• 116 results
bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By bradlikesunity
@sevennames27:GOD by definition is beyond death, so even if the bullet should kill anything, shooting GOD would then unravel the universe ending every thing.

You really need to read preacher if you are going to talk about this, Dr. M Fanboy.  The entire point of the preacher series is the saint of killers killing god with bullets created indirectly (through Satan) by god
bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By bradlikesunity
@Nerx: SOK , imagine a videogame one character is level 4000 (Manhattan) the other character has a cheat that enables him to do a one-hit-kill plus invulnerability.

That's one of the only responses on my topic that makes a point, thanks buddy
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#103  Edited By Nerx
@bradlikesunity: you welcome
bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By bradlikesunity
@Fortified_Hooligan:
"GOD by definition is beyond death, so even if the bullet should kill anything, shooting GOD would then unravel the universe ending every thing.

Rule 1. God can not die.

Rule 2. Gun shot can kill anyone.

End result two fundamental laws are at odds and destroy the fabric of creation."

This is all speculation.

Gods can and do die, very often. Check any number of creation myths, or literature in general.

The conclusion that the fabric of reality would unravel is unsupported.

read preacher before you talk about the saint of killers.  He Kills God in the preacher series. 
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"read preacher before you talk about the saint of killers.  He Kills God in the preacher series.  "

I believe i was in support of SoK in this post, pointing out that he did in fact kill a god despite the above assertion.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By Tevnoba

SOK wins easily.  Dr. M is not as big of a fish as many would like to claim.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By LubeMan
@Tevnoba said:
"SOK wins easily.  Dr. M is not as big of a fish as many would like to claim."

Indeed. He's only big fry in the watchmen Universe. where there's only one of him and his like/powers! I'd consider him high herald level at best!
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#108  Edited By Nerx
@bradlikesunity: Unbeatable?
bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By bradlikesunity

hey sorry about misreading your quote Nerx

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Ownerz

Didn't Dr Jon already die? Meaning he's gonna be a lot more invincible than a vampire

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Bart Simpson
@bradlikesunity said:
" The saint of killers and Dr.Manhattan are easily the two most powerful entities in either of their respective universes, they in fact are two of the most powerful human beings conceived in comics.

The "Preacher"s' Saint of killers is high dogmatic being who derives his powers from the word and logic of God.  In the the "Preacher" Series the Saint of killers, upon having a heart cold enough to freez hell the Saint of killers got the attention of satan and the angel of death.  The two of them, afraid of the man who's heart was cold enough to freeze over hell, offered to make him the new angel of death or saint of killers.  Satan personally crafted two revolvers out of the sword of the angel of death and imbued them with the powers to never miss a target, never deal anything but a lethal blow, and never run out of bullets.  The saint of killers has used the weopens to kill entire villages, armies, tanks, satan and even god himself.  He is also immortal, and has survived bullets wounds, artilery and even nuclear bombs.

No Caption Provided
 "

Just a small correction, the Saint of Killers isn't the most powerful entity in Preachers. That honor goes to the supreme being aka the chair he's sitting on in the picture.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Superparody
@Morpheus_:
Dr.M can turn back time its listed as a power.. but.. I hate to say it SOK wins...sob....cry..wahhhhh
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Superparody
@Nerx:
I like your logic
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#114  Edited By Tevnoba

SOK, easily

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Manhattan may not be able to affect The Saint's molecular structure but can he punch him? Sure Saint's guns never miss but Manhattan can predict this, make infinite copies of himself that get blown as distraction for some transporting to hit Saint from behind. I know we never saw anything physically affect either of them, Ozymandias's plan didn't work and nukes don't cut it with SOK. I don't know but it would be really cool seeing the Saint fistfighting endless Dr Manhattan copies and that's a fight he'd lose.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By DBVSE7

Yea.. this argument has been going on way to long (as I've read.. people just ignore facts, and abilities -Fanboyism-)

Gun that never misses, and kills ANYTHING + Dr.Overrated = Dead Dr.Overrated. Whats so hard about that? Lool.