terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By terry2012

@leonardsnart said:

@terry2012: doomsday isn't one shoting Kruse and there are a lot of people he'll be dealing with here, Kurse will definitely get the chance to use it

No one said he was so why are you beginning that up? And I know he dealing with other here? Not if Kurse fight Doomsday first and tries to brawl it out. Doomsday is not going to sit there and let him use it, plus Doomsday is too fast for Kurse. Kurse is the only threat here due to his Blackhole grenades, and Thanos with the infinity stones.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@terry2012: The team will dogpile Doomsday, he won't have to "let him" use it cause there's so many other opponents he's dealing with here and he's a mindless beast he's not going to use tactics and strategy, Kurse gets punched once then while the rest of the team try dogpilling doomsday he uses the grenade, simple

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: The team will dogpile Doomsday, he won't have to "let him" use it cause there's so many other opponents he's dealing with here and he's a mindless beast he's not going to use tactics and strategy, Kurse gets punched once then while the rest of the team try dogpiling doomsday he uses the grenade, simple

That dogpile move is a bad idea because of Doomsday emp move will knock all of the opponents off Doomsday is facing here, so Kurse gets punch more than once. So it is not as simple as you make it seem.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: what emp move? He only released that after being in explosions so like I said, this is really simple

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Elf grenades

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By terry2012

@leonardsnart said:

@terry2012: what emp move? He only released that after being in explosions so like I said, this is really simple

It was not always after an explosion so no, it is not really simple.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: and before saying it wasn't, why don't you just save both our time and show or tell me when he released an aoe without being in an explosion

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@leonardsnart said:

It was not also after an explosion so no, it is not really simple.

Erm...

A 400 kt nuke. A crash from orbit. And a bullrush from space by Superman into that silo.

That's a city-level explosion, with an re-entry level impact that destroys meteors, the blunt force blow that likely hurt DD the most, and the multiple explosions after.

The whole idea is that DD adapted to the nuke. He adapted during that EMP move you are talking about.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By terry2012

@leonardsnart said:

@terry2012: and before saying it wasn't, why don't you just save both our time and show or tell me when he released an aoe without being in an explosion

You seem to forget when Wonder Woman cut his arm off and it happened there. Was that an explosion? You don't believe me?

Loading Video...

3:45

Loading Video...

1:06 Then it happened again when Superman stabs with the kryptonite spear. So not always with an explosion.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@leonardsnart said:

Erm...

A 400 kt nuke. A crash from orbit. And a bullrush from space by Superman into that silo.

That's a city-level explosion, with a re-entry level impact that destroys meteors, the blunt force blow that likely hurt DD the most, and the multiple explosions after.

The whole idea is that DD adapted to the nuke. He adapted during that EMP move you are talking about.

I know all of that. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about Doomsday can do that emp move without an explosion which I prove in the comment above. Doomsday was evolving as the fight was going on because he was adopting. Their point was that Doomsday can only do that after an explosion which is not true. Doomsday does it every time he has to adapt, like Wonder Woman sword that cuts atoms, he adapted to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@leonardsnart said:

Erm...

That's a city-level explosion, with a re-entry level impact that destroys meteors, the blunt force blow that likely hurt DD the most, and the multiple explosions after.

I know all of that. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about Doomsday can do that emp move without an explosion which I prove in the comment above. Doomsday was evolving as the fight was going on because he was adopting. Their point was that Doomsday can only do that after an explosion which is not true. Doomsday does it every time he has to adapt, like Wonder Woman sword that cuts atoms, he adapted to it.

He used heat vision when his arm got chopped off. I have a different interpretation of DD's energy abilities, but I'd like you to look at post 49 in this thread, because it has all my proofs in it.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: that wasn't an aoe explosion and it won't knock the combatants back, the only ones that will give them some sort of trouble are the ones he released after being caught in explosions

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now doomsday adapted to WWs sword?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@leonardsnart said:

Erm...

He used heat vision when his arm got chopped off. I have a different interpretation of DD's energy abilities, but I'd like you to look at post 49 in this thread because it has all my proofs in it.

He used heat vision after that because he was about to do it.

@terry2012: that wasn't an AoE explosion and it won't knock the combatants back, the only ones that will give them some sort of trouble are the ones he released after being caught in explosions

You ask me to prove it and I did, now you are you saying that it wasn't emp? I showed you that he can do it without an explosion and it will knock the combatants back, and Thor is most likely to cause it if you need an explosion for it to work if you prefer it that way. I mean Marvel Heavy hitter does something to pierce Doomsday right?

Now doomsday adapted to WWs sword?

Showed me where she was able to hurt him with the sword after that?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: you showed me DD releasing some electricity that did nothing close to what his aoe's did when he was caught in an explpsion and those are the only ones that will be a slight bother to this team and where is Thor in this thread?

Diana didn't use the sword against DD after that, stop making stuff up

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: you showed me DD releasing some electricity that did nothing close to what his aoe's did when he was caught in an explosion and those are the only ones that will be a slight bother to this team and where is Thor in this thread?

Diana didn't use the sword against DD after that, stop making stuff up

The second video showed you that with Aoe when Superman stabs Doomsday it did not just show you some electricity as you claim.

