Whom shall be Victor?

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By !Drake!

This may end up being between Doomsday or Gladiator/ Doomsday and Hulk. I doubt very seriously if Gladiator can take both out at same time though

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By !Drake!

Shawn what makes you think Doomsday can beat Hulk.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Shawn The Devil

!Drake! says:

"Shawn what makes you think Doomsday can beat Hulk."

First off, I never say that, So do shut up before you make things worse, Second, Hulk already beaten Gladiator and Beat both Super-Man and Spider-Man, He even beat Mephisto and I have much prove I am waiting to use at the Right Moment. Hulk will overpower there foes. Hulk Wins, Hands down.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By !Drake!

Shawn The Devil says:

"!Drake! says:
"Shawn what makes you think Doomsday can beat Hulk."
First off, I never say that, So do shut up before you make things worse, Second, Hulk already beaten Gladiator and Beat both Super-Man and Spider-Man, He even beat Mephisto and I have much prove I am waiting to use at the Right Moment. Hulk will overpower there foes. Hulk Wins, Hands down."

First of all watch how you talk. It was a mistake. sorry. Second of all I think Hulk wins. Third I hope you guys accept fanboy votes lol. Hulk fanboy for life. But I can bak up anything I say

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Doomsday cannot be killed by physical force he was already killed with it by superman. So they wouldnot be able to kill him knock him acroos the universe he will get back up and run back to battle i say doomsday wins this.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Doomsday powers

Doomsday was created and evolved through cloning an infant and having it killed over and over again by one of the most dangerous species of the universe and in one of the harshest habitats in existence, prehistoric Krypton. As such, he returns to life and becomes resistant or immune to what killed him before. After the Radiant killed him the first time they fought Doomsday grew immune to the latter's energy-projection, and even managed to withstand Darkseid's full Omega-Effect. The amount of damage dealt to Doomsday determines the length of time it would take to fully recover. During his outwardly undamaged death at Superman's hands he only needed some months to recover, but when Imperiex reduced him to a skeleton, it could take a hundred years without assistance.

Doomsday can also develop/evolve resistance from ordinary injuries. In the Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey series Superman used a sound gun to greatly discomfort him, but Doomsday's auditory canals closed up, making him impervious to Superman's weapon. Waverider once paralyzed Doomsday with chronal energy, but the second attempt backlashed. In essence, Doomsday gradually turns more invulnerable if not injured beyond his ability to recover, which is so far undefined. Doomsday has also developed weapons and abilities that counters the powers of an opponent. He managed to cancel out the pure-energy Radiant by slamming into him, and greatly extend his claws and develop a poison to strike Superman in flight and reel him in (Also in Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey) or breathe flames against the fire-sensitive Martian Manhunter.[3] Doomsday is covered by bony spurs providing protection to his few vital organs (brain, eyes, nervous system) and acting as weapons on his hands, elbows and knees.

Doomsday possesses extreme physical strength that even rivals that of Superman, at one point enabling him to effortlessly stand his ground against the entire Justice League, including Superman and Orion (The Doomsday Wars). He was able to break Superman's left arm with limited effort, as well as outmatch and beat Darkseid unconscious in physical combat. (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey) He is immensely resistant to heat, cold, and conventional damage, allowing him to survive on the most inhospitable worlds, or in the vacuum of space. Doomsday possesses seemingly inexhaustible stamina, and was not noticeably slowed down from fighting Superman for an entire day. His reflexes and speed are vastly beyond what's expected for his bulky size, and has been able to match Superman in this regard. He cannot fly, but rather travels by leaping miles at a time. Superman took advantage of this in their first battle by trying to keep him airborne, as the sky was his element.

Doomsday has a highly accelerated healing factor that allows him to quickly regenerate from most damage. When his side was cut by Superman with a plasma sword it closed within moments. As a result of his engineering, Doomsday does not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep and his body is almost solid mass with few vulnerable organs.

Doomsday is now genetically part-Kryptonian due to his genes having been spliced with Kal-El's, however with the exception of his flame-breath he has displayed no additional abilities. In fact he was shown weaker than previously when he was singlehandedly beaten by Superman, which should not have been possible given previous accounts.

