Doomslayer, Commander Shepard, and Nova Terra vs Master Chief, Obi Wan, and Raiden Who wins?!

• 63 results
SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Doomslayer, Commander Shepard, and Nova Terra vs Master Chief, Obi Wan, and Raiden Who wins?! (25 votes)

Doomslayer, Commander Shepard, and Nova Terra easily win 36%
Doomslayer, Commander Shepard, and Nova Terra barely win 4%
Master Chief, Obi Wan, and Raiden barely win 12%
Master Chief, Obi Wan, and Raiden easily win 36%
Could go either way/stalemate 12%

Doomslayer, Commander Shepard, and Nova Terra

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Master Chief, Obi Wan, and Raiden

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• All lore allowed for Shepard, Nova, Obi Wan and Master Chief. Doomslayer is strictly the reboot series ( erm prolly no Part 1 and Part 2 DLC feats though unless someone feels they are necessary ) Raiden is Cyborg version only with feats strictly for that
  • No In fighting
  • Win by Death
  • No prep
  • Random Encounter
  • No outside interference
  • No BFR

Round 1 - Gear

Team 1

Doomslayer - Doomblade, Plasma gun, Super shotgun, and Sentinel Hammer. Has standard Doom Eternal armor

Commander Shepard - Omni Blade, M-8 Avenger, Geth Pulse Rifle, and all Biotics/Composite classes. Has current armor from Mass Effect 3

Nova Terra - Newest Ghost suit with all gear with it, C-20A rifle, AGR-14 rifle, and Monomolecular blade

Team 2

Master Chief - Energy Sword, M739 SAW, Railgun, Cortana, and Grapple hook/all Armor Abilities. Has current armor from Halo Infinite

Obi wan - Standard

Raiden - Standard

Round 2 - Gear

Gear - Everyone has standard gear

Environment - Both sides start 1/4 mile apart from each other

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-8294258

• 
kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk who Nova is but, couldn’t Obi solo everyone here?

Doomslayer soloed? Good one. Also you should know who Nova is before saying Obi Solos.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi is Obi, he can probably handle everyone on the opposing team by himself, this assuming that the other two individuals on the team are not far above the DoomSlayer.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By totu

I do not know much about Obi from extended lore, but if use just what I seen in the movies, then Nova is quite well above him (and also well above Master Chief). Also don't know about Raiden, isn't he some sort of immortal god of some sort, or something like that, how can he be beaten?

Anyway, Nova is a very powerful psionic, with telekinesis going up to the level of effects of a small tactical nuke (she need some prep time for that however, iirc, yet not very long, however for smaller area effects she can do it right away and is more than enough to deal with couple people). She can also still kill people in an instant with a thought, telepathically, or telekinetically alter the trajectory of hypersonic projectiles

Her psionics and enhanced Ghost suits also allow her to easily throw around with judo moves marines wearing a one ton armored battle suits. She use a gauss sniper rifle firing iirc 25mm hypersonic projectiles and her Ghost suit make her invisible (including when she fires her rifle, which is also made invisible iirc)

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Obi Wan is way too fast for team 1

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: raiden is from metal gear. Cyborg.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor said:

Legends Obi Wan is way too fast for team 1

Lol no he isnt idk what you're actually talking about.

Is this in character or out of character? In character Nova almost solos if not straight up solos.

Out of Character Nova solos.

@crapser said:

Obi is Obi, he can probably handle everyone on the opposing team by himself, this assuming that the other two individuals on the team are not far above the DoomSlayer.

Obi wan gets one shotted or dies to Nova hard.

These SW's fans giving answers without even knowing the people lmao.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Obi-Wan solos unless its Disney Canon then probably Team 2 still cuz Raiden

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:

Obi-Wan solos unless its Disney Canon then probably Team 2 still cuz Raiden

Not sure how Obi Wan solos nor Raiden is a factor when they're going against Nova.

@eredin12 said:

Obi-Wan stomps lol

Nova one shots lol.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eredin12: are you assuming this is Legends Kenobi? Do you think Canon also solos?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#16 frozen  Moderator

@merulezall: How powerful is Nova? I have Legends Obi at continental +.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kaijuking
@frozen said:

Thats the thing. Me and MERulz dont have Nova higher than continental, it we rate Obi Barely skyscraper, maybe city if pushing it. Remember?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

Thats the thing. Me and MERulz dont have Nova higher than continental, it we rate Obi Barely skyscraper, maybe city if pushing it. Remember?

