Dr strange (MCU) vs scarlet witch (MCU) and Vision (MCU)

Pogothemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pogothemonkey

Although dr strange is very new to the MCU he is still very strong so why not pit him against 2 other strong characters from the MCU. The terms are:

Fight takes place in New York (because of course it does)

Dr strange has use of the eye of agamotto and his cape of levitation

Dr strange is not allowed to bargain (time loop)

Edit: dr strange also has use of his sling ring if that wasn't clear

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen the movie yet but ill say strange since he has time gem

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FINALLY BFR is allowed. Dr. Strange throws them into the Mirror Dimension.

Um side note: For me honestly I wouldn't consider Scarlet and Strange to be "strong" characters considering one uses objects for powers while the other is still very new on how to use them.

*That's just me*

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision I have come to bargain

Vision I have come to bar..

Vision hi have come...

I have come to...

I...

Have...

Bargain...

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nervmeister

Oh, well with the Eye, Strange trolls his way to victory.

without it, I'd give Scarlet Witch a good majority since "rookie" Strange, going by feats, was kind of on the ropes for much of the time. It even took him a painful amount of time just to charge up his main attack whereas all Wanda has to do is thrust her palms forward.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange wins. Even if Witch and Vision find a way to take the upper hand, he can simply rewind time and stop them. This would be like trying to win a game of chess when your opponent knows what moves you're about to make.

Pogothemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Strange.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. With the eye of agamotto, Dr strange wins via time control; freezes time or accelerates it like he did to the apple to make them decay into nothing. This is different to a time loop

2. Without the eye of agamotto it could go either way but as they are all in the same universe and all know each other and given the amount of intelligence strange showed, he would just BFR them to the mirror dimension

3. Without BFR; Strange has some decent energy shields and energy attacks and he can essentially teleport if he needs to.

In this scenario I'd give it 6/10 to Dr strange. He can knock them into the astral plane, or go there himself. Just depends if he can do this before he gets attacked telepathically and before his energy shields break down or vision phases through them and kills him.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: First off, I said nothing about prep. Second, the OP said he has the eye, but that he can't use it to create a time loop. Never says he can't rewind time, or maybe speed up time so that they both age rapidly.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange stops time then reverts Wanda to how she was before her powers and vision back into a lump of vibranium. Strange should really win every time with the eye, fighting to the best of his abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This depends on how serious Wanda is here. If she's right off the bat determined, she can restrain his hands and arms with TK before he can do any of the motions needed to get a spell off. Otherwise Strange is open to bfr the pair in the mirror dimension or with with time manipulation. Vision is a bit out of place here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: ur acting like the gem's power was instantaneous

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: It doesn't have to be. If Doctor Strange knew he was losing the fight, he could simply use his cloak or something as a distraction, pull out the stone, and press pause/rewind on time.

Pogothemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3: visions only there because he has the mind stone embedded in to his head of which he can fire that pulsar beam out of like he did in civil war, just trying to balance things up really

Avatar image for thunderstorm_23
Thunderstorm_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thunderstorm_23

With the gem he wins no problem, because he can just rewind time and find a way to win via BFR them before the fight, or age Scarlet witch to death (don't think that would work on vision though because he's an android)

Its just as @mrmonster: said, the gem doesn't have to be instantaneous he can distract them with the cloak, and the gem doesn't take forever to work anyway, the cloak will buy him the time to use the gem.

I'd also say since the OP hasn't mentioned anyone being bloodlusted, so I will assume they are not, since Wanda and Vision aren't bloodlusted they will not attack him too violently immediately, whereas Stephen will BFR them immediately since that won't hurt them, so he will most likely take this, 8/10.

I think SW and V actually have more power than Strange right now (since he's still learning and they didn't give him as much power when he first arrived than they did with wanda and vision) but he's got a lot more range and with the eye he's basically got an unlimited number of times to figure out how to beat them if he does start to be over powered.

The strategy I think he will go about it with is he will rewind time when they first attack him to about a few moments before he encounters them and opens a portal, when they arrive he ties them up with his whips and throws them into someplace in the multiverese.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the eye, strange, without it the scarlet witch. Why is vision here?

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if strange in astral form can affect vision while he's phasing ?

?????????

tariq2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dr.strange made dormmamu give up a fight against him

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda solos.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strange should stomp

Killua42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After IW and Endgame, Strange should win with the eye. Without it he might lose.