Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

If Dr Manhattan was put in the same situation as the Surfer. Do you think he would be able to pull of a win, I mean if the Silver Surfer could do it....Manhattan should be able to do the same. What do you think?

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Hellos
@TheSpiritStalker said:
"If Dr Manhattan was put in the same situation as the Surfer. Do you think he would be able to pull of a win, I mean if the Silver Surfer could do it....Manhattan should be able to do the same. What do you think? "

No and team 2 SLAUGHTERAPEGRINDHOUSEWTFAREYOUDOINGSTOMPS.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Grand Ninja

surfer didn't kill tenebrous and aegis with his own power, he used the crunch to kill them. that's like you pushing a raging bull off a cliff.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos
@Grand Ninja said:
"surfer didn't kill tenebrous and aegis with his own power, he used the crunch to kill them. that's like you pushing a raging bull off a cliff. "

That didn't even apparently kill them considering they popped right back to fight off the Cancerverse in The Thanos Imperative. But the circumstances of their return aren't really told anyhow as far as I know, so for all we know Galactus revived them or something along those lines. All I know is that Aegis on her own is vastly more powerful than Norrin easily cracking him like a cookie, much like Tenebrous does with a few attacks and Norrin has MUCH better showings then Manhattan.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend

this is stupid

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Wyldsong
@TheSpiritStalker said:
" If Dr Manhattan was put in the same situation as the Surfer. Do you think he would be able to pull of a win, I mean if the Silver Surfer could do it....Manhattan should be able to do the same. What do you think? "
Manhattan with his current showings in Watchmen is nowhere near the Surfers level.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TonyMack510

Dr. Manhattan is more Powerful then the Silver Surfer and i think he can win here

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wyldsong
@TonyMack510 said:
" Dr. Manhattan is more Powerful then the Silver Surfer and i think he can win here "
And where is your proof? What has Dr. Manhattan actually done in the comics to show that he is on the same level as the Surfer.  No ands, ifs, or buts like I keep seeing.  Feats versus feats.  I promise you, Surfer's feats outclass anything Manhattan has done. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@TonyMack510 said:
" Dr. Manhattan is more Powerful then the Silver Surfer and i think he can win here "
HAHAHAHAHAHAH 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 
very funny men you crack me up.:p
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TonyMack510
@Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

And where is your proof? What has Dr. Manhattan actually done in the comics to show that he is on the same level as the Surfer.  No ands, ifs, or buts like I keep seeing.  Feats versus feats.  I promise you, Surfer's feats outclass anything Manhattan has done.  "
@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... very funny men you crack me up.:p "
@Wyldsong:   I'll let you have the Honors first in posting Canon Scans of the Surfers most impressive feats and then i will do the same with Dr. Manhattan sounds fair?  
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus
@TonyMack510 said:
" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

And where is your proof? What has Dr. Manhattan actually done in the comics to show that he is on the same level as the Surfer.  No ands, ifs, or buts like I keep seeing.  Feats versus feats.  I promise you, Surfer's feats outclass anything Manhattan has done.  "
@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... very funny men you crack me up.:p "
@Wyldsong:   I'll let you have the Honors first in posting Canon Scans of the Surfers most impressive feats and then i will do the same with Dr. Manhattan sounds fair?   "
sure thing... 
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wyldsong
@TonyMack510 said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@Wyldsong:   I'll let you have the Honors first in posting Canon Scans of the Surfers most impressive feats and then i will do the same with Dr. Manhattan sounds fair?   "
Yeah, I'll let someone else fight that fight, but I'll give you a quick rundown of powers and feats shown by both (note there are a lot of seems to and maybe type phrases in the Manhattan write up):  

Surfer -

Power Cosmic

In order for Norrin Radd to be a herald for Galactus, Galactus gives Norrin some of his cosmic powers possessing him with the Power Cosmic. 

Invulnerability

The Silver Surfer's skin is nearly impossible to penetrate, capable of withstanding extreme pressures and temperatures. He can travel through the core of a star and even through black holes without injury or disorientation. 

Regeneration

The Silver Surfer can regenerate parts of himself with the Power Cosmic, including his board, at will. 

