No prep

IC

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

doomsday. he's evolved the heck out of hungry space.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees:

He'll be eaten before then.

No Caption Provided

Midora also has an evolution ability known as Mirror Neurons.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog: no, he won't eat doomsday up. doomsday would regen most damage midora would do with his tongue (that's assuming his tongue can hurt doomsday at all) and hungry space requires the pathway of that tongue to work. doomsday is more than capable the punching heck of out midora.

his mimicry cells had not copied anything beyond midora's normal skill set.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees:

His mimicry cell allowed him to control his minority atoms and overcome Ichiryuu's Minority world. Midora's tongue has the same property as his Hungry Space of consuming atoms as his hungry space. That is why he was able to do this.

No Caption Provided

Why wouldn't he eat doomsday, Midora is all about eating and that he can eat everything.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doomsday is a Immortal he wins

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is a Immortal he wins

But what if he gets eaten?

To my knowledge Doomsday has never recovered from complete atomic obliteration.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kyrees

@laog: has midora eaten something equal of superman's toughness ? and assuming that happens, would doomsday just stand there and be eaten ? more likely he's going to attack midora head on and shrug off those attacks or regen them accordingly.

midora's tongue doesn't have the same property as hungry space since hungry space is appetite energy that follows where midora's tongue passed. midora's tongue is a very strong appendage.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@laog: has midora eaten something equal of superman's toughness ? and assuming that happens, would doomsday just stand there and be eaten ? more likely he's going to attack midora head on and shrug off those attacks or regen them accordingly.

midora's tongue doesn't have the same property as hungry space since hungry space is appetite energy that follows where midora's tongue passed. midora's tongue is a very strong appendage.

Midora does not even need to touch Doomsday with tongue for hungry space to lock to dooms day. Midora's tongue never touched Ichiryuu. Ichiryuu just came into contact with a path that Midora's tongue had been in previously. That is what triggered hungry space.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog said:
@kyrees said:

Midora does not even need to touch Doomsday with tongue for hungry space to lock to dooms day. Midora's tongue never touched Ichiryuu. Ichiryuu just came into contact with a path that Midora's tongue had been in previously. That is what triggered hungry space.

He evolves faster and gets better so you need to read up

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

@laog: except hungry space passed where midora's tongue passed before as stated by midora. it wouldn't be logical that hungry space can create new path without the help of his tongue.

in this scenario, hungry space doesn't have a path to pass and midora would need his tongue to form such paths. it's also assuming that doomsday would not evolve around it but given his H/P performance, he's more than capable of doing that.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees said:

@laog: except hungry space passed where midora's tongue passed before as stated by midora. it wouldn't be logical that hungry space can create new path without the help of his tongue.

in this scenario, hungry space doesn't have a path to pass and midora would need his tongue to form such paths. it's also assuming that doomsday would not evolve around it but given his H/P performance, he's more than capable of doing that.

I think you misunderstood me. I never stated that hungry space can create new path without the help of his tongue. Ichiryuu came into contact with a path that Midora's tongue previously created, at it had eaten air to create that path. So all of that air that his tongue came into contact was eaten and replaced with appetite energy paths.

No Caption Provided

Can you give me a time frame as to how fast he would evolve after coming into contact with hungry space in order to counter act it? 10 secs? 1 min? 5 min?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog: as far as i remember with H/P doomsday, it's definitely on the seconds.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GOD_ENEL

Ok then doomsday would most likely win unless Midora would really want to eat him fast.

What about the Death of Superman Doomsday?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog: midora has no way to eat doomsday that fast and that's assuming he can damage him in the first place. H/P doomsday took attacks that are far stronger than what hungry space can do.

as for death of superman doomsday, don't remmber it.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees said:

@laog: midora has no way to eat doomsday that fast and that's assuming he can damage him in the first place. H/P doomsday took attacks that are far stronger than what hungry space can do.

as for death of superman doomsday, don't remmber it.

