#1  Edited By Joygirl

Dr. Will Caster (transcended)

No Caption Provided

vs.

Barbara Gordon, AKA Oracle / Noah Kuttler, AKA Calculator

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

----------------------------

• Will has transcended. He has his facility that he had towards the end of the film. He has plenty of power, 40 integrated human drones, and has already started spreading nanites across the Earth. His wife is not in this scenario and therefore cannot be used against him -- he is in-character and trying to fulfill what he believed were her final wishes.
  • Barbara and Noah are in-character but are working together to the best of their ability. They have one week to prepare.

Round 1

• Will wins when Barbara and Noah are integrated.
  • Barbara and Noah win by shutting Will down, which they can attempt by any means.

Round 2

• Will wins when Barbara and Noah are integrated.
  • Barbara and Noah win by shutting Will down -- HOWEVER, in this round, shutting down the entire internet counts as a loss. They must eradicate Will's presence while keeping the internet up and intact.

-----------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

I don't think round two is possible to win.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@pyrogram said:

I don't think round two is possible to win.

It will certainly be extremely hard. That's the, uh, "extreme" nightmare difficulty round.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I just don't think it's possible, without disabling the internet he could just re-upload himself in different iterations each time but keep himself more or less the same, it's like... Trying to catch somebody who keeps changing the radio frequency, there are too many frequencies to defeat without just breaking the entire radio.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: But those two are really good. And Calculator already kinda did something similar once, absorbing an AI robotic thingy. Not as powerful as Will but still shows his ingenuity. Working together with Babs, who is just as good, they might pull something out of their ass. Or they might not.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@joygirl: I get you! I don't know enough about any of em though, so I'll see what others say :O

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What can caster do?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: He's a sentient AI who assimilated all the knowledge in existence and combined/advanced it, and is now hundreds of years ahead of time. He uses mostly nanites, which he implants into people to heal them, making them instantly regenerate and also connecting them to his hivemind. He can put the nanites in the rain and the ground and the atmosphere. He can also adapt and learn at an incredibly fast rate, and even replicate original matter from the nanites. He's connected to everything everywhere and basically owns the internet. He's really powerful.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joygirl: I think 1 is certainly possible. But 2 seems fanciful.