Super Strength 

The Power Cosmic gives the Silver Surfer incredible strength and he has fought some of the most powerful beings in the universe including Thor, the Hulk, and the Champion of the Universe. 

Phasing

The Surfer has the ability to make himself intangible and phase through any wall or objects. This also can be done to make himself invulnerable from attack. 

Stamina 

The Silver Surfer does not need to breathe and can survive in any condition. He does not need to eat or drink to sustain himself but he sometimes does to remember it. The Surfer rarely needs rest and can go for years without tiring. 

Energy Absorption

The Surfer's skin is designed to absorb various energies from beta particles to light. He is constantly being charged from hundreds of nearby stars and energies from distant galaxies. He can change this absorption into reflection if he chooses. 

Blast Power

The Surfer can absorb and tap into ambient cosmic energy into his body at will and allowing him to use these energies at different forces. The Surfer could also channel energy through his hands also known as energy beams that can destroy a star. He can use various energies for offensive purposes as well. He can create large blasts or beams down to the subatomic level. 

Energy Manipulation 

The Surfer can use energy to create force fields and shields. He can solidify energy  to imprison enemies. He can manipulate the energies around him to make space travel possible for beings around him that can not survive in space. 

Matter Control

The Silver Surfer can rearrange matter to create other objects of importance by rearranging  molecules. He can also change the state of matter, such as changing solids into gas. Matter Transmutation helps the Surfer escape traps and prisons and can also be used to make an enemies weapons inactive. 

Super Speed

The Silver Surfer can travel at speeds faster than light. His mind and body can be used at these speeds as well, making the Surfer extremely reactive and agile.  

Flight

The Silver Surfer travels as easily on a planet's gravity than he does through space. He can fly and turn and maneuver at extremely high speeds. He can also levitate. 

Time Manipulation

The Surfer can create enough speed to travel through time either forward or backward.  The Surfer can also see the past by pulling back the layers of time. He can create quantum spheres capable of traveling anywhere with a thought. 

Healing 

The Surfer can use the Power Cosmic to heal wounds but he cannot raise the dead. The Surfer has the power to speed the evolution of organic life.  

Telepathy 

The Surfer has shown the ability to read minds and sometimes needs to make a conscious effort not to. He prefers to speak rather than read a person's thoughts. 

Super Sight 

The Silver Surfer can see for light years down to the molecular level. He is able to change his vision to many different spectrums of light and radiation. This makes the Surfer one of the best trackers in the universe, able to trace a grain of sand in a quasar to picking up any type of energy signature and following it for light years. 

Super Senses 

The Surfer has incredible hearing making him nearly impossible to sneak attack. He is totally aware of his entire surroundings down to the molecule. He has a cosmic awareness to a certain level, capable of knowing a person's location when nearby or able to detect his enemies weaknesses. 

Power Alterations

Also having full control over his power the Silver Surfer can't be harmed by a mutant, but the Surfer could take away or suppress the powers of a mutant. Super beings that make contact with the Surfer can also have their powers altered when making contact with other super-beings. This was seen in Marvel Zombies when Hulk bit the Surfer's head off and they obtained the power of the cosmos.

Power upgrade 

During anniliation the Silver Surfer's powers were upgraded by Galactus vastly. He was tested by Ravenous an agent of Annilius, and dispatched him with little to no effort. He also destroyed a whole planet by himself after his upgrade. This upgrade also came in good use when Thanos had a created a machine to keep the Surfer and Galactus in check and set it to his own power output, so that he could only open it, but the Surfer was able to match (while severly weakened ) Thanos' power output and free himself and Galactus, which demonstrates how much powerful he is with his latest power upgrade 

The Silver Surfboard

The Silver Surfer rides a board that is composed of the same material of the silver coating that covers his whole body. Highly dependent of the board, it is also mentally linked to the Silver Surfer himself, so if he was to be seperated from his board, he could still control and command it mentally. Almost indestructable, the board can be used as both weapon and shield, if the board does take damage or is broken, the Silver Surfer can either repair the board or recreate a whole new one. Silver Surfer can also use the board to imprison or incase an individual, but only for a limited amount of time.  
The connection between the board and the Silver Surfer is unknown, when Galactus trapped the Silver Surfer within Earth, it was because of his board that Silver Surfer couldn't leave planet Earth. Upon discovering this, Silver managed to leave Earth through other means without his board and remade another one when he was in space. It is unknown the full limitations of Silver Surfers board.      

