Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@goldcreole said:
@buckwheat said:

@manmadeofketchup: @goldcreole

I thought the Presence was a fictional representation of God, as in that they are both the same, only refered to with different names.

You are correct they are, Presence being a fictional representation of God. Some people are just being obnoxious and childish and won't accept the Truth. Please ignore them.

It's almost as if you want to be reported into a mod for being antagonistic. Copying what I say and trying to use it against me makes you look like you can't comment without sounding like a 5 year old. The Presence and God are NOT the same thing. The Presence is not the Christian God which trolls like Gold here are trying to imply.

I don’t know Manmade, it appears you are mistaken this time.

Unless you can prove that in DC there is a being depicted to be God, and a different one portrayed to be the Presence, it is safe to deduce that when DC comics refer to “the creator of everything” indifferently of the name they use to label Him, be it God, The Presence, The Voice or The Hand, they are referring to the same entity, for indifferently of the metaphor used to represent Him and indifferently of the name used to call Him, there can only be ONE creator of everything. Therefore, if in DC comics God is referred as the “creator of everything” and so is the Presence, they are indisputably the same.

Wouldn't you say?

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup said:
@goldcreole said:
@buckwheat said:

I thought the Presence was a fictional representation of God, as in that they are both the same, only refered to with different names.

You are correct they are, Presence being a fictional representation of God. Some people are just being obnoxious and childish and won't accept the Truth. Please ignore them.

It's almost as if you want to be reported into a mod for being antagonistic. Copying what I say and trying to use it against me makes you look like you can't comment without sounding like a 5 year old. The Presence and God are NOT the same thing. The Presence is not the Christian God which trolls like Gold here are trying to imply.

Unless you can prove that in DC there is a being depicted to be God, and a different one portrayed to be the Presence, it is safe to deduce that when DC comics refer to “the creator of everything” indifferently of the name they use to label Him, be it God, The Presence, The Voice or The Hand, they are referring to the same entity, for indifferently of the metaphor used to represent Him and indifferently of the name used to call Him, there can only be ONE creator of everything. Therefore, if in DC comics God is referred as the “creator of everything” and so is the Presence, they are indisputably the same.

Wouldn't you say?

Why don't you guys just let this thread die like it should have weeks ago? Even if DC's god created Doomsday, that is absolutely irrelevant in regards to Ghost Rider because DC's god is not Marvel's god.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup:

Why don't you guys just let this thread die like it should have weeks ago? Even if DC's god created Doomsday, that is absolutely irrelevant in regards to Ghost Rider because DC's god is not Marvel's god.

Fair enough.

GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By GoldCreole

@@@

@buckwheat said:
@manmadeofketchup said:
@goldcreole said:
@buckwheat said:

No Caption Provided

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@@@

@buckwheat said:
@manmadeofketchup said:
@goldcreole said:
@buckwheat said:

No Caption Provided

Reporting you into a mod.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So @goldcreole is this how the flag button is used around here? To “reporting into a mod” any person that proves one wrong?

lol at ketchup

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat said:

So @goldcreole is this how the flag button is used around here? To “reporting into a mod” any person that proves one wrong?

lol at ketchup

I didn't get proven wrong, you and he are simply trolls..Especially you

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zarathos

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup

Well, you sort of admited the possibility of DC's God creating Doomsday, which you where ferventily denying a few posts up.

But all this is not ipmortant to the thread so try not to bump it with irrevelant information

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup

Well, you sort of admited the possibility of DC's God creating Doomsday, which you where ferventily denying a few posts up.

But all this is not ipmortant to the thread so try not to bump it with irrevelant information

Take your own advice. You had no business being in this thread to begin with as you contributed nothing to it other than being annoying

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat said:

@manmadeofketchup

Take your own advice. You had no business being in this thread to begin with as you contributed nothing to it other than being annoying

Truth is, I did make quite a debate.

In fact I presented the only argument that could be considered viable for a Doomsday win over GR. So yeah, perhaps you found me annoying but, objectively, I made a very valuable contribution to this thread.

