Doomsday vs. Morlun

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Who wins?

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kain Echnida

Mr. Wilson says:

"Who wins?"

Being that we haven't really had enough showings of Morlun to see what he can REALLY do since he's only been fighting Spider-Man, I have to vote for Doomsday although I think that in theory, Morlun and Doomsday would fight forever.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I know man. They are both unbeatable.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kain Echnida

Mr. Wilson says:

"I know man. They are both unbeatable."

Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody. Ezekial actually hurting him in my opinion is bullshit. All he needs a little bit of power absorbtion and he can keep going. The man's a beast. I think that if he got just a little bit of Doomsday he would be able to take him on. He's superhumanly fast, and superhumanly strong. He's just a beast.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Kain Echnida says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody. Ezekial actually hurting him in my opinion is bullshit. All he needs a little bit of power absorbtion and he can keep going. The man's a beast. I think that if he got just a little bit of Doomsday he would be able to take him on. He's superhumanly fast, and superhumanly strong. He's just a beast."

This is like the ultimate battle. I can't decide. I'm leaning just a little towards Morlun but am not sure.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By !Drake!

Kain Echnida says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody. Ezekial actually hurting him in my opinion is bullshit. All he needs a little bit of power absorbtion and he can keep going. The man's a beast. I think that if he got just a little bit of Doomsday he would be able to take him on. He's superhumanly fast, and superhumanly strong. He's just a beast."

Woul Morlun win hands down in a match with hulk?

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kain Echnida

Mr. Wilson says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
This is like the ultimate battle. I can't decide. I'm leaning just a little towards Morlun but am not sure."

I lean on Doomsday. There aren't enough showings to help with Morlun's side. I'm more then sure the Fury could take on Morlun. Maybe even Freak.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kain Echnida

Mr. Wilson says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
This is like the ultimate battle. I can't decide. I'm leaning just a little towards Morlun but am not sure."

I lean on Doomsday. There aren't enough showings to help with Morlun's side. I'm more then sure the Fury could take on Doomsday. Maybe even Freak.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Kain Echnida says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
I lean on Doomsday. There aren't enough showings to help with Morlun's side. I'm more then sure the Fury could take on Doomsday. Maybe even Freak."

Yeah Fury always finds a way to win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

!Drake! says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Woul Morlun win hands down in a match with hulk?"

F#ck no!

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Kain Echnida says:

"Mr. Wilson says:

Spiderman was in a weakened state when he said that.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Kain Echnida says:

"Mr. Wilson says:

Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody. "

Even assuming that Spider-Man was accurate (that it wasn't just being said to make Morlun seem more dangerous/powerful and that Spider-Man was in a position both mentally and physically to accurately judge how strong Morlun was) that just means that Morlun hit him harder than those other characters have hit him. That doesn't mean Morlun hits harder than Hulk or Thor or anybody else can hit, just harder than they've already hit Spider-Man. And given that these characters are in the top tier of Marvel strength and Spider-Man hasn't been smeared to a paste by them shows that when they hit him, they weren't hitting with their full force.

Avatar image for xxxrated_r_superstarxxx
xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is on a whole nother level then Morlun

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kain Echnida says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody."

Spider-Man was in a weakened state when he said that.If he were in a good state, he would've said Morlun hits like a girl compared to Hulk and Thor.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Shiryu says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody."
Spider-Man was in a weakened state when he said that.If he were in a good state, he would've said Morlun hits like a girl compared to Hulk and Thor. "

Riiight. The guys good, face it. He probably could take on Hulk, not hands down, bt beat him. Spider-Man got whooped every time they've foughten.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

Doomsday would beat Morlun senseless.

Avatar image for xxxrated_r_superstarxxx
xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same way he beat Superman to death.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Wilson

How so?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Rated R Superstar says:

"The same way he beat Superman to death."

Morlun beat Spider-Man to death.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Mr. Wilson says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
Morlun beat Spider-Man to death."

Superman>Spider-man.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Vance Astro says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
Morlun beat Spider-Man to death."
Superman>Spider-man."

I know. But it took two SPider people just to get him to drop some blood.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Mr. Wilson says:

"Shiryu says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Spider-Man was in a weakened state when he said that.If he were in a good state, he would've said Morlun hits like a girl compared to Hulk and Thor. "

Riiight. The guys good, face it. He probably could take on Hulk, not hands down, bt beat him. Spider-Man got whooped every time they've foughten."

Except the last time. ;)

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kain Echnida

Shiryu says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:

No he wasn't, I swear I'm going to have to write Spider-Man's bio for that one part to just clarify that.

