• In Character unless perks interfere
  • 3 posts per debater unless the debaters want more
  • Win by Death/Ko/Incapacitation
  • Perfect teamwork

Battlefield:

Ego’s planet(tho Ego won’t interfere):

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18240 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag, not promising I'll vote just yet though.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

The one match... prepare for prep craziness approaching... well I think it’s their level now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#4 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#5 Posted by Battle123axe (8956 posts) - - Show Bio

well.

#6 Posted by Au_141 (972 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
#8 Posted by deactivated-5ab47f6017f34 (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: would that matter? Both teams speed is equalized anyway, so equal speed.

#10 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Well first your speed is equalized to them then them to yours and yours is already theirs soooo.... I guess both teams have the speed of Kumagawa and Magik.

#13 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: but that’s not how it works is it? Just cause we’re at the top doesn’t mean we go first and besides I’d bet Magik and Kumagawa have different speed levels.

#14 Posted by Kevd4wg (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#15 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Our speeds relative to each other are all the same. Unless your plan revolves arond moving an X distance in a certain amount of time, I don't see how it'd matter.

#16 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: I was only asking because if you can react to the teleportation then it's useless.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: If it's teleportation it shouldn't be something you can react to in the first place.

#19 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: It doesn't matter with hax incarnate Magik on your side anywhere. You guys have more prep, you should go first.

#20 Posted by HigherPower (12186 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#21 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13228 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks very... one sided.

But I'll hold off on judging. T4V

#23 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio

Illyana Rasputin

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Also known as the "Darkchylde", Magik is the ruler of Limbo, an inter-dimensional Nexus that connects to every space and time throughout the entire omniverse. She has the power to freely open portals anywhere, channel demonic energy, and has vast knowledge of spells. What makes her especially dangerous however, is the fact that she wields a sword that can negate magic and destroy any mystical object.

Misogi Kumagawa:

Guess tomorrow has come
Guess tomorrow has come

Bio:

Kumagawa Misogi is a Minus, a superpowered human with abilities born from the sheer factor that he's a complete weakling. He was the kind of guy that'd rip his girlfriend's face off just to see if he'd still like her if she wasn't pretty (he did exactly that), but was redeemed through Nakama power from the Allmighty Mary Sue, Kurokami Medaka.

Prep:

By using our prep in Limbo, we are able to view all versions of the future. We can identify exactly who your characters are and see every possible way in which this fight can play out:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Though we will also view some of your past; all relevant information about your characters can be gleamed by viewing the futures in which we win. We know every move you are going to make before you make it and exactly what must be done to counter your team. With a full 5 hours, we are free to make any number of preparations for the upcoming battle.

In order to keep from overplaying my hand and overwhelming you with too much to respond to; I'll keep to the bare minimum of what's necessary to win and will adapt our strategy on an as needed basis. With the amount of knowledge we are capable of gleaming in Limbo, we are free to create a strategy specialized for combating your team.

If we believe it's necessary, we can also render ourselves completely invisible. It's not normal invisibility either, Magik's cloaking spells have allowed herself and others to hide from omega level telepathy and even cosmic-powered entities such as the Black Vortex - Slaughter Lords:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The Strategy:

So, lets start with the simplest strategy first. We simply find a nice place to hide and attack from a distance. Magik has a history of combing her abilities with others in order to attack from a range:

No Caption Provided

These portals can completely surround your characters or be opened directly into your bodies:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Magik's sensing abilities are good enough to let her teleport on to ships not even in our solar system. So we can target you from anywhere in the entire battlefield. There is no hiding and no escaping:

With this, we can barrage you with Kumagawa's screws all from the safety of whatever base we set up. We can even send out minions to distract your characters. So what do the screws do? Well take a look:

Bookmaker: @jucaslucasa

His original Minus, Bookmaker, is a perfect fit for him. As he's weaker than everyone else, this power brings anyone hit by it down to his level, turning them into weaklings like him.

No Caption Provided

This power evens out everything, speed, strength, intelligence, powers, etc. Basically, ya can't do crap when hit by it:

Most people can't even walk:

No Caption Provided

He can make a lot of them at once btw.

