dr strange (IW) vs wonder woman (DCEU)

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll dr strange (IW) vs wonder woman (DCEU) (155 votes)

dr strange 77%
wonder woman 23%

sorry for deleting the other thread i was led to believe it has been done before

they start 50 feat from each other no eye of agamotto

• 
Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#101  Edited By Emanresu_20

@arctika:

1. They spent an entire scene explaining their powers and they said their powers were based off reality warping. You see the warping reality throughout the movie. And the mirro dimesion is just the name of the dimesion... it’s not actual mirrors...

Have you even watched the movie? It’s all explained clear as day.

2. When was it stated that he used magic? When was magic ever used to describe Hades? NEVER. I also stated that he did have super speed and TL if you actually read my post. Also you realize reality warmers have the ability to turn something into another thing right? Matter-manipulation, reality warping, and magic can all accomplish that feat.

3. Just like you ignored my comment about her getting wrecked by Superman? Also what does doomsday have to do with reality warping and transmutation in the first place? That isn’t going to help her if she gets trapped in the mirror dimension or teleported into space. Hell strange turned a Black Hole into butterflies... what do you think he would do to her?

You have proven to me you are either troll or haven’t watched either of the movies. Iron man caught him off guard and blasted a hole in the spaceship which sucked out Ebony Maw (who wasn’t magic BTW).

You’re just straight up wrong about the Superman point. She couldn’t even budge him and he was clearly faster than her. She was basically a statue to him. He head butted him and it did nothing. She even had the help of Cyborg and Aquaman. She got stomped.

Ok but strange fought Thanos WITH THE GAUNTLET so why are you bringing up Thanos without it. The power stone destroyed a planet and the crust of the moon, the reality Gem could destroy the universe, and the space gem warped the crust of the moon to Titan and created a black hole... what feats does Zeus and Ares have over that??? NONE. Dormammu has destroyed universes... and strange was able to survive his blasts for brief moments.

They outright say that their power is to override reality... that’s their power as explained in the movie SEVERAL times. And no I don’t. It all reality Warpers are equal in power.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By arctika

Mirror dimension isn't with just mirrors exclusively, he uses reflexions that acts like a mirror, his laser gun too .....besides just mirrors. Just because a movie says something doesn't mean it's true if it's taken out of context. Yes, I've seen it. Have you seen WW, BVS and JL? If you have you'd know WW has taken on people more powerful than Strange.

Umm you do know Amazonians, New Gods, Old Gods are ALL magic oriented right? You seriously questioning what's so obvious? lol yes and you realize that matter manipulation is not the same as reality warping or magic right? You seem to be combining them all into "reality warping" lol

On the contrary, I didn't ignore anything. Superman didn't "wreck WW" he knocked headbutted her then she headbutted him, then he knocked her into the ground. How is that "wrecked" again? When you ignore the fact that she didn't want to fight him either?

Sorry but if anyone's trolling it's you kid, I already know the facts but you can keep imagining that Strange is a "high tier reality warper" in MCU when he's anything but...he couldn't even beat a magic lackey from Thanos, give me a break...

No you're the one wrong. Pretty sure she stunned him when she headbutted him, clearly you didn't watch the film if you're going to deny this. She wasn't a statue to him, to flash yes. But not to Superman. What are you talking about? lol Yes but WW again wasn't going all out either, did she got Godmode? No. But again feel free to ignore that fact. Besides it's already been established that WW was nerfed for JL, compared to her own film. Cyborg and Aquaman were getting punked by nearly everyone in the movie except parademons.

And yet what universe did we see Dorm destroy? NONE. The moon feat wasn't even that great, when he tossed it came down in meteors not the entire moon whole itself. And even Iron Man survived the hit so yeah...if a human in armor can survive it pretty sure Ares can do that or worse since he was able to submit WW for a few minutes before she went Godmode on his ass. Also, since Thanos has the gauntlet it amps him. What is he without it? Oh yeah nothing or he would have taken on the Avengers by himself. Clearly he needed his little Gauntlet. How did that work out for him?

