vs.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

what issue is that picture of thanos from?

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By claws

does thanos have the IG

spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By spawnfanboy
dreadmaster said:
"

what issue is that picture of thanos from?

"

im not real sure wich its from
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rei-Kai

That's a fanart pic. And Thanos doesn't need the IG or anything else. This isn't a fight. Thanos stomps Dday.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ecsnclr
claws said:
"does thanos have the IG"

He doesn't need it he can take DD since he can only fight in close range well thanos can just rip him apart with power cosmic
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos would tear Doomsday's Ass Up  !  And I mean that in a Non Sexual Way...

lmfao
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rei-Kai

End

No Caption Provided

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dreadmaster

thanos

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Hawk

I agree Thanos wins................But I'd hate to see the next fight.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ecsnclr
King Saturn said:
"Thanos would tear Doomsday's Ass Up  !  And I mean that in a Non Sexual Way...   

lmfao
"

yer right Saturn .....................................................................pervert LOL
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

yer right Saturn .....................................................................pervert LOL"
Hey... I aint like that buddy
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23
King Saturn said:

lmfao
"
yeah the first time... then the battle would go to doomsday on the second bout.
plus doomsday has died from high lvl cosmic powers before, wouldn't he be immune to the energy blast that thanos gives off?

claws said:
"does thanos have the IG"

why does every one always ask if he has the Gauntlet? LoL
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dreadmaster
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

yer right Saturn .....................................................................pervert LOL"
Hey... I aint like that buddy"

sure we believe you lol
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ecsnclr
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

LOL Prove it
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rei-Kai
acewasp23 said:
plus doomsday has died from high lvl cosmic powers before, wouldn't he be immune to the energy blast that thanos gives off?
Then shouldn't he be immune to having his face smashed in by this point? Doesn't stop people from pounding on him physically. He doesn't become immune to anything, just more resistant. And the Power Cosmic doesn't exist in the DCU.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
acewasp23 said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

I dont know about that... I dont think Thanos has the exact same type of Cosmic Radiation as a power source... but Who Knows ?

ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

LOL Prove it"

Check my Image Gallery...
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ecsnclr
King Saturn said:
"acewasp23 said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

I dont know about that... I dont think Thanos has the exact same type of Cosmic Radiation as a power source... but Who Knows ?

ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:

lmfao
"

LOL Prove it"

Check my Image Gallery..."

LOL ha ha Jigalo
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"acewasp23 said:
Then shouldn't he be immune to having his face smashed in by this point? Doesn't stop people from pounding on him physically. He doesn't become immune to anything, just more resistant. And the Power Cosmic doesn't exist in the DCU."
thats true and Thanos doesnt have the power cosmic. LoL
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rei-Kai

Actually Thanos does. It's not the same as Galactus' or the Surfer's, but it's still Cosmic Energy.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ecsnclr
acewasp23 said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"acewasp23 said:
Then shouldn't he be immune to having his face smashed in by this point? Doesn't stop people from pounding on him physically. He doesn't become immune to anything, just more resistant. And the Power Cosmic doesn't exist in the DCU."
thats true and Thanos doesnt have the power cosmic. LoL"
Well yes he does because the battle would not be held in DCU it will be in the Crossover Universe were rules of both Universe apply
so he will have all the stuff he has in MU
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"Actually Thanos does. It's not the same as Galactus' or the Surfer's, but it's still Cosmic Energy."

he's an eternal from tittan, his powers come from cosmic energy. but that not the Power cosmic.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Matezoide2

Thanos not only haves superior strength (he beats Surfer in 5 punchs),but also is much faster,smarter,better fighter,haves cosmic power and great mental powers,thats a overkill

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By acewasp23
Matezoide said:
"Thanos not only haves superior strength (he beats Surfer in 5 punchs),but also is much faster,smarter,better fighter,haves cosmic power and great mental powers,thats a overkill"

factoring in the brains i thnk Thanos could take DD 100% of the time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
acewasp23 said:
"Matezoide said:
"Thanos not only haves superior strength (he beats Surfer in 5 punchs),but also is much faster,smarter,better fighter,haves cosmic power and great mental powers,thats a overkill"

factoring in the brains i thnk Thanos could take DD 100% of the time."
Yes Indeed Sir
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rei-Kai
acewasp23 said:
he's an eternal from tittan, his powers come from cosmic energy. but that not the Power cosmic.
That's not what he says.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"acewasp23 said:
That's not what he says.

"

when did he start tapping into the Power cosmic?

