Doomsday (DCEU) vs Dark Phoenix (Fox X-Men: Dark Phoenix)

• 83 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5db21919758bc
deactivated-5db21919758bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Doomsday can't hurt phoenix.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What's with these stupid Doomsday threads?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c
deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a stupid thread.

Doomsday one shots of course.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a stupid thread.

Doomsday one shots of course.

Care to do a Challenge-A-Viner to defend that position?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Energy beings(like Ego and Fox Phoenix) should be restricted to the form of their avatar with limited regen when put against beings who cannot affect the non-caporal.

------

DD literally cannot touch the Phoenix anymore than he can touch Casper.

Because she's non-caporal, she just made of energy.

-----

Phoenix has the damage output and the mind hax to make this a a spite mismatch.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I know this is not comics, but i would really appreciate it, if you could enlighten me.

- Please, did jean ever became a Energy being in the Comics???

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@death4bunnies: I know this is not comics, but i would really appreciate it, if you could enlighten me.

- Please, did jean ever became a Energy being in the Comics???

I think so; this scan say it hurts like being struck by "real claws" suggesting that the Phoenix manifestation is incaporal, but im not sure if jeans body was somewhere else,,, I seem to remember this happening before tho, like right before the phenix was broken by stark in the Phoenix buster armor.. I also think it happened a bunch of other times, but im on mobile.

(Fox jean seems to have merged into a energy being for sure tho, like she exploded her own body into a fire bird at the end, and still seemed to be narrating.)

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Germangod1

DCEU Superman and DCEu Doomsday solos all fiction and verses including CW Anti-Monitor, Doom Patrols ( or even CW/Arrowverse's ) Mr Nobody, MCU Dormammu together joint

tanhausergate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean disintegrates him, tosses him into space, or TPs him into a coma

There's nothing he can do to win this

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

this scan say it hurts like being struck by "real claws"

- That was the phoenix force itself, not jean.

- Storm was holding jean with her hands.

the phenix was broken by stark in the Phoenix buster armor..

- Yeah, that was the phoenix force itself.

I also think it happened a bunch of other times

- it happened a bunch of other times, i think thor and some other people like that, but that was still the phoenix force itself.

like she exploded her own body into a fire bird at the end

- Even tho we saw the fire bird flying at the end, they didn't show when she exploded her own body into a fire bird.

but im not sure if jeans body was somewhere else

- I think jean body is still somehow incontact with the PF, somehow combined with the PF, but jean body is not pure Energy, meaning you can still hurt her physical body even if she's combined with PF, but am not sure tho.

- Because if jean actually merged with the PF and became pure Energy with the PF, it means that is the end of FOX jean, she can't turn back into a physical being, they won't even use her anymore in Fox movies, she won't be able to talk with the X-men team anymore, she won't even be able to join X-men team back.

- if they will still use her in Fox movies, please how will she turn back into a physical being???

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By death4bunnies

@olubummo:

I think she did become pure energy, you can kinda see her features in the Phoenix and you can watch her body explode away in real time. I just rewatched and I think it’s clear through intent and visually that Jean is now the fire bird....you can see her pure energy form right before the final explosion.

——

Actually I think she can resume her human like form, we saw this jean in the future back chilling at the x mansion at the end of days of future past.... cannon future to dark Phoenix.

——-

How she achieved this I believe is through reality warping, if you rewatch when the alien explains the Phoenix to jean she says the Phoenix can both destroy and remake planets....making a body doesn’t seem outside her powerset.

———

———

I guess the best evidence for this is the size of the explosion itself at the end of dark Phoenix....jeans body didn’t seem to withstand the explosion at all, it would be odd if it could.

Also when she was stabbed her innards looked like energy to me.

———

———

I concede the points as to the comics, I could kinda remember it happening, but I was unsure when or how or what context.

———-

I still think fox jean grey full Phoenix is a energy being, and I think these battles should be split into full Phoenix (firebird) and what I call ‘the avatar of the Phoenix (jeans body).....

