Dr. Doom Vs. Storm

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock
@Morpheus_ said:
" No. That's one person (the Mjolnir Wielder) who didn't read my posts. Dreadmaster is a friend of mine who also picked up on the joke (obvious for anyone but you that he was joking also), hence the rather excited manner of his post.

You keep repeating the same things every time you post. Misleading people would be me posting the scans in such a manner that would purposely lead others to believe my tactic was applicable to the purposes of this thread. Not only did I not do that, but I specifically stated the post was a joke. If I am putting the blame on you, is for picking up on that and accusing me, when I have stated my intentions four times already. It still isn't my responsibility if people are incapable to read, nor if you perceive it in a manner that displeases you, because that is what it's all about. Now, retain the low opinion you have of me for yourself, and let all others think as high of me as they usually do. OK? Good.
"
Chill out, man. If my favorite character was the victim of a joke such as yours, I'd take you seriously, too............
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Morpheus_:  
I am just trying to inform you that using humor on the internet doesn't always work, so be careful in how you do it. To post in a Dr. Doom vs Storm thread scans from a comic where Dr. Doom and Storm encounter each other and omit the scans promoting Storm in favor of those promoting Dr. Doom and to then try and mask it in humor is manipulation at its best. That was probably not your intention, I was just pointing that fact out.  

Today people seem to be able to do anything they want, and even get people to follow them/believe them as long as they mask it in humor. Kinda, off topic but a recent example of this is on the 2009 VMA's Jack Black while prensenting an award got the entire audience and possibly some of the people at home to say a prayer to Satan. He did this by making fun of the situation, making fun of himself, and overall trying to be humorous. I don't care what religion you are, you know how America feels about Satan and this man managed to get people to pray to Satan on national TV with millions if not billions of people watching by just  making it all seem like a joke. I don't know what his intentions were, just as I didn't know yours, i'm only pointing out the fact that I noticed you completely manipulated the encounter between Storm and Doom in the post you made and apparently someone fell for it. I found it interesting so I pointed it out. I didn't even know who posted it which is why I said "some guy" or whatever, I wasn't trying to target you or something.  

And, just for the record I don't know you well enough to have an opinion on you other than you seem a bit arrogant.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No. That's one person (the Mjolnir Wielder) who didn't read my posts. Dreadmaster is a friend of mine who also picked up on the joke (obvious for anyone but you that he was joking also), hence the rather excited manner of his post.

You keep repeating the same things every time you post. Misleading people would be me posting the scans in such a manner that would purposely lead others to believe my tactic was applicable to the purposes of this thread. Not only did I not do that, but I specifically stated the post was a joke. If I am putting the blame on you, is for picking up on that and accusing me, when I have stated my intentions four times already. It still isn't my responsibility if people are incapable to read, nor if you perceive it in a manner that displeases you, because that is what it's all about. Now, retain the low opinion you have of me for yourself, and let all others think as high of me as they usually do. OK? Good.
"
Chill out, man. If my favorite character was the victim of a joke such as yours, I'd take you seriously, too............ "
LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Static Shock
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Morpheus_:  I am just trying to inform you that using humor on the internet doesn't always work, so be careful in how you do it. To post in a Dr. Doom vs Storm thread scans from a comic where Dr. Doom and Storm encounter each other and omit the scans promoting Storm in favor of those promoting Dr. Doom and to then try and mask it in humor is manipulation at its best. That was probably not your intention, I was just pointing that fact out.   Today people seem to be able to do anything they want, and even get people to follow them/believe them as long as they mask it in humor. Kinda, off topic but a recent example of this is on the 2009 VMA's Jack Black while prensenting an award got the entire audience and possibly some of the people at home to say a prayer to Satan. He did this by making fun of the situation, making fun of himself, and overall trying to be humorous. I don't care what religion you are, you know how America feels about Satan and this man managed to get people to pray to Satan on national TV with millions if not billions of people watching by just  making it all seem like a joke. I don't know what his intentions were, just as I didn't know yours, i'm only pointing out the fact that I noticed you completely manipulated the encounter between Storm and Doom in the post you made and apparently someone fell for it. I found it interesting so I pointed it out. I didn't even know who posted it which is why I said "some guy" or whatever, I wasn't trying to target you or something.   And, just for the record I don't know you well enough to have an opinion on you other than you seem a bit arrogant. "
Come off of it. It's not that serious.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I AM SERIOUSLY OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO SERIOUS IN FACT, THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO USE ALL CAPS AND REQUEST A PERMABAN FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS DISGRACE OF A THREAD! 

