The Team shitstomps him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mbatz: I don't need to read your fancannon/spam again, dude.

Thanks for trying at least. Team stomps, negative diff

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: says the guy that never held an argument

How is a portion of Dr. Manhattans power oneshotting a multiverse and a universe with multiversal durability not put him above most of these multiversal AT BEST Fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I'm sorry. I'm not arguing with trolls and people whom are using their fancannon over the comics.
Have a good day. <3
Team stomps, spite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

Anyone solos.

This. I love the guy showing Manhattan beating fodder or destroying the metaearth, then deducing that he can beat near-omnipotent beings, far beyond his paygrade. lol

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mbatz

@theanimal666 said:
@soratoumiga said:

Anyone solos.

This. I love the guy showing Manhattan beating fodder or destroying the metaearth, then deducing that he can beat near-omnipotent beings, far beyond his paygrade. lol

Yes I wonder who that is. I love your lack of comprehension when scans show Tempus Fuginaut a multiversal being can’t destroy THE LAST single dark universe as apposed to THE INFINITE others he destroyed. Nor could multiversal levels of entropy destroy the last dark universe. Nevermind that single dark universe spawned infinite dark universes and was destroying countless normal universes. The destruction was making its way to the known 52 universes. It’s not like Wally who literally says he has a portion of Manhattans power effortlessly destroyed the dark multiverse, restored the destroyed universes when Tempus Fuginaut couldn’t neither could multiversal levels of entropy. Oh wait he did.

Manhattan solos

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mbatz

@theanimal666 said:
@soratoumiga said:

Anyone solos.

@theanimal666: I never even used feats from the doomsday clock you conceited little man. I used feats from ”The Button saga” and “Flash Forward”, I can even mention “Before Doomsday clock: Dr. Manhattan”. So please humble your self then argue, I’m open to your point of view but you don’t present any argument and would rather make petty assumptions to downplay.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I'm not reading you, dude.
You looks like an erzatz of theonewhoknows and I have no time to read your bullshit. Good day. <3
Come back when Dr M. have actual feats against omnipotent beings, not destroying a meta-world that affects everything as a side-effect.

smh

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mbatz

@theanimal666 said:

@mbatz: I'm not reading you, dude.

You looks like an erzatz of theonewhoknows and I have no time to read your bullshit. Good day. <3

Come back when Dr M. have actual feats against omnipotent beings, not destroying a meta-world that affects everything as a side-effect.

smh

Funny. Okay you ignorant human being mention the part I talked about the metaverse.

Also which one on the team is Omnipotent I only see nigh-omnipotent beings which are below Manhattan.

Once again you’ve shoot yourself in the foot, your arguments are about as good as a convicted felon or a biased child.

I will wait for a response or I’ll keep saying Manhattan wins until an appropriate response is made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz:

Manhattan isn't omnipotent.

Oh and he died when he used up all his energy.

Next.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mbatz

@theanimal666 said:

@mbatz:

Manhattan isn't omnipotent.

Oh and he died when he used up all his energy.

Next.

I never said Manhattan was Omnipotent I said I saw a team of nigh-omnipotent people and they are below Manhattan. Thats not to say Manhattan is Omnipotent but he too is nigh-omnipotent but on a high level of power then them

Also he died when he created Clark he’s son he gave all he’s power to Clark and some was put in the mobius chair which effortlessly destroyed the dark multiverse and restored countless universes destroyed by its infection or caused by dark matter forcefully causing universes to collide.

Nevermind the multiversal being Tempus Fuginaut failed to do so, neither could the multiversal entropy.

Ultimately your uneducated. I will be your teacher

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Manhattan solos

Read below spoiler block as to why

@mejames255: @soratoumiga: @jim_moriarty:So to start of let me draw your attention to the comedian. The comedian was a hero turned eco-terrorist in the world of the watchmen and he’s also the owner of the smiley faced button. In batman (volume 3 rebirth) issue 21 Batman discovers the smiley faced button and, for unknown reasons a strange power is resonating from it. The blood is from when Ozymandias killed the comedian. That is why the batcomputer cant find a genetic match.

No Caption Provided

Upon realising that the button may be from another earth the reverse-flash shows up and quickly bashes batman, he then takes the button and is transported to another location. When he returns to the batcave he says he saw God and dies.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The issue ends with the flash arriving and finding a dead Eobard Thawne and an unconscious Batman. At this moment in the story it was pure speculation on who did this to Thawne.

