#101 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star:
cool im the 101 saying dr. stomps
#102 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan wins hands down.    
#103 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan, cauz he can see the future.  (not sure how thats gonna help, but watever )
#104 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio

KABOOM!  

Manhattan wins.
#105 Posted by Samurai X (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" KABOOM!   Manhattan wins. "
#106 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samurai X said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" KABOOM!   Manhattan wins. "
"

you need Kaboom 
DR.M stomps
#107 Posted by ClarkKent258 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is one of the greatest heros, but the good Doctor takes this one because of his molecular difference and cosmic powers. 

Good thing that they are on the same side. :S

#108 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan can not kill Supes

#109 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Supes can not kill Manhattan"
Fixed it for you.
#110 Posted by Argentino_18 (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan clicks his fingers and the air around superman gets transformed in pure kryptonite...

#111 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Fixed it for you. "
Which is why it is a stalemate
#112 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Fixed it for you. "
Which is why it is a stalemate "
Yeah, but Manhattan could, in time, theoretically harm Superman. Superman can in no way ever harm Manhattan.
#113 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Fixed it for you. "
Which is why it is a stalemate "
Yeah, but Manhattan could, in time, theoretically harm Superman. Superman can in no way ever harm Manhattan. "
Well only if he can pick up on his weaknesses but Supes will probably BFR himself to get the league so I guess the Dr. wins that way
#114 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

althought Dr.M doesnt have that many feats to prove he can beat a cosmic being he does have enough feat to wipe sups from existance
#115 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" althought Dr.M doesnt have that many feats to prove he can beat a cosmic being he does have enough feat to wipe sups from existance "
Not really Superman on more than one occasion has resisted high level molecule, matter, and reality warping due to his durability. And Dr. M has no feats to put him over the characters Supes has resisted 
#116 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
molecule warping? scans? 

if so i say stalemate due ti lack of feats............................again -_-
#117 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1: I have no online comics =[ So I have to wait till Gambler or Static Sign on they have them
#118 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @FLCL1: I have no online comics =[ So I have to wait till Gambler or Static Sign on they have them "

yeah i have never seen superman tank molecular warping... couldnt manhatten simple do the thing he did to silk spectre and read every memory supes ever had...thus learning his weakness to kryptonite and waving his hand and turning the ground to kryptonite in a mile radius.
Avatar image for supermandefender
#119 Edited by supermandefender (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: 
I agree with the fact Supes loses this but I encoutered a long conversation with Dr. Manhattan vs Silver Surfer. Granted its a completely different ball game here but In this conversation he had some very valid points. Dr. Manhattan as only shown very limited amount of his powers to really do any harm to the likes of Superman or Silver Surfer physcially. Dr. Manhattan cannot read minds he knows past, present , furture events around him. So if he were to encounter Superman it would depend on how far he can see into the Future. And in my conversation Ive been told by a couple people...that manhattan as only shown limited matter control.......or theres no prove o him being able to access quantum enegry.......was our topic of discussion. My thoughts are that manhattan is near omnipotent and even the creator of manhattan said that he could use manhattan in a way he could never have with Captain Atom. And called him a Quantum Superman. But he has yet to use quantum enegry. And im told he cant and has no powerful feats too keep up or even damage Silver Surfer. 

I personally dont agree but if i can get feed....that would be great.

Oh and parody....Supermans aura would protect him from molecule rearangement. That and he has a dense Super structure.......but this can be broke down. Kryptonite ground....hmmm well then he is fucked. lol. Hopefully Supes is already in the air if this happens. Then Supes could speed back time and never encouter Dr. Manhattan.
#120 Posted by AngelFrost (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like ... a Superman Slaughterhouse
Manhatten would demolish him.