Manhattan - 

Dr. Manhattan seems to have complete mastery over the manipulation of matter and energies around him, as well as a complete understanding of their make-up on the most fundamental level. This control extends to complete control of his physical person, which was generated instinctively by his mind after the accident.

Perhaps in the process of reconstructing its corporeal form, this new and wholly original entity achieved a complete mastery of all matter with the ability to shape reality by the manipulation of its basic building blocks.

Manhattan also has a unique perception of time, seemingly perceiving all events that occur in his life simultaneously. This is with exception, for certain events blur or distort his perception of certain sections of time until he becomes closer chronologically to those events. Despite his perception of time he finds himself a slave to predetermination, understanding the sequence of events that will occur as well as his own involvement in them but unable to alter the events in the past or future that he will be a part of.

It is also worth mentioning that because of his unique perception of time, energy, and matter Dr. Manhattan does not view life or humanity in the same way that normal sentient beings would. Manhattan may also be incapable of normal human emotions, as he exhibits none of the emotional traits of a normal human.

While the true extent and nature of Manhattan's power is not known (and those powers he has exhibited could be best described as god-like), here is a list of some of the powers, abilities, and traits that he has exhibited:

•  Complete awareness and control of basic atomic particles including the particles that construct his own body.
  •  Size alteration.
  •  Can change the coloration of his skin, as well as the composition of his clothing.
  •  Density Control.
  •  Can reverse entropy.
  •  Atemporal (in terms of his perception of time).
  •  Does not appear to age.
  •  Does not seem to require food, water, or air.
  • Immortality.
  •  Invulnerable.
  •  Can create copies of himself which act independently of each other, but operate in an intelligent collective fashion.
  •  Creation of Force Fields.
  • Can transmute matter into different states or even different types of matter.
  •  Can create matter. 
  •  Teleportation of himself or other individuals over incredible distances (possibly other galaxies)
  •  Telekinesis
  • Intangibility 
  • Disintegration   
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus
@Wyldsong said:
" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

Yeah, I'll let someone else fight that fight, but I'll give you a quick rundown of powers and feats shown by both (note there are a lot of seems to and maybe type phrases in the Manhattan write up):  

Surfer -

Power Cosmic

In order for Norrin Radd to be a herald for Galactus, Galactus gives Norrin some of his cosmic powers possessing him with the Power Cosmic. 

Invulnerability

The Silver Surfer's skin is nearly impossible to penetrate, capable of withstanding extreme pressures and temperatures. He can travel through the core of a star and even through black holes without injury or disorientation. 

Regeneration

The Silver Surfer can regenerate parts of himself with the Power Cosmic, including his board, at will. 

Super Strength 

The Power Cosmic gives the Silver Surfer incredible strength and he has fought some of the most powerful beings in the universe including Thor, the Hulk, and the Champion of the Universe. 

Phasing

The Surfer has the ability to make himself intangible and phase through any wall or objects. This also can be done to make himself invulnerable from attack. 

Stamina 

The Silver Surfer does not need to breathe and can survive in any condition. He does not need to eat or drink to sustain himself but he sometimes does to remember it. The Surfer rarely needs rest and can go for years without tiring. 

Energy Absorption

The Surfer's skin is designed to absorb various energies from beta particles to light. He is constantly being charged from hundreds of nearby stars and energies from distant galaxies. He can change this absorption into reflection if he chooses. 

Blast Power

The Surfer can absorb and tap into ambient cosmic energy into his body at will and allowing him to use these energies at different forces. The Surfer could also channel energy through his hands also known as energy beams that can destroy a star. He can use various energies for offensive purposes as well. He can create large blasts or beams down to the subatomic level. 

Energy Manipulation 

The Surfer can use energy to create force fields and shields. He can solidify energy  to imprison enemies. He can manipulate the energies around him to make space travel possible for beings around him that can not survive in space. 