Well hungry space is the type of attack/hax that negates durability, the only way to counter it is to regen faster than it can consume you as atoms are completely erased from existence (not broken down into sub atomic particles).

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kyrees

@laog: you are using a no limits fallacy. just because it's shown to destroy highly evolved human cells would it mean that it would also destroy modified kryptonian cells. would it also mean that midora can eat wolverine or galactus ? there's a limit for that. despite what the scans says, it doesn't take account beings that are way too powerful on toriko standards.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GOD_ENEL
@kyrees said:

@laog: you are using a no limits fallacy. just because it's shown to destroy highly evolved human cells would it mean that it would also destroy modified kryptonian cells. would it also mean that midora can eat wolverine or galactus ? there's a limit for that. despite what the scans says, it doesn't take account beings that are way too powerful on toriko standards.

It is not a no limits fallacy, as per the scan the cells are not being destroyed but atoms are being erased from existence rendering the area void. Why would the author specify atom if that was not the case.

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kyrees

@laog: authors always exaggerate on what they say and it's evident over the years with marvel and dc, one example would be odin's omnipotence yet he's defeated by someone stronger. we cannot always depend on what the author says in the battle forums or it ends up being a no limits fallacy arguments. we need supporting evidence for it and as far as toriko has been published, hungry space hasn't taken on beings equal to doomsday or superman.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@laog: authors always exaggerate on what they say and it's evident over the years with marvel and dc, one example would be odin's omnipotence yet he's defeated by someone stronger. we cannot always depend on what the author says in the battle forums or it ends up being a no limits fallacy arguments. we need supporting evidence for it and as far as toriko has been published, hungry space hasn't taken on beings equal to doomsday or superman.

This right here

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

You can't compare Marvel/DC where you have hundreds of authors writing on the same character therefore creating inconsistencies with a single Manga author. The author of Toriko has been very consistent with providing specific consistent values for feats and environment unlike Toriyama with DB (roshi moonbust, Goku 40 tons, 6 hrs to travel snake way, no greater feat than planet busting etc.). For e.g. when a certain character in Toriko used electricity the author explicitly stated his attack speed, mach 30000 instead of leaving fans guessing.

Had the author just stated "It gobbles up everything. So that area, that's been eliminated has no minorities or no majorities" instead of ""It gobbles up everything (atom). So that area, that's been eliminated has no minorities or no majorities" I would agree with you as I would have been speculating that Midora erased the atoms.

In both cases Midora is speaking the exact same words but the author added (atom) to convey what he intends for it to mean.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kyrees

@laog: i'm not talking about consistency, i'm talking about supporting evidences that would help an author statement and as far as toriko has been published, there's no version of a kryptonian or anything similar to that there. all the beings there are highly evolved humans, not even remotely similar to a normal kryptonian like kal or to a modified kryptonian like doomsday. do we assume the same rules for them ? if we do, then it could be argued that same rules can be applied on higher beings and that leads to NLFs.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees: What does NLF stand for?

The thing is that hungry space has been shown to erase air and land which are not composed of cells but atoms or molecules. So that thing about cells can't be argued, if it is made of atoms or molecules it will be erased. Unless that character has specifically shown to resist atoms from being erased you can argue that or you can argue that hungry space can't go through an energy shields, things like that are perfectly fine.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@laog: NLF = no limits fallacy

air and land are not even comparable to kryptonian dna, much less modified kryptonian ones. we need more substantial proofs like hungry space eating up something extremely tough. with what you are reasoning right now, midora can fight off the likes of galactus because of the atom statement of the author.

you see the argument you are going here ? all you have at this point is an author statement, it doesn't have the necessary evidence to back it up especially in the battle forums where the rules of different universes will get merged for battle purposes. you certainly are assuming too much of it for H/P doomsday to be affected by it.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees said:

@laog: NLF = no limits fallacy

air and land are not even comparable to kryptonian dna, much less modified kryptonian ones. we need more substantial proofs like hungry space eating up something extremely tough. with what you are reasoning right now, midora can fight off the likes of galactus because of the atom statement of the author.

you see the argument you are going here ? all you have at this point is an author statement, it doesn't have the necessary evidence to back it up especially in the battle forums where the rules of different universes will get merged for battle purposes.