Even though my argument is pure speculation, and therefore GR is the rightful winner, my hypothesis stands and, who knows? Perhaps in due time some enlightened comic writer will turn it into a reality.

…When that happens I will return to this thread.

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup said:
@buckwheat said:

@manmadeofketchup

Truth is, I did make quite a debate.

In fact I presented the only argument that could be considered viable for a Doomsday win over GR. So yeah, perhaps you found me annoying but, objectively, I made a very valuable contribution to this thread.

Even though my argument is pure speculation, and therefore GR is the rightful winner, my hypothesis stands and, who knows? Perhaps in due time some enlightened comic writer will turn it into a reality.

…When that happens I will return to this thread.

No you didn't

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos Ghost Rider.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: Now that I think of it... I might change my vote to stalemate. You made a great argument of how DD can't hurt GR, but you didn't give any information on how GR would put DD down.

It's a stalemate unless BR is considered a win for the rider.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

I just scrolled through 1 person arguing for DD and then everyone else debating with the troll.

So hilarious I would've trolled back.

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: Now that I think of it... I might change my vote to stalemate. You made a great argument of how DD can't hurt GR, but you didn't give any information on how GR would put DD down.

It's a stalemate unless BR is considered a win for the rider.

Already been debated how Zarathos wins, quit bumping this thread

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a reasonable doubt here... Doomsday's powers include:

Super strength, FTL speed, durability, reactive evolution, regeneration (Varies; ranges from High - Mid to Mid - Godly), can absorb and process solar radiation, advance countermeasures, can withstand high temperatures, superhuman stamina,immortality (type 3), bio-electric aura (similar to that of Kryptonians, capable of bypassing similar auras), can harm intangiblebeings, and several others | All of the above + flight and the ability to copy (and perhaps remove) the powers of others(the copied powers are significantly stronger than the originals), can hide his presence from advanced scanning devices such as Blue Lantern rings, there are multiple Doomsdays who have copied the powers of various characters such as Steel (his flight, armor, tech, and weapons), the Eradicator (his flight, energy manipulation, projection, and absorption), Cyborg Superman, and Superboy (his flight and tactile telekinesis)

Reactive Evolution: Doomsday is capable of adapting on-the-fly to counter his opponents' powers, such as developing the ability to hurt intangible beings, ranged attacks to hit flying enemies, immunity to sonic attacks, etc. In addition, even if he is killed he can almost always regenerate and come back immune to what killed him the first time.

So... My question is, if DD has the ability to copy the powers of others, would it be feasible for him to generate hellfire? Would he become inmune to the Rider's attacks and develop one that can hurt Blaze?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Zarathos

Stop bumping this

DoctorNowadays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat:So... My question is, if DD has the ability to copy the powers of others, would it be feasible for him to generate hellfire? Would he become inmune to the Rider's attacks and develop one that can hurt Blaze?

I don't see why Doomsday wouldn't evolve to have immunity to Ghost Rider, since he has evolved to everything that has ever hurt him.

Also, I don't see why Doomsday would not be able to copy Hellfire, if he has copied much more abstract or strange powers than that.

In short. Respecting both characters abilities it is very possible that Doomsday evolves to be able to hurt Ghost Rider, and develops immunity to his magic attacks.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Buckwheat

@buckwheat:So... My question is, if DD has the ability to copy the powers of others, would it be feasible for him to generate hellfire? Would he become inmune to the Rider's attacks and develop one that can hurt Blaze?

I don't see why Doomsday wouldn't evolve to have immunity to Ghost Rider, since he has evolved to everything that has ever hurt him.

Also, I don't see why Doomsday would not be able to copy Hellfire, if he has copied much more abstract or strange powers than that.

In short. Respecting both characters abilities it is very possible that Doomsday evolves to be able to hurt Ghost Rider, and develops immunity to his magic attacks.

Thanks

DoctorNowadays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By DoctorNowadays

@manmadeofketchup: You had no business being in this thread to begin with as you contributed nothing to it other than being annoying.

Going thought the thread I must disagree. Buck might be a pain in the ass, but he did present a good point in favor of Doomsday.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zarathos wins

DoctorNowadays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers