#3 Posted by death4bunnies (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
#4 Posted by deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa (2099 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by nightgate (1568 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ByondEon (2930 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone on team solo

#7 Posted by geekryan (6160 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, Wolverine, and Storm are pretty useless here.

QS is a stalemate.

Xavier, Magneto, and Jean can solo.

#8 Posted by AllHellKingDox (535 posts) - - Show Bio

How can magneto solo how can jean solo? Xavier definitely can't solo doomsday is essentially a zombie with no mind to rape.

#9 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets destroyed by telepathy

#10 Posted by AllHellKingDox (535 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday bodies the team except quicksilver. No earthly metals can hurt krpytonians and dd took a nuke to the face with 0 damage meaning nothing earthly can hurt him = Dead magneto.

#11 Posted by MethoKi (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how they attack his mind when he didn't have much of one.

Mags should just take him out to space.

#12 Posted by MattyBoi (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan said:

Cyclops, Wolverine, and Storm are pretty useless here.

QS is a stalemate.

Xavier, Magneto, and Jean can solo.

This

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#13 Posted by EternalDarkFury (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men slaughter.

#14 Edited by Bearderby (1595 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

apocalypse magneto and bald xavier makes this easier, the battle could end in a blink of an eye, without wasting time

doomsday does have a mind, he would be static if he doesn't have

#15 Posted by APEX_pretador (21481 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto goes for the head.

#16 Posted by Contingency (8827 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by NWName (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Which wouldn't work. At all. Magneto has never thrown metals at speed required to penetrate Doomsday's skin who took a close range nuke. Mags has insane area of effect but the intensity of the magnetic fields he makes is not that impressive.

#18 Edited by death4bunnies (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@apex_pretador: Which wouldn't work. At all. Magneto has never thrown metals at speed required to penetrate Doomsday's skin who took a close range nuke. Mags has insane area of effect but the intensity of the magnetic fields he makes is not that impressive.

Op clearly says Pre Nuke and No Adapting

I think this is enough.

Loading Video...

#19 Posted by Noah_Grayson (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox team stomps

#20 Posted by Contingency (8827 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

Op clearly says Pre Nuke and No Adapting

I think this is enough.

Loading Video...

Worst case scenario Magneto uses Fox Wolverine as a hovering disc blade to kill Doomsday (even if Doomsday kills Wolverine)

#21 Posted by NWName (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

@contingency: @death4bunnies: Pre Nuke doomsday tanked the nuke. He wasn’t “post nuke doomsday” when the nuke hit him. Fox adamantium can’t cut Doomsday either. They don’t have a way to kill him.

And he can’t kill anyone either as long as QS protects everyone. Stalemate.

#22 Edited by Contingency (8827 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#23 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1897 posts) - - Show Bio

@contingency: @death4bunnies: Pre Nuke doomsday tanked the nuke. He wasn’t “post nuke doomsday” when the nuke hit him. Fox adamantium can’t cut Doomsday either. They don’t have a way to kill him.

This

#24 Posted by APEX_pretador (21481 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Doomsday's best piercing durability feat is 30 mm bullets. Logan's claws can surpass that even in hands of human level Logan. Now what happens when it's pushed by million+ tonner magneto?

#25 Posted by Contingency (8827 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#26 Posted by MrTrey (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto + Jean can probably just lift him into outer space with QS protecting them.

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Doomsday's best piercing durability feat is 30 mm bullets. Logan's claws can surpass that even in hands of human level Logan. Now what happens when it's pushed by million+ tonner magneto?

The 100's of thousands of tons of pressure per square millimeter over his body he got from the nuke didn't do shit to him, Logan's claws haven't demonstrated anywhere near the magnitude of pressure necessary to cut him.

#27 Edited by death4bunnies (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

You dont think Doomsdays adaption abilities helped him with the Nuke?

As in if adaption was off you think Doomsday would of handled the Nuke just fine?

Thats a fair thought I suppose, but thats not the way I see it.

I offer the following evidence in support of my theory that without adaption DD wouldnt of survived the Nuke.

Evidence 1: The way DD fell from the sky after the Nuke made it seem like he wasnt in control of his descent. We know he has some level of flight(kinda hovers) and he didnt take control of his fall at all.

No Caption Provided

This is DD Falling from space, the next pic is him hitting the ground.

No Caption Provided

--------------

Evidence 2: The next time we see DD(after a minute) he is ripping off a layer of skin. He is in full adaption mode. This seems to suggest that DD's skin did not infact survive the Nuke.

No Caption Provided

I kinda feel like this was a classic Doomsday death, where his odd adaption powers effectively bring him back to life, or off the edge off death, with upgrades.

So I guess Ill posit this question again; do you think pre nuke Doomsday without adaption could of survived the Nuke??

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#28 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1897 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

You dont think Doomsdays adaption abilities helped him with the Nuke?

As in if adaption was off you think Doomsday would of handled the Nuke just fine?

Thats a fair thought I suppose, but thats not the way I see it.

I offer the following evidence in support of my theory that without adaption DD wouldnt of survived the Nuke.

Evidence 1: The way DD fell from the sky after the Nuke made it seem like he wasnt in control of his descent. We know he has some level of flight(kinda hovers) and he didnt take control of his fall at all.

No Caption Provided

This is DD Falling from space, the next pic is him hitting the ground.

No Caption Provided

--------------

Evidence 2: The next time we see DD(after a minute) he is ripping off a layer of skin. He is in full adaption mode. This seems to suggest that DD's skin did not infact survive the Nuke.

No Caption Provided

I kinda feel like this was a classic Doomsday death, where his odd adaption powers effectively bring him back to life, or off the edge off death, with upgrades.

So I guess Ill posit this question again; do you think pre nuke Doomsday without adaption could of survived the Nuke??

That is a really good analysis. I can see both sides, however I am going to stick with my first analysis of DD suriving the nuke and then adapting afterward.

#29 Posted by mrmonster (17091 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants

#30 Posted by NWName (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: @mrtrey: Magneto is a million tonner only in total output over a large area. If he could apply millions of tons of force to a single piece of metal he could just throw light speed city busting projectiles. He can’t push a metal through DD.

100000 ton/mm^2 is top high. Around 600-1000 tons per mm^2 is a better number. Still way above fox adamantium.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf823e3012e8
#31 Posted by deactivated-5cf823e3012e8 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto launches him into space while Jean and Xavier shut down his mind. If that doesn't work, then Quicksilver protects everyone while Magneto launches him into space. Team wins via BFR

#32 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto uses Logan as weapon to tear him apart

#33 Posted by Eobard21 (6428 posts) - - Show Bio

Team