You're taking the movie way out of context. That does not mean reality warping as you see fit, it's just magic. If Strange was a true reality warper, he would have beaten Thanos on his own or BFR'ed him at least. Did not do either so.....

You didn't answer my question earlier by your logic you feel Dr. Strange MCU can take on Mxy CW? Depending how you answer this question will determine if I take you seriously from here on out. Also, when did I ever say "all reality warpers" are equal in power? You're putting words in my mouth and/or misunderstanding, reading something else from what I said entirely. Even a lower tier reality warper should have no issue doing something such as removing the gauntlet or banishing him somewhere for at the least buying some time. But sure, a sorcerer who can't even handle a TK grunt from Thanos is apparently a "reality warper"

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine-force Wondy speedblitzes the Doc in an attosecond.

Actual DCEU Wondy does not speedblitz anyone unless she really has to, so she likely loses.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By arctika

Comicvine= current trend overrate everyone in IW.

Actual battles, they're not as powerful as people hype them up to be. Next people will think Strange beats Manhattan.

WW ftw

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Doofasa

Since it's in character Strange should take a solid majority. Bloodlusted I'd back WW for sure.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: actually, it's not. She was distracted and got hit in the head by a normal human.

If she doesn't use her super speed in a hostage situation where there's also a time bomb, then why would she use it here? She's only every used her speed in short bursts anyway.

Strange can easily portal himself away from her, or even fly where she can't reach him. Then he can make clones. We know how easily Diana gets distracted when she's surrounded, so she gets bfr'd at that point.

Strange wins this fight. The hardest part will be deciding what spell to use.

Strange wins decisively.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Strange was only impressive fighting Thanos. If he fights the way he fought Maw and Drax he gets wrecked.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: Lmao, so your whole argument is that Wonder Woman won't use her speed? Yeah you're obviously living on a wish and a prayer now. She uses her speed in combat all the time, nothing you said is relevant.

Strange was almost blitzed by Kacelius. Wonder Woman blitzes and decapitates, she is too fast and her reactions are too good.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: scans of her blitzing and decapitating? I'll wait.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MoTM

@thegerudoking: I've already shown you her decapitating parademons, you then asked for scans of her decapitating named characters.

Yeah you don't have a point. Strange is massively outclassed here in physicals, his little magic tricks don't stop him from getting one shotted.

Wonder Woman wins decisively.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika:

1. Here is a little lesson from the Ancient one explaining to you what their powers are. I’m not arguing this with you anymore. You’re clearly a troll or someone under the age of 12.

https://youtu.be/cPKq7JuQDvg

https://youtu.be/PN6JFVQfwp8

2. Show me where it says their magical in the DCEU. Area never showed magical abilities. Also if you actually read my comment I said they share some of the same abilities notnthatbtheybasre the same.

3. That’s getting wreck. She head butting him and only dazed him for like 2 seconds. Then he knocked her ass to the ground and she was dazed for the rest of the fight. That isn’t holding her own.

4. Maw is a Telekineitic. He was able to subdue Strange with TK not brute strength. That in no way related to Wonder Woman.

Superman was going just as fast as the Flash litterally 3 times in the movie. She was clearly a statue when Superman and the Glash fought. You must have a terrible memory.

5. Dormamu was explained to have entered and destroyed multiple dimensions and universes in Dr. Strange.

6. Iron man got his with one piece of the moon. That doesn’t validate your point. So you think Superman and Wonder Woman are Moon Crust level? Or planet level? Or can survive the reality Gem which is powerful enough to destroy the Universe? Lol ok kid whatever you say LMAO.

7. Thanos was a reality warper too... and being a reality warper doesn’t mean you can defeat anyone.

8. I clearly answered that idiotic statment. Being a reality warped does not mean you are just as powerful as another. Reality warpers can be stronger than other reality Warpers. I clearly said No he cannot beat them in my last post.

Now you answer my question... can Mr. Myx defeat dr. Manhattan?

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm:

Excuse me Mr. troll you still didn’t answer my question. What’s stopping strange from trapping her in the Mirror dimesion then leaving her in it?

