Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Unless Doom has prep, Saitama one shots Doom

Another crappy example of "Doom needs prep to fight high tiers" despite his record showing otherwise. Saitama with morals is a dumbass, and will get merked by magic hax or tech.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Don't see what Doom can do without prep tbh. His force fields and energy attacks can probably hold him off for a bit but that's pretty much it. If all else fails he can just resort to a BFR.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see what Doom can do without prep tbh. His force fields can probably hold him off for a bit but that's pretty much it.

You need to catch up on those RT's then

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Don't see what Doom can do without prep tbh. His force fields can probably hold him off for a bit but that's pretty much it.

I did read it iirc. Magic is cool and all but I don't see Doom using it as much as his tech.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:

I did read it iirc. Magic is cool and all but I don't see Doom using it as much as his tech.

Despite him doing it for decades in almost every fight? Interesting opinion, but I don't think it's very legitimate.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:

Despite him doing it for decades in almost every fight? Interesting opinion, but I don't think it's very legitimate.

I don't remember him doing it alot in his classic days, but sure. You read him more than I.

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Kolonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t Doom’s force fields out scale Saitama’s Striking strength?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolonite said:

Don’t Doom’s force fields out scale Saitama’s Striking strength?

Depends where you scale Saitama from realistically.

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say without rules, Dr. Prep would get obliterated by a casual punch but in-character Saitama is a dumbass.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Saitama doesn't hit hard to enough to "paste" Doom.

oofking999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama doesn't hit hard to enough to "paste" Doom.

Dr.Doom casually get's one shotted then Saitama takes him to the store.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c56dceb595f
deactivated-61c56dceb595f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom. Saitama is literally going to stand there and let Doom hax him out.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom wins if Saitama doesn't blitz.

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the OP didn't specify the rules, we should assume that morals are on, which means Saitama becomes a dumbass and Doom uses magic hax on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76
deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom wins via hax

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom still wins. Saitima is moon level at best and Doom deals with casual planet busters with random shields, and has so much hax on top of the tech.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator

Doom still wins. Saitima is moon level at best and Doom deals with casual planet busters with random shields, and has so much hax on top of the tech.

Who?

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi who's moon+ would casually one shot, let alone Psykorochi, Tatsumaki, Boros. Forget about Saitama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: Morals are on which means Saitama would allow Doom uses magic hax. Doom's forcefields have tanked hits from the likes of Thor and the Hulk. And no, Orochi isn't moon+ level unless you follow the vs battles wiki calc, in which case, you might as well believe all the wank they spit out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

And in character notoriously arrogant Doom instantly opens with hax that can one-shot Saitama, in the fight against guy he knows nothing about who looks like a normal human? Eh, Since when?

@professorrespect, the user who knows more about comic characters than you ever will, straight up said it's one of the things he does. I'm sure you'll ignore that though.

Weren't you the one that said Law beats Saitama due to hax? But for Doom, he can't? lol.

True but Saitama is stronger than those two and much, much faster, hence why Doom cannot tank onslaught from him for long

This doesn't even matter. The point is Saitama in character will let his opponents attack first. He could beat Doom if he was morals off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: You're such hypocrite. Weren't you appealing to authority in this thread, when you straight up said Noone1996 as a reliable source to prove why Namor is Iron Man level:

No Caption Provided

Namor would beat the living shit out of Iron Man if you look at their encounters. You were appealing to authority to Karkus and Onebelowall when they tell you how strong a certain character is. You steal scans from Karkus and Rajjarsalt. You copy their arguments. But apparently, you won't listen to ProfessorRespect. lol. I've noticed you've done this a lot, especially in anime vs comic threads.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@nightrider1000 said:

@eredin12:

And in character notoriously arrogant Doom instantly opens with hax that can one-shot Saitama, in the fight against guy he knows nothing about who looks like a normal human? Eh, Since when?

@professorrespect, the user who knows more about comic characters than you ever will, straight up said it's one of the things he does. I'm sure you'll ignore that though.

Weren't you the one that said Law beats Saitama due to hax? But for Doom, he can't? lol.