Matter Control

The Silver Surfer can rearrange matter to create other objects of importance by rearranging  molecules. He can also change the state of matter, such as changing solids into gas. Matter Transmutation helps the Surfer escape traps and prisons and can also be used to make an enemies weapons inactive. 

Super Speed

The Silver Surfer can travel at speeds faster than light. His mind and body can be used at these speeds as well, making the Surfer extremely reactive and agile.  

Flight

The Silver Surfer travels as easily on a planet's gravity than he does through space. He can fly and turn and maneuver at extremely high speeds. He can also levitate. 

Time Manipulation

The Surfer can create enough speed to travel through time either forward or backward.  The Surfer can also see the past by pulling back the layers of time. He can create quantum spheres capable of traveling anywhere with a thought. 

Healing 

The Surfer can use the Power Cosmic to heal wounds but he cannot raise the dead. The Surfer has the power to speed the evolution of organic life.  

Telepathy 

The Surfer has shown the ability to read minds and sometimes needs to make a conscious effort not to. He prefers to speak rather than read a person's thoughts. 

Super Sight 

The Silver Surfer can see for light years down to the molecular level. He is able to change his vision to many different spectrums of light and radiation. This makes the Surfer one of the best trackers in the universe, able to trace a grain of sand in a quasar to picking up any type of energy signature and following it for light years. 

Super Senses 

The Surfer has incredible hearing making him nearly impossible to sneak attack. He is totally aware of his entire surroundings down to the molecule. He has a cosmic awareness to a certain level, capable of knowing a person's location when nearby or able to detect his enemies weaknesses. 

Power Alterations

Also having full control over his power the Silver Surfer can't be harmed by a mutant, but the Surfer could take away or suppress the powers of a mutant. Super beings that make contact with the Surfer can also have their powers altered when making contact with other super-beings. This was seen in Marvel Zombies when Hulk bit the Surfer's head off and they obtained the power of the cosmos.

Power upgrade 

During anniliation the Silver Surfer's powers were upgraded by Galactus vastly. He was tested by Ravenous an agent of Annilius, and dispatched him with little to no effort. He also destroyed a whole planet by himself after his upgrade. This upgrade also came in good use when Thanos had a created a machine to keep the Surfer and Galactus in check and set it to his own power output, so that he could only open it, but the Surfer was able to match (while severly weakened ) Thanos' power output and free himself and Galactus, which demonstrates how much powerful he is with his latest power upgrade 

The Silver Surfboard

The Silver Surfer rides a board that is composed of the same material of the silver coating that covers his whole body. Highly dependent of the board, it is also mentally linked to the Silver Surfer himself, so if he was to be seperated from his board, he could still control and command it mentally. Almost indestructable, the board can be used as both weapon and shield, if the board does take damage or is broken, the Silver Surfer can either repair the board or recreate a whole new one. Silver Surfer can also use the board to imprison or incase an individual, but only for a limited amount of time.  
The connection between the board and the Silver Surfer is unknown, when Galactus trapped the Silver Surfer within Earth, it was because of his board that Silver Surfer couldn't leave planet Earth. Upon discovering this, Silver managed to leave Earth through other means without his board and remade another one when he was in space. It is unknown the full limitations of Silver Surfers board.      

Manhattan - 

Dr. Manhattan seems to have complete mastery over the manipulation of matter and energies around him, as well as a complete understanding of their make-up on the most fundamental level. This control extends to complete control of his physical person, which was generated instinctively by his mind after the accident.

Perhaps in the process of reconstructing its corporeal form, this new and wholly original entity achieved a complete mastery of all matter with the ability to shape reality by the manipulation of its basic building blocks.

Manhattan also has a unique perception of time, seemingly perceiving all events that occur in his life simultaneously. This is with exception, for certain events blur or distort his perception of certain sections of time until he becomes closer chronologically to those events. Despite his perception of time he finds himself a slave to predetermination, understanding the sequence of events that will occur as well as his own involvement in them but unable to alter the events in the past or future that he will be a part of.

It is also worth mentioning that because of his unique perception of time, energy, and matter Dr. Manhattan does not view life or humanity in the same way that normal sentient beings would. Manhattan may also be incapable of normal human emotions, as he exhibits none of the emotional traits of a normal human.