In Flash (volume 5 rebirth) issue 21 the flash arrives on the scene and is curious on as to what occured. Being a detective Barry asks Batman what occured and he tells him that Thawne beat him up and took the button which transported him somewhere. Barry and Batman knew that the button had appeared the day that Wally was freed from the speed force. Barry then decided to use the cosmic treadmill to follow the radiation signature through time and spcae to the location of where thawne was sent to. Batman who hadnt fully healed followed him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The issue then ends with batman meeting he’s father. For those of you who dont know DC has the branch timeline theory. Any major alteration to history creates an entirely new universe than the original universe.

Now on the second scan above the flash says Wally said they had lost years and that is because an unknown entity had erased 10 years of the main DC timeline creating rebirth but no one knew who it was until now who its revealed later it dr manhattan since we find out Dr. Manhattan locked Wally in the speed force meaning he wasnt effected by time changing so he witnessed the 10 years being deleted.

No Caption Provided

Doomsday clock issue 11 wally being locked the speedforce

No Caption Provided

In DC universe: Rebirth only issue the hand of an unknown entity (Dr. Manhattan) caused the erasure of 10 years of the main dc timeline as well as the appearance of the button from he’s own world when Wally re-entered the main timeline from the speedforce upon he’s visit with batman.

To be honest I should have explained that Wally visited batman after breaking out of the speedforce first which lead to the reverse-flash coming to investigate the artefact of the being that locked Wally away but Oh well. Anyways back to Batman (volume 3) where batman meets he’s father. Ultimately the rest of the comic is just them talking whilst Flash recreates the cosmic treadmill whilst batman tries to convince he’s stuborn father to come to the main universe. Unfortunately as they finish the universe is being destroyed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As it is visibly clear the universe was being destroyed by an unknown entity (Dr. Manhattan) flash and batman managed to escape the destruction using the cosmic treadmill to flee to another universe. Batman’s father chose to stay and die but he reappears in another batman story for whatever reason and thats the end of the issue.

Now i’m going to keep this issue rather short in the flash (volume 5) issue 22, the flash and batman meet Eobard Thawne before he dies since they rebuilt the cosmic treadmill to follow him through time before he died. As they finally meet him he meets the same fate and dies. Batman and flash are also in peril as the cosmic treadmill is being destroyed meaning they could fall into different time periods.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman and Flash are eventually saved by Jay Garrick the flash but batman and flash have no recollection of him since time had been erased meaning that speedsters like Jay amd Wally would pose a threat and may revert time to what it was since being in the speedforce shielded them from such events effecting their memory.

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately before Jay can explain what had occurred he was whisked off back to the speedforce leaving a very confused Batman and Flash.

The issue isnt finished yet the issue then reveals at the very end Dr. Manhattan picking up the button proving he was the one who created rebirth by erasing 10 years of time from the main universe, destroyed the flash point universe since DC has the branch timeline theory and imprisoned speedsters. I could also talk about how he let superman’s dad survive the explosion on krypton and later on Batman’s father from flashpoint is alive and the only way he could be alive is if Manhattan took him from the universe he destroyed and how Dr. M erased the league of superheroes from existence by making sure Alan Scott never became green lantern meaning the legion of superheroes wasn’t formed. But for now I’ll leave you with the last scans from Flash (volume 5) issue 22.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The last scans of Batman/Flash: The button saga. Hope you enjoyed the explanation it took a while but I did it. The fact Dr. Manhattan can destroy a universe effortlessly without having to be in that said universe already tells me he is bare minimum multiversal.

No Caption Provided

Never mind that Manhattan also exists in all universes simultaneously or at least that is what he had told Ozymandias who is he’s best friend and Dr. Manhattan doesnt lie.

No Caption Provided

I also hope this changes peoples stance on Dr. Manhattan he is one of the more underestimated character.

But combining he’s feats in with “THE BUTTON SAGE”, “DOOMSDAY CLOCK”, AND “FLASH FORWARD” SCALING Dr. Manhattan himself has destroyed 2 universes, and using flash forward Wally with dr. Manhattans powers destroyed a multiversal universe, it is what it what it is, so essentially the dark multiverse was being destroyed by the Maelstrom.