Over the past 10 years I'd say Doom uses a lot of magical stuff outright, yeah. Not sure what the whole "Doom arrogance" argument comes from when Saitama's ignorance is a lot worse and will cost him the match here. The only practicality of the arrogance argumentation in a battle setting would be to, say, make out like he wouldn't kill his opponent, which is true for recent Doom as they've been trying to pivot him as less of a all-out murderer and whatnot.

Basically, it's a minor argument being made out to be this killer point.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@professorrespect: What are those instances of Doom using such hax as the first movie, aginst unknown foes?

Read the RT's and comics!

Avatar image for deactivated-61c56dceb595f
deactivated-61c56dceb595f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom still wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

if I said " hey Noone said that Iron Man can match Namor in one thread, and as he knows a lot about Iron Man that is true", that would be appeal to authority, instead I linked to a thread in which he made case for it, with a long post full of scans that anyone can read and make their own conclusion, that is a difference.

The problem with this is that you don't have knowledge on these characters, so you rely on other users to make an argument for yourself, which is what you did with Noone1996. You said Namor was Iron Man level just because Noone1996 made a case. I mean you straight up said it right here:

No Caption Provided

"I am not really impressed much by Namor yes,personally I consider him closer to Iron Man than to Thor/Hulk"

You believed that until OneBelowAll said he was Hulk level. I don't know why you won't believe ProfessorRespect, who has more knowledge on comic characters than you will ever know, but it seems to me you think you know more about comic characters than he does, which seems like the case. With Law, since the guy is an anime character, you'll obviously consider his hax and think he'll beat Saitama. But since Doom is a comic character, you don't or try to make an argument on why he won't use it despite his record saying otherwise. You're biased af.

You seem to just hate Tony for some reason lol

I don't hate him. He's just wanked. Users think he's continental lvl or above when at most he caps at like mountain to country level depending on his suit.

" Steal" lol? Those scans are not written by them, they just posted them here so that people can see them, and as I use those scans, I copy them from their posts, since I can easily find them and post them in the thread that is all. I also never appealed to Karkus, besides agreeing with him when he makes a thread full of evidence, as say WW thread, with 200 feats to prove his point

Yes steal. When others research a lot and put a lot of effort in what they do, you just steal from them, which is worse than appealing to popularity. You don't read a lot of comics, so you just steal arguments from others. That's what you did with Karkus. It's obvious when you straight up just use a bunch of low ends of a comic character made by Karkus instead of digging deep into the comic if there's any context to the feat or so on.

I'll admit I wanked Wonder Woman, but now I have her at multi-continental lvl and consider her a low high tier.

@eredin12 said:

@professorrespect: I did but your RTs did not show many such instances though unless you mean banishing/BFR from Doom? In which case that is fair I guess

Oh I see. So you don't read Dr. Doom comics since you needed to look at his RTs, otherwise if you did read his comics you'd have knowledge if he uses magic hax or not in character.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6 said:

Orochi who's moon+ would casually one shot, let alone Psykorochi, Tatsumaki, Boros. Forget about Saitama.

Yeah no...

OT: Dr. Doom wins thanks to hax.

Emperor969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Emperor969

LOL AT Saitama one Shotting Doom, after I did read Maestro Hulk vs Doom, I think Dr. Doom won't even feel Saitama's Punches.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@eredin12 said:

Saitama stomps Doom without Prep.

Another crappy example of "Doom needs prep to fight high tiers" despite his record showing otherwise. Saitama with morals is a dumbass, and will get merked by magic hax or tech.

Avatar image for professornobody
ProfessorNobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ProfessorNobody

Saitamas stats are really impressive, but I feel like it’s in character for saitama to let his opponent do some attacks first just to see how powerful they are. Because of that I could see Doom winning by bfr off the get go.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nwname  Moderator

Saitamas stats are really impressive, but I feel like it’s in character for saitama to let his opponent do some attacks first just to see how powerful they are. Because of that I could see Doom winning by bfr off the get go.

Can't he get back from BFR? He knocked a hole into a mental/spiritual dimension