17. Chaos King
  18. Shuma-Gorath
  19. Chthon
Avatar image for divinepixelbook
#3 Posted by DivinePixelBook (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at nabu, i think

#4 Posted by Supermanthor (21722 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by arqe (839 posts) - - Show Bio

By standard you mean current ? If it is current Fate and Nabu are the same carry Fate to way up there.

#6 Posted by Soratoumiga (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe: Standard Kent Nelson, actually.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#7 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1854 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Hellstorm be before Etrigan?

#8 Edited by Yamiyodare (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12.

#9 Edited by cosmic_reign (3703 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably 11

#10 Edited by jrupert1 (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Very weird order, Agamotto is the first who definitely stops him.

@yamiyodare said:

Stops at 12.

Why would he stop at Gaea? He already overpowered and imprisoned her. To where she needed help in order to get free and destroy/banish his newly born earth body (so not even at full power).

#11 Edited by Andromeda101 (572 posts) - - Show Bio

15, maybe 14. He should currently stomp everyone before those rounds given his recent feats and the implications regarding his power, though. Waid is once again establishing him as one of the most powerful mystical entities out there. Being as powerful or even more than the Faltine Elders is enough to destroy almost everyone here, as well possibly being more powerful than even Misan-Ha-Gorath based on their conversation.

@jrupert1 said:

Very weird order, Agamotto is the first who definitely stops him.

@yamiyodare said:

Stops at 12.

Why would he stop at Gaea? He already overpowered and imprisoned her. To where she needed help in order to get free and destroy/banish his newly born earth body (so not even at full power).

Yeah, I don't see why Dormammu doesn't stomp her again. Speaking of which, here's the post where I break down everything if anyone wants to see it:

Gaea managed to defeat him on her own, a feat is a feat so it is also completely valid.

It seems you're an unknowledgeable fella as I first suspected, aside from condescending tone and hypocritical points as well. First off, Dormammu while extremely weakened was prior able to defeat/impression her and make Gaea his play-thing, Dorm then even proceeded to steal her Earth's energies to allow him being slowly reborn on the 616 without getting weakened by his oath(Embarrassing the Earth Goddess even more):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Another misconception spread is that Gaea much later was able to miraculously break free from Dormammu's spell, which is a load of bullshit. The overrated goddess was actually SET FREE by Clea because she couldn't escape by herself during TWO UNFOLDED STORYLINES and so needed the help of others to accomplish such thing. Gaea was literally BEGGING AND SCREAMINGfor Clea to help her:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu also had all his powers stolen by Umar for quite a time:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

He later got them back, but this surely affected him by a considerable margin since Umar even got credited as helping in his later defeat:

No Caption Provided

Gaea then merged/channeled with Strange and Clea's energies, as well the energy of the entire planet(This is for those users who say that Dormammu stealing Gaea's earth energies let her weakened during their second fight, which is far from true since she drags the power from the planet again) :

Another thing, I would be fine with Gaea channeling the energy of the entire planet since it's completely part of her power-set according to the handbooks, but not merging her powers WITHStrange and most especially not with Clea, who's not an "Earth-Daughter" since she actually came from another realm/universe(The Dark Dimension) and by that wasn't born on Earth for her powers have any connection to Gaea. So yes! Gaea was amped on top of all! If not by Strange ANDClea, then only by Clea(Still a big amp nonetheless):

No Caption Provided

And a funny thing is how Clea's enormously mystical potential/power has been reported in the same volume:

No Caption Provided

In fact, it's been officially confirmed that Clea's full might rival that of Dormammu and Umar:

No Caption Provided

So obviously Gaea draining her power matters a lot and just to finish with a flourish:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu wasn't even fully manifested on top of all. Maybe Gaea got some new cool feats when was together with the All-Mother(Feats while merged/amped by the Ark doesn't count IMO), but I'm not aware of any.

#12 Posted by Estronath (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 14. Definitely stops at 15.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#13 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the entire RT I did on Agamotto, him and Dorm have a good fight, but he wins. He's above him in terms of power levels- at least, while he was apart of the Vishanti, anyway. After that, it's a lot more questionable.

I mean, he's just more adapt at using and manipulating magical power, and his knowledge of it is almost unrivalled. Even when Strange tried using the power of Cytorrak, Valtorr, AND Dormammu, it did nothing to negate his powers.