• 186 results
Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) 1 year, 13 hours ago

Poll: dr strange (IW) vs wonder woman (DCEU) (121 votes)

dr strange 74%
wonder woman 26%

sorry for deleting the other thread i was led to believe it has been done before

they start 50 feat from each other no eye of agamotto

#1 Posted by Laurus (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange stomps. He has so many tricks up his sleeve now it's unbelievable.

#2 Posted by dami24434 (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

dr strange oneshots

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#3 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen stomps.

#4 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange can't put her down short of BFR and I don't see Diana jumping through a portal with her reactions.

Wonder Woman one shots.

#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27951 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana blitzes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess Wonder Woman is going to be falling for a long time.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#7 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7823 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess Wonder Woman is going to be falling for a long time.

She wont be able to blitz him because she has no idea who he is, as soon as she realises it will be too late

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Strangge BFRs her.

#10 Posted by silvanus (910 posts) - - Show Bio

WW has no answer to BFR. She is fast enough not to get trapped but only if she is aware of his abilities.

#11 Posted by geekryan (4797 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah let me know when Strange BFRs someone as fast and with reactions like Diana.

Wonder Woman blitzes and one shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#13 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana blitzes him like Ares got hited after droping large rock mass

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
#14 Posted by Wonderwomanfan3 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

50 feet is nothing for Diana. Speed blitz and Strange is done. Diana could easily take Maw and Maw handed Strange his behind in the movie.

#15 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Strange's shields are nearly auto. She has no shot here

#16 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Lol what? No I'm pretty they aren't. When he blocked the power gem he used shields. He has to cast his BFR. I'm sure you know by now she has massively hypersonic reactions. Diana is not jumping into a portal, and Strange is not lasting more than one blow by his durability feats.

Strange has no chance here. Wonder Woman could one shot him.

#17 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4945 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange not messing around would beat Diana handily. He can restrain her like he did Thanos. He can turn her sword into butterflies. He can send her to the mirror dimension. He can cut her in half with his portals. He can have her falling for 30 minutes.

#18 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920 said:

Dr Strange not messing around would beat Diana handily. He can restrain her like he did Thanos. He can turn her sword into butterflies. He can send her to the mirror dimension. He can cut her in half with his portals. He can have her falling for 30 minutes.

Lmao what?

I'm almost positive he couldn't do that seeing as her weapons and gear are magical too. He also hasn't shown that ability lol.

#19 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman 9/10

too strong fast and durble and can basically one shot him at any given time with her speed.

BFR is his only hope and he doesn't use it right off the bat nor is it a guarantee he will even be able too

#20 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange has more ways of winning. But Wonder Woman is undoubtedly faster. I would still give Strange a majority. 6/10 unless Wonder Woman was bloodlusted in which case I would give Wonder Woman a slight majority.

#21 Edited by Amendment50 (15480 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange. Too versatile and, well, strange.

#22 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4945 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I told you before and I’ll tell you again. Don’t tag me. I’m not going to engage with an obsessed illogical fanboy troll.

#23 Posted by THORSON (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

strange would send her to another dimension and then kill her

#24 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao!

Yep, Diana lasso him when the fight begins.

#26 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1687 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by JDogg (970 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I don't have the gif, but at one point when thanos attacks him he blocks it in less than a second. He also is able to stop thanos's attacks in less than a second via turning them in to butterflies

#29 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: He's not turning Wonder Woman or any of her gear to butterflies. BFR is not on table due to her speed and reactions which she could easily use to dodge.

No Caption Provided

He may very well be able to block her initially but what happens when it last longer than that? Strange has limited skill feats with his magic sword, and he's not lasting more than one blow unblocked.

His options are limited. One bracelet shockwave could put him down long enough for Wonder Woman to blitz him realistically.

#30 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm:

What magical resistance feats or reality warping resistance feats does Diana’s sword have? Oh yea none.

Also Strange has reacted to stings around Diana’s speed including spikes and energy blast being launched by Dormamu from multiple directions. He can also just go into his astral form to perceive her.

#32 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: What feats does Strange of transmuting magical equipment? What feats does he have of transmuting people? What feats does he have of BFRing someone with Diana's speed and reactions, when he was almost blitzed by Kacelius slow ass? Oh yeah none.

Strange's durability is ass. He can cut down in one swing and has a very slim margin for error.

#33 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange wins casually, she is an ant compared to Thanos who Strange can match albeit briefly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#34 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange never transmuted a window that means he cannot do it

Strange has never BFR'ed a woman he gets blitzed

Kacelius fought experienced Strange not the rookie version clearly

#35 Posted by incursion2 (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

The master of the mystic arts

#36 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm:

First of all that’s a strawman.

Second of all he transmutated and countered magical spells and attacks by Thanos and throughout his stand alone film. He countered a black hole from the reality Gem in infinity War turning it into butterflies. Therefore Strange has been shown to have the ability to transmutate and warp other objects and attacks with magical abilities.

