Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Setting: Konoha
Prep: Doom knows he's fighting three opponents and has a basic knowledge of his enemies abilities, but no time to formulate strategy
Versions: Current Doom, Sannin at peak 
Morals are on

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By rbysjti

The Legendary Sannin? Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orchimaru?

They will win.  Doom doesn't move nor fly fast and he doesn't have a wide range strike.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Is this universe busting current Doom or the "we'll ignore the Fantastic Four story for our little crossover" current Doom?

Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ

If this is the sannin at their strongest, they take this without a great amount of difficulty. If the FF are troublesome for Doom, he won't be able to beat the sannin.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By D3athstroke

Doom is stronger faster smarter

SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@D3athstroke said:
"Doom is stronger faster smarter "

Stronger? Is Doom capable of smacking around 50 ft animals with strenght alone? 
Faster? When has Doom ever shown super speed, let alone sannin speed? 
As for smarter, I'll give you that, but he's only slightly more intelligent. 

Doom is outnumbered, the sannin have a greater variety of attacks at their disposal, and all have excellent teamwork, given that they've been together for ages. Do you think Doom will be able to tank repeated Odama rasengans from Jiraiya in his sage form? And if all else fails, Jiraiya can simply use the frog song genjutsu. Doom loses here.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@ThanosIsMad said:
" Is this universe busting current Doom or the "we'll ignore the Fantastic Four story for our little crossover" current Doom? "
I don't think doom could ever bust universes
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By warlock360
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" Is this universe busting current Doom or the "we'll ignore the Fantastic Four story for our little crossover" current Doom? "
I don't think doom could ever bust universes "
ha.... made me laugh
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos

SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@Hellos said:
"

"

Yes, that's very nice, but that isn't regular Doom.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

Yet it's something he's able to achieve.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hellos
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
"Yes, that's very nice, but that isn't regular Doom. "

I know, I just wanted to pick a pretty looking Doom picture to signify him winning this.

I am big Naruto fan, but Doom's personal shields and magic attacks should be more than enough to handle the Sannin.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@SpidermanPrimeZ:
In regards to strength, Doom was certainly capable of physically taking out the Cosmic Hulk robot, which had previously overpowered both the Red Hulk and Abom, and both are well in to the class 100 range. He also seemed pretty able to handle Skaar, who's also a class 100. As for Speed, Dooms fought opponents that seem to be faster then him before. Human torch often uses speed in combat. Namor uses speed as well. And he's perfectly capable of taking on multiple opponents at once. Excalibur, the X-Men, several Avengers at once. Fighting against multiple opponents isn't beyond his abilities.

Variety also doesn't necessarily use a lot. Doom has a plethora of abilities that they couldn't counter. For instance, A doombot has transmuted Storm in to chrome. He's mimicked telekinesis with his armor, hypnotized people just by looking at them, and mystically, there's almost nothing he doesn't know. He's trained with Dr. Stange, Cagliostro(SP?), Morgan Le Fay, the Marquis of Doom, gained knowledge from the book of Vishanti, the mans a walking bag of variety.

Now you brought up the Rasengan, which if I understand corrwectly, is a massive concentrated ball of Chakra. Chakra is simply physical energy from the body, and spiritual energy. But I'm not convinced
that Doom actually couldn't absorb it. There are numerous instances of him absorbing the power cosmic, electricity, and numerous other forms of energy, and spiritual energy isn't beyond his control. In a recent issue of

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut

I'll have to continue this in a second post. Vine's being wonky. But to continue on, in a recent issue of The Initiative (31) I believe, it turns out that a simple Doombots regular blasts actually primarily damaged Taskmaster spiritually. I believe it was called a plasma wakefield blast. But I think Doom could actually absorb chakra. 

Also, I'm not sure if the Frog Song would work, but could I get a better explanation of it?

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Lance Uppercut: It's not an instantaneous jutsu. It requires the frogs on his shoulders to synchronize their voices, which takes a couple of minutes. But it is incredibly effective when it comes together, and instantly puts the target into a powerful illusion. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Lance Uppercut: It's not an instantaneous jutsu. It requires the frogs on his shoulders to synchronize their voices, which takes a couple of minutes. But it is incredibly effective when it comes together, and instantly puts the target into a powerful illusion.  "
Interesting. Though if it's anything like a mystical illusion, or even like a powerful psychic illusion, Doom may actually have a way to counteract it.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Doom is nearly on Morgan le-fay's level. He wins, easily.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Doom is nearly on Morgan le-fay's level. He wins, easily. "
Nearly? He's the reason she's stuck in the prehistoric age.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BattleMage

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Lance Uppercut:
So then why make a spite thread like this?
Avatar image for rollin_60_s_neighborhood_crip
Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they C^ant get through his shields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thanos1992:  how would they get through through shields that took a shot from galactus?
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jacobyLIVE

If the Sannin are working together and have full access to their summons, then I give this to them. If it's when Orichimaru defected, then Doom takes it, As Orichimaru and his summon would probably be a deciding factor in this via genjutsu. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crip said:
" @Thanos1992:  how would they get through through shields that took a shot from galactus? "
with magic  chakra and the fact one of the sanins can bring the dead back to life and use them under thier control 3rd hokage death consumming seal nuff said "
Isn't that the one that Orochimaru managed to hold off? And I've explained my theories about chakra.