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I think you got me confused with someone else. This is the first time I've asked for scans of her blitzing and decapitating.

But I would like to see those scans of her decapitating parademons. I'll wait.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: Lol you didn't respond to me buddy.

I already told you, her reactions. She is too fast and her reactions are too great, she'll be able to see Strange casting a spell and blitz him from the side.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is too fast sorry lol.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: I'm pretty sure it was you.

No Caption Provided

There you go. Pops a parademons head off it's shoulders, just like she will Strange.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TheGerudoKing

@motm: looks more like she just cut it's wings off. Regardless, if that's a blitz then Strange has nothing to worry about. The parademons weren't even statues to her.

Strange wins decisively. Too versatile and now proof that Diana doesn't away use her speed in combat.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana closes the gap in an instance and punches his head off

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm:

How would she know he’s casting a spell? She has no knowledge of him or his abilities. Also the mirror dimension is instantaneous. She cannot dodge that.

She gets BFR’d

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: Lol cuts it's wings off? Is that why it's head flies off too? Nice try. Her blindsiding a parademon isn't necessarily a blitz, just goes to show she does decapitate.

Lmao, you're literally hoping she doesn't use her speed. That's your argument. She uses her speed in combat all the time, mainly her reactions and blitzing. There is nothing stopping her from blitzing and sideswiping Strange when he was blitzed by Kacelius and Maw.

Wonder Woman one shots.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: She doesn't really have to know that, she sees he's up to something and easily stops him. It's pretty straight forward. She's not going to just let me cast spells left and right. The mirror dimension is not instantaneous as we've been shown several times, he has to use his hands to cast it.

Diana sideswipes him and cuts off his head.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm:

You’re argument was literally “just cuz”. And if you watched Stranges movie the mirror dimesion could be formed around the instantaneously. He was also fast enough to use it to counter Thanos’s energy beams.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: No it wasn't. If she sees him attempting to cast a spell I really don't know why you think she would just let him do it.

No Caption Provided

I watched the movie and I don't remember him forming the mirror dimension all around him while someone faster than anyone he's ever seen is blitzing him. That sounds like your headcanon.

He simply doesn't have the reaction feats to presume he can react to Wonder Woman.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm:

Again... she knows he’s casting a spell how?

You mean other than forming one right in front of an energy beam by Thanos? He can just open up a portal in her face. And your wrong the mirror dimension is just one hand motion.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MoTM

@emanresu_20: Because she's in a fight and he's doing magic kung fu. Lol, she's not going to let him just attack her without reacting if that's what your hoping. Even if he does get a spell off, she can easily avoid it and blitz him.

Yeah and Diana has FTE feats. She can just blitz him, grab his hand and look at him. Strange doesn't have feats to suggest he can fight someone with her speed and reactions. Opening a portal in front of him means nothing if Wonder Woman blitzes him from the side.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Strange mirror dump Easy Win. LOL

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By arctika

@motm:lol I wouldn't bother, he's just going to ignore your posts/scans like he did with me earlier and call you a "troll". That seems to be his arguing tactic.

@emanresu_20 said:

@arctika:

1. Here is a little lesson from the Ancient one explaining to you what their powers are. I’m not arguing this with you anymore. You’re clearly a troll or someone under the age of 12.

https://youtu.be/cPKq7JuQDvg

https://youtu.be/PN6JFVQfwp8

2. Show me where it says their magical in the DCEU. Area never showed magical abilities. Also if you actually read my comment I said they share some of the same abilities notnthatbtheybasre the same.

3. That’s getting wreck. She head butting him and only dazed him for like 2 seconds. Then he knocked her ass to the ground and she was dazed for the rest of the fight. That isn’t holding her own.

4. Maw is a Telekineitic. He was able to subdue Strange with TK not brute strength. That in no way related to Wonder Woman.

Superman was going just as fast as the Flash litterally 3 times in the movie. She was clearly a statue when Superman and the Glash fought. You must have a terrible memory.

