kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place on an abandoned earth created by Mxy. There are no people just them and Earth.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As of now, Mxy wins handily. They seem to be pushing Doctor Manhattan toward a much bigger direction, but he has no feats that put him anywhere close to Mxy yet.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy one-shots.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Mxy one-shots.

Yeah, a bit unfair.

I wouldnt say that, doctor manhattan is really strong. He could give mxy a hard time, win too if mxy is playful.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_high: No, you don't understand. Myx has a different level of power.

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixtitan: well manhattan can pull himself together after anything. Read minds too.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_high said:

@phoenixtitan: well manhattan can pull himself together after anything. Read minds too.

Im calling shenanigans against you. lol.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy feat wise but I remember in an action comics issue Mxy stated he was scared of Manhattan if im not mistaken. Also I don't know if Manhattans self resurrection will play a role in this

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EzraArcher

@ginman333:

No its true. He can self resurrect. He literally did it the very first time we seem him in Watchmen. Never heard of him reading minds, I think what hes trying to say is that he already knows whats going to happen to him before it even happens

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry got atomized by MM and self resurrected, but are we going to say hes on Mxy or DrM level??? (at least more recent DrM - absent more recent showings Sentry would have a shot, if composite). Lets be honest, resurrection alone means nothing in comics. At some point with all the reality warping/molecule manipulating people, we need to just ask ourselves: "self? Whats the intent here?" Everyone always says feats > statements, yet how many "feats" does the presence or TOAA actually have???? We really need to consider intent.

I think DrM is trending in the right direction here and, given some of the implications being debated, he might take this convo soon. Buuuuut, right now its a bit of a question mark and Mxy takes it given the question mark.

The shenanigans comment however is mostly because you seem like a mxy hater. lol. Maybe you arent, but you have a short post history and its largely anti-mxy. ha ha

You might not be though - just new and have an unfortunate pattern there. My apologies if Im wrong there.

@ginman333:

No its true. He can self resurrect. He literally did it the very first time we seem him in Watchmen. Never heard of him reading minds, I think what hes trying to say is that he already knows whats going to happen to him before it even happens

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy easily.

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: please contribute to my other thread(S) https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/young-justice-vs-new-mutants-1878788/

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebirth spoilers

Isn't rebirth pretty much showing how Dr Manhattan is the strongest being ever? Capable of even imprisoning mxyzptlk? mr mxy was so shit scared that he ran away.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't got around to reading it yet, but didn't John trap Mxy in a dimension during this crossover? I could swear I've seen a scan somewhere on the Vine.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

Rebirth spoilers

Isn't rebirth pretty much showing how Dr Manhattan is the strongest being ever? Capable of even imprisoning mxyzptlk? mr mxy was so shit scared that he ran away.

IIRC Clark also stated that whoever was screwing with everything (referring to Dr Manhattan) was above Mxy.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson:

It was in one of the action comics #975 i think. Mxy stated he was worried about a "him" most likely refering to Manhattan

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Manhattan had something to do with Mxy in the comics ? Mxy stomps now though.

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality Warping beyond than Molecular Manipulation .

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats so far Mxy, however things could change if DM is really behind everything.