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rei-Kai
acewasp23 said:
Always. Power Cosmic and Cosmic Energy really aren't different. Cosmic Energy is within every cell of Thanos' body, he was born with it. The only difference is how they got it. Galactus is essentially a part of the universe and is thus a part of the Power Cosmic itself. The Heralds are just given lesser forms of it passed on by Galactus. Not all Eternals have Cosmic Energy. Earth based Eternals do, thanks to the Celestials. The Titanian Eternals are really only supposed to be about half as powerful and very few can manipulate Cosmic Energy in any form. Thanos is the exception. His ability to store and manipulate Cosmic Energy is beyond that of any other Eternal, Earth or Titanian.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"acewasp23 said:
Always. Power Cosmic and Cosmic Energy really aren't different. Cosmic Energy is within every cell of Thanos' body, he was born with it. The only difference is how they got it. Galactus is essentially a part of the universe and is thus a part of the Power Cosmic itself. The Heralds are just given lesser forms of it passed on by Galactus. Not all Eternals have Cosmic Energy. Earth based Eternals do, thanks to the Celestials. The Titanian Eternals are really only supposed to be about half as powerful and very few can manipulate Cosmic Energy in any form. Thanos is the exception. His ability to store and manipulate Cosmic Energy is beyond that of any other Eternal, Earth or Titanian."

Hmmm even chronos? 
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"acewasp23 said:
Always. Power Cosmic and Cosmic Energy really aren't different. Cosmic Energy is within every cell of Thanos' body, he was born with it. The only difference is how they got it. Galactus is essentially a part of the universe and is thus a part of the Power Cosmic itself. The Heralds are just given lesser forms of it passed on by Galactus. Not all Eternals have Cosmic Energy. Earth based Eternals do, thanks to the Celestials. The Titanian Eternals are really only supposed to be about half as powerful and very few can manipulate Cosmic Energy in any form. Thanos is the exception. His ability to store and manipulate Cosmic Energy is beyond that of any other Eternal, Earth or Titanian."

LoL oh and in that case then DC does have the Power cosmic.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
King Saturn said:
"acewasp23 said:
"Matezoide said:

factoring in the brains i thnk Thanos could take DD 100% of the time."
Yes Indeed Sir"
good to see we all agree at the same thing
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rei-Kai

Power Cosmic only exists in the MU though. DC has Oan energies and the like. And Kronos is the Titan god of Time. He's in the Cosmic Pantheon.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"Power Cosmic only exists in the MU though. DC has Oan energies and the like. And Kronos is the Titan god of Time. He's in the Cosmic Pantheon."

kk but there does exist Cosmic energy in DCU. and like you said Cosmic energy is essentially the same thng as the power cosmic, it does exist.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"acewasp23 said:
I think Annihilation makes it pretty clear Thanos does not have power cosmic. He may have some cosmic power, but Power Cosmic per se. And it was never stated that the Celestials have Power Cosmic.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rei-Kai

I said the Eternals got their cosmic powers from the Eternals. Also, the Celestials are pretty much beings of Cosmic Power. Tiamut waking up made Galactus cringe in fear.

Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shonen
Rei-Kai said:
"That's a fanart pic. And Thanos doesn't need the IG or anything else. This isn't a fight. Thanos stomps Dday."
Who ever drew that has skills.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By acewasp23
Rei-Kai said:
"I said the Eternals got their cosmic powers from the Eternals. Also, the Celestials are pretty much beings of Cosmic Power. Tiamut waking up made Galactus cringe in fear."

just because he made him cringe in fear doesn't mean he has the power cosmic.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"I said the Eternals got their cosmic powers from the Eternals. Also, the Celestials are pretty much beings of Cosmic Power. Tiamut waking up made Galactus cringe in fear."
Huh?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rei-Kai

From the Celestials I meant.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom

Okay, but like I said, nobody ever said Celestials have power cosmic. Power cosmic is exclusive to Galactus and those he bestows it upon, just like the Elders of the universe wiled the power primordial, and the infinity gauntlet wields the power infinite. Again, Thanos may have cosmic powers, but not Power Cosmic.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
Cosmic Radiation is Cosmic Radiation though isnt it ? I mean whether its coming from Thanos or Imperiex... its still Cosmic Radiation... its used for the same effects in both The DC and Marvel Actualities
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rei-Kai
AtPhantom said:
"Okay, but like I said, nobody ever said Celestials have power cosmic. Power cosmic is exclusive to Galactus and those he bestows it upon, just like the Elders of the universe wiled the power primordial, and the infinity gauntlet wields the power infinite. Again, Thanos may have cosmic powers, but not Power Cosmic."
Like I said, it's pretty much the same thing with the exception of how they got it. If they were really different then Surfer should be pwning Thanos, not getting pwned at every turn. There's really no difference in the type of energy, only its source.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Matezoide2
Rei-Kai said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Okay, but like I said, nobody ever said Celestials have power cosmic. Power cosmic is exclusive to Galactus and those he bestows it upon, just like the Elders of the universe wiled the power primordial, and the infinity gauntlet wields the power infinite. Again, Thanos may have cosmic powers, but not Power Cosmic."
Like I said, it's pretty much the same thing with the exception of how they got it. If they were really different then Surfer should be pwning Thanos, not getting pwned at every turn. There's really no difference in the type of energy, only its source."

true,if Thanos didnt had Power Cosmic or something like that,his fight with Silver Surfer would always be like the ones SS haves with Hulk
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By claws

thanos

spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers