This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
#1 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Who will Win?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222908 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins here

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

its been done. Doomsday wins.

#4 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, He will outsmart Doomsday, Over Power Doomsaday. Doomsday claims beating the first superman, The one weaker to now, Hulk has Step up a lot. If He was to face Superman, to Fans vote, Hulk wins. Superman only win by Fans vote but in superman/spider man #2, Hulk beat both Superman and Spidey at the same time. Doomsday will lose. If it comes down to Strength, Smarts, and Brains, Hulk Wins.

#5 Posted by lordraiden (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Hulk, He will outsmart Doomsday, Over Power Doomsaday. Doomsday claims beating the first superman, The one weaker to now, Hulk has Step up a lot. If He was to face Superman, to Fans vote, Hulk wins. Superman only win by Fans vote but in superman/spider man #2, Hulk beat both Superman and Spidey at the same time. Doomsday will lose. If it comes down to Strength, Smarts, and Brains, Hulk Wins. "

Well, you've got WWH pictured, and Incredible Hulk listed! so which version of Hulk is it? either way, if you know enough about Doomsday, then you would know some of your comments don't pan out! and to be even that little bit more specific, which version of Doomsday are you using? DOS Doomsday, H/P Doomsday or current Doomsday? cause they're very significant in these battles! DOS Doomsday, I could see Hulk doing samething as Superman, but then he'd come back, ala H/P Doomsday, which he'd rip Hulk a new one, and current doomsday is a pale shadow of what he used to be, would get a new one torn for him by Hulk!

#6 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Hulk, He will outsmart Doomsday, Over Power Doomsaday. Doomsday claims beating the first superman, The one weaker to now, Hulk has Step up a lot. If He was to face Superman, to Fans vote, Hulk wins. Superman only win by Fans vote but in superman/spider man #2, Hulk beat both Superman and Spidey at the same time. Doomsday will lose. If it comes down to Strength, Smarts, and Brains, Hulk Wins. "

Alrighty......

Strength......now, Hulk's strength probably doesn't matter much in this fight, since Doomsday has been killed that way before. If Hulk can instantly, inexplicably reach a strength level higher than Superman (who has held a black hole core-which weighs more than one million suns put together), than, yeah, he could beat Doomsday. But that isn't going to happen.

Smarts and brains are the same thing, and they aren't going to matter much in this fight. How is Hulk going to "outsmart" Doomsday? I mean, what can he "outsmart" him with? Is he going to trick Doomsday into walking into another dimension?

Also, Hulk can't beat Superman (there, I admitted it). The blue boy scout moves faster than light, for god's sake.

I'm a huge Hulk fan, he's my fave comic character, but he loses this fight-at least, he loses it alone. With some help, he might be able to win.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Hulk can't beat Superman."

LoL hey Sparda, hows it going. LoL

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday: even if The Hulk manages to kill him by smashin' his brains in, Doomsday would just come back to life and become invulnerable to being killed the same way.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Sparda says:
"Hulk can't beat Superman."

LoL hey Sparda, hows it going. LoL "

Pretty good. I'm enjoying the end of a nice three-day weekend.

Getting steadily closer to summer, woo!

And how about you?

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Pretty good. I'm enjoying the end of a nice three-day weekend. Getting steadily closer to summer, woo! And how about you?"

not to bad. just getting settled into a 10 day work week. lol

nice post BTW. im glad i didn't have to post it. LoL

#11 Posted by lordraiden (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Sparda says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
Alrighty...... Strength......now, Hulk's strength probably doesn't matter much in this fight, since Doomsday has been killed that way before. If Hulk can instantly, inexplicably reach a strength level higher than Superman (who has held a black hole core-which weighs more than one million suns put together), than, yeah, he could beat Doomsday. But that isn't going to happen. Smarts and brains are the same thing, and they aren't going to matter much in this fight. How is Hulk going to "outsmart" Doomsday? I mean, what can he "outsmart" him with? Is he going to trick Doomsday into walking into another dimension? Also, Hulk can't beat Superman (there, I admitted it). The blue boy scout moves faster than light, for god's sake. I'm a huge Hulk fan, he's my fave comic character, but he loses this fight-at least, he loses it alone. With some help, he might be able to win."
Wow, You really need to read more, Superman was weaker when he fought Doomsday than when he held a black hole(very stupid), Superman only has speed over hulk by hulk can keep up with his reflexes, plus Hulk does not have to kill Doomsday to beat him. If Hulk can hold his own against Thanos with The Infinity Gaunlet, He can beat Doomsday. Hulk would get bruised a lot in the fight but his Healing Factor will give him more and more stamina, and would gain the Strength to over Power Doomsday, especially bannerless Hulk( one that fought Onslaught). Hulk wins but Barely."

Hulk never held his own against Thanos with the Gauntlet! Hulk couldn't hold his own against Thanos w/out the gauntlet!

#12 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Alrighty......

Strength......now, Hulk's strength probably doesn't matter much in this fight, since Doomsday has been killed that way before. If Hulk can instantly, inexplicably reach a strength level higher than Superman (who has held a black hole core-which weighs more than one million suns put together), than, yeah, he could beat Doomsday. But that isn't going to happen.

Smarts and brains are the same thing, and they aren't going to matter much in this fight. How is Hulk going to "outsmart" Doomsday? I mean, what can he "outsmart" him with? Is he going to trick Doomsday into walking into another dimension?

Also, Hulk can't beat Superman (there, I admitted it). The blue boy scout moves faster than light, for god's sake.

I'm a huge Hulk fan, he's my fave comic character, but he loses this fight-at least, he loses it alone. With some help, he might be able to win."

Wow, You really need to read more, Superman was weaker when he fought Doomsday than when he held a black hole(very stupid), Superman only has speed over hulk by hulk can keep up with his reflexes, plus Hulk does not have to kill Doomsday to beat him. If Hulk can hold his own against Thanos with The Infinity Gaunlet, He can beat Doomsday. Hulk would get bruised a lot in the fight but his Healing Factor will give him more and more stamina, and would gain the Strength to over Power Doomsday, especially bannerless Hulk( one that fought Onslaught). Hulk wins but Barely.

#13 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

In Thanos Quest ,Thanos himself admits he fears to fight against the hulk.

#14 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

Your making up stuff now.Doomsday is either on the same level or stronger than Superman.Superman maxes out at around 100,000 tons.Hulk hasn't been shown to be that strong.In fact no earthbound Marvel character has.The Sentry is probably the strongest right now and his max 100 tons.Superman doesn't win to fan votes.He can beat the Hulk in less than 5 minutes.Hulk isn't that smart or strong.Hulk loses.I know Hulk is Banner level intelligence when he WWHulk but it doesn't matter.

#15 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Your making up stuff now.Doomsday is either on the same level or stronger than Superman.Superman maxes out at around 100,000 tons.Hulk hasn't been shown to be that strong.In fact no earthbound Marvel character has.The Sentry is probably the strongest right now and his max 100 tons.Superman doesn't win to fan votes.He can beat the Hulk in less than 5 minutes.Hulk isn't that smart or strong.Hulk loses.I know Hulk is Banner level intelligence when he WWHulk but it doesn't matter."

Vance go place your head over a rock Please really.

#16 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
Your making up stuff now.Doomsday is either on the same level or stronger than Superman.Superman maxes out at around 100,000 tons.Hulk hasn't been shown to be that strong.In fact no earthbound Marvel character has.The Sentry is probably the strongest right now and his max 100 tons.Superman doesn't win to fan votes.He can beat the Hulk in less than 5 minutes.Hulk isn't that smart or strong.Hulk loses.I know Hulk is Banner level intelligence when he WWHulk but it doesn't matter."
Vance go place your head over a rock Please really."
It's funny how people insult me when i'm right.
Post Edited:2008-04-27 21:58:53
#17 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"Sparda says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
Alrighty...... Strength......now, Hulk's strength probably doesn't matter much in this fight, since Doomsday has been killed that way before. If Hulk can instantly, inexplicably reach a strength level higher than Superman (who has held a black hole core-which weighs more than one million suns put together), than, yeah, he could beat Doomsday. But that isn't going to happen. Smarts and brains are the same thing, and they aren't going to matter much in this fight. How is Hulk going to "outsmart" Doomsday? I mean, what can he "outsmart" him with? Is he going to trick Doomsday into walking into another dimension? Also, Hulk can't beat Superman (there, I admitted it). The blue boy scout moves faster than light, for god's sake. I'm a huge Hulk fan, he's my fave comic character, but he loses this fight-at least, he loses it alone. With some help, he might be able to win."
Wow, You really need to read more, Superman was weaker when he fought Doomsday than when he held a black hole(very stupid), Superman only has speed over hulk by hulk can keep up with his reflexes, plus Hulk does not have to kill Doomsday to beat him. If Hulk can hold his own against Thanos with The Infinity Gaunlet, He can beat Doomsday. Hulk would get bruised a lot in the fight but his Healing Factor will give him more and more stamina, and would gain the Strength to over Power Doomsday, especially bannerless Hulk( one that fought Onslaught). Hulk wins but Barely."

Hulk never held his own against Thanos with the Gauntlet! Hulk couldn't hold his own against Thanos w/out the gauntlet!"

He did but Thanos grew big and Hulk jumped off, He has never really fought Thanos.

#18 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"He did but Thanos grew big and Hulk jumped off, He has never really fought Thanos."
#WHAT# How can he hold his own against him but never really fight him? you just counteracted your self. LoL "

lol.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (222908 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does this always happen ? We come back to debating these threads that we have already debated before multiple times ?

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Wow, You really need to read more, Superman was weaker when he fought Doomsday than when he held a black hole(very stupid), Superman only has speed over hulk by hulk can keep up with his reflexes, plus Hulk does not have to kill Doomsday to beat him. If Hulk can hold his own against Thanos with The Infinity Gaunlet, He can beat Doomsday. Hulk would get bruised a lot in the fight but his Healing Factor will give him more and more stamina, and would gain the Strength to over Power Doomsday, especially bannerless Hulk( one that fought Onslaught). Hulk wins but Barely."