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 PyroFN  Online

@olubummo: Actually, the scan that the poster mentioned was entirely Jean. The Phoenix didn’t possess her until New X-Men, which happened after that era the scan took place.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 PyroFN  Online

@olubummo:

I think she did become pure energy, you can kinda see her features in the Phoenix and you can watch her body explode away in real time. I just rewatched and I think it’s clear through intent and visually that Jean is now the fire bird....you can see her pure energy form right before the final explosion.

——

Actually I think she can resume her human like form, we saw this jean in the future back chilling at the x mansion at the end of days of future past.... cannon future to dark Phoenix.

——-

How she achieved this I believe is through reality warping, if you rewatch when the alien explains the Phoenix to jean she says the Phoenix can both destroy and remake planets....making a body doesn’t seem outside her powerset.

———

———

I guess the best evidence for this is the size of the explosion itself at the end of dark Phoenix....jeans body didn’t seem to withstand the explosion at all, it would be odd if it could.

Also when she was stabbed her innards looked like energy to me.

———

———

I concede the points as to the comics, I could kinda remember it happening, but I was unsure when or how or what context.

———-

I still think fox jean grey full Phoenix is a energy being, and I think these battles should be split into full Phoenix (firebird) and what I call ‘the avatar of the Phoenix (jeans body).....

Outside of Astral Forms, there is only one case where Jean without Phoenix was an energy being. She was killed and possessed by a Poison, but some small part of her held on. She used her power to absorb psychic energy into her and destroyed the poison body before remaking the leftover genetic material into a new body completely. The scans are in spoilers below.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Phoenix on the otherhand can create entirely physical bodies from nothing and turn physical bodies into energy. That’s what comes with the whole being a cosmic entity and all. See spoilers below for scans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Olubummo

@death4bunnies:

- Yeah, i just rewatched it also, you are right!!!

- Resume her human like form???

- i don't think so, her body exploded.

How she achieved this I believe is through reality warping, if you rewatch when the alien explains the Phoenix to jean she says the Phoenix can both destroy and remake planets

- Yeah, i know PF can revive a planet.

....making a body doesn’t seem outside her powerset.

- i don't think so, for you to make a body, there have to be something left, like a piece or something, but her body exploded.

- if her body was still incontact, am sure she can resurrect herself like she did, when she got stabbed, so i don't think so......

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

I seeeeee, thanks for the enlightenment!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5db2186c976f3
deactivated-5db2186c976f3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onlyoneempereor: I am mocking Spiderfan130666 and his retardness toward DCEU Superman with Black Hole lvl durability, mtfl+ speed, can bust planet of he wants too even holding back and likely more. Even S11 Smallville Superman would be scared of him

OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onlyoneempereor: I am mocking Spiderfan130666 and his retardness toward DCEU Superman with Black Hole lvl durability, mtfl+ speed, can bust planet of he wants too even holding back and likely more. Even S11 Smallville Superman would be scared of him

Axel thunder xD

Avatar image for deactivated-5db2186c976f3
deactivated-5db2186c976f3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuwytri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey curbs.

Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean stomp.

PastorJarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix can't die.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean disintegrates him, sends him into space worth telekinesis, TPs him etc

She’s vastly more powerful

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday and it’s not close

i found you you poopface

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

Jean stomps, DD is slower and she has the ability to one shot via raw power(Phoenix destroyed a planet) or TP.

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this has to be locked

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: that scan isn’t Phoenix Jean, that’s just her telepathy manifesting itself as a Phoenix raptor

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey would win, this is a bad match-up for Doomsday.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: that scan isn’t Phoenix Jean, that’s just her telepathy manifesting itself as a Phoenix raptor

Ya I think someone corrected me also.

Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing Doomsday can do to win here. We see via a flashback the Phoenix force is capable of destroying a planet, meanwhile, Jean in just a spurt of her power can vaporize a City buster like Apocalypse, casually overpower Planetary Magneto, recover from being impaled, and casually disintegrate beings. Jean is beyond Doomsday and can either TP him, disintegrate him, or hurl him into space