No Caption Provided

Infinite dark universes were destroyed except for one, I speculate it’s the home of Batman who laughs, it’s speculation since He’ll Arisen Batman who laughs goes there, so this one dark universe resisted erasure where infinite failed and it started infecting universes from the infinite multiverse making them dark universes while destroying universes at the same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please remember this is after doomsday clock so DC has infinite universes.

No Caption Provided

Tempus Faginuat a multiversal also failed, Wally destroyed that universes where the maelstrom of multiversal entropy and Tempus Fuginaut failed but Wally using manhattans power succeded with a portion of manhattans power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Rest In Peace you low complex multiversal King.
Rest In Peace you low complex multiversal King.

Dr. Manhattan Solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

I never said Manhattan was Omnipotent I said I saw a team of nigh-omnipotent people and they are below Manhattan. Thats not to say Manhattan is Omnipotent but he too is nigh-omnipotent but on a high level of power then them

Also he died when he created Clark he’s son he gave all he’s power to Clark and some was put in the mobius chair which effortlessly destroyed the dark multiverse and restored countless universes destroyed by its infection or caused by dark matter forcefully causing universes to collide.

Nevermind the multiversal being Tempus Fuginaut failed to do so, neither could the multiversal entropy.

Ultimately your uneducated. I will be your teacher

They have feats beyond Manhattan and against near-omnipotent beings.

Who are the strongest characters that Manhattan has beaten lately ?

Oh yeah, characters at JusticeLeague-level...

He can't even compete with MJJ, lmao.

Team shitstomps so hard...

LMAO the IRONY ! I'm the one whom will educate you !

https://www.learnenglish.de/mistakes/hesvshis.html

he's or his

He's is the short form of 'he is' or 'he has'.

For example:" Don't be scared - he's very friendly."

His is a possessive pronoun, it is used to show something belonging to or connected with a man, boy or male animal that has just been mentioned.

For example:"Mark just phoned to say he'd left his coat behind. He's very worried. Do you know if this is his?"

See the grammar pages for more information on possessive pronouns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO !

https://www.espressoenglish.net/difference-between-your-and-youre/

Seriously dude, go learn some English and work on your reading comprehension first hand.

That would be less humiliating than posting obvious bullshit and fancannon versions of a character...

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: @mbatz:Which one of you thinks Manhattan wins? Manhattan does not win, he gets lolstomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: @mbatz:Which one of you thinks Manhattan wins? Manhattan does not win, he gets lolstomped.

Manhattan gets lolstomped.

Dude, I have said that any character in the team can solo. <3

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: oh, I was too lazy to read both of your arguments. sorry. Is @mbatz the one saying Manhattan wins? Cause that is some messed up b.s.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: oh, I was too lazy to read both of your arguments. sorry. Is @mbatz the one saying Manhattan wins? Cause that is some messed up b.s.

Yes, he does.

He overwanks Dr M.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TonyStark6999

Good Good.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:

Yes, he does.

He overwanks Dr M.

Manhattan solos

hulk_like_fire if you want me to teach you about Manhattan before you make a decision I’m more then happy too

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team. no one is soloing

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 said:

@mbatz said:

They have feats beyond Manhattan and against near-omnipotent beings.

Who are the strongest characters that Manhattan has beaten lately ?

Oh yeah, characters at JusticeLeague-level...

He can't even compete with MJJ, lmao.

Team shitstomps so hard...

LMAO the IRONY ! I'm the one whom will educate you !

https://www.learnenglish.de/mistakes/hesvshis.html

he's or his

He's is the short form of 'he is' or 'he has'.

For example:" Don't be scared - he's very friendly."

His is a possessive pronoun, it is used to show something belonging to or connected with a man, boy or male animal that has just been mentioned.

For example:"Mark just phoned to say he'd left his coat behind. He's very worried. Do you know if this is his?"

See the grammar pages for more information on possessive pronouns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO !

https://www.espressoenglish.net/difference-between-your-and-youre/

Seriously dude, go learn some English and work on your reading comprehension first hand.

That would be less humiliating than posting obvious bullshit and fancannon versions of a character...

This quite sad did it occur to you I was using my phone to type this. It would be the easiest thing to use my laptop which auto-corrects but that would require effort. If my english is bad but you can understand the intentions then that’s good enough for me.

Also it’s not like I call you out on spelling mistake or do I need to teach you the difference between cannon and canon.

@mbatz: I don't need to read your fancannon/spam again, dude.

Thanks for trying at least. Team stomps, negative diff

@mbatz: I'm sorry. I'm not arguing with trolls and people whom are using their fancannon over the comics.

