik & Spiral

•Winner by death, KO, surrender, capture.
•Morals off.
•Random encounter.
•Start off twenty feet apart
•Fight takes place in Dracula's Castle.  
• No BFR.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

I think that both from team one can solo.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bo88gdan

@D3athstroke said:

I think that both from team one can solo.

i Agree

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Team one will probably win. 
Although, Spiral is a beast from what I hear. Teleporation, magic, and can remove superhuman powers from others.  

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

I am unaware of how powerful Marvel Dracula is but Magik's teleport disks are overpowered, Apoc doesn't stand a chance.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Dextersinister said:

I am unaware of how powerful Marvel Dracula is but Magik's teleport disks are overpowered, Apoc doesn't stand a chance.

Classic Dracula from Marvel was shown to be strong enough to stop Colossus fist mid punch, and throw him back into a tree. 
He can also control the weather, and turn into mist. (classic vampire powers.) His looks have changed, I'm not sure if his powers have. 
mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mk111

Team 1 wins.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Dextersinister said:

Classic Dracula from Marvel was shown to be strong enough to stop Colossus fist mid punch, and throw him back into a tree.
He can also control the weather, and turn into mist. (classic vampire powers.) His looks have changed, I'm not sure if his powers have.

Strength isn't really a factor he would need impressive super speed to avoid being placed in the sun by either one or placed in Limbo with an endless army of demons and where Magik is a lot more powerful or just cut in half. Not BFR if the port kills them.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chiq

Team 2.

Magik w/o access to Limbo does hinder her for sure but current Magik has access to more power outside Limbo then before. How much she can access from Limbo to earth is still unknown though..

She could still teleport in a ton of demons and her Soul Sword could potentially one-shot dracula. If it can one-shot a Juggeranut it should be able to take out Drac as well.

Spiral is a beast who depowered the Avengers and has a similar powerset to Magik. They take out Drac then double team Apoc.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pastepotpete1

i know ,Spiral is very underrated on comicvine

but team one wins but no one solos

magik is powerful but sloppy

she is like new car for demon possesion

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiral and Magik MURDERS Dracula and Apocalypse with troubles!

Dracula is MURDERED immediately after Magik kills him with her soul sword! He has no defense against her anti-magic soul sword at all!

Spiral holds off Apocalypse with her swordsmanship, magic, and teleportation. He tries to infect her with the virus mode, but Magik quickly teleports them all into Limbo effectively altering the virus mode to be deflected back to his celestial technology which has protected him from their magical attacks. Magik quickly sends in hordes of demons to hold off Apocalypse at bay while Spiral and Magik chants a ritual that eviscerates Apocalypse. Magik teleports Spiral back to her homeworld while she stays behind in Limbo. Magik then casts a powerful ritual that revives Apocalypse back to full health, altered his body into a demon like Sym, and enslaves him for eternity, only to be used a one of her most powerful demonic servant like Sym whenever she needs to call on him!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivan_jimenez86: limbo demons can't slow down a pissed off wolverine you think they can even inconvenience an angry Apocalypse he grows to a 100 ft tall and blitzes her at suprsonic speed

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chiq

@comic_book_fan said:

@ivan_jimenez86: limbo demons can't slow down a pissed off wolverine you think they can even inconvenience an angry Apocalypse he grows to a 100 ft tall and blitzes her at suprsonic speed

Apoc isn't blitzing Magik at all. She's teleported out of really fast attacks so many times. She also has armor and magical shields. Non jobbing demons have taken down whole teams of super heroes like Excalibur and Avengers. Magik's demon army has even wipeout entire timelines. They nearly conqured all of creation if Magik herself didn't stop them. Apoc grows 100 feet tall and Magik teleports something inside him and blows him up like she did a frost giant.

Apoc isn't beating a walking Hell realm and nexus of all realities. (Magik bloodlusted)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: but unlike a frost giant Apocalypse can reform at will and could just expand or open his body to let the explosion out safely he has also created his own pocket universe in side his own body that he can pull her into and leave her nearly powerless

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq

@comic_book_fan: Magik can teleport anywhere and anywhen....if she unleashes Limbo she could take over his own pocket universe. If Limbo can affect the Dark dimension, it can affect anything Apoc is dishing out. Magik has depowered entire armies.

Magik can just absorb his soul.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc and drac then and now still win

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

@madscientist224 said:

Apoc and drac then and now still win

Why? Spiral has depowered Gods like Herc, Magik's Soul Sword would one-shot Drac as well even in mist form. How do Drac and Apoc even see Magik and Spiral if they go invisible and intangible? How do they beat Team 2's Hax?

I think Team 2 can counter just about every power team 1 has. Not sure if Team Apoc/Drac can counter some powers of Team Magik/Spiral.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: hercs power levels are all over the place, so not the best example, and though magiks sword may present a small problem, it's not enough to be able to one shot either of them. Team one has too many hax themselves for team two to overcome.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq

@madscientist224 said:

@chiq: hercs power levels are all over the place, so not the best example, and though magiks sword may present a small problem, it's not enough to be able to one shot either of them. Team one has too many hax themselves for team two to overcome.