5. Dormamu was explained to have entered and destroyed multiple dimensions and universes in Dr. Strange.

6. Iron man got his with one piece of the moon. That doesn’t validate your point. So you think Superman and Wonder Woman are Moon Crust level? Or planet level? Or can survive the reality Gem which is powerful enough to destroy the Universe? Lol ok kid whatever you say LMAO.

7. Thanos was a reality warper too... and being a reality warper doesn’t mean you can defeat anyone.

8. I clearly answered that idiotic statment. Being a reality warped does not mean you are just as powerful as another. Reality warpers can be stronger than other reality Warpers. I clearly said No he cannot beat them in my last post.

Now you answer my question... can Mr. Myx defeat dr. Manhattan?

You know what I find hilarious you calling others "trolls" yet that's all I see you doing at this point since all you're doing is resorting to lame, petty insults. I saw the movie so no need. I think you need to rewatch WW, BVS and JL assuming you even watched them. Sorry but no. I'm wayy older than 12. Been reading comics for 34+ years kid. Try again.

Sure, when you show me when they confirm Dr. Strange is a "reality warper" I'll make it simple for you, where do you think their lore/powers come from? The Old Gods right? And what powers do you call that of the Gods? Oh yeah....magic. Are you even familiar with who Zeus is? Greek Mythology in general which Amazons are loosely based off of? Because last time I checked their abilities are of magic origin. Just because they don't say it in the movie doesn't mean it's not magic when it's pretty much common sense. Let's see here, it's not "science" or "tech", certainly not a metahuman by accident or an alien species. Diana's powers are magical and she's a God, mother an Amazon and her father Zeus, a God. Pretty cut and dry.

No that's not getting wrecked, getting wrecked is oneshotted or bitchslapped city blocks and nearly getting killed. I didn't see either happen and again keep ignoring the context. How is a headbutt =wreacked? This logic is beyond flawed. If it killed her or KOed her in one blow I'd agree but didn't so I don't know what you're seeing.

Umm Ares was a telekinetic also, didn't stop her from killing him now did it? In fact people have already posted solid proof in this thread of her dodging his TK attacks...Strange couldn't handle a mere TK user, admit it.

You must have no even watched the film, no. Superman was not going as fast as Flash, he was fast enough to SEE flash moving but never even tagged Flash if you watched that scene. They literally chest checked one/pushed off one another. Superman was not fast enough to land any blows, and it's common sense Flash is faster than Supes in every medium. Flash is just a nooby here so he hasn't discovered his true potential...yet. Still, if a nooby Barry was able to dodge Superman's attacks what do you think will happen in the future once he has more experience? And we don't even know that, the race at the end we don't know who won but even Superman said "to be honest Barry, I'm curious myself" implying he doesn't know either. So you're wrong.

All hearsay, no proof. That case I can say ok, well Barry has Speed Force which is explained which technically means he can go faster than anyone and anything but have we seen that yet? No. If we're going on hearsay.

Yes, ONE Piece lol are you seriously that much of a fanboy you can't even see the flaws in your own point? A piece, yes WW and Supes would tank that attack and not even be phazed. Superman took a NUKE to the face and was just knocked out for a few minutes. Pretty sure that would have vaporized Iron Man. You must think Tony can beat WW or Supes lol too funny...

I never recalled saying a reality warper can defeat anyone, but that they can actually change reality with a thought since you know...that's what reality warpers do. Magic users are not reality warpers, unless they have the power to literally change, rewrite reality instantly. Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet, of course he was a reality warper but normally he's not. And I'm talking high end, top tier reality warper like Mxy who can do virtually anything at the snap of his fingers or Legion even, Strange is nowhere near them. Not even close.

Again you misunderstood what I said, I challenged you to your point which you can't prove because I've already refuted and debunked it. Reality Warpers even lower class ones should be able to BFR a foe with relative ease, Strange can't even do that if he did he would have sent Thanos to Mars. Or simply with a though remove Thano's Gauntlet, again didn't see him do either...