Have a good day. <3

Team stomps, spite.

Canon or Cannon

Like I said no one but you apparently puts any effort into english when on the vine apparently, and even your English isn’t adequate.

canon1

Canon is 1. a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.

"the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity"

Or the other definition people use.

Canon is 2. a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine.

"the biblical canon"

Cannon

Well this is self explanatory and it’s sad you got the two mixed up

See this page to learn more information regarding the difference between canon and cannon

And then there was this inadequate answer to hulk_like_fire

@hulk_like_fire said:

Yes, he does.

He overwanks Dr M.

The question: Is Mbatz the one saying Manhattan wins? Cause that’s is some messed up b.s.

Your answer: Yes, he does. He over wanks.

Well I’d send an article on how to get better at comprehension but it’s easier to tell you to go back to school.

Remember when you were making claims I was taking about the meta-earth, which is canonically called the meta-verse. See how I used canon in the sentence.

It‘s a testament to your inability to read or your inability to comprehend take your pick.

Ultimately you have succeeded in derailing me for a few minutes, at the end of the day what determines the outcome of the thread is the information regarding both sides.

You have none.

You’re like I’m a nice person and put up with a troll like you who insults people’s English when they don’t put to much effort into it on such trivial matters.

I‘ve effectively debunked you at every corner and you pretend I’m a troll while feigning ignorance when information which is canon is presented. I told you what canon means right, I got scans for all my claims. Claims you didn’t read, made assumptions and couldn’t comprehend because it was too large.

Your trolling should subside it’s annoying and counterproductive.

You clearly know nothing of the character I defend, why do you think this thread was made?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:
I)

This quite sad did it occur to you I was using my phone to type this. It would be the easiest thing to use my laptop which auto-corrects but that would require effort. If my english is bad but you can understand the intentions then that’s good enough for me.

Also it’s not like I call you out on spelling mistake or do I need to teach you the difference between cannon and canon.

Canon or Cannon

Like I said no one but you apparently puts any effort into english when on the vine apparently, and even your English isn’t adequate.

canon1

Canon is 1. a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.

"the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity"

Or the other definition people use.

Canon is 2. a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine.

"the biblical canon"

Cannon

Well this is self explanatory and it’s sad you got the two mixed up

See this page to learn more information regarding the difference between canon and cannon

And then there was this inadequate answer to hulk_like_fire

II)

The question: Is Mbatz the one saying Manhattan wins? Cause that’s is some messed up b.s.

Well I’d send an article on how to get better at comprehension but it’s easier to tell you to go back to school.

Remember when you were making claims I was taking about the meta-earth, which is canonically called the meta-verse. See how I used canon in the sentence.

It‘s a testament to your inability to read or your inability to comprehend take your pick.

Ultimately you have succeeded in derailing me for a few minutes, at the end of the day what determines the outcome of the thread is the information regarding both sides.

You have none.

You’re like I’m a nice person and put up with a troll like you who insults people’s English when they don’t put to much effort into it on such trivial matters.

I‘ve effectively debunked you at every corner and you pretend I’m a troll while feigning ignorance when information which is canon is presented. I told you what canon means right, I got scans for all my claims. Claims you didn’t read, made assumptions and couldn’t comprehend because it was too large.

You clearly know nothing of the character I defend, why do you think this thread was made?

I) GRAMMAR:

I stand corrected regarding to cannon and canon.

However your mistakes are too obvious to be anything than a lack of knowledge and reading comprehension. I've corrected you you multiples times and you still continue...

II) COMICS:

You have debunked shit, dude.

You:

• Called a friend whom was near-instantly debunked because he lacked coherence and ignored the writer's word on top of misunderstanding the core of the character and the stories.
  • Tried to cover your ass by using a fallacy that was made-up by fanboys and doesn't exist when in reality you made a special pleading for Dr. Manhattan when he has no feat to suggest that he can beat near-omnipotent characters.
  • Relied on faulty scaling and ignored on panel that what reseted the DCU was destroying the Meta-Earth when miscellaneous events were actually rebooting the reality, aka Alan Scott's death.
  • Cried to the mod to have the thread locked because you was cornered to death and couldn't get over it.

That's the same shit here and yes you miscontruing the stories and giving your own interpretation is fancanon.

Go on and show Dr. M. beating someone as strong as Mad Jim Jaspers or move on.