And what does speed have anything to do with being BFR’d??? You say Diana blitzes him right from the start... what’s stopping BFRing WW right from the start?

I never even said he would transmutate Diana.

I just said he can react to Diana and if he can do that he instantly BFRs her.

#37 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Well I don't buy he can transmute Diana's gear, transmuting the gauntlet sure would of been handy. He hasn't shown he can do that.

And I'm saying he can get blitzed. He was almost blitzed by Kacelius while trying to use the time gem. That's not the same as BRFing, but I still don't believe he can do that when WW has massively hypersonic reactions and can easily dodge it with her speed. She then blitzes him and he's not tanking an unblocked swing from WW.

#38 Posted by Adam_Taurus (766 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange makes out with Diana then stomps her

#39 Posted by dami24434 (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

the cloak distracts wonder woman while strange cuts her head off with energy swords or bfr or restrain. spite honestly unless pis saves Diana

#40 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange stomps discounting a blitz.

#41 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm:

You say this based off nothing. Strange has transmutating feats which Diana’s sword has shown no counter for... Period.

Second WW has no “hypersonic” feats. Hypersonic is Mach 5 or 5x the speed of sound which and assault rifle round is not.

And he didn’t get blitzed he was just activating the Time Gem which takes time. He was shown to be able to BFR people instantly. He doesn’t even have to do anything either. He can just activate the Mirror dimension right in front of her right as she blitzes him.

What is she dodging? Stranges portals can appear instantly around his opponent.

#42 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: I say that based off the fact her gear is magical too and Strange doesn't have the feats to say he can do that. Simple.

She's blocked lightning and heat vision, and also been shown statue haxing Ares with a bracelet clash and moving FTE.

He almost got blitzed. No he hasn't, he has to wave his hands or do that magic kung fu he'll have no time for against Diana.

Again, show Strange BFRing someone as fast as Diana. Hasn't happened. He was blitzed by Maw when he tried an offensive spell, Wonder Woman is massively faster than Maw.

No Caption Provided

She easily has the feats and speed to dodge his attacks. Strange gets one shotted with the sword, no disputing that. Diana is not a glass cannon.

#43 Posted by MorbusGrav (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, depending on if Wonder Woman just blitzes.

#44 Edited by TheMaximus (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange reacted and blocked draxs knives with ease so speed blitz is a nonfactor she either gets ripped apart by the clones or bfrd

#45 Posted by Eobard21 (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange wins

#46 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh, the "blitzing" argument rears it's ugly head again.

#47 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Actually, she can't hurt him after he has his shields up. Dormammu took about 10 seconds to break through his shields. Strange's shields are unbelievably strong. if strange gets his shields up it's over

#48 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: @motm:

He has transmutated magical attacks before.

He has the ability to transmutate he has transmuted magic based or reality based attacks before. You can say her sword is magical all you want she has no feats proving it can resist transmutation.

Your second argument just straight up infuriated me due to its pure hypocrisy. Every time someone brought up Thor blocking Energy attacks or just now me mentioning Strange deflecting energy attacks you said it did not count. So I’ll ask you what you asked other debaters for. How do you know heat vision was hypersonic? On top of that Ares through a lighting bolt at Diana which was clearly not the speed of a normal lightning strike. It took a long time for the attack to hit Diana after it was launched from Ares.

I’m sorry so that entire Thor scene never happened? Thor was being teleported instantly throughout Stranges house. And again he was activating the eye.

Again he can BFR her right from the start. He has shown the capability to instantly BFR someone in the arbor scene. Or trick her into running into the mirror dimension.

Maw used TK on him... that isn’t blitzing.

#49 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange. Clones himself and holds her to submission. Portals her away, mirror dimensions here.

#50 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: There is nothing stopping her from just attacking where his shield isn't with superior speed.

@emanresu_20 But he can't transmute her gear which is my point. You can't just assume the IG blast was magical in nature anyways, the sorcerers straight up said they didn't even understand it when they explained it. Again, he can't transmute her gear or else he could of done it to the gauntlet. Her gear is magical, Ares also had transmutation and he couldn't do it.

Well heat vision is stated to be light speed but that's another argument entirely. My point is she does indeed have massively hypersonic reactions due to her perception.

No Caption Provided

Strange hasn't shown he can fight someone with her speed.

Lmao we can't assume he'd be able to do that in battle, that was his house for crying for out loud. He could probably do a lot of things there he couldn't just do in the street. He hasn't shown that ability in combat. And he was almost blitzed by someone with about a fraction of the speed of Wonder Woman.

He did blitz him.

No Caption Provided

He tried to use his lasso spell and Maw blitzed him.

Wonder Woman could just bracelet clash him, lasso him, or blitz him because she is too fast and her reactions are too good to get BFRd.