No, you didn't answer my statement. It's not idiotic, it's merely a question. You must be young since you're getting way too upset over a mere debate. Not everyone here is a Marvel IW wanker/fanboy, get over it. I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

I doubt you'll answer my question since you most likely don't know otherwise you would have answered instead of just retaliating with a random question of your own. So in a way, yes do us both a favor and stop then because quite frankly I'm getting tired of having to repeat myself.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Emanresu_20

@arctika:

Dude this has to be one of the worst arguments on the site.

I proved Strange to be a reality warper with an actual scene from the movie. You’re saying the Gods are magical based off nothing atsted in the movie.

You’re blatantly lying about events that took place in the movies. For example Superman was nearly killed by a Nuke which by the way looses all its concussive forever in space. Superman Clearly ragdolled WW with little effort and stomped Stephenwolf who Diana could not defeat. And Superman was clearly as fast as the Flash... he litterally caught up to him when they were saving people.

Aside from that what resistance feats does Diana even have against reality warping... none. She can get BFR’d.

You said destroying a planet or the crust of a moon and launching it wasnt impressive... show me any feat in the DCEU better than that

Finally is clearly said Strange could not beat them. Theee times now.

You lost this debate. Actually know for a there to be a debate there needs to be an argument which I refuse to call that mess you posted.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By arctika

@emanresu_20 said:

@arctika:

1. I didn’t insult you I just said the statment was idiotic

2. She was litterally reality warping as she was explaining it to Dr. Strange....

Also you’re assuming their gods are magical. nothing stated in the DCEU. For all we l ow they can just have dominion over Supernatural forces or draw their power from something else.

3. He did KOnher with one attack...and getting wrest isn’t always getting one shot. And Superman litterally cauchtnup to the Flash and takes to him while saving people...

4. Can you not even comprehend the most basic logic... Let me explain it in terms you can’t possibly misunderstand. If the Power Gem can destroy a planet what do you think it can do to Superman or WW? Also the nuke almost killed Superman he wasn’t just knocked out. And I hope you realize nikes loose concussive force in space.

5. Strange is a reality warper. You’re just to much of a DCEU fanatic to except the two videos I just sent you. And you said if Strange was a reality warper he would have defeated Thanos... Thanos is also a reality Warper so how does your logic make any sense?

6. Strange did try to BFR Thanos... Thanos just countered it. And you realize Thanos can teleport right? Why would Strange send Thanos awaynif he was trying to take the Ig away from him -_- do you even logic.

7. I said No strange could not defeat them... can you read?

8. You’re entire argument is either blatantly wrong or you ignoring what happened in the movies.

That's an insult, you're putting down another person's view calling it "idiotic". Nice try deleting your other post but too late, quoted ;)

Looked like she was teaching him to me, not reality warping.

Not assuming, it's just common sense. Her background is magic and Johns already confirmed it was going to be very close to her comic origins which they kind of combined, which are again magic.

He didn't KO her in one attack, she was conscious the whole time. Knocking someone down is not KOing them. If you think she was "KOed" you're obviously blind or watching the wrong film.

Superman caught up to Flash in a scene where he was going from Batman's instructions, that wasn't an actual race though....Barry was trying to save people, not go all out in a race. Superman also confirmed he wasn't sure at the end of the movie as to why he wanted to race Barry....I'm talking about the part where they were fighting btw, where Superman saw Flash but couldn't tag him.

Yes I can can you comprehend what's being said. Are you? What's that, you taking things out of context? That's all I see you doing, oh yes because that worked so well on the Avengers who are mind you WEAKER than Superman and WW lol. Your logic is beyond flawed. If it was as powerful as you say he would have just wiped all of them from existence, pretty sure that didn't happen so I don't see him doing much better against Supes and WW. Besides, Thor gave him trouble who's wayy slower than Superman and WW.

Incorrect. Strange is not a reality warper, you're living in your own world and overrating him way too much. But since you're a Marvel fanboy this don't surprise me.

Exactly my point, if he was so powerful a as you say "reality warper" then he would have succeeded against Thanos. Pretty sure Mxy would have no issue doing so given what he's done on Supergirl or MM for that matter. Also, I think what you're trying to say is "do you even have logic" or "do you even use logic"

Saying "Do you even logic" is poor English and makes you sound illogical besides illiterate.