On a more serious note, TheMasked Eidolon, Morph is a good guy and would never try to purposely trick members.  Lets just move on from this and...Well, DEBATE ON VULTURE VS STORM! BRING IT! =)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@TheMaskedEidolon said:

" @Morpheus_:  I am just trying to inform you that using humor on the internet doesn't always work, so be careful in how you do it. To post in a Dr. Doom vs Storm thread scans from a comic where Dr. Doom and Storm encounter each other and omit the scans promoting Storm in favor of those promoting Dr. Doom and to then try and mask it in humor is manipulation at its best. That was probably not your intention, I was just pointing that fact out.    "

Thank you for pointing it out, then, but my point still stands, though.

And, just for the record I don't know you well enough to have an opinion on you other than you seem a bit arrogant.  

It's the price for brilliance.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" Doom ensnares Storm in a romantic  dinner...

No Caption Provided

Storm realizes it's a trap and electrocutes him...

No Caption Provided

Doom takes it like nothing and turns her into stone...Then the cavalry arrives...

No Caption Provided

And Doom one-shoots them.

No Caption Provided
The best part is, when the X-Men are about to leave, Storm is not even mad at him...

No Caption Provided

...Because Doom is that good.

"
This completely convinces me. Doom wins...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Static Shock

LMAO!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
"This completely convinces me. Doom wins... "

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Static Shock said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Morpheus_:  I am just trying to inform you that using humor on the internet doesn't always work, so be careful in how you do it. To post in a Dr. Doom vs Storm thread scans from a comic where Dr. Doom and Storm encounter each other and omit the scans promoting Storm in favor of those promoting Dr. Doom and to then try and mask it in humor is manipulation at its best. That was probably not your intention, I was just pointing that fact out.   Today people seem to be able to do anything they want, and even get people to follow them/believe them as long as they mask it in humor. Kinda, off topic but a recent example of this is on the 2009 VMA's Jack Black while prensenting an award got the entire audience and possibly some of the people at home to say a prayer to Satan. He did this by making fun of the situation, making fun of himself, and overall trying to be humorous. I don't care what religion you are, you know how America feels about Satan and this man managed to get people to pray to Satan on national TV with millions if not billions of people watching by just  making it all seem like a joke. I don't know what his intentions were, just as I didn't know yours, i'm only pointing out the fact that I noticed you completely manipulated the encounter between Storm and Doom in the post you made and apparently someone fell for it. I found it interesting so I pointed it out. I didn't even know who posted it which is why I said "some guy" or whatever, I wasn't trying to target you or something.   And, just for the record I don't know you well enough to have an opinion on you other than you seem a bit arrogant. "
Come off of it. It's not that serious. "
Right. Everything is a joke, I know. 

@Morpheus_ said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:

" @Morpheus_:  I am just trying to inform you that using humor on the internet doesn't always work, so be careful in how you do it. To post in a Dr. Doom vs Storm thread scans from a comic where Dr. Doom and Storm encounter each other and omit the scans promoting Storm in favor of those promoting Dr. Doom and to then try and mask it in humor is manipulation at its best. That was probably not your intention, I was just pointing that fact out.    "

Thank you for pointing it out, then, but my point still stands, though.

It's the price for brilliance. "
LOL, fair enough.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Static Shock
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" Right. Everything is a joke, I know. 
Everybody's different, too.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ultimate Joker

All I know is that Doom is badass and Storm is looking fine in those scans. Mhm.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#63  Edited By Zoom
@Morpheus_ said:
"Doom ensnares Storm in a romantic  dinner...

Storm realizes it's a trap and electrocutes him...

Doom takes it like nothing and turns her into stone...Then the cavalry arrives...

And Doom one-shoots them.

The best part is, when the X-Men are about to leave, Storm is not even mad at him...