While the true extent and nature of Manhattan's power is not known (and those powers he has exhibited could be best described as god-like), here is a list of some of the powers, abilities, and traits that he has exhibited:

•  Complete awareness and control of basic atomic particles including the particles that construct his own body.
  •  Size alteration.
  •  Can change the coloration of his skin, as well as the composition of his clothing.
  •  Density Control.
  •  Can reverse entropy.
  • Immortality.
  •  Invulnerable.
  •  Can create copies of himself which act independently of each other, but operate in an intelligent collective fashion.
  •  Can create matter. 
  •  Teleportation of himself or other individuals over incredible distances (possibly other galaxies)
  •  Telekinesis
  • Intangibility 
  • Disintegration   
"
to be honest that isn't even all of SS's powers, but heck he had fingers let him search the links i gave him himself...
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wyldsong
@difficlus said:

to be honest that isn't even all of SS's powers, but heck he had fingers let him search the links i gave him himself... "
This is true.  What were Manhattans best feats? Didn't he blow up a tank and teleport to Mars or something? Maybe blow up a human or two?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus
@Wyldsong said:

" @difficlus said:

to be honest that isn't even all of SS's powers, but heck he had fingers let him search the links i gave him himself... "
This is true.  What were Manhattans best feats? Didn't he blow up a tank and teleport to Mars or something? Maybe blow up a human or two? "
teleport  a few potestors so their homes, blow up some people (he still left their skeleton), took like 2 months to kill 2 million viet cong. 
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wyldsong
@difficlus said:
" @Wyldsong said:
" @difficlus said:

This is true.  What were Manhattans best feats? Didn't he blow up a tank and teleport to Mars or something? Maybe blow up a human or two? "
teleport  a few postestors so their homes, blow up some people (he still left their skeleton), took like 2 months to kill 2 million viet cong.  "
2 months to kill 2 million? Yeah...godly alright...
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TonyMack510
@difficlus said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

Surfer -

Power Cosmic

Invulnerability

Regeneration

Super Strength 

Phasing

Stamina 

Energy Absorption

Blast Power

Energy Manipulation 

Matter Control

Super Speed

Flight

Time Manipulation

Healing 

Telepathy 

Super Sight 

Super Senses 

Power Alterations

Power upgrade 

The Silver Surfboard

Manhattan - 

•  Size alteration.
  •  Density Control.
  •  Can reverse entropy.
  • Immortality.
  •  Invulnerable.
  •  Can create matter. 
  •  Telekinesis
  • Intangibility 
  • Disintegration   
"
Here you guys go

Dr Manhattan 
  Flight
Super Strength
Teleport
Duplication
Invulnerability
Telekinesis
Intellect
Phasing / Ghost
Radiation
Size Manipulation
Precognition
Postcognition
Energy Manipulation
Force Field
Blast Power
Healing
Gadgets
Immortal
Levitation
Attractive Male
Longevity
Chameleon
Psychic
Cosmic Awareness

Density Control

Energy Based Constructs

Time Manipulation

Psionic

Stamina
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By difficlus
@TonyMack510 said:

Dr Manhattan 
  Flight Super Strength
Teleport
Duplication
Invulnerability
Telekinesis
Intellect
Phasing / Ghost
Radiation
Size Manipulation
Precognition
Postcognition
Energy Manipulation
Force Field
Blast Power
Healing
Gadgets
Immortal
Levitation
Attractive Male
Longevity
Chameleon
Psychic
Cosmic Awareness

Density Control

Energy Based Constructs

Time Manipulation

Psionic

Stamina

"
SO you copied and pasted form his powers section on the right of the doctor manhattan page??? lmao 
lets see from real feats. 
attractive male, chameleon, gadgets,  shouldnt even be there...
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Thor's hammmer

either of team too solostomp
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TonyMack510

Bolo Stomp

RemyLeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By RemyLeBeau
@TonyMack510 said:
" @difficlus said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

Surfer -

Power Cosmic

Invulnerability

Regeneration

Super Strength 

Phasing

Stamina 

Energy Absorption

Blast Power

Energy Manipulation 

Matter Control

Super Speed

Flight

Time Manipulation

Healing 

Telepathy 

Super Sight 

Super Senses 

Power Alterations

Power upgrade 

The Silver Surfboard

Manhattan - 

•  Size alteration.
  •  Density Control.
  •  Can reverse entropy.
  • Immortality.
  •  Invulnerable.
  •  Can create matter. 
  •  Telekinesis
  • Intangibility 
  • Disintegration   
"
Here you guys go