On the subject on controlling the dead, Doom seems perfectly capable of manipulating the dead - or at least the undead himself. Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk #2 shows that he can control the Nosferatu (vampires) and use them as traps, and they seemed to be pretty able of handling a guy like Red Hulk. I can't say that he'd be abl;e to control the 3rd Hokage, but it's possible. Mystically, I don't think this is a stomp for either side.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CosmicSpiral

There is no such thing as "magic" chakra and Orochimaru can't bring anybody back to life in this battle because that particular jutsu requires human sacrifices. Unless he was willing to kill his own teammates and use them as the host bodies, no one is raising anyone from the dead. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@CosmicSpiral said:
" There is no such thing as "magic" chakra and Orochimaru can't bring anybody back to life in this battle because that particular jutsu requires human sacrifices. Unless he was willing to kill his own teammates and use them as the host bodies, no one is raising anyone from the dead.  "
Well that was certainly enlightening.
Avatar image for emerald_lamp_2814
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

@CosmicSpiral said:
"There is no such thing as "magic" chakra and Orochimaru can't bring anybody back to life in this battle because that particular jutsu requires human sacrifices. Unless he was willing to kill his own teammates and use them as the host bodies, no one is raising anyone from the dead.  "

he can have sacrifices before hand like he did when he fought the 3rd hokage
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@emerald lamp 2814 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
"There is no such thing as "magic" chakra and Orochimaru can't bring anybody back to life in this battle because that particular jutsu requires human sacrifices. Unless he was willing to kill his own teammates and use them as the host bodies, no one is raising anyone from the dead.  "
he can have sacrifices before hand like he did when he fought the 3rd hokage "
He has no prep in this battle. 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FLCL1
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
Nearly? He's the reason she's stuck in the prehistoric age. "
well technically doom needed help to defeat her so no i would say they are on the same lvl magic wise
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral said:
" @emerald lamp 2814 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
He has no prep in this battle.  "
where in the OP does it say that they do not have prep. for all i know they could have years of prep 

I still think that doom wins but I am playing devil's advocate if you will
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@emerald lamp 2814 said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:
He has no prep in this battle.  "
where in the OP does it say that they do not have prep. for all i know they could have years of prep  I still think that doom wins but I am playing devil's advocate if you will "
@Lance Uppercut said: 

" Setting: Konoha Prep: Doom knows he's fighting three opponents and has a basic knowledge of his enemies abilities, but no time to formulate strategyVersions: Current Doom, Sannin at peak  Morals are on "

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@FLCL1 said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:
Nearly? He's the reason she's stuck in the prehistoric age. "
well technically doom needed help to defeat her so no i would say they are on the same lvl magic wise "
No he didn't. Norman didn't lift a finger in that battle. She assaulted Doom with Prep, Norman carried him off until he woke, up, and doom handled his business, then used his time cube to restore Latveria.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FLCL1
@Lance Uppercut: doom really didnt attack her though he just banished her, either one of them have the power to do that
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@FLCL1 said:
" @Lance Uppercut: doom really didnt attack her though he just banished her, either one of them have the power to do that "
Doom didn't kill her because he couldn't kill her. She's important to his timeline (which he's seen, as stated in the arc) and he needed her alive. But she hasn't been back since.
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral:

it is talking about doom he know their basic powers but does not know what to do to them, that still does not mean they do not have prep time it is never stated in the OP it just talks about the prep time for doom that is all I am saying
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1
@Lance Uppercut: lol true 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@emerald lamp 2814 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: it is talking about doom he know their basic powers but does not know what to do to them, that still does not mean they do not have prep time it is never stated in the OP it just talks about the prep time for doom that is all I am saying "
If prep time is not stated, none is given. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @CosmicSpiral: it is talking about doom he know their basic powers but does not know what to do to them, that still does not mean they do not have prep time it is never stated in the OP it just talks about the prep time for doom that is all I am saying "
If prep time is not stated, none is given.  "
Correct
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok fine I all ready know that doom wins this one but it would be a very good fight

P.S.  
this is off topic

why do a lot of user use that same avatar pic there are like five people that use that same pick and some times they post one after another in fourms and it confuses me sometimes.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@emerald lamp 2814 said:
"

ok fine I all ready know that doom wins this one but it would be a very good fight

P.S.  
this is off topic

why do a lot of user use that same avatar pic there are like five people that use that same pick and some times they post one after another in fourms and it confuses me sometimes.

"
the creator retired from the forums.
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral:

ok paying respects that is cool
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FLCL1

sannin wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:

" sannin wins "

how they have no way to harm him and his magic is >  their ninja magic.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FLCL1
@Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crip: ninja magic?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Thanos1992 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" There is no such thing as "magic" chakra and Orochimaru can't bring anybody back to life in this battle because that particular jutsu requires human sacrifices. Unless he was willing to kill his own teammates and use them as the host bodies, no one is raising anyone from the dead.  "
not necessarily latest manga chapter kabuto used that jutsu and it didnt show him haveing sacrifices "
When the souls of the First and Second Hokage were taken out, their shell bodies collapsed to reveal Oro's minions. I see no reason why the resurrected Akatsuki  members don't operate via the same principle. It was never stated that they had to be willing subjects. 
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By kagetaicho

In this scenario the sannin stomp but everyone knows that Doom is the king of prep however the op says nothing about prep thus the sannin win.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@kagetaicho said:
" In this scenario the sannin stomp but everyone knows that Doom is the king of prep however the op says nothing about prep thus the sannin win. "
You didn't read the OP then.
chewbaccazm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chewbaccazm

Doom can use the necronomicon to overpower them then pick them off one at a time. slowly painfully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
" @Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crip: ninja magic? "
All the stuff they do on the show would be C^onsidered ninja magiC^
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By kagetaicho
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" In this scenario the sannin stomp but everyone knows that Doom is the king of prep however the op says nothing about prep thus the sannin win. "
You didn't read the OP then. "
yes I did. It said only that Doom knew some of their abilities but made no preparation or formulas to assist in their defeat. That's hardly prep.