...Because Doom is that good.

"

fyi that's a Doombot.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Zoom:I don't remember that being the case, but it's of no consequence anyway. The post was a joke.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zoom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Zoom:I don't remember that being the case, but it's of no consequence anyway. The post was a joke. "
I was just saying... 

It wasn't intended to be a Doombot but a FF writer was like "OHEMGEE DOOM WOULD NEVER LET ARCADE STRIKE  MATCH ON HS ARMA!  That must be a Doombot."
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Zoom:I don't remember that being the case, but it's of no consequence anyway. The post was a joke. "
I was just saying...  It wasn't intended to be a Doombot but a FF writer was like "OHEMGEE DOOM WOULD NEVER LET ARCADE STRIKE  MATCH ON HS ARMA!  That must be a Doombot." "
Aren't all Doombots built to be identical to Doom?
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I was just saying...  It wasn't intended to be a Doombot but a FF writer was like "OHEMGEE DOOM WOULD NEVER LET ARCADE STRIKE  MATCH ON HS ARMA!  That must be a Doombot." "
Aren't all Doombots built to be identical to Doom? "

Yep. 

@Zoom said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

Pardon me, but what were you trying to say they were trying to say? -_o
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zoom
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Aren't all Doombots built to be identical to Doom? "
It would make sense considering how often Doom is retconned into being a Doombot.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I know.

I just found it strange because I checked on the issue (Uncanny # 145) and there was no indication of that, hence my surprise.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I know.

I just found it strange because I checked on the issue (Uncanny # 145) and there was no indication of that, hence my surprise.
"
Rule of thumb: everyone is secretly a Doombot, they just don't know it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I know.

"
Rule of thumb: everyone is secretly a Doombot, they just don't know it. "
Good point. 

You aren't a Doombot now, are you..?
Harlekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#72  Edited By Harlekin

DOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Morpheus_:Glares at him

Everyone
stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By stormlover1994

Doom!!!

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jojjimbo

Doom.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#76  Edited By poisonfleur

I love how nobody is posting screens of when Storm mollywhoped Doom...

Yes, Storm did beat Doom a couple times, although he beat her a few times as well. They are pretty matched.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By pipxeroth

No one here was providing good explanations, and i'm interested.

Bump.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78  Edited By ComicStooge

@pipxeroth said:

Bump.

Doom wins. Without shields, he's already tanked Storm's lightning. With shields on, she has no way to hurt him.

Doom has his own oxygen supply, so trying to suffocate him will do nothing. Flash-freezing won't work either, given the fact Doom's armor can survive in space and remain fine.

Meanwhile, Storm has no counter for Doom's ridiculous arsenal.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Storm she is a total badass but she cant beat Dr.Doom alone. Out of 10 matches I'd say she wins like 2 times if Doom gets her really angry.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:

Bump.

Doom wins. Without shields, he's already tanked Storm's lightning. With shields on, she has no way to hurt him.

Doom has his own oxygen supply, so trying to suffocate him will do nothing. Flash-freezing won't work either, given the fact Doom's armor can survive in space and remain fine.

Meanwhile, Storm has no counter for Doom's ridiculous arsenal.

Alrighty then it looks like a 9-10/10 for doom.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dr doom ftw

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Storm kneels before Doom

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Doom.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

Avatar image for deactivated-57df019954e6e
deactivated-57df019954e6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm. Doom need air to breathe and has blood. she freezes all his blood and he dies. her powers work light speed so there's no time for doom to react.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#89  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Doom

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Doom effortlessly stomps. Take him out of the armor and he'll still wreck her.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck is up with all the storm threads being bumped?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: It's SmokingIsKool. Either that user is trolling or they recently got kicked in the head and suffered a brain injury.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take him out of the armor and he'll still wreck her.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: It's SmokingIsKool. Either that user is trolling or they recently got kicked in the head and suffered a brain injury.

Couldn't it be both?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@noone301994 said:

Couldn't it be both?

Anything is possible.

Well, either way, Doom wins this. It's a little asinine to think otherwise

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Noone301994

Well, either way, Doom wins this. It's a little asinine to think otherwise

No Caption Provided