Dr Manhattan 
  Flight
Super Strength
Teleport
Duplication
Invulnerability
Telekinesis
Intellect
Phasing / Ghost
Radiation
Size Manipulation
Precognition
Postcognition
Energy Manipulation
Force Field
Blast Power
Healing
Gadgets
Immortal
Levitation
Attractive Male
Longevity
Chameleon
Psychic
Cosmic Awareness

Density Control

Energy Based Constructs

Time Manipulation

Psionic

Stamina
"
fail
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wyldsong
Edit Post -- Misread and replying to the wrong person...wow...I am tired
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TonyMack510
@RemyLeBeau said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @difficlus said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

Surfer -

Power Cosmic

Invulnerability

Regeneration

Super Strength 

Phasing

Stamina 

Energy Absorption

Blast Power

Energy Manipulation 

Matter Control

Super Speed

Flight

Time Manipulation

Healing 

Telepathy 

Super Sight 

Super Senses 

Power Alterations

Power upgrade 

The Silver Surfboard

Manhattan - 

•  Size alteration.
  •  Density Control.
  •  Can reverse entropy.
  • Immortality.
  •  Invulnerable.
  •  Can create matter. 
  •  Telekinesis
  • Intangibility 
  • Disintegration   
"
Here you guys go

Dr Manhattan 
  Flight
Super Strength
Teleport
Duplication
Invulnerability
Telekinesis
Intellect
Phasing / Ghost
Radiation
Size Manipulation
Precognition
Postcognition
Energy Manipulation
Force Field
Blast Power
Healing
Gadgets
Immortal
Levitation
Attractive Male
Longevity
Chameleon
Psychic
Cosmic Awareness

Density Control

Energy Based Constructs

Time Manipulation

Psionic

Stamina
"
fail "
@RemyLeBeau: You can't be oh God...

No Caption Provided

GTFO! Troll no one was talking to you anyway :P
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By difficlus
@Wyldsong said:

" @difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510
"
SO you copied and pasted form his powers section on the right of the doctor manhattan page??? lmao lets see from real feats. attractive male, chameleon, gadgets,  shouldnt even be there... "
Yeah, that's what I did.  Have a hard time reading my words? Whoever did the gadgets one, I think that was an oversight, but regardless, give me something, give me anything (like I told someone else), that involves something Manhattan has actually, truly done in his comic showings to show that he is on the level of the Surfer.  Come on, surely you don't need to wait for someone else to fire the first shot, give me something, anything that doesn't deal with theory or conjecture, and is an actual showing.  I mean, 2 months to kill 2 million? Really? "
I know but he used the one thats on the right side they they put up from the versus battles here...that one isn't very accurate...Note not the battle forums but from the versus battles, its like a trivia fan-vote thingy here...
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wyldsong
@difficlus said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @difficlus said:
" @TonyMack510
"
SO you copied and pasted form his powers section on the right of the doctor manhattan page??? lmao lets see from real feats. attractive male, chameleon, gadgets,  shouldnt even be there... "
Yeah, that's what I did.  Have a hard time reading my words? Whoever did the gadgets one, I think that was an oversight, but regardless, give me something, give me anything (like I told someone else), that involves something Manhattan has actually, truly done in his comic showings to show that he is on the level of the Surfer.  Come on, surely you don't need to wait for someone else to fire the first shot, give me something, anything that doesn't deal with theory or conjecture, and is an actual showing.  I mean, 2 months to kill 2 million? Really? "
I know but he used the one thats on the right side they they put up form the versus battles here...that one isn't very accurate... "
I apologize difficlus, I tried to edit my post.  I misread who posted and what was said.  We are on the side here I do believe.  I apologize=)
RemyLeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RemyLeBeau
@TonyMack510: Ok, I'm the troll? It's pretty obvious you're the one who's always trolling around in the battle forums lately. Like the other thread involving *you guessed it right* Dr. Manhattan yet again. Bro post some scans, stop going around threads saying  "X wins!, Y Curbstomps"