Dr. M. has only busted C-list characters like Zoom or the JLA.

He loses badly and everyone on the team can solo.

BadassBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dr manhattan is not even multiversal level, he just alter the meta universe(which is just one universe)’s timeline and reboot the multiverse with the specific effect. Any multiversal level character overpowers him.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr manhattan is not even multiversal level, he just alter the meta universe(which is just one universe)’s timeline and reboot the multiverse with the specific effect. Any multiversal level character overpowers him.

Read “flash forward“ he is multiversal. Or read “before watchmen: Dr. Manhattan”. Or “The button saga”. Two show multi-universal levels of power and one shows complex multiversal power which flash forward.

Your mistaken ask yourself when and Manhattan ever actually shown the upper limits of he’s power, read flash forward and you’ll see a “portion“ of he’s power is capable of.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mbatz

Why lie?

Your arguments about only make sense if I’ve done what you say I have. Anyone can look at past post and see you‘re making nonsense to get your way, have you no shame, you’d definitely be apart of the ultraviolet spectrum lantern Corp.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

II)

You have none.

This is my statement, lets see your statements in retaliation.

@theanimal666 said:

You:

• Called a friend whom was near-instantly debunked because he lacked coherence and ignored the writer's word on top of misunderstanding the core of the character and the stories.

Like I said who are you fooling, you never mentioned the writer before hand, neither did I. Furthermore, I clearly have a greater understanding of the character of Dr. Manhattan as apposed to you, an individual who continually mentions Doomsday clock when I’ve never mentioned it myself. I’ve literally only mentioned feats from outside of Doomsday clock like “The button saga” and “Flash Forward“ which you are clearly ignorant to both.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:
You:
  • Tried to cover your ass by using a fallacy that was made-up by fanboys and doesn't exist when in reality you made a special pleading for Dr. Manhattan when he has no feat to suggest that he can beat near-omnipotent characters

Oh it’s you😂

Your still butt hurt about me debunking you and making a fool out of you.

But in reality you handled the fool part, I just debunked you. You were the guy who said Sentry could beat Dr. Manhattan.

Now I see what you meant in the previous sentence, but like I said that’s a no limits fallacy.

How ironic, you talk about covering ass’ but in fact thats what you’re doing at this very moment.

I mentioned Wally with a portion of Dr. manhattan’s power destroyed the dark multiverse which spawned from a dark universe that refused to die.

Tempus Fuginaut a multiversal failed to destroy this universe when he has destroyed countless, mulitversal entropy could destroy it either.

Wally with a portion of Manhattan’s power could effortlessly, that dark universe didnt just spawn another dark multiverse, the dark matter from that one dark universe was destroying normal universes.

Then you say stuff like I haven’t proven Dr. Manhattan to be nigh-omnipotent.

Now start “covering your ass” since your arguments are failing.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

You:

• Relied on faulty scaling and ignored on panel that what reseted the DCU was destroying the Meta-Earth when miscellaneous events were actually rebooting the reality, aka Alan Scott's death

I never mentioned Doomsday clock. Like I said you have poor comprehension. The feats I’m talking about have nothing to do with the meta verse. And your ignorant to such feat because you don’t bother to read my explanations.

Like the button when Dr. Manhattan was trying to eliminate evidence of his involvement in creating rebirth by effectively torching the Flashpoint universe.

DC has the branch timeline theory, alters to time create entirely new universes, this was exclusively stated at the end of Doomsday clock, I’m only mentioning it for context.

So Manhattan destroyed a universe in “The Button saga”. And if you read “Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan”. You’d know he’d done so before the events of Watchmen.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

You:

• Cried to the mod to have the thread locked because you was cornered to death and couldn't get over it.

I complained to the mods about a wanking troll who thinks Sentry is omnipotent because he has no limits and therefore every Saiyan in existence should stomp zeno cause they too have no limits and saitama with no limiter would also stomp TOAA as he has no limits, do you understand, your argument is flawed implied power doesn’t equal actual power, there Is more but I’d diverge of the thread.

@theanimal666 said:

That's the same shit here and yes you miscontruing the stories and giving your own interpretation is fancanon.

Go on and show Dr. M. beating someone as strong as Mad Jim Jaspers or move on.

Dr. M. has only busted C-list characters like Zoom or the JLA.

He loses badly and everyone on the team can solo.

Do you mean “MISCONSTRUED“. How appalling.