Yes, I can read but perhaps if you spoke better English people could understand you better. You need to work on that. I'm aware of what you said, you didn't read what I said did you?

No, my argument is backed up by facts the movies explain, seen on screen as well as GIFS I've posted. You're just resorting to calling others trolls without a valid argument. You're just coming off as a Strange fanboy at this point honestly with no evidence supporting your argument.

Only one here with a horrible argument is you. I've proved you wrong pages ago but you have a bad habit of just calling others "trolls" like you have with me and the other fellow. Not a very compelling nor convincing argument.

No, you've proved nothing. I already confirmed and proved WW is from a magic origin. Denial is strong with you.

You don't even know what the term ragdolled means, no he didn't. Knocking someone to the ground isn't ragdolled lol and lol if you think the nuke "nearly killed" Superman you're even more delusional than I thought. It knocked him out for a few minutes, how the hell is that 'nearly killing him'? lol Strange would die instantly if it were him in that situation against DD.

Nope, WW would be moving too fast for Strange to BFR her, she would have already blitzed him.

You are aware a moon is not a planet right? And that when Thanos tossed it was pieces, not the entire moon whole? lol Wow you really like to take things out of context do you?

And I never denied this, so I dont know why you're repeating yourself. That's exactly my point, Strange COULD NOT beat him lol yet you're hyping him up to be a top tier reality warper. He is not.

Nope. You're the one who lost the debate, you've posted nothing backing your claims, you call others trolls and can't speak proper English. You're obviously a Marvel fanboy as I've stated earlier already. Try to use facts not hearsay and your own opinion and fanboyism in the future, makes you look bad. The fact that you can't even answer a simple question proves you're incapable of a proper debate. I win.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: she only uses it in small bursts and only against fodder. She never used her speed against Steppenwolf.

At 50ft, he could easily fly where she can't reach him since that doesn't require any have gestures and then make a portal around her feet while she's distracted, just like in the bank scene.

Or the cloak could easily fly itself around Diana and engage with her while Strange clones himself. Once he has her surrounded, she'll get distracted again, like in the bank scene, and then she gets bfr'd.

Strange wins decisively. Too versatile for just a low level speedster.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika:

Whatever you say dude lol.

She litterally said the bend reality

So you’re assuming... not once did they say they were magical beings.

Whatever you want to call it she was down and out for the rest of the fight. He took her out of commission with one head butt.

Superman caught up to Barry and yes he did tag him and yes during that scene WW was a statue.

Show me a feat better than Thanos destroying the crust of the moon performed in the DCEU. And again they are both reality Warpers. You saying “if strange was a reality warper he would have beaten Thanos” is a fallacious argument because Thanos himself was a reality Warper.

“Do you even” is a com one phrase used by people. Yes I know it isn’t proper grammar it’s just a phrase.

I’ll be back posting the events on my laptop. Maybe that’ll refresh your memory.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MoTM

@thegerudoking said:

@motm: she only uses it in small bursts and only against fodder. She never used her speed against Steppenwolf.

No Caption Provided

At 50ft, he could easily fly where she can't reach him since that doesn't require any have gestures and then make a portal around her feet while she's distracted, just like in the bank scene.

Lmao what? That doesn't make a lot sense. What would she be distracted by again? And why would 50 ft stop her from blitzing him? She's cleared greater distances quicker.

Or the cloak could easily fly itself around Diana and engage with her while Strange clones himself. Once he has her surrounded, she'll get distracted again, like in the bank scene, and then she gets bfr'd.

She can cut the cloak. She can use an energy burst or shockwave attack on his clones to discern which one, and blitz and stab him.

Strange wins decisively. Too versatile for just a low level speedster.

Wonder Woman has some blitzing and decapitating to do.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By arctika

@emanresu_20 said:

@arctika:

Whatever you say dude lol.

She litterally said the bend reality

So you’re assuming... not once did they say they were magical beings.