And oh yeah really smart copying and pasting skills from the right corner of the character profile page. Real smooth bro :)
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By difficlus
@Wyldsong: kk. 
@RemyLeBeau: @TonyMack510: you both need to cool off, espcially Mack, just because someone doesnt agree with you doesnt make them a troll...
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wyldsong
@Wyldsong said:
" @difficlus said:

" @Wyldsong said:

" @difficlus said:
" @TonyMack510
"
I know but he used the one thats on the right side they they put up form the versus battles here...that one isn't very accurate... "
I apologize difficlus, I tried to edit my post.  I misread who posted and what was said.  We are on the side here I do believe.  I apologize=) "
Attending to too many pots cooking in an overly large kitchen as it were.  I am truly sorry bro=) 
RemyLeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RemyLeBeau
@difficlus: will do :)
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TonyMack510
@difficlus said:

" @Wyldsong: kk. 
@RemyLeBeau: @TonyMack510: you both need to cool off, espcially Mack, just because someone doesnt agree with you doesnt make them a troll... "

@difficlus:   he said i failed he didnt even say anything else but that and that is considered trolling  
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TonyMack510
@RemyLeBeau said:
" @TonyMack510: Ok, I'm the troll? It's pretty obvious you're the one who's always trolling around in the battle forums lately. Like the other thread involving *you guessed it right* Dr. Manhattan yet again. Bro post some scans, stop going around threads saying  "X wins!, Y Curbstomps"  And oh yeah really smart copying and pasting skills from the right corner of the character profile page. Real smooth bro :) "
@RemyLeBeau:  You just keep proving my point that you're a huge Troll...

No Caption Provided
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos
@TonyMack510 said:
" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

I'll save you the trouble, nearly every feat Manhattan has, Norrin either has one better or VASTLY better. As for this thread, he stands absolutely no chance.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TonyMack510
@Hellos said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @Wyldsong said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

@difficlus said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

I'll save you the trouble, nearly every feat Manhattan has, Norrin either has one better or VASTLY better. As for this thread, he stands absolutely no chance. "
@Hellos:  If Manhattan never stood a chance in the first place then why was this thread made? it seems like a Spite Thread Now LOL!

No Caption Provided
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hellos
@TonyMack510:
It's been a spite thread since the start considering Norrin under his own power without something to tap into didn't stand a chance on his own, muchless his Silver Surfer-lite cpunter part Dr Manhattan doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell.
RemyLeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RemyLeBeau
@TonyMack510 said:
" @RemyLeBeau said:
" @TonyMack510: Ok, I'm the troll? It's pretty obvious you're the one who's always trolling around in the battle forums lately. Like the other thread involving *you guessed it right* Dr. Manhattan yet again. Bro post some scans, stop going around threads saying  "X wins!, Y Curbstomps"  And oh yeah really smart copying and pasting skills from the right corner of the character profile page. Real smooth bro :) "

No Caption Provided
"
I proved the point that you are the troll in a lot of the threads I see? No prob.
haha ok , why do I even bother arguing with you.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TonyMack510
@RemyLeBeau said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @RemyLeBeau said:

No Caption Provided
"
I proved the point that you are the troll in a lot of the threads I see? No prob. haha ok , why do I even bother arguing with you. "
@RemyLeBeau:  Why do you keep popping out of nowhere Troll?
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TonyMack510 said:
"Dr. Manhattan is more Powerful then the Silver Surfer and i think he can win here "
No, and no
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TonyMack510: Last I checked, he wasn't the one who copied and pasted Manhattan's abilities from his own Comicvine page (which is about as reliable as a wiki).

@difficlus
said:

"
On second thought... 
 http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459252.html 
 http://trekbbs.com/showthread.php?s=ea6791011dedca324c1157e38c346342&t=85734&page=2 
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-silver-surfer/18869/?page=10 
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-silver-surfer/18869/?page=5  
http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfer-feats/92-565841/     
 http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=368502&pagenumber=7 this had been done so many times im not even in the mood anymore...  Doctor manhattan isn't even in captain atoms league... "

You make it sound like Captain Atom isn't in the same ballpark as Surfer, which isn't true at all. 