Where do you get your facts from? LoL

When did the Hulk Hold his own against Thanos with The Infinity Gauntlet? and how are you going to stop Doomsday from doing what he was made to do? the only thing that comes to mind is sealing him up in Adamantium and i dont think the hulk would have enough time to come up with something like that. let alone the ability to get him in there.

and i really doubt he's going to knock him out.

come on i mean if spiderman can do it so cant Doomsday. LoL

#21 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Why does this always happen ? We come back to debating these threads that we have already debated before multiple times ? "

And on top of it some asshole is arguing for the side that lost but is not only making up stuff but has no case.

#22 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Wow, You really need to read more,"

I do read. A lot. Aside from the fact that I'm reading your comments right now, I read books and comics quite often. Especially Hulk comics. I don't mean to insult you, but before you tell other people to read more, it would be best to improve punctuation.

Shawn The Devil says:

"Superman was weaker when he fought Doomsday than when he held a black hole(very stupid), Superman only has speed over hulk by hulk can keep up with his reflexes, plus Hulk does not have to kill Doomsday to beat him. If Hulk can hold his own against Thanos with The Infinity Gaunlet, He can beat Doomsday. Hulk would get bruised a lot in the fight but his Healing Factor will give him more and more stamina, and would gain the Strength to over Power Doomsday, especially bannerless Hulk( one that fought Onslaught). Hulk wins but Barely."

You're hardly making any sense here. Superman has speed, light speed. I have never, ever seen Hulk ever hit anything moving that fast. The most I've seen him hit was something fired from a "concussion cannon". That's sure not light speed. And Superman is still stronger than him. Hulk starts at 90 tons, starts. It's very much possible for nigh any version of Superman to speed blitz him before Hulk can even think.

You're joking? Hulk holding his own against anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet? You mean when Thanos took Hulk and Hercules on at the same time and curbstomped them? When did Hulk "hold his own" against someone omnipotent? Unless Thanos is actually aiming to kill (which, he would do instantly, since it's the bloody Infinity Gauntlet), Hulk didn't hold his own.

And you keep on changing the version of Hulk. First it's WWH, then Savage, and now Bannerless? Consistency man, consistency. Earlier you were saying Hulk wins in every category. Now it's "just barely"?

#23 Posted by Satyrquaze (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"its been done. Doomsday wins. "

I was going to say that.

Glad someone got to it.

#24 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"He did but Thanos grew big and Hulk jumped off, He has never really fought Thanos."

How can he hold his own against him but never really fight him?

you just counteracted your self. LoL

#25 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Sparda says:
"Pretty good. I'm enjoying the end of a nice three-day weekend. Getting steadily closer to summer, woo! And how about you?"

not to bad. just getting settled into a 10 day work week. lol

nice post BTW. im glad i didn't have to post it. LoL "

Well, that blows. But, at least it's all for a good cause, right?

Oh, and thanks.

#26 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (222908 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Why does this always happen ? We come back to debating these threads that we have already debated before multiple times ? "
And on top of it some asshole is arguing for the side that lost but is not only making up stuff but has no case."

LMAO.

#28 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"this was bullshit, How does hulk can knocked out by a Truck, but Thor's Hammer, and Human Torch's Super nova, Plus Storm's Lighting barely hurt him. If you have the comic The Infinity Gaunlet look at page after he snaps to begin the fight you will see."

But it happened.

do you have any pics of him holding his own against Thanos? i can probably find pics of the Hulk getting handed By him.

and you still have nothing to add about Doomsday's powers. he has a very fast healing factor as well probably better than the Hulks, because of his ability to come back from the dead. plus he's mindless and will not stop until he kills what ever he's fighting. he even gave Darksied a hard time.

#29 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

((Not many people can take out old Doomsday. Doomsday is literally immortal and at least equal to Superman in strength Superman with help from the new gods or JLA couldn't touch Doomsday. New Doomsday would probably lose real quick to Hulk but old Doomsday would win 100% of the time.))

((I don't see Doomsday going for the pin Hulk on the other hand would get ticked each time he was hit and just get stronger and stronger...and stronger...till he just got tired of it and drop kicked Doomsday into outerspace.))

#30 Posted by Satyrquaze (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
And on top of it some asshole is arguing for the side that lost but is not only making up stuff but has no case."

Welcome to Comicvine!

SSDD.

#31 Posted by lordraiden (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#32 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Superman, back in the 1980's after his relaunch, was described as being able to lift several million tonnes (weight of the Great Pyramid in Egypt). He has subsequently seen at least 2 power increases and some of his feats (ignoring lifting black holes) indicate that he is at least several times stronger than at the time of his relaunch.

#33 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf...

this battle has been done to the death before, as Acewasp stated in his first post, it's already been done, check the recap thread

M