#121 Posted by Jerry Seinfeld (727 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhatten would win. Really unless someone with reality altering powers comes against manhatten he kills anyone. He can vaporize anything within a millisecond. And it would affect Supes the same way it is molecule altering Supes has molecules therefore he is destroyable by manhatten plus if Superman could kill him he would just come back.
#122 Posted by Spike 335 (396 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao 

this is so stupid 

WTF is superman going to do to manahatten 

say doc..i know you can see your future and you know everything i'm going to do....but can you please not you know..go all intangible..when i try to hit you...and can you pleas not turn my lungs or the air around me into kryptonite because that would suck 

Doc slaughters
#123 Posted by Jerry Seinfeld (727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335 said:
"lmfao  this is so stupid  WTF is superman going to do to manahatten  say doc..i know you can see your future and you know everything i'm going to do....but can you please not you know..go all intangible..when i try to hit you...and can you pleas not turn my lungs or the air around me into kryptonite because that would suck  Doc slaughters "

Lol. Agreed.
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#124 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc M...  powers are that His consciousness has become linked to reality on a quantum level, allowing him to behave in the ways of sub-atomic particles, and have precise mental control over sub-atomic particles and forces, including the ones in his own body. 

so to me that means he kinda controls molecules... so like Molecule Man... he can Kill SUpes... but most likely Fans will say Supes is stronger than Sentry... so... its a stand still... What can i say... The Power fo Fanboys Wins again...

#125 Edited by solid27 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont get how dr. manhatton can see his future and not be able to change it. that just doesnt make sense to me, can someone explain this.
Avatar image for spidermanprimez
#126 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Manhattan beats anyone who is not at least Herald-level and/or possesses a good level of reality warping. The Supes is stomped.
#127 Posted by Braidzz93 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

i think superman prime one million would win easly

#128 Posted by slap_nuts (107 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
I say yes. Dr. Manhatin's ability to exist out side time. And be pretty much god set's him out of superman's leauge
#129 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

@Braidzz93 said:

"i think superman prime one million would win easly "

Nope.  Manhattan wins.
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
#130 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doc would take this one.

#131 Posted by Sexy Merc (42478 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
"

@Braidzz93 said:

Nope.  Manhattan wins. "
Superman Prime One Million would destroy everyone in Watchmen easy.
#132 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @why so serious said:
"

@Braidzz93 said:

Nope.  Manhattan wins. "
Superman Prime One Million would destroy everyone in Watchmen easy. "

#133 Posted by Magian (151516 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan wins.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
#134 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6148 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious: Facepalms won't save you from the fact that Superman Prime One Million would destroy Manhattan in second .
#135 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

"@why so serious: Facepalms won't save you from the fact that Superman Prime One Million would destroy Manhattan in second . "

I'M not familiar with Superman Prime One Million, but he sounds pretty intense. No doubt he's more powerful than Superman Prime. What exactly makes him able to defeat Dr. Manhattan?        

@slap_nuts
said:

"@King Saturn: I say yes. Dr. Manhatin's ability to exist out side time. And be pretty much god set's him out of superman's leauge "

he's no where near a God. He just has a semi-unique power set. I'm sure that his molecular/energy manipuation powers will allow a victory over Superman. However, I'm not familiar with Superman Prime One Million, but he sounds pretty intense. No doubt he's more powerful than Superman Prime. What exactly makes him able to defeat Dr. Manhattan.     
#136 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
"Manhatten would win. Really unless someone with reality altering powers comes against manhatten he kills anyone. He can vaporize anything within a millisecond. And it would affect Supes the same way it is molecule altering Supes has molecules therefore he is destroyable by manhatten plus if Superman could kill him he would just come back. "

Manhattan isn't a reality warper. He's a molecular/energy manipulator. Warping reality would be like making someone not exist or being able to make any thing you can think of manifest. Changing gold to silver or a bullet to steam is  molecular manipulation & should never be confused. A energy manipulator such as the recently deceased & de-powered Molecule Man who turned Moonstone onto pure energy & then back to a human could easily defeat Dr. Manhattan. \ 

To be honest, Manhattan hasn't done anything very impressive yet. He is able to teleport people, take apart some tanks & make human beings explode.
#137 Edited by CylonDorado (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surge2477:
Yeah, I was just about to say that lol. He can pull apart tanks and people, but he's never had to do it on someone as dense as Superman. And with his speed, he might not be able to concentrate enough to take Superman (Although, it's not certain how hard he has to concentrate to do it).    

Anyway, so Supes kind of wins due to lack of feats on Dr. M's part, and the fact that his "see into the future" ability is useless, even though Ozzy felt the need to block it to not be stopped, which doesn't make any damned sense.  I mean, him being able to tell people that he can see the future, but not effect it is in itself an action that he wouldn't have taken if he couldn't see the future :P.

