#1 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Could two of the most powerful beings in the Wildstorm U be enough for the most powerful being in the Amalgam U?

Dr Strangefate:

Genius level intellect amd immortality.

High level magic & cosmic energy wielder able to generate a near infinite amount of effects, manipulation of the magics of Order. Telepath and possesser of several mystic artifacts.

The Doctor:

Vast magical abilities and ancestral knowledge from being Earth's Shaman. Reality manipulation.

Jenny Quantum:

Undefined quantum power blasts, teleportation, and flight. Reality manipulation.

#2 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

We have seen in a recent mini-series Jenny and the Doctor fighting each other and it was pretty much a stalemate.

The question initially is can either of them beat Doctor Strange.

#3 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"We have seen in a recent mini-series Jenny and the Doctor fighting each other and it was pretty much a stalemate. The question initially is can either of them beat Doctor Strange."

But this is Dr Strangefate. Much more powerful than Dr Strange.

#4 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"The_Creator says:
"We have seen in a recent mini-series Jenny and the Doctor fighting each other and it was pretty much a stalemate. The question initially is can either of them beat Doctor Strange."
But this is Dr Strangefate. Much more powerful than Dr Strange. "

Pardon. My error.

From what I remember about Dr Strangefate he had huge telepathic abilities as well as all the mystically and then some of Dr Fate.

In this case I would be tempted to back Dr Strangefate for the win.