Due to his Kryptonian DNA, he is susceptible to Kryptonite. Unlike Superman, it causes him pain but cannot kill him. This was done to render him controllable

This is hunter prey doomsday

Weaknesses

Despite his ability to adapt to any attack, Doomsday is not invincible. In Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, Superman and Waverider sent Doomsday to the End of Time, where Waverider stated that even he could not survive, and Doomsday was shown to disintegrate and cease to exist. However, at a later point Brainiac's associate Prin Vnok traveled to the end of time and rescued Doomsday just before this moment had the chance to occur. (The Doomsday Wars) A blast from Imperiex reduced him to a skeleton during the Our Worlds At War storyline, but he eventually recovered. After this death, Doomsday's body was recovered in a joint venture between Lex Luthor and Darkseid, and was spliced with Kal-El's DNA. Giving him greatly improved intelligence, being able to communicate and analyze in regular manner, and displaying a form of flame-breath. The drawback being that he no longer was free of fear, due to coming so close to truly dying, with almost nothing left to regenerate from, and displayed no signs of his former evolving ability, enabling Superman to defeat him for the first time. Doomsday's durability has been great enough to withstand the full force from Darkseid's Omega Beams, but he can nonetheless be injured. Superman has, in order of occurrence, been able to snap one of his knee protrusions, temporarily kill him with a blow to the head, cut through his body with his heat vision, and knock him out. However he previously (as of the Hunter/Prey series) grew more invulnerable for every attack, although this trait has not been shown after being killed by Imperiex.

This is when he was de powered re created by darkseid and lex luthor.

But as you can see doomsday wont lose with physical force read the hunter prey one. This is why doomsday wins and gladiator and hulk wont send doomsday to the end of time so doomsday wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

I dont know if Gladiator or The Hulk are strong enough to kill Doomsday

HulkSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HulkSmash

I think Gladiator overpowers Hulk because he's basically a Superman clone and faster. I also think Doomsday can fight till like forever. Im undecided.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By !Drake!

THey do ont have to kill him to win!!!!!!!!!!

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

Gladiator wins, he flies in at hyperspeeds and throws them both into space. Done.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic Mark III says:

"Gladiator wins, he flies in at hyperspeeds and throws them both into space. Done."

absolutely retarded way to "win".

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Xeron

Gladiator with shi'ar tech

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lionheart

i gotta give this to hulk

KreemPuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KreemPuffs

@Logic Mark III said:

@the human Juggernaut said:

Logic Mark III says:

"Gladiator wins, he flies in at hyperspeeds and throws them both into space. Done."

absolutely retarded way to "win".

I give my vote to Gladiator but not for some cheap BFR, if he has his head in the game and works fast he should win this.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By izbighulk

Hulk his regeneration will give him time to increase his strenght to match up dommsdays and eventualy overpower him

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever

This battle goes to Doomsday. NO doubt They cant even Bfr him. I war reading a few doomsday Comic i always wondered why they didnt knock him out in space . The Jla was actually trying but Doomdsay strength and speed and counter made it rather difficult. This team is not winning Gladiator and Hulk Dies ....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk dies first

Doomsday vs Gladiator....hmmmmmm

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By HolySerpent

Doomsday>>> glad >hulk

chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chriskalaani

theres nothing hulk can do to put down doomsday and im pretty sure gladiator is stronger than hulk despite their bullshit fight. hulk dies first and comparing doomsday to gladiator is like comparing him to superman, so unless DD has already adapted to supermans attacks then i would say gladiator wins

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Doomsday defeats both of these guys

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beyonder2012

ummm no,the current doomsday is afraid of death and was easily beat by superman alone.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By beyonder2012

im pretty sure doomsday has never survived a planet busting attack or done anything on this scale.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spiderman22

I'm going with hulk on this one he is stronger than doomsday because of his anger he more durabile and has a healing factor doomsday will put up a fight though and y is gladiator in this he is first to die he dosen't have much pull in this fight.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Gladiator

The guy has survived supernova level damage without being harmed, neither Doomsday nor Hulk has shown that level of durability. He is also faster than both of them.

If he has full confidence he is going to kill both of them.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spiderman22

Yea right his blows will just make hulk stronger hulk will break his purple neck

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Not if Gladiator outright kills him.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spiderman22

He can't if hulk is getting stronger and stronger bulk has great durability and healing factor the only thing that can penatrate is adnatium excuse my spelling and vibranimum I'm sorry but gladiator is nothing compared to the hulk

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Spiderman22

Plus hulk kicked gladiator ass before

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Gladiator's power is only limited by his confidence, if he is confident enough he should technically beat anyone.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By beyonder2012

yeah but that was more PIS than anything.don't get me wrong.Im a huge fan of the hulk.That being said,gladiator is no push over and neither is doomsday.The only thing that keeps hulk in this fight is its the current version and he can go world breaker.both gladiator and doomsday is faster

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spiderman22

I'm they are not but hulk strength is bottomless so he hmv

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By beyonder2012

yes but but of these guys are way faster.hulk can do some damage for sure and has shown the durability and strength to hang with them but his weakness is his speed.He could still win against both but thats only if gladiator and doomsday can keep each other busy