Durability and shields are most likely meaningless, since Bookmaker isn't a physical thing per say. The screw is only a physical manifestation of his imagination that he imposes on others, it's as real as an imaginary friend, but, ya know, you can see it.

Since we can see every move you make before you make it, the screws are essentially unavoidable.

Other Considerations:

Kumagawa can use all fiction to heal either of our characters from any form of physical damage; essentially rendering our team immortal. At least in regards to your purely physical based characters anyhow.

All Fiction: @jucaslucasa

After his dead girlfriend got back to life and became god for no reason, she gave him All Fiction. This skill allows him to erase anything from existence.

No Caption Provided

He can erase wounds from himself and others, making it extremely hard to kill him:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Even if you kill him, he just erases his death from existence, making him effectively immortal:

Basically, no matter what you do to him, he'll just erase it from existence. BFR to space? Never happened. Make his head explode? Never happened. Turn him into an iguana? Also never happened.

Basically, physically killing him is impossible. You need some hax that targets his mind/soul/whatever, to stop it from reviving the body. Good luck with that.

With this, any damage done to our team is easily reversible.

Magik is also capable of countering teleportation via dimensional seals. These seals are powerful enough to effect even the likes of Dr Strange as well as a monster created by the Beyonder:

So yea, your nightcrawler perks are 100% useless. Considering our vast sensing abilities as well as knowledge of the future; it would probably be more of a liability than anything even if you could use it.

Summary:

• We know your every move before you make it.
  • We predict exactly how this fight plays out and already know what actions must be taken to win.
  • We know exactly what your prep will involve and we can counter-prepare accordingly.
  • Again, this is literally just one strategy among many. With our level of knowledge, we are free to alter our actions on an as needed basis.
  • Nightcrawler teleportation is unusable at best and a complete liability at worst.
  • Your characters are purely physical in nature and our characters cannot be killed via physical attacks.
  • Ultimately, Magik and Kumagawa can quite literally screw both of your characters all from the safety of our hideout.

@supremegeneration@battle123axe Your move!

Loading Video...

#24 Posted by Battle123axe (8956 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooooh boy

#25 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Battle123axe (8956 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: it's fine, that's just one hell of an argument.

we'll find a way though.

#27 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: it's fine, that's just one hell of an argument.

we'll find a way though.

Loading Video...

#28 Posted by Battle123axe (8956 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Battle123axe (8956 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: “ or be opened directly into your bodies:”

Wouldn’t that count as telefrag?

#32 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: I'd recommend making a tourney PM. It helps keep things moving.

#34 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Question: What do we do as voters if one (or more) of the participants puts out false information in their posts? Do we ignore it? Do we bring it up in thread? When we vote? Or do we simply ignore it since the other team should have done more homework? Just asking. Also I'll happily vote when the time comes (if the time comes, these things almost never reach voting).

#36 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@old_blighty: you can note it when voting starts. So bring it up when you vote

#37 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio

@old_blighty: Dat hypothetical, or are you talking about someone specific?

#38 Edited by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Seems awfully unfair for both teams involved (since they don't necessarily know themselves); I think i'll just send a PM to the people/person in question.

EDIT

If they don't explain why I'm wrong, or don't change certain wording if I'm proven right, then it will affect my voting.

#39 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Most likely resolved (very likely, 90%, but I'll do a more thorough check anyway.....I get bored).

#41 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31454 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: I just hate being wrong, its a character flaw.....

#43 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: @jucaslucasa: I’m going to have to drop you. I’ve asked most people in the tourney and most don’t think Kumagawa is exactly fine. And I don’t want anyone to drop, 2 already did

#49 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: Ony reason I did it is because I don’t want anyone to drop...go tell that to Tourney members and if they agree I’ll get you back in.

#50 Posted by Battle123axe (8956 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean, he did say:

he's pretty much unbeatable against purely physical characters

the hulk is the definition of a purely physical char.

i believe (not speaking for SG here) that we can continue, but considering that these two characters here are nigh-unbeatable by our characters, i'm not sure this is a match that we can do.