#1 Posted by blaub (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchmen Manhatten or Jean Grey’s pheonix Force? Where does Manhattan rank among Marvel’s near omnipotent beings? Or is he more powerful and is only beaten by The One Above All?

#2 Posted by ThorsEyE (41 posts) - - Show Bio

PP>OdinForce>>>>>>>>ThorForce>Dr. Manhattan

mismatch.

#3 Posted by huthimamwa (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm positive this has been done before. Either way, this is an enormous stomp in favor of the Phoenix Force.

#4 Posted by blaub (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya lads sure? I mean DR.M can manipulate matter, see time, flies, bursts people without thinking, can destroy a planet in the blink of an eye.

#5 Edited by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The PF wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#6 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@blaub: he is featless. Proof he can destroy a planet?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#7 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan's supposed to be the maker of the current DC universe, but until we get proper feats for that, Phoenix Force wins. It's a literal force of nature that only seems to answer to the Living Tribunal.

#8 Posted by KingFrieza (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@blaub: but none of those are impressive abilities at this tier...

Some herald tiers can...

1.create black holes

2.manipulate matter on a planetary scale

3. Evolve or devolve entire planets

4. Know the weakness of anyone almost instantly

5. Fly across the universe in minutes

6. Teleport themselves, or even billions of people to different parts of the galaxy or beyond

7. Regen from nearly anything

8. Drain energy, even from stars

9. Turn intangible

10. Travel across time

11. Destroy stars or even solar systems

But of course that’s multiple different characters... oh wait... Silver Surfer the strongest herald tier can do all that...

Any team buster smokes him, but is insignificant at best to sky father tiers, who at best get solidly beaten by galactus or Phoenix force Jean.

#9 Posted by ThorsEyE (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I SAID ODINFORCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DR. Manhattan .

Odin has the same powers + better feats , + other powers !

PP>ODINFORCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dr. Manhattan

mismatch !

#10 Posted by Mad_Jim (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Two characters are multiversal .. Stalemate .

#11 Posted by rickythanos (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan *still* doesn't have the feats to go up against something like the Phoenix. Mxy being afriad of him is not a relevant feat. Mxy is afriad of Superboy Prime too. Doesn't mean Prime could take on the Phoenix Force.

#12 Posted by Lan_Fan (16212 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan destroyed tanks, he wins with ease!

#13 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: lol. That's something basic a Naruto character can do too on a daily basis, lol.

#14 Posted by IceHeart_30 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

Dr. Manhattan destroyed tanks, he wins with ease!

Not to mention his ability to burn people!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
#15 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

what a disgraceful low-balling, wouldn't expect less from the most flamme-ing fandom, marvel, manhattan manipulated infinite timelines at an omniversal scale and casually destroys multiversal entities,, The Phoenix got weak after just manipulating a timeline of one universe and barely healed an orphan one, mismatch for Phoenix, she will be murder-stomped

#16 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickythanos: if you mean superboy prime, you would know he was amplified into superman prime, you know, the character who was virtually unstoppable by no divine force?, the one who took a special weaponry to take down with captain atom doing the job, minus the fact that captain atom smacks superman casually, and the fact that he barely success in doing that, and the fact that superboy afterward recovered almost immediately and was ready to kill him after being weakened via the battle?, know the facts before you speak of them

#19 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@thorseye: Manhattan > Galactus > Odin/The Phoenix, simple as that, her most impressive feat is healing and holding an ORPHAN universe, and manipulating one, other than that, nothing, she's universal at best, and at worst, multi-Galaxy, that's child play for manhattan

#20 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: know this, The Phoenix fans would argue with you that she's above TOAA just for being a Phoenix, mark my words as i the foreseer know

#21 Posted by IceHeart_30 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: Can you provide feats of Manhattan being universal? Phoenix Force is literally death and life in Marvel continuity. Even Dark phoenix was able to warp several universes.

#22 Posted by Lan_Fan (16212 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: To me, TOAA is very overrated, people think he's above other omnipotent characters just because he's from Marvel. Anyway, seeing that, I don't think anyone that isn't trolling (like we did back then) would actually think Phoenix Force is above TOAA.

#23 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceheart_30: doesn't matter what her role is, and no, she's not death nor life in marvel, Lady death is the embodiment of death, Sentience of the universe is the embodiment of life, do you take me for a fool or an ignorant?, The Phoenix is the embodiment of creation, the big bang itself, i already posted the feats in that video, manhattan exist in an outerversal dimension, can manipulate infinite timelines at a multiversal/dimensional ''proven as he is seen in the speed force and other dimensions and the speed force itself is more than that of the DC multiverse proven when a speedster such as beery can access a force enough to destroy the anti monitor who can just one shot a multiverse, thus an omniverscale and can destroy beings who are faster than teleportation and can time travel by it, let that sink in. this is just one example of the many feats, phoenix is simply outmatched in here

#24 Posted by Battle123axe (9198 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh

#25 Posted by Eaglesong (176 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@eaglesong: a newbie?, would you mind sharing how and why she would win via a valid scan that is canon that will put her in an omniversal scale rather than universal that is above manhattan?

#27 Posted by IceHeart_30 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

can manipulate infinite timelines at a multiversal/dimensional

Ridiculous

thus an omniverscale

No Caption Provided

#28 Edited by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: dude, lmao. Even Itachi Uchiha would easily & completely tear Manhattan apart into pieces, lol.

Manhattan is featless.

#29 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@amberprice: Itachi does not have any feat to put him at that scale as all he has are mind hax and susano which is an energy body projection alongside that black flame which is a level of fire that is hotter than lightning i suppose, so no, and what do you mean he's feat-less?, so destroying characters are feat-less?, changing timelines, reversing and manipulating and destructing a multiverse?, making a joke out of the flash and superman?, that's feat-less for you?, the statements as well, ............is this DC manhattan?, because there is a bizarre thought that this might not be about the manhattan i know of?

#30 Edited by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: show me what Manhattan can do to prevent himself from getting burned to death by Amaterasu...

#31 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceheart_30: @iceheart_30:hy, it's not like he was in the speed force and annihilated zoom and made flash shit his pants or anything, it's not like he manipulated the multiverse to bring batman parents into a dark universe alongside superman parents in the current one as a single sample out of the other billions or anything, it's not like he destroyed them once the heroes figured that out or anything, it's not like he made a joke of superman or anything, it's not like he unaffected by the infinite crisis in earth or anything, it's not like it was stated that he exist in infinite timelines or anything, it's not it was stated that manhattan present in a Higher dimension/place or anything, it's not like he revered and reshaped a multiverse or anything, it's not like a destructed the sole existence of a character who can sole handedly beat the shit out of multiversal monsters by a single wink or anything, yeah, manhattan is totally feat-less character. ''sarcasm''

#32 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

manhattan would be near LT lvl, one of the dimensional manifestation in marvel granted for manhattan

#33 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we still don't have enough context for Manhattan properly gauge his power. Yeah, he supposedly stole 10 years from DC but how did he do it ? Was it under his own power or with the help of some artifact or some other being ? How long did it take him to do it since Wally said that the timeline has been messed with since even before New 52 ? By hype he seems to be multiversal but the mustery is still too thick to say anything. That's how I see it at least.

#35 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

for some unknown reasons the video i posted about manhattan not present, here it is again, basically manhattan is a consciousness that exist in a higher dimension than that of The DC universe, and that blue puppet is a mere m-body of it, since manhattan originally was dispatched out of the elementary forces of the universe, he virtually doesn't exist, as for the context, it was confirmed that manhattan was watching and was interesting in The DC universe since infinite crisis in Earth as he stated that something keep messing with the timelines whenever he manipulate them ''probably was speaking of zoom and flash and many other characters in DC who Lmao he annihilated at point blank'', and he started his action almost before the switch between the old post crisis and new 52 confirmed when Ozdemir showed superman the universes who were present before the flashpoint being controlled by manhattan, he can exist in the speed force at will something not even spectre or anti monitor were capable of and manipulate its user. needless to say, at best he's omniversal, at lowest, he's multiversal

#36 Posted by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman1997: i posted some of the feats i remember, he has a lot of feats it just a lot of person don't read his comics.......''T-T'', why no read best graphic novel of all time, and those are just feats not even statements, the statements are just out.....how do i text it?, a literal God he's definitely below the archangels though they themselves are nigh omnipotent who can become omnipotent as evident by lucifer when he goes to a place where there are multiple omnipotent characters, so if you don't think of them as a Power based characters, then manhattan would be above spectre thus the most powerful DC characater

#37 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

for some unknown reasons the video i posted about manhattan not present, here it is again, basically manhattan is a consciousness that exist in a higher dimension than that of The DC universe, and that blue puppet is a mere m-body of it, since manhattan originally was dispatched out of the elementary forces of the universe, he virtually doesn't exist, as for the context, it was confirmed that manhattan was watching and was interesting in The DC universe since infinite crisis in Earth as he stated that something keep messing with the timelines whenever he manipulate them ''probably was speaking of zoom and flash and many other characters in DC who Lmao he annihilated at point blank'', and he started his action almost before the switch between the old post crisis and new 52 confirmed when Ozdemir showed superman the universes who were present before the flashpoint being controlled by manhattan, he can exist in the speed force at will something not even spectre or anti monitor were capable of and manipulate its user. needless to say, at best he's omniversal, at lowest, he's multiversal

No Caption Provided

Manipulating the Speed Force doesn't mean he's multiversal or omniversal or even nearly on par w/LT, lmao.

#38 Edited by huthimamwa (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: ...i hope you realize that video that you keep posting is someone spouting their own personal fan-theories....and i hope you realize how ridiculous it is to cite fan-theories as concrete evidence.

#39 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@huthimamwa: fan theories?, it is merely a more better presentation than i would?, and no, all of the scans he provided is canonical, The Feats, the statements, the information, beside his own interpretation of it which you nitpicked showing how useless your argument is, manhattan is simply the most powerful entity in DC beside The Presence and his subordinates, it would be an amusing idea to think that something like the Phoenix which is only universal would be able to beat him, just no. can destroy speedsters at their own native dimension, a feat even death is incapable of, can casually destroy a timeline with all of its multiverse, and casually one shot a multiversal entity that can kill 7 multiversal level characters solo, and can counter omniscience for that of who seeks of its knowledge and existence, yeah, Phoenix would be destroyed, Manhattan solos

#40 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@amberprice: well, you share a common ground with sasuke, you both don't know what you are laughing about, since when is the speed force manipulatable?, that doesn't make sense, it's a dimensional place, not a person to be manipulated, it can only be controlled, which ironally is what he does as he attract speedsters at his own will at their own native dimension, a feat that would be considered multiversal.

#41 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: so, you're basically saying that only a being can be manipulated? Lmao...dude. Even Jean Grey can control non-humans with her tk. The SF itself is not multiversal. Show me proof it's multiversal...