Buckshot says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody. "
Even *assuming* that Spider-Man was accurate (that it wasn't just being said to make Morlun seem more dangerous/powerful and that Spider-Man was in a position both mentally and physically to accurately judge how strong Morlun was) that just means that Morlun hit him harder than those other characters have hit him. That doesn't mean Morlun hits harder than Hulk or Thor or anybody else *can* hit, just harder than they've already hit Spider-Man. And given that these characters are in the top tier of Marvel strength and Spider-Man hasn't been smeared to a paste by them shows that when they hit him, they weren't hitting with their full force. "

I agree that means that he hit Spider-Man harder then the others, I never denied that, but he still did some damage and in my opinion we never really saw what Morlun can really do because I believe he said something to the effect enjoying the hunt or something like that. I'm going to assume the position that Morlun's power levels depend on who exactly he absorbes energy from. I never said they were hitting him with full force, I never ONCE said that, I was only saying that Spider-Man said Morlun hit him stronger then they did. As far as the Hulk goes, my only case for that is simply the fact that Spider-Man has fought Savage Hulk and I don't think Savage Hulk holds back. And as far as Thor, we almost never see Thor hit full power, he only uses one third of his full power but I'm not saying anything on that issue, other then what was presented.

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Spiderman was in a weakened state when he said that."

No he wasn't, that wasn't in "The Other" that was in the "Coming Home" arc. He was perfectly fine. I did write Morlun's entire bio on the page anyway.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

Mr. Wilson says:

"How so?"

Because Doomsday has to be taken down by Superman level characters. During the Infinte Crisis, it took 2 Superman to take him down. And how many times have we been through the Doomsday vs Hulk battle and Doomsday wins every time. Is Morlun stronger than The Hulk or Superman ? I dont think so. So if its not so, how can he defeat Doomsday who has killed Superman in the past ? I cant see it

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By !Drake!

King Saturn says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
"How so?"
Because Doomsday has to be taken down by Superman level characters. During the Infinte Crisis, it took 2 Superman to take him down. And how many times have we been through the Doomsday vs Hulk battle and Doomsday wins every time. Is Morlun stronger than The Hulk or Superman ? I dont think so. So if its not so, how can he defeat Doomsday who has killed Superman in the past ? I cant see it"

Actually in Hulk vs Doomsday. Morepeople choosel Hulk

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Thats because Hulk fanboys are mentally challenged.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Mr. Wilson says:

"Shiryu says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Riiight. The guys good, face it. He probably could take on Hulk, not hands down, bt beat him. Spider-Man got whooped every time they've foughten."

Not EVERY time.Remember when they wre in the hospital?Somebody please remind him what happened.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn

!Drake! says:

"King Saturn says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
"How so?"
Because Doomsday has to be taken down by Superman level characters. During the Infinte Crisis, it took 2 Superman to take him down. And how many times have we been through the Doomsday vs Hulk battle and Doomsday wins every time. Is Morlun stronger than The Hulk or Superman ? I dont think so. So if its not so, how can he defeat Doomsday who has killed Superman in the past ? I cant see it"
Actually in Hulk vs Doomsday. Morepeople choosel Hulk"

What ? That maybe. But its not because they have solid logic for there choice.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Morlun.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Kain Echnida said:
"

Mr. Wilson says:

Thing is, the way Spider-Man said it, Morlun hit harder then anybody he's ever fought, harder then Hulk, harder then Thor, harder then anybody. Ezekial actually hurting him in my opinion is bullshit. All he needs a little bit of power absorbtion and he can keep going. The man's a beast. I think that if he got just a little bit of Doomsday he would be able to take him on. He's superhumanly fast, and superhumanly strong. He's just a beast.

"
Can Morlun absorb non Totemic beings?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31  Edited By Zoom
Dreadnaught said:
"

Thats because Hulk fanboys are mentally challenged.

"

QFT
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Nelomaxwell said:
"Kain Echnida said:
"

Mr. Wilson says:

"
Can Morlun absorb non Totemic beings?"
I think so.
thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, things on the vine have changed a lot, if someone made this thread today, it would've been locked for spite.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday easily.

Avatar image for 2muchspiteonthissite
2muchSPITEonTHISsite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, things on the vine have changed a lot, if someone made this thread today, it would've been locked for spite.

lol why would you bump a six year old spite thread

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at all these wordsmiths back in the olden' days, who needed scans 6 years ago?

@lukehero

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@2muchspiteonthissite: sick of hearing about morlun vs these guys that would rock him no one ever talks about t ray..morlun had like two showings

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@2muchspiteonthissite: @lukehero: You are right, sorry guys, I just thought it would be funny if the current viners saw how people on CV were stupid 6 years ago.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW, yes, Doomsday stomps.