Wally with a portion of Manhattan oneshotted a multiverse and Tempus Fuginaut failed. Multiverse </= Mad Jim Jaspers < Old Dark Multiverse < Tempus Fuginaut < New Dark Multiverse << Wally Manhattan <<<< Dr. Manhattan

Here you are again babbling about Doomsday clock which I never mentioned

Ultimately your arguments are pathetic and cowardly, lets see how you deter my efforts, other then making me giggle.

Keep in mind I will soon permanently deter yours.

Dr. Manhattan wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

Why lie?

Your arguments about only make sense if I’ve done what you say I have. Anyone can look at past post and see you‘re making nonsense to get your way, have you no shame, you’d definitely be apart of the ultraviolet spectrum lantern Corp.

Like I said who are you fooling, you never mentioned the writer before hand, neither did I. Furthermore, I clearly have a greater understanding of the character of Dr. Manhattan as apposed to you, an individual who continually mentions Doomsday clock when I’ve never mentioned it myself. I’ve literally only mentioned feats from outside of Doomsday clock like “The button saga” and “Flash Forward“ which you are clearly ignorant to both.

I've asked you to post feats of Dr. M against near-omnipotent beings multiple times, yet you continue to throw some smokescreens around.

That might not be too hard to find if he is as powerful as you are claiming he is.

Oh it’s you😂

But in reality you handled the fool part, I just debunked you. You were the guy who said Sentry could beat Dr. Manhattan.

Now I see what you meant in the previous sentence, but like I said that’s a no limits fallacy.

How ironic, you talk about covering ass’ but in fact thats what you’re doing at this very moment.

I mentioned Wally with a portion of Dr. manhattan’s power destroyed the dark multiverse which spawned from a dark universe that refused to die.

Tempus Fuginaut a multiversal failed to destroy this universe when he has destroyed countless, mulitversal entropy could destroy it either.

Wally with a portion of Manhattan’s power could effortlessly, that dark universe didnt just spawn another dark multiverse, the dark matter from that one dark universe was destroying normal universes.

I proved that stable Sentry can beat Dr. M.

You continuously acted like we argued another character but it was stable Sentry that was debated.

No limit fallacy doesn't exist, yet you continue to throw that fanboy made-up bullshit around like it's real thing.

That's a pathetic attempt at escaping reality.

I've called you out on faulty scaling, which is what you are doing here, and miscontruing the Sentry, thanks for confirming that once again.

I've said that Dr. M feats are only against fodder, there is nothing relevant.

Dude, destroying a planet that reboot the multiverse as a side-effect isn't relevant at all, or impressive.

I never mentioned Doomsday clock. Like I said you have poor comprehension. The feats I’m talking about have nothing to do with the meta verse. And your ignorant to such feat because you don’t bother to read my explanations.

Like the button when Dr. Manhattan was trying to eliminate evidence of his involvement in creating rebirth by effectively torching the Flashpoint universe.

DC has the branch timeline theory, alters to time create entirely new universes, this was exclusively stated at the end of Doomsday clock, I’m only mentioning it for context.

So Manhattan destroyed a universe in “The Button saga”. And if you read “Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan”. You’d know he’d done so before the events of Watchmen.

You have posted Zoom being killed by Manhattan, lmao.

That's part of the Doomsday Clock event.

I complained to the mods about a wanking troll who thinks Sentry is omnipotent because he has no limits and therefore every Saiyan in existence should stomp zeno cause they too have no limits and saitama with no limiter would also stomp TOAA as he has no limits, do you understand, your argument is flawed implied power doesn’t equal actual power, there Is more but I’d diverge of the thread.

I've said that Sentry is limitless when stable.

That's confirmed inside and outside of the story by the writers, authors and editors.

That hurts your feelings ? I don't care. Go cry at marvel:

https://www.marvel.com/

Saiyan have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Saiyan have limitless potential.

Sentry, when stable, has limitless power and power-level.
That's why he beat the shit out of Molecule Man, whom wasn't weakened or depowered as confirmed by the editor.
He is stable when he is full Void, his willpower isn't hindered.

Do you mean “MISCONSTRUED“. How appalling.

Read the sentence again.

Wally with a portion of Manhattan oneshotted a multiverse and Tempus Fuginaut failed. Mad Jim Jaspers </= Tempus Fuginaut < Multiverse < Dark Multiverse << Wally Manhattan <<<< Dr. Manhattan

Ultimately your arguments are pathetic and cowardly, lets see how you deter my efforts, other then making me giggle.