Whatever you want to call it she was down and out for the rest of the fight. He took her out of commission with one head butt.

Superman caught up to Barry and yes he did tag him and yes during that scene WW was a statue.

Show me a feat better than Thanos destroying the crust of the moon performed in the DCEU. And again they are both reality Warpers. You saying “if strange was a reality warper he would have beaten Thanos” is a fallacious argument because Thanos himself was a reality Warper.

“Do you even” is a com one phrase used by people. Yes I know it isn’t proper grammar it’s just a phrase.

I’ll be back posting the events on my laptop. Maybe that’ll refresh your memory.

That's cute how you tried deleting the other post where you insulted me, but sorry already quoted FTR ;)

Right, well you can believe what you wish dude. I'll believe the facts and feats of these characters.

Yes, BENDING Reality is not WARPING Reality lol...all we saw for the most part was Inception 2.0 in Dr. Strange in their "hidden world of magic" hiding within the real world. I don't see how this justifies him being a reality warper.

She wasn't down for the rest of the fight, pretty sure she got right back up. A KO is a knock out meaning you get beaten until you're unconscious. That means you're not moving, unable to because you've literally been knocked out. Even Batman wasn't KO and he took a much bigger hit being ragdolled/slapped into a police car lol. No he didn't tag him, Superman didn't lay one punch on him. They literally pushed off of each other, no punches were connected watch the scene again please.

You keep going on about crust of the moon but ok, Superman destroyed Zod's ship, fought multiple kryptonians, destroyed the world engine and snapped Zod's neck. Killed DD while weakened prior from the fight with Batman due to Kryptonite exposure and inhalation, decisively dealt with the rest of the league and manhandled Steppenwolf all without a gimmicky gauntlet to help him. WW killed a God/Ares, helped beat DD, etc. It's not fallacious it's fact. Reality warper can do virtually anything with reality, like I said if you read before. Even if he couldn't beat Thanos he should have at least been able to banish him some where else. I never said Thanos wasn't more powerful than Strange, but if anything that supports my point further.

No it's not. That came from "do you even lift bro" but makes no sense to say "do you logic" It's still bad grammar. My memory is intact from your recent posts, I see nothing that you can post that would change my mind. I've seen the films, I've posted several gifs for you among other people. You chose to ignore them and just go with "Dr. Strange is a reality warper!!" which proves nothing and is false anyhow.

I wouldn't bother, you're just going to repeat yourself. I'm not convinced. Also, didn't you say you were done? lol you say one thing and do another....

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strange

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Good post, agreed. WW's speed would prove too much for Dr. Slow...err Strange.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange still wins.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika:

I didn’t... you can go to a Moderator they can see old posts.

Benson reality is not reality warping... ok you’re done here.

No she wasn’t up until the fight was over. Have you ever watch boxing? They consider a KO when the other opponent is unable to fight.

Litterally not of those are comparable to leveling the Surface of a moon. Also he did turn Drx to stone an Mantis into strong prior to the fight as well as Quills gun into bubbles. The fight was honeslty PIS. And he did try to banish Thanos to the Miror dimesion. Thanks Countered it.

I litterally posted two scenes where they explained their powers.

No no o would hate for you to go about not remembering f the movie.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That's the moment Strange brings back WW back to the porn industry, as it should be.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strange makes wonder woman his bitch.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By arctika

WW takes care of business. Makes strange her bitch lol.

@emanresu_20 said:

@arctika:

I didn’t... you can go to a Moderator they can see old posts.

Benson reality is not reality warping... ok you’re done here.

No she wasn’t up until the fight was over. Have you ever watch boxing? They consider a KO when the other opponent is unable to fight.

Litterally not of those are comparable to leveling the Surface of a moon. Also he did turn Drx to stone an Mantis into strong prior to the fight as well as Quills gun into bubbles. The fight was honeslty PIS. And he did try to banish Thanos to the Miror dimesion. Thanks Countered it.

I litterally posted two scenes where they explained their powers.

No no o would hate for you to go about not remembering f the movie.

