Dr. Emmett Brown (Back to the Future series) VS Wayne Szalinski (Honey I Shrunk the Kids series)

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thejdg

It's a battle to the death when these two inventors use every invention in their arsenal to fight. the battle starts off in an empty parking lot and the two men are 20 yards from piles of their inventions. Each inventor has no knowledge of what the other inventor has. Who takes it? And why?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends who gets the first shot. Zalinsky can just shrink emmit or his car and make him self big and step on emmit. Or emmit goes back in time and kills zalinsky.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wayne could likely beat Doc Brown to his pile of inventions, but not by a great margin. As I recall, Wayne’s machine took some time to warm up. By the time it was ready, Doc would be accelerating in the DeLorean.

After Doc arrived at a time when Wayne was a child, victory would be easy.

If time travel wasn’t permitted, I’d take Wayne. He’s more youthful, likely stronger and with better stamina, and could probably shrink Doc to the size of an ant before too long. (Doc could still use his DeLorean to try and evade Wayne, but eventually he’d have to engage him.)

As far as I know, Doc didn’t have any cloaking technology or shields. He was skilled with the rifle (or shotgun), but that’s not his invention, of course.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: I mean, he modified a Winchester Rifle so it's safe to say that is an invention of his. I mean the car for his time machine he didn't build it, but he built the parts to put on it.

Anyway, Doc shoots him.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The one that’s not constantly accidentally shrinking or blowing up his family.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Yes, you're correct. But what if Wayne shrinks the bullet as it's on its way to hitting him?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

@johnnyz256: Depends, is the shrinking device faster than a bullet? Or is his hand for that matter? Plus I mean, if he's having to fight this guy I don't think shrinking would help much.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Yes, you're correct. But what if Wayne shrinks the bullet as it's on its way to hitting him?

I don't recall Dr. Zalinsky's shrink gun being accurate or fast enough for that.

I think we need to consider all their inventions (that work) Dr. Brown to my memory has the time machine, a dog food severing machine, an ice cube maker, a custom riffle and a really big speaker. To my memory Dr. Zalinsky has a remote controlled lawn mower, Shrink gun, Giant gun, um.......a special alarm clock??? breakfast making machine that only kinda worked??? Back to the main point tho Dr. Brown may be a step behind getting to the inventions but with that riffle and a max of 40 yard between them I got to give it to Brown. Zalinsky my be able to hide behind one of his inventions but I'm still giving it to Dr. Brown.

love this thread.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: Doc also made a suspended animation kennel for Enstien. He also has the time train and the comics I believe he has more stuff too.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: Doc also made a suspended animation kennel for Enstien. He also has the time train and the comics I believe he has more stuff too.

knew I forgot some stuff mad i forgot the train tho

WyndamPryce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only chance Doc has is to go back in time to find out what he did wrong so that he knows the outcome of everything Szalinski tries. Otherwise Wayne wins easily. He's just the overall better inventor.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only chance Doc has is to go back in time to find out what he did wrong so that he knows the outcome of everything Szalinski tries. Otherwise Wayne wins easily. He's just the overall better inventor.

Dr. Zalinsky's most prominent invention didn't work till a baseball blocked part of it from working, ironically causing it to function properly (an accident.) Dr. Brown's most prominent invention was created (completely) then paradoxically shown to him before he created it. So why do you feel Dr. Zalinsky is a better inventor?

WyndamPryce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WyndamPryce

@basicfan30: maybe but it seemed like he had it figured out pretty well by the end of the sequel "honey I blew up the kid". The fact that he had an invention that can turn living things into giants, the size of an ant and back to normal size is much more than Docs time machines.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: maybe but it seemed like he had it figured out pretty well by the end of the sequel "honey I blew up the kid". The fact that he had an invention that can turn living things into giants, the size of an ant and back to normal size is much more than Docs time machines.

It seems you are more impressed with ability to change size than travel forward and backward in time (which perhaps theoretically is more difficult. however i'm more impressed by time travel). By the end of the first movie Dr.Brown had invented two ways of powering his invention.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyndampryce said:

It seems you are more impressed with ability to change size than travel forward and backward in time (which perhaps theoretically is more difficult. however i'm more impressed by time travel). By the end of the first movie Dr.Brown had invented two ways of powering his invention.

You've got to admit the remote control car was at least cooler than if not more difficult than the remote control lawn mower. Any thoughts on my claim that discovering two ways to power his machine by the end of the first movie is more impressive then mastering your invention by the end of your second movie.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mrmonster  Online

Brown

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc Brown bodies. Time travel>>>>>shrinking.