• 61 results
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

no prep time, fight takes places in the Watchmen universe on earth.  Who wins?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King Saturn
If this is Classic Beyonder we are talking about then he wins against Dr. Manhattan...
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

Beyonder wins against Manhattan. Manhattan has never shown any feats to even suggest him being at Beyonder's level.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TruePwnge

Beyonder crbstomps while he is sleeping

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WindCloud

The man with the blue privates exists only b/c the man from beyond allows him to.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every version of Beyonder would obliterate Dr. M.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ARMIV

The Beyonder.
Dr. Manhattan is not a fighter,he's just a pointer-and-make-your-head-go-boom guy.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Saturn
This thread is over a Year Old
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By claws

beyonder....mannhattan is overated

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DJSNuva1

LMAO The Beyonder truly does curbstomp....
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ownerz

what brain dead moron made this thread?

Well fu.cking done  ThehumanJuggernaut, a 100% retarded battle thread

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Static Shock
@Ownerz said:
" what brain dead moron made this thread?  Well fu.cking done  ThehumanJuggernaut, a 100% retarded battle thread "
Unprovoked insults? Is it that serious?
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Dudes..............Dr. Manhattan can't even defeat Silver Surfer or Mister M, or even Franklin Richards for the matter, what makes you think he's going to skull fuck Beyonder?, anyways Beyonder wins

I'm not sure but last time i checked, Beyonder still has all his abilities.....he's one of the most powerful Inhumans i think.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Dudes..............Dr. Manhattan can't even defeat Silver Surfer or Mister M, or even Franklin Richards for the matter, what makes you think he's going to skull fuck Beyonder?, anyways Beyonder wins  I'm not sure but last time i checked, Beyonder still has all his abilities.....he's one of the most powerful Inhumans i think. "
I mean you no disrespect, but watch the language. People get banned for stuff like that.
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Static Shock said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" Dudes..............Dr. Manhattan can't even defeat Silver Surfer or Mister M, or even Franklin Richards for the matter, what makes you think he's going to skull fuck Beyonder?, anyways Beyonder wins  I'm not sure but last time i checked, Beyonder still has all his abilities.....he's one of the most powerful Inhumans i think. "
I mean you no disrespect, but watch the language. People get banned for stuff like that. "
But its so much better than saying 'raped' T_T, but mmmk, im used to Gametrailers........we say all kinds of crap on there
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
@RaDicalCannibal said:
"But its so much better than saying 'raped' T_T, but mmmk, im used to Gametrailers........we say all kinds of crap on there "
I feel you. LOL. But, you won't get banned for saying 'raped.' If you have to use profanity, mask it (F@ck, @$$, B!tch, etc). I think the only one that gets a pass is damn, but that's it.
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By loveNwar

Dude... Galactus eats planets and, at full hunger, galaxies. And Beyonder defeated galactus in a blink of an eye. Beyonder stated he could destroy ALL EXISTENCE if he wanted. So why oh why are you throwing a "simple" Doc. M. against him? Below God himself, nobody can dispute anything with the Beyonder.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By kagetaicho

Beyonder at 0.1% power.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JackKnight

Beyonder curbstomps, even that weak Post-Recton Beyonder would beat the living s**t out of Dr Manhattan.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NeonGameWave

Beyonder wrecks.

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Manhatton stomps.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps with his smile on.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beyonder.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder.

Dailyukulele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebirth Manhattan puts up a better fight than the perceived "herald" level Manhattan in these very old debates but still not nearly as impressive as the Beyonders insane feats.

Avatar image for gohindasuperman
GohindaSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhattan claps via connection to collective energies

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SladerAcer

Dr.M would run circles all over the beyonder and the entire beyonder race, as well as toaa.

Beyonder and toaa are Lucifer Morningstar lvl ,,,,

Which all 3 are below Manhattan,,,,

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is over a Year Old

It's a fair bit older now.

Anyhow, as much as I love Doc Manhattan, he's got very little in terms of feats, plus considering how old this thread is, it's pre-retcon Beyonder, who stomps pretty hard.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SladerAcer

@theinsufferable:

No he doesn’t , Pr beyonder is too slow and too dumb to do anything to Dr.Manhattan.

And also what feat u talking about ? Lol

The feew feats dr.m has would put him above all of beyonders ... and Pr beyonder doesn’t have many feats either. In fact, I think Manhattan has more feats,,,

Dr.M is like toaa in his verse btw, he is the quantum observer so he can do whatever he wants,,

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beyonder

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talking about speed as if that's relevant for characters as powerful as these lol.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s very relevant because in order to hit something, u need to be able to see it lol ,,,,,,

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable:

No he doesn’t , Pr beyonder is too slow and too dumb to do anything to Dr.Manhattan.