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JThree47693

Manhattan gets stomped
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TonyMack510
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Do you Wield the Mighty Mjolnir & Odin Destroyer Armor??? and i already changed my opinion a while back i know SS wins. And if Manhattan never stood the chance since the Beginning then its an obvious Spite Thread.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By fallenangel5991

Manhattan can't be killed though. You can blast him apart atom by atom and he still reforms.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By difficlus
@The Mjolnir Wielder said: 

@difficlus
said:

"
On second thought... 
 http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459252.html 
 http://trekbbs.com/showthread.php?s=ea6791011dedca324c1157e38c346342&t=85734&page=2 
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-silver-surfer/18869/?page=10 
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-silver-surfer/18869/?page=5  
http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfer-feats/92-565841/     
 http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=368502&pagenumber=7 this had been done so many times im not even in the mood anymore...  Doctor manhattan isn't even in captain atoms league... "

You make it sound like Captain Atom isn't in the same ballpark as Surfer, which isn't true at all.   "
My statement means what it said, i am not inferring anything or trying to hint something else. What you see if what you get basically...and to break it down more it means SS> (a little lower)Captain atom>>>Manhattan
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wyldsong
@fallenangel5991 said:
"Manhattan can't be killed though. You can blast him apart atom by atom and he still reforms. "

Quick question - Have we seen this happen in the Watchmen comic? I'm not trying to disparage you or anything, but what in the comic do we have to back this statement up for reference?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hellos
@fallenangel5991 said:

"Manhattan can't be killed though. You can blast him apart atom by atom and he still reforms. "

The can't be killed card hasn't been pulled on beings of anywhere close to that power of magnitute. The best opponent he's faced is Ozy's machine.
 I'm pretty confident either of the two abstracts can put him down for good.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

.... what is wrong with the battle forums lately? Thread after thread filled to the brim with delusional trolls (yes, I mean TonyMack510. And if you call me a troll... well I might not be able to control my laughter) 

Either person from team 2 would crush Manhattan like the insect he is. Surfer > Manhattan. Also, Surfer DID NOT beat Tenebrous or Aegis. He channeled the power of the Crunch - a good feat in itself, but it wasn't under the Surfer's powers. Does nobody remember that Aegis OWNED Silver Surfer when they fought? I guess that's something people like to ignore....

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hellos
@JediXMan said:

".... what is wrong with the battle forums lately? Thread after thread filled to the brim with delusional trolls (yes, I mean TonyMack510. And if you call me a troll... well I might not be able to control my laughter)   Either person from team 2 would crush Manhattan like the insect he is. Surfer > Manhattan. Also, Surfer DID NOT beat Tenebrous or Aegis. He channeled the power of the Crunch - a good feat in itself, but it wasn't under the Surfer's powers. Does nobody remember that Aegis OWNED Silver Surfer when they fought? I guess that's something people like to ignore...."

My god your such a troll Jedi. Aegis got to own him twice! 
Norrin at least put up a good show dodging any whatnot only to get tagged and smashed by a suprisingly fast Tenebrous.  

Manhattan on the other hand wouldn't be able to put up nearly as impressive of a show. And by nearly I mean none at all.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Wyldsong said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

Quick question - Have we seen this happen in the Watchmen comic? I'm not trying to disparage you or anything, but what in the comic do we have to back this statement up for reference? "
If I am not mistaken, Doctor Manhattan reformed himself after he was disintegrated by Ozymandias's machine.
I'm not saying Doctor Manhattan can win.  I just want to know what the team can do to destroy him permanently and completely.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hellos
@fallenangel5991 said:
"@Wyldsong said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

Quick question - Have we seen this happen in the Watchmen comic? I'm not trying to disparage you or anything, but what in the comic do we have to back this statement up for reference? "
If I am not mistaken, Doctor Manhattan reformed himself after he was disintegrated by Ozymandias's machine. I'm not saying Doctor Manhattan can win.  I just want to know what the team can do to destroy him permanently and completely. "

Destroy his soul, Norrin can do it at the very least, I would imagine two abstract beings he can't possibly beat and that Galactus couldn't kill would manage quite handily.