Your posts disappeared after I quoted it....so you either did one of two things, you made 2 posts(since I saw two posts from you in my inbox) that's how that works so you may want to remember that in the future if you quote someone multiple times then decide to delete it ;) then deleted the one where you insulted me. Or you edited the post after I quoted you. Either way, no matter and everyone including the mods can see what you said. Nice try but I already covered that.

Yes they kind of are considering that a nuke would destroy a moon....yeah again that's called matter transmutation, manipulation. That's not reality warping.

You're right "benson" reality is indeed not warping reality. :P

And yet neither of which are relevant to what you're trying to say.

Actually she was up, and still conscious even after he knocked into the ground. You're seriously trying to use boxing to fictional comics? Wow. Yes, that's what I'm explaining to you so if that makes it easier for you then by all means use that analogy. WW was conscious, that means awake after Superman knocked her into the ground. She cranks her head back as if it hurt which it did, but if she were knocked out cold she wouldn't have gotten up seconds later which you see after Lois shows up, they're all up. Except Batman, he's still on the ground...

No Caption Provided

Thanks, but my memory is fine last time I checked.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Emanresu_20

@arctika:

I did edit one of my post but as you can see in your very own quote o did not insult you. And you can always call a mod. See what they say. Hell I’ll say it again... the statment was idiotic.

Bending* reality and my point still stands.

She was clearly out of commission the rest of the fight but thanks for posting a scan of WW getting owned for me LMAO. I also told you to call it what you wanted to call it. She was beaten after the head but.

Clearly not considering you don’t remover Superman raging the Flash or keeping up with him.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That's the moment Strange brings back WW back to the porn industry, as it should be.

Then Diana goes god mode and blasts them all to sleep. Also dont mention words like the one above. Its not allowed.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Lucano

Diana's only chance is to blitz, but Strange has a lot less ways to put her down than people want to make everyone believe, Strange's attacks are not nearly as fast as needed to properly tag WW. The clones were weak in durability, so nothing suggests Diana could not banish them with an energy shockwave, still Strange has a huge versatility edge, while Diana has the stats, could go either way to be honest.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By arctika

@emanresu_20 said:

@arctika:

I did edit one of my post but as you can see in your very own quote o did not insult you. And you can always call a mod. Se what they say. Hell I’ll say it again... the statment was idiotic.

Bending* reality and my point still stands.

She was clearly out of commission the rest of the fight but thanks for posting a scan of WW getting owned for me LMAO.

Clearly not considering you don’t remover Superman raging the Flash or keeping up with him.

Yes you did, calling other people's views, posts idiotic is an insult. I suggest you read the rules. No, you must be new here or you aren't even aware of the rules since you just did it again. lol I'm not idiotic for proving you wrong. You seem upset so you're resorting to childish insults. Ok, challenge accepted. Let's see if a mod feels calling someone else's post "idiotic" is NOT an insult.

I've notified a mod, we'll see what they think soon enough.

Again, bending isn't necessarily warping. Not on the level you're talking about.

Funny because after that again everyone was back up again except Batman, but do ignore this. You seem to be good at that I've noticed. Oh not she's "out of commision" see that's different from being Knocked out cold. So you admit your fault? Good.

Cleary yes considering Superman and Flash weren't racing, again you ignore this and take things out of context. And what does "you don't remover Superman" mean exactly? lol Again, no offense but seriously I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Can you speak correctly, that would help.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Strange by a wide margin.

Also, please stop the pissing contests. No one is impressed by how much of a text wall you can crank out, or how many times you berate someone.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to learn to ignore stuff. Will still go WW here. I see more evidence in here supporting her than Strange.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika:

Didn’t call you idiotic. The statment was idiotic. Wasn’t intelligent, wrong, whatever. Again call a mod I don’t care.

You saying changing, manipulating, shaping reality is not the same as reality warping ridiculous.

Yes back up... right when the fight was over. Superma ragdolled and stomped her. Doesn’t change the fact he could have easily killed her.

Yet Superman still tagged him and caught up with him. At the end when they were racing it looked pretty close

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana via blitz.