Well Galactus has resisted atomic erasing attacks of a far higher caliber. I don't recall that version of Doomsday resisting such type of an attack. If Doomsday has then Doomsday wins. I would appreciate a scan.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@laog: he resisted omega beams and heat vision in H/P. he was killed off by radiant in a flashback but his body wasn't vaporized.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@kyrees:

Heat vison is not an atomic erasing attack.

Don't Darkseid's omega beams break matter down which is different from erasing atoms? If they erase atoms then Doomsday beats Midora easy.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kyrees

@laog: heat vision has been tagged to destroy molecules before and omega beams are what darkseid chooses them to be but for most part, it vaporizes its targets.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GOD_ENEL
@kyrees said:

@laog: heat vision has been tagged to destroy molecules before and omega beams are what darkseid chooses them to be but for most part, it vaporizes its targets.

Well destroying molecules is different from erasing atoms. When I pass electricity through water, H2O molecules are being destroyed.

Regarding the Omega effect I know it vaporizes the target if Darkseid wants it to, but I don't recall how exactly it vaporizes it. I just remember reading that it was breaking matter down in one of DC's reference guides a long time ago. Now that can mean a number of things.

This is what I got from the wiki "Omega Beams are powerful bio-electric energy beams that can track and disintegrate a selected target." It does not state how exactly a target is disintegrated.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kyrees

@laog: for all intents and purposes, omega beams are more than capable of vaporising anyone. not that it would greatly matter here since doomsday has tanked that and far worse, the only thing that vaporised him is sending him to the end of time or entropy itself as far as i remember. now do we assume that midora's hungry space would be capable of that despite having zero supporting evidences in it in the manga ?

i will repeat, we need supporting evidences for it, not an author statement alone that can easily be disproven by anyone who has better knowledge than me on doomsday or midora

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Okay you convinced me thanks.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Na madora has got this. Minority world + hunger space ftw

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. This is kinda tough, but I'd lean towards Midora, especially since he has Minority World.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarkRaiden

Doomsday easily.

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday 2 fast 2 strong and can adapt to anything

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Midora

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epic bump. Gourmet cells are alien DNA. Doomsday gets rekt.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KHAOSeater

I'm going with Midora. Hungry tongue bypasses durability with outright atomic level destruction/consumption, he's faster than Doomsday from what I've seen, has pretty good regeneration, is a casual large planet buster, has his own adaptive ability that's easily on par with Doomsday's, deployable luck/probability/miracle manipulation and he has minority world, which if it doesn't outright erase Doomsday like it would have done to Joa had she not possessed gourmet luck will still be a major factor. Even if it didn't, couldn't minority world make Doomsday adaptation ability the minority and cancel it out?

joshuan233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: i just read everything..how the fuck is doomsday faster than midora?midora got attacked at 0.1 seconds..he countered it with time to counter that attack..doomsday is not that fast..so you are right midora wins regardless..

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. Even if it didn't, couldn't minority world make Doomsday adaptation ability the minority and cancel it out?

Probably

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshuan233:

Read it again, fam. I said "he (as in Midora) is faster than Doomsday from what I've seen".

joshuan233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: i know im agreeing with you.i was saying that to other guys..someone said doomsday was faster..which is bullshit..hes not even faster than superman

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KHAOSeater
Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minority World seems like the perfect counter to Doomsday's adaptability, Midora should win.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater:

Sorry. Thought you were saying i said that. Either way, nothing I've seen from Doomsday supports being faster than Midora. Even Superman didn't have a lot of MFTL combat feats, unless he's balls to the walls bloodlusted. Midora on the other hand, despite mostly being a stationary fighter has a number of really good combat speed feats.

Crash_Theories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Crash_Theories

If you like stuff like this check out my Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs8z-4md22Rv_yvKR_TGazA