Also, I've heard references of Superman "cauterizing the cosmos" with his heat vision, so there's that. Not sure if it was modern or silver age though.

#138 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
"

@Surge2477:
Yeah, I was just about to say that lol. He can pull apart tanks and people, but he's never had to do it on someone as dense as Superman. And with his speed, he might not be able to concentrate enough to take him (Although, it's not certain how hard he has to concentrate to do it).  

Anyway, so Supes kind of wins due to lack of feats on Dr. M's part, and the fact that his "see into the future" ability is useless, even though Ozzy felt the need to block it to not be stopped, which doesn't make any damned sense.  

Also, I've heard references of Superman "cauterizing the cosmos" with his heat vision, so there's that. Not sure if it was modern or silver age though.

"

If anything it's a stalmate. You make a good point that I forgot about the molecular density of Superman's structure on top of his speed. However, Manhattan has walked across the surface of the sun (according to him) so not even Superman's heat vision seems hot enough to damage Manhattan.  

Manhattan seems to have a following that believes him to be a God when the actual truth is he's a essentially not even as powerful as the weakest Herald Of Galactus. Adrian duplicated his power & it created a blast that was similar to the destructive force of a nuclear explosion. Recect Heralds can cause more devastation than that.  He's a energy/matter manipulator & NOTHING CLOSE TO A GOD or a REALITY WARPER. 
#139 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this even bumped? manhattan gives him the special

No Caption Provided
#140 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
"Why was this even bumped? manhattan gives him the special

"

MAYBE. NO evidence that Manhattan can blow Superman's dense molecular structure.
#141 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
No Caption Provided
"
MAYBE. NO evidence that Manhattan can blow Superman's dense molecular structure. "
Their is no maybe. doc wins for the same reason molecule man would win. has supes withstood atomic dispersion before?
#142 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Surge2477 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:

"
MAYBE. NO evidence that Manhattan can blow Superman's dense molecular structure. "
Their is no maybe. doc wins for the same reason molecule man would win. has supes withstood atomic dispersion before? "

molecule man is far more powerful than Manhattan. The two should never be compared head to head. Manhattan doesn't have the feats or the power.
#143 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Surge2477 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
No Caption Provided
"
Their is no maybe. doc wins for the same reason molecule man would win. has supes withstood atomic dispersion before? "
molecule man is far more powerful than Manhattan. The two should never be compared head to head. Manhattan doesn't have the feats or the power. "
All the same they both have similar powers
#144 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Even remember on an earlier thread where someone was indicating that  Superman is nigh invulnerable to molecular manipulation. Is this not true?
#145 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
" Even remember on an earlier thread where someone was indicating that  Superman is nigh invulnerable to molecular manipulation. Is this not true? "
I'd like to see a scan
#146 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Surge2477 said:
" Even remember on an earlier thread where someone was indicating that  Superman is nigh invulnerable to molecular manipulation. Is this not true? "
I'd like to see a scan "

as would I. The key words to read in my post are "someone indicating".  I never made a definitive statement one waty or another. anything else?

All the same they both have similar powers  

Similar powers, much different levels of power. Owen Reece is more powerful than Manhattan
#147 Posted by JediXMan (42486 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
It comes down to this. If he is invulnerable, it could be a stalemate. I don't see a way for Superman to hurt Manhattan - he has no molecule manipulate or any non-physical attack, as far as I know. 
#148 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @Surge2477 said:
It comes down to this. If he is invulnerable, it could be a stalemate. I don't see a way for Superman to hurt Manhattan - he has no molecule manipulate or any non-physical attack, as far as I know.  "

I indicated It was a stalmate a few post ago
#149 Posted by JediXMan (42486 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Surge2477 said:
It comes down to this. If he is invulnerable, it could be a stalemate. I don't see a way for Superman to hurt Manhattan - he has no molecule manipulate or any non-physical attack, as far as I know.  "
I indicated It was a stalmate a few post ago "
I rarely read more than the first and last page.
#150 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @I rarely read more than the first and last page. "

No worries