Dr. Manhattan wins

Flash Forward #6

He oneshotted nothing.

He absorbed the Dark Matter that was slowly destroying the Multiverse...
Dr Manhattan has destroyed a meta-planet. LMAO

The Jasper's Wave were affecting all realities.

Your reading comprehension is horrible, almost as bad as your English. :/

So far you gave nothing substantial, no feats against nigh-omnipotent beings.

Team stomps so hard that's not even funny.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Manhattan is beyond one universe, though.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mbatz

How tedious that I have to debunk you again

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

Why lie?

I've asked you to post feats of Dr. M against near-omnipotent beings multiple times, yet you continue to throw some smokescreens around.

That might not be too hard to find if he is as powerful as you are claiming he is.

And yet I posted a large scan explaining how strong he is you are simply incredulous to the idea of a Dr. Manhattan being a complex multiversal being which is sad to say the least. Especially since there is clear evidence but you willingly want evidence but won’t read evidence because it‘s long, it’s contradictory and hypocritical, but then again I already knew you a re lesser man.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

Oh it’s you😂

I proved that stable Sentry can beat Dr. M.

You continuously acted like we argued another character but it was stable Sentry that was debated.

No limit fallacy doesn't exist, yet you continue to throw that fanboy made-up bullshit around like it's real thing.

That's a pathetic attempt at escaping reality.

I've called you out on faulty scaling, which is what you are doing here, and miscontruing the Sentry, thanks for confirming that once again.

I've said that Dr. M feats are only against fodder, there is nothing relevant.

Dude, destroying a planet that reboot the multiverse as a side-effect isn't relevant at all, or impressive.

Fifth sentence from the bottom. You mean ”it’s“ a ”real thing”. Simple spelling my dude.

Sentry isn’t limitless or TOAA wouldn’t be a supreme being you numbskull. If TOAA is stated to be the strongest by everyone Sentry must function on a lower level of infinity then him. For instance 3D infinite is infinitely less then 4D infinite, and this consistent considering he’s power set. There is nothing that would even suggest Sentry is a 4D being, and that’s where I expose you. The Author’s statements are all ambiguous what does limitless potential even look like, what is this “limitless potential”, speed, physical strength, energy manipulation, if it’s sentry’s normal abilities on an infinite scale he is still a 3D being, 3D infinite in AP but not 4D. You’ve taken the most ambiguous term and used it to your own ends. And this is me playing devils advocate in reality NLF is a real thing, for sentry to be infinite you’d have to prove there is a higher infinite then him, it’s complicated but don’t both wrapping your head around it. Your too stupid to understand.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

You have posted Zoom being killed by Manhattan, lmao.

That's part of the Doomsday Clock event

*Deep sigh*

Killing Zoom occurred in “The Button Saga” and it was probably referenced in Doomsday clock.

Thats not even the main take away from that scan, I gave context in that brick of an argument.

Wally was placed in the speedforce by Manhattan scans are in the brick, Wally broke out and carried a remnant from the Watchmen verse, the button. Batman found the button and couldn’t find a match, the comedian is from another universe. Zoom bashed Batman. Zoom followed the energy signature to Manhattan. He probably saw Manhattan in the middle of removing evidence “The whole flashpoint universe”. Manhattan sent Zoom back dead. Flash and Batman went there too saw the universe getting torched.

Thats the big take away from the button saga, Manhattan torching an entire universe to remove evidence he played a part in creating rebirth when Wally had flashpoint and afterward he started meddling with the meta verse.

Why else do you think Manhattan killed the Mobius chair wielders, because they would be aware of he’s movements as the chair bestows multiversal knowledge and cosmic awareness so he killed the Owlman and Metron and hide the chair putting he’s power inside for Wally as he sees all time.

You’d know this if you read the brick. All scans are there too.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

I've said that Sentry is limitless when stable.

That's confirmed inside and outside of the story by the writers, authors and editors.

That hurts your feelings ? I don't care. Go cry at marvel:

https://www.marvel.com/

Saiyan have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Saiyan have limitless potential.

Sentry, when stable, has limitless power and power-level.

That's why he beat the shit out of Molecule Man, whom wasn't weakened or depowered as confirmed by the editor.

He is stable when he is full Void, his willpower isn't hindered

And yet a stable sentry was killed during the incursions by individually multiversal beyonders.

