Dormammu vs Malebodgeia

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Can Dormammu defeat The Sinister Grandmaster of Hell ?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Lol yes with ease probably.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Dormammu

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Apparition says:

"dormammu"

if app said it then it must be true

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

T.J. Magnum says:

"Apparition says:
"dormammu"

if app said it then it must be true"

Lol.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

lol,you can lock it now

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I dont know Malebodgeia is a Grandaster of Hell he probably is higher than Mephisto. It maybe a better fight than you think. If Dormammu's magic isnt stong enough to destroy his demonic enbodiment than he could easily regenrate from hell.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

dormammu

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

exactly ;)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"I dont know Malebodgeia is a Grandaster of Hell he probably is higher than Mephisto. It maybe a better fight than you think. If Dormammu's magic isnt stong enough to destroy his demonic enbodiment than he could easily regenrate from hell."

Isn't this the guy that like spawn schooled every now and then just making sure if its the one i'm thinking off of images actual devil cause if its their devil then it may go another way but either way Dormammu is stronger then mephisto in and out of his own dimension he took on odin in cosmic chess lol and fought eternity thats some pretty good feats. Also he can take over entire dimensions and he stood a chance against archenemy who we all know was probably the strongest magic user or is.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malebolgia.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Jim says:

"Apparition says:
"Jim says:
"Apparition says:
"dormammu"
Apparition red. NOOOOO. What happened to being a force for good?"
i was so good that i tipped the balance so now i have to be evil to even things up ;)"

I don't buy that. You just want to be bad."

Lol you know you wanna be bad to you have a gun don't you???

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Jim says:

"Apparition says:
"dormammu"
Apparition red. NOOOOO. What happened to being a force for good?"

i was so good that i tipped the balance so now i have to be evil to even things up ;)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
"I dont know Malebodgeia is a Grandaster of Hell he probably is higher than Mephisto. It maybe a better fight than you think. If Dormammu's magic isnt stong enough to destroy his demonic enbodiment than he could easily regenrate from hell."
Isn't this the guy that like spawn schooled every now and then just making sure if its the one i'm thinking off of images actual devil cause if its their devil then it may go another way but either way Dormammu is stronger then mephisto in and out of his own dimension he took on odin in cosmic chess lol and fought eternity thats some pretty good feats. Also he can take over entire dimensions and he stood a chance against archenemy who we all know was probably the strongest magic user or is."

Well, I dont know if Spawn school him often . He got him a couple of times though. But he is still a major demonic force. I dont think Dormammu runs through him. Unless Malebodgeia is really beneath Mephisto in demonic legion rank. If that is so then he is weaker than Mephisto and then this would be a curbstomp for Dormammu.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:
Isn't this the guy that like spawn schooled every now and then just making sure if its the one i'm thinking off of images actual devil cause if its their devil then it may go another way but either way Dormammu is stronger then mephisto in and out of his own dimension he took on odin in cosmic chess lol and fought eternity thats some pretty good feats. Also he can take over entire dimensions and he stood a chance against archenemy who we all know was probably the strongest magic user or is."

Well, I dont know if Spawn school him often . He got him a couple of times though. But he is still a major demonic force. I dont think Dormammu runs through him. Unless Malebodgeia is really beneath Mephisto in demonic legion rank. If that is so then he is weaker than Mephisto and then this would be a curbstomp for Dormammu.

"

I think he would be weaker then mephisto he hasn't shown the feats to compare yet or i may have missed them but like some of the other hell rulers they are many and even though some of them own a hell they aren't always the strongest one of marvels devils can't even get touched by swamp thing with out burning think it was thog lol. Dormammy does own the mindless ones we have seen them to be pretty dangerous.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

your title doesnt mean anything. its what you are able to do. dormammu's more powerful than dr strange is so i'm not liking malebogia's chances.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Jim says:

"I uphold the law. My gun is to protect."

For now my friend soon it will be to take down others.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

Jim says:

to serve and protect. so serve me. go get me some water!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Jim says:

"Apparition says:
"Jim says:
to serve and protect. so serve me. go get me some water!"
*looks around* "Yes Ma'am" runs and grabs her a cold bottle of water"

lol youre the best SWAT team member ever jim!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Apparition says:

"King Saturn says:
your title doesnt mean anything. its what you are able to do. dormammu's more powerful than dr strange is so i'm not liking malebogia's chances."