So this Nova character is city level?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@kaijuking said:
@frozen said:

She is nuke level. She sets off nuclear like devastation psy blasts. Which is too much for Obi IMO. Though I know you and others would say its nothing to him. There is no middle ground.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MErulezall

@frozen:

@kaijuking said:
@frozen said:
@kaijuking said:
@frozen said:

She is nuke level. She sets off nuclear like devastation psy blasts. Which is too much for Obi IMO. Though I know you and others would say its nothing to him. There is no middle ground.

This. Obi Wan isn't tanking a nuke blast to the face... literally to the face...

Edit:

I want you Frozen to show me... Obi Wan tanking this... right to the face. Because she certainly can and certainly can get close enough due to her suit ( cloak ), speed, and her ability to do this whenever she feels like it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Show me Obi Wan tanking that kind of power then we'll talk.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 frozen  Moderator

@merulezall: Well force users tend to be Glass canons. But I definitely have his AP/overall level way above nuke. Nuke level is more akin to DCEU Superman, who Obi would stomp.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@merulezall: Well force users tend to be Glass canons. But I definitely have his AP/overall level way above nuke. Nuke level is more akin to DCEU Superman, who Obi would stomp.

He's not tanking it and Obi wan can't find to kill her, so again Obi gets stomped.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

He's not tanking it and Obi wan can't find to kill her, so again Obi gets stomped.

Again, I don't know anything about Nova. Nor did I claim he can no-sell nukes.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@merulezall man you have a serious hard on and you need to chill first off their are 6 different sources saying that Blasters are lightspeed and Kenobi himself has a nano-second feat, show me Nova moving at a fraction of that speed come on show me it, you show me Nova moving at lightspeed and ill pull together a nuke feat (even though Obi Wan fought General Grevious who took a planet surface wiping blast and casually cut him to pieces)

focusing his energy he stood completely still for a nanosecond then slashed out, ignoring the pain in his shoulder. He successfully deflected three bolts before the firing stopped"

Jedi Apprentice Special Edition 2

I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laser beam at Jax. The beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam. "That's how", I-Five said. "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometres per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters away from me. Your Force-augmented anticipatory reflex action is obviously working fine

Star Wars: Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows.

Energy weapons fire invisible energy beams at lightspeed. The visible "bolt" is a glowing pulse that travels along the beam at less than lightspeed. The light given off by visible bolts depletes the overall energy content of a beam, limiting its range. Turbolasers gain a longer range by spinning the energy beam, which reduces waste glow."

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections.

Though the transparisteel in the doors at the end of the main hall he could see distant flashes, narrow red bolts heading one way at the speed of light."

The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II - Rebel Stand

The wave of charged particles blew over her at lightspeed, nearly - but not quite - generating enough static to drown out Gavin's fierce cry of exultation."

- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory - Book II

Of Course, Den mused, she obviously used the Force to warn her of lasers or particle beams blasts that were about to be fired at her. No one was fast enough to block something travelling at or near light-speed.

Street of Shadows

It wasn’t the deflection of blasterfire with a bare hand that shocked him—he had fought plenty of Sith capable of that trick. What amazed Luke was the speed withwhich Taalon had moved. In the nanosecond it had taken the first bolt to cross the distance between them, the High Lord’s hand had risen to deflect it, traveling so fast that the appendage had literally seemed to disappear from one place and reappear in another.

Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

now as for finding Nova im almost 100% sure she is not a droid and is in fact alive, meaning Obi Wan can use the force to sense her, not to mention the pre cog

and since Jedi have been able to outrun blasters before like so

He stood and moved forward. His first few steps were awkward and slow, his later ones sure, and once he was in full mastery of his body and the pain that suffused it, he put on a burst of speed in traditional Jedi fashion, outracing the blaster bolts that tailed him.

Source: Legacy of the Force: Betrayal

well... you have a meaningless durability feat since Lightsabers have harmed Grievous who tanked a surface wiping blast, i have 6 speed feats a 1 shot weapon and the ability to find hidden opponents.

Kenobi solos

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: @frozen: I disagree, but instead of wasting our time with these small arguments. How about a CaV? It'll be a simple one really with some of the most famous jedi.

If you boys are up for it. One of you can represent Obi Wan and the other can represent Anakin. I'll represent Nova and I'll have to ask Kaijuking to make sure, but he can represent Commander Shepard.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 frozen  Moderator

@merulezall: Disagree with what? I said:

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28 nassergrant19  Online

@warlockmage: @frozen: I disagree, but instead of wasting our time with these small arguments. How about a CaV? It'll be a simple one really with some of the most famous jedi.

If you boys are up for it. One of you can represent Obi Wan and the other can represent Anakin. I'll represent Nova and I'll have to ask Kaijuking to make sure, but he can represent Commander Shepard.

Tbh I’d watch that debate

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@merulezall: Disagree with what? I said:

Fair enough. I'll ask @eredin12 if he wants to take over since he is just flat out saying Obi Wan solos.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Greysentinel365

Nova is not a win condition here. Obi or frankly Chief should blitz. Obi has tanked literal planets trying to overwhelm him with TP and fought it off so on that level her psionics aren't doing anything. Her cloak is irrelevant as she can be sensed and finally Obi-Wan scales above the iteration of Anakin who held the freaking theta storm. So the blast posted in thread is a light breeze. Or hell he scales above Poof who absorbed a planet busting blast and Bane who in his second weakest iteration was surface wiping.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: You don't want to bring in the scaling or Nova solos even harder.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kaijuking
@merulezall said:

@greysentinel365: You don't want to bring in the scaling or Nova solos even harder.

No Caption Provided

by scaling Doom Slayer match and beat the Universe killing Dark Lord. He destroyed multiple universes. Doom Slayer beats him in a fight.

Doom slayer by scaling and statements universal.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

@merulezall said:

No Caption Provided

by scaling Doom Slayer match and beat the Universe killing Dark Lord. He destroyed multiple universes. Doom Slayer beats him in a fight.

Doom slayer by scaling and statements universal.

100% tbh.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

Tbh I’d watch that debate

Well, if they're feeling so strong about how Obi Wan solos, their is no reason to suggest they shouldnt. At least the last two people I tagged anyway.

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiversal Doomslayer slaps with ease.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I have no real stocks in this debate and won't say who I think wins, I would like to remind everyone that Kenobi has repeatedly sensed and beat invisible people

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

@kaijuking said:
@frozen said:
@kaijuking said:
@frozen said:

This. Obi Wan isn't tanking a nuke blast to the face... literally to the face...

Edit:

I want you Frozen to show me... Obi Wan tanking this... right to the face. Because she certainly can and certainly can get close enough due to her suit ( cloak ), speed, and her ability to do this whenever she feels like it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Show me Obi Wan tanking that kind of power then we'll talk.

that a manga? i thought htis character was american made interesting

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DOOOMSLAYER

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: That is Manga. There's three novels on Nova alone or aka Ghost Academy.

@cheth said:

While I have no real stocks in this debate and won't say who I think wins, I would like to remind everyone that Kenobi has repeatedly sensed and beat invisible people

Not on Nova's level by any means. SC cloaking is far superior to SWs.

@eredin12 said:
@pedrolopesmateus said:

@eredin12: are you assuming this is Legends Kenobi? Do you think Canon also solos?

Well OP said All lore allowed so yea it should be Legends, as for can canon do it, if Nova is only Nuke level, that is fodder to canon Obi as well.

Nuke level Nova still one shots Obi wan. Like I said in my other post. I'll challenge @warlockmage and yourself to a CaV. Just say the word. @kaijuking has already agreed to join in with Shepard as well. Warlock or urself can represent Obi Wan and the other can represent Anakin.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@merulezall: wow, are you saying you'd debate nova against Legends Kenobi or just Canon?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus said:

@merulezall: wow, are you saying you'd debate nova against Legends Kenobi or just Canon?

Both hell even composite Legends and Canon Kenobi idc. However, they won't do it.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nozak
Loading Video...

Obi Wan has average or peak human stats. he would be the first one out.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: raiden is from metal gear. Cyborg.

Aha, thanks, for some reason I scrolled over and confuse it with the guy from Mortal Kombat, gee.

In this case I still don't know what this Raiden is capable of, but I still believe the team one will win, with Nova as the main fighter.

Master Chief is kinda irrelevant, and psionic wise, I am far from convinced that Obi is up to the task to take her down or protect himself with "the force", before she can unleash such psionic attacks on them

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did a bit of searching, and from what I can see, no one on the team 1 has any combat speed at all, Raiden, for his part, can see explosions in slow motion and his sword has the ability to cut through molecules, so he himself is capable of statue and cut them all in half.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crapser said:

I did a bit of searching, and from what I can see, no one on the team 1 has any combat speed at all, Raiden, for his part, can see explosions in slow motion and his sword has the ability to cut through molecules, so he himself is capable of statue and cut them all in half.

Then you should research better.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crapser said:

IIRC Crasper is bit of a lowballer. I dont think her cares.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

@merulezall said:

@crapser said:

IIRC Crasper is bit of a lowballer. I dont think her cares.

Fair enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer Solos.