Magik's sword won't be a "small problem".

The Soul Sword is one of the most powerful magical items in Marvel.

vs Archenemy a being who slaughtered Surtur and laid waste to most of the Hell Lords and their armies

In scan ( Mephisto, Umar, Pluto, etc...)

Statements of its power. The Soul Sword is powered by Magik. She created it. It is not something like a GL ring.

1. Someone powerful is using Nightmare to steal the Sword

2. It attracts the most power mad beings. If the sword is kept in Limbo the Nether Realms would be under constant attack from powerful beings out to get the sword.

3. Compared to the Spear of destiny. Doctor Doom , Cthon, Mephisto , other demons and sorcerers had killed whole armies to try and get it.

4.Mephisto tells Kurt to stay out of an upcoming out of the upcoming "War between good and Evil" to stay out of it because he is in possession of the Soul Sword.

5. Sorcerer Supreme Margali calls the sword a threat to the Material World

6. Phoenix Rachel can't undo the swords enchantment

7. Kills über powerful Legion's personalities.

The Sword is a plot device weapon.

-It undoes an Illusion created by the Phoenix Force itself. Also a sensing feat for Magik's mystical senses. She has other impressive showings with these mystical senses. Tracking people across galaxies and across time and dimensions, sensing attacks before they happen, etc...

-blocks blasts from a Chthon powered Scarlet Witch

-It tears the fabric of reality apart with a stab to the ground and it can one shot intangible opponents like the Vision

-Can kill immortal Hell Lords and demons like Belasco and Beelzebub

-It can trap people inside it's blade, create shields, turn opponents into demons, destroy opponents who turn into dark shadows, block psychic bolts, suck in life forces and souls of multiple opponents like Iceman, Polaris, Beast, create magical constructs that depower powerful gods like the Enchantress.

People Scott needed to put Magik behind bars.

No Caption Provided

Samples of powerful people she's put down with the sword.

BB, Celestial tech amped Colossus who was thrashing the x-men, S'ym who can break adamantium and immune to Logan's claws, Magneto, Demon Juggernaut, Vision, Cosmic powered Slaughter Lord. Edit: my bad BB was an Illusion

Next we go into opponents who would treat Apoc and Drac like Ants.

Hell Lord Council, The World Eater (Apoc was killed when Kurt ported him to the World Eater, Strange, Legion, Dormy, Mephisto

I could also go into her demon armies feats like mimicking the power cosmic, taking down whole team of Avengers, X-men and Excalibur, Taking out entire timelines and almost taking over creation and all her hax power and spells.

A Bloodlusted Magik is a Hell Lord and Sorcerer Supreme. She is on a different level. Spiral while nowhere near Magik in feats has also very powerful showings like depowering Avengers including Spectrum and Hercules.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: I'm familiar with the soul sword. showing me all the doesn't change a thing. It'll be a small problem.

Team 1 still wins

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: what hax or powers do drac and apoc that can't be countered by team spiral/magik? Why wouldn't the soul sword kill Dracula?

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Madscientist224

@chiq: a few of em were given earlier. You claimed some things that magik has never done as ss and ruler of limbo. Not discussing with someone whose mind is closed.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chiq

@madscientist224: what things have I said that magik hasn't done? Please point it out so I can double check. And if I am wrong I would gladly admit it and take that argument off the table.

I've also asked how do apoc and drac counter like cloaking, soul absorption, telefrag,demons, spells that can turn sym to dust,being depowerd etc..

What is their magical resistance like? Despero, Superman, Surfer, Quasar all have better physicals and power compared to Apoc and Drac but they can be affected by magic. Surfer's power cosmic wasn't able to overcome Magik's Limbo based magic. She also blew up/ripped apart Mercury who is supposed to be immune to magic. Spiral has also depowered Herc, Spectrum and other Avengers.

What are their sensing feats? How do can they locate Team 2 when Magik has hidden from cosmic senses, fooled Avengers and X-men with special sensing abilities and has even hidden from powerful telepathy amped by Cerebro?

The only thing that has been said is being blitzed by team 1 and being absorbed into his body. Both Magik and Spiral can teleport out of it. Growing 100 feet tall just makes Apoc a bigger target.

Herc being depowered not being a good example because he is all over the place imo isn't a good counter to being depowered. Drac turning into mist form can be countered by Magiks ability to take out intangible foes.Physical strength really wont be a factor since Magik and spiral have defeated cl 100 powerhouses before. Magik has even taken punches from cl 100 opponents. Weather control can be countered by teleportation and magic. Energy blasts can be countered by magical shields, portal shields and teleportation.

Scans would be appreciated...all I've seen being said is team 1 having more hax with no scans or mentions on any particular powers that can't be countered. Team 2 has way more Hax, power and versatility. We can go into showing scans of them using all sorts different powers if you wish.