Title does mean something. Grandmaster of Hell and Ruler of Many Demonic Legions ?You dont get that rank from being a satanic worsipper. It comes from your rank of what you where from when you fell (Fallen Angel). He is noted as a massive magic user. Now to what level I really dont know.

Zorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zorro

Apparition says:

"Jim says:
"Apparition says:
"Jim says:
to serve and protect. so serve me. go get me some water!"
*looks around* "Yes Ma'am" runs and grabs her a cold bottle of water"
lol youre the best SWAT team member ever jim!"

LoL, I taught him well.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
your title doesnt mean anything. its what you are able to do. dormammu's more powerful than dr strange is so i'm not liking malebogia's chances."
Title does mean something. Grandmaster of Hell and Ruler of Many Demonic Legions ?You dont get that rank from being a satanic worsipper. It comes from your rank of what you where from when you fell (Fallen Angel). He is noted as a massive magic user. Now to what level I really dont know."

well what i'm saying is you cant tell how powerful someone is by their rank. God was killed in some universes but that could never happen to the one above all. so even though they would both be God, if you had the two fight the one above all would obviously win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Apparition says:

"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
Title does mean something. Grandmaster of Hell and Ruler of Many Demonic Legions ?You dont get that rank from being a satanic worsipper. It comes from your rank of what you where from when you fell (Fallen Angel). He is noted as a massive magic user. Now to what level I really dont know."
well what i'm saying is you cant tell how powerful someone is by their rank. God was killed in some universes but that could never happen to the one above all. so even though they would both be God, if you had the two fight the one above all would obviously win."

You can if they are demons. The higest ranked creature among demon is who. Satan, who happened to be God's most precious angel in heaven. Who happens to be the most powerful demonic force because of his rank among the angels. Its the same way for the demons. If you look at the Three first spheres of angels that fell. They are really the strongest among all demonic forces. My thing is who is higher in demonic class Mephisto or Malebodgeia. That has a lot to do with it cause if Malebodgeia is higher. There is a good possibility he could have been an archangel.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By warlock360

T.J. Magnum says:

"Dormammu"
Avatar image for akronis_the_immortal
Akronis the Immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Dormammu. Malebolgia is a pansy.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
well what i'm saying is you cant tell how powerful someone is by their rank. God was killed in some universes but that could never happen to the one above all. so even though they would both be God, if you had the two fight the one above all would obviously win."

You can if they are demons. The higest ranked creature among demon is who. Satan, who happened to be God's most precious angel in heaven. Who happens to be the most powerful demonic force because of his rank among the angels. Its the same way for the demons. If you look at the Three first spheres of angels that fell. They are really the strongest among all demonic forces. My thing is who is higher in demonic class Mephisto or Malebodgeia. That has a lot to do with it cause if Malebodgeia is higher. There is a good possibility he could have been an archangel."

It would be mephisto because hes shown the feats really and that he gets hit power from his hell Dormammu however is at 100 percent always and hes stronger then mephisto now as for malebodgeia taking on mephisto he'd lose pretty bad i think he lose to any marvel devil although Dormammu isn't a devil hes only pure magic strong one at that he didn't change his body normal like his sister did besides that his sister dwarfs stranges magic and dormammu is stronger then his sister.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
You can if they are demons. The higest ranked creature among demon is who. Satan, who happened to be God's most precious angel in heaven. Who happens to be the most powerful demonic force because of his rank among the angels. Its the same way for the demons. If you look at the Three first spheres of angels that fell. They are really the strongest among all demonic forces. My thing is who is higher in demonic class Mephisto or Malebodgeia. That has a lot to do with it cause if Malebodgeia is higher. There is a good possibility he could have been an archangel."
It would be mephisto because hes shown the feats really and that he gets hit power from his hell Dormammu however is at 100 percent always and hes stronger then mephisto now as for malebodgeia taking on mephisto he'd lose pretty bad i think he lose to any marvel devil although Dormammu isn't a devil hes only pure magic strong one at that he didn't change his body normal like his sister did besides that his sister dwarfs stranges magic and dormammu is stronger then his sister."

Yep. Mephisto is stronger than Malebodgeia. I looked up there ranks as angels. Mephisto was an archangel who masters magic and Malebodgeia was a third class demonic prinicpality. Well... I guess this is a curbstomp for Dormammu then.