And also what feat u talking about ? Lol

The feew feats dr.m has would put him above all of beyonders ... and Pr beyonder doesn’t have many feats either. In fact, I think Manhattan has more feats,,,

Dr.M is like toaa in his verse btw, he is the quantum observer so he can do whatever he wants,,

If we go by Moore's version, Watchmen verse was eternalist, which contradicts the whole observer effect. If we go by rebirth version, it's normal DC universe which is again not really ruled by real physics, so the whole observer effect argument isn't very useful, plus, his powers are not delineated that well in rebirth. Rearranging the entire history and fabric of DC universe to fit Dr. Manhattan's presence in it doesn't make as much sense as doing the opposite. Which is why Dr. Manhattan in general is problematic for battle debates. His powers are very much dependent on the nature of the verse he's in.

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: Anyhow, the argument against Dr. Manhattan is that at his most powerful, he is still bound by the physical laws of the universe or multiverse he's in, he can never change those rules. But with Beyonder? The possibility is there. Not saying he can definitely do it, but it's not eliminated like in the case of Dr. Manhattan.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: There is only 1 Dr.Manhattan, the rebirth Manhattan is the same as the Alan Moore version/ the one in before watchmen. Just in different stories.

I don’t see any contradiction at all as to Dr.Manhattan being an omnipotent being in his verse. Because he is the quantum observer.

Dr.M power is dependent on himself, not of other verses, who told u that ? Lol

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: Dr. Manhattan power is automative , and he doesn’t depend on any energy source. He himself has infinite of his own power. So much, that is oozes out and someone can pick it up and do something with it like ozymandias.

Dr.m is not bound by the laws physics lol, he scales above characters who transcends the dc multiverse itself

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SladerAcer

@theinsufferable:

If Dr.M goes into a unknown universe/multiverse and one shots it and re-creates it ,,,, the. Idk what laws/rules ur talking about lol.

We also never seen DrM at full power. He is always chill . And didn’t doom steal the beyonder power and the beyondr was fooled and easily detectable by the abstracts

DrM also traveled from watchmen verse to DC , which is far far away and in order to enter DC u have to enter the source wall/Overvoid ,,,, and there is a void of nothingness in the spaces ,,,, So there is no “rule/law” of what ur talking about that DrM is bound to,,,,

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s very relevant because in order to hit something, u need to be able to see it lol ,,,,,,

We're talking about characters who are above time and space, can be anywhere they want and can affect things on a multiversal scale. So no, it's not really relevant.

Beyonder also let Doom steal his powers iirc.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

Being above time and space isn’t enough ,,, u need to quantify how fast the beyonder can think , act , how fast his powers work all that

Dr.M is faster than ppl who are above time and have infinite speed all that , so again it is very relevant. If the beyonder cannot even perceive Dr.M then he has no chance ,,,,,

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SladerAcer

Ima just end this entire thread with facts ,,,,,,

Mxy one shot the beyonderrrr and Dr.M is more powerful than mxy, in fact, he is afraid of him.,,, there u go lol ,,,,,

Dr.M one shot all of DC with 1 thought and re-created it ,,,,, beyonder cannot one shot all of marvel and if he can show scans lol ,,,,,

Dr.M also made infinite universes with a thought and he didn’t even mean to lol ,,,,,, so I don’t think beyonder is even powerful enough to contend ,,,, he is slow and dumb lol

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Beyonder obviously

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it was ever explicitly stated who Mxy was afraid of he just said he is afraid of someone stronger than him there is a high probability that the said someone was Dr Manhattan still confirming it was Manhattan would be a mistake

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SladerAcer

@darkeryoda:

If u got doubts I’ll post u the scans later , it was Dr.Manhattan who mxy was afraid of and it even has his energy signature in the comic panels and the writers themselves talked about it in an interview lol ,,,,, DrM was the one who helped Superman son against mxy who was jealous and butthurt about Clark forgetting about him ,,

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: Sigh. When I said it's dependent on the verse, I meant that at his best, he is the most powerful being possible within the physical laws of the story. When that verse is Watchmen verse, he is bound by eternalism. The point of his "we're all puppets" line was that he could do anything allowed within the rules of the universe, but he couldn't transcend them, which is why he couldn't change time in Watchmen's eternalist verse. When it comes to recreating universes/multiverses, etc., again, it's an extreme transmutation of what is there. That's what his power is at its core. Unlimited transmutation of what is already there. He cannot transcend physical plane to recreate or modify its laws. He can just do everything within what's already there. And mind you, this is the most powerful reading of Dr. Manhattan possible, which is not even necessarily true. It's just theoretical deduction.

And the reason I refer to Moore version and rebirth version separately is that they cause contradictions which couldn't be avoided if Watchmen characters were to be brought to the normal DC universe, but we accept those for the sake of story.

Anyhow, I feel like this won't change much, my point will probably not transfer well enough, and you're probably going to repeat that he's not limited to anything, at which point we'll just be running in circles. So no hard feelings, but I'm not going to continue this any longer.