Do you want me to make a private thread for you, name it “Sentry is limitless and can kill complex multiversal beings”.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

Wally with a portion of Manhattan oneshotted a multiverse and Tempus Fuginaut failed. Mad Jim Jaspers </= Tempus Fuginaut < Multiverse < Dark Multiverse << Wally Manhattan <<<< Dr. Manhattan

I edited this to this

Multiverse </= Mad Jim Jaspers </= Old Dark multiverse < Tempus Fuginaut < New Dark Multiverse and Dark matter << Wally Manhattan <<<< Dr Manhattan

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

Dr. Manhattan wins

Flash Forward #6

He oneshotted nothing.

He absorbed the Dark Matter that was slowly destroying the Multiverse...

Dr Manhattan has destroyed a meta-planet. LMAO

Here you are again with your terrible English comprehension skills comparable to that of an infant.

Flash forward issue 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tempus Fuginaut explains there is an anomaly in the dark multiverse, we as the read don’t understand what the issue is until further issues, the only present problem is the Dark multiverse infecting the normal universes making its way to the known 52 universes.

Issue 2 Wally is helping stop the dark matter monsters invading the known 52 universes but Tempus only sent him to see if he was worthy as a trial before he could sit on the chair

No Caption Provided

Wally continues on these trials. However in issue 5 Tempus Fuginaut explains that when all the Dark universes were almost destroyed one dark multiverse refused to die. And as such that one Dark universe resisting multiversal levels of entropy recreated the Dark multiverse and was destroying normal universes as well. Hence why I put the new dark multiverse above the original.

No Caption Provided

In issue 6, we then see Wally destroy the universe which resisted multiversal entropy, the dark matter it created and the dark universe it had created.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a multiversal+ feat as just the dark matter alone was destroying the multiverse, the last dark universe of the original dark multiverse was resisting multiversal entropy and Wally also restored the multiverse. Look to the second scan of issue 1 where Tempus states entropy causes the dark universes to decay, but due to that on dark universes the dark multiverse stopped decaying and grew which is what caused the excess of dark matter.

And he did that casually with a portion of Manhattan’s shared power.

@theanimal666 said:
@mbatz said:

The Jasper's Wave were affecting all realities.

Your reading comprehension is horrible, almost as bad as your English. :/

So far you gave nothing substantial, no feats against nigh-omnipotent beings.

Team stomps so hard that's not even funny.

Correction your an imbecile. I asked previously on multiple threads for information, you are only disclosing information now. Furthermore the OP doesn’t say they are at there strongest does it. Therefore we are using current or at consistent levels that’s how these things work.

There is also the fact Manhattan is stronger then Mxy and the fact he killed Pandora who was capable of destroying the 52 known universes but I’m not prepared to explain the context today

Overall Manhattan is a low complex multiversal being facing a few multiversal beings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The user @mbatz believes he has a free pass at insulting other users because his beliefs have been previously busted.

If I remember correctly that's against the rules, trolling has limits...

@god_spawn

@jedixman

@emperorthanos-

@morpheus_

He called me a lesser man.

No Caption Provided

He called me stupid.

YOU'RE !!!! ><
YOU'RE !!!! ><

He called me an imbecile.

YOU'RE* !!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE* !!!!!!!!!!

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey mbatz and animal man 666 going against each other again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Interesting, as expected there is nothing that I've asked you previously to post and only your opinion posted here so nothing to counter so far. <3

That's literally a copy and paste of your previous posts and "no limit fallacy" doesn't exist. That's bullshit made-up by fanboys.

That's fancanon at his finest.

0 showing of Dr. M against nigh-omnipotents beings.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@mbatz: Well you were on your last chance I see. Well clearly you can't help yourself. You are banned for good

BadassBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mbatz: You are making a common mistake about Dr.M in Before Watchmen having a multiversal level+ feat. He created "quantum unstable universes" which are actually false timelines for one single universe and can be destroyed by correcting timeline, do small things as change a phone call (that's exactly what he does) and clearly stated in the comic as "pocket universes". It's not like he can use his energy to destroy infinite universes directly. And wally also destroyed universes one by one slowly which is not a multiversal level feat, anyway, Dr.M needed to alter the meta earth to reboot the multiverse, if he is really mutiversal level then he doesn't need to work so hard on a meta planet lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiamut solos

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr M

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

Team. Manhattan is beyond one universe, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Dr. Manhattan curbstomps.