Show me where I am making stuff up? And of course, Diana doesn't use the sword against Doomsday after that because it became useless. Her sword could not kill Doomsday. Since you don't like he adapted to her sword, let's just say he is immune to it. The one that is making stuff is you when you claim Doomsday can only do the emp after an explosion which again is not true, you have not provided any proof that that is the only way Doomsday can use it that way.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By LeonardSnart

@terry2012: I don't know where to start with you, too much reaching

But let's go, whenever doomsday was hit with consussive force he didn't release any energy, these are brutes so he will get hit with concussive force only

And that electricity show Doomsday released didn't blow anyone back when he got pierced with kryptonite, not even a weakened superman who couldn't even fly properly

What evidence do you have that her sword became useless?

How will all this stop Kurse from using his grenade? Lets apply your head cannon here and let's say doomsday releases an aoe out of the blue, what will stop kurse from hitting him with the grenade afterwards when Doomsday attacks the other opponents?

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The black hole grenades would take him out, but I don't think the team can beat DD otherwise

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laurus said:

A weaker Thanos with little/no skill? Hulk and Kurse solo. No way in hell is DD putting all of these down.

Kurse has 0 chance of soloing, does not have anywhere near the feats required to. Unless you think kurse can body superman and diana at the same time.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: I don't know where to start with you, too much reaching

But let's go, whenever doomsday was hit with consussive force he didn't release any energy, these are brutes so he will get hit with concussive force only

And that electricity show Doomsday released didn't blow anyone back when he got pierced with kryptonite, not even a weakened Superman who couldn't even fly properly

What evidence do you have that her sword became useless?

How will all this stop Kurse from using his grenade? Let us apply your head cannon here and let's say doomsday releases an aoe out of the blue, what will stop Kurse from hitting him with the grenade afterwards when Doomsday attacks the other opponents?

I could say the same about you, and now I am reaching? Laughing out loud.

It didn't blow anybody back because no one was near Doomsday except Superman and Superman was pierce by Doomsday spike so he could not be knockback, plus Superman held on to Doomsday to push the kryptonite spear in more to killed Doomsday. Now, who reaching?

The fact that she didn't use it anymore. Or how about when she did cut him he healed back or grew something else.

You made the claim they will dogpile Doomsday for Kurse to use the grenades. And I said Doomsday will emp them knocking them off him. That will stop them from using the grenades for some time. Now it is headcanon laughing out loud? You assume Doomsday will attack the other opponents instead of Kurse first

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: so we're just ignoring the part where doomsday won't release an aoe because he'll be getting hit with concussive force?

Why wouldn't the team hold on to doomsday to not get blown back?

This isn't evidence that he became immune to the sword

Doomsday wont emp when getting hit by concussive force, you assume Doomsday will attack Kurse first out of 5 opponents, that's a 1 in 5 chance

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: so we're just ignoring the part where doomsday won't release an aoe because he'll be getting hit with concussive force?

Why wouldn't the team hold on to doomsday to not get blown back?

This isn't evidence that he became immune to the sword

Doomsday wont emp when getting hit by concussive force, you assume Doomsday will attack Kurse first out of 5 opponents, that's a 1 in 5 chance

Where did I ignore that?

What? Where did I say anything like that?

Yes, it is. She chose not to use it again because of that fact.

That 1 in 5 chance is enough because Doomsday does not think.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: DD isn't releasing an aoe to knock the team back since he'll be receiving concussive force which means Kurse will have the chance to throw the grenade, which he still would have been able to do after the aoe

You said the emp will knock the team back then said superman didn't get knocked back because he held on, the team can do the same if there was an emp to speak of, which there won't be

She didn't get the chance to, how would have Diana known that DD had become immune to her sword?

What does Doomsday not thinking have to do with this? There's a 1 in 5 chance Doomsday will attack Kurse, he'll attack the first person that gets his attention which will probably be the big wolf towering over everyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@leonardsnart said:

Erm...

He used heat vision when his arm got chopped off. I have a different interpretation of DD's energy abilities, but I'd like you to look at post 49 in this thread because it has all my proofs in it.

But he didn't do it. He glowed and then blasted her away.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: DD isn't releasing an aoe to knock the team back since he'll be receiving concussive force which means Kurse will have the chance to throw the grenade, which he still would have been able to do after the aoe

You said the emp will knock the team back then said superman didn't get knocked back because he held on, the team can do the same if there was an emp to speak of, which there won't be

She didn't get the chance to, how would have Diana known that DD had become immune to her sword?

What does Doomsday not thinking have to do with this? There's a 1 in 5 chance Doomsday will attack Kurse, he'll attack the first person that gets his attention which will probably be the big wolf towering over everyone

I said Superman held on because he held on Doomsday spike, the team does not have that choice here Otherwise, Superman would have been knockback.

What do you mean she did not get the chance to? She chose to use her lasso whip instead of her sword again. She had every chance to use the sword again but chose to use her other weapon. That still does not change the fact wonder woman sword cannot kill Doomsday. So in a sense, he is immune to it in some ways.

The fact that he might attack Kurse first instead of the others that are here like you suggested. Kurse might the first person that gets Doomsday attention.

@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@rajjar said:
@terry2012 said:
@leonardsnart said:

Erm...

But he didn't do it. He glowed and then blasted her away.

That does not take away that he still can do it without an explosion which still proves my point.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By LeonardSnart

@terry2012: glad to see we got the emp claim out of the way due to the team hitting with concussive force

You didn't answer the question, how would Diana know that DD is immune to the sword that just cut him?

So you're holding on the 1 in 5 chance? What happens when Doomsday punches kurse away and then the others attack him, giving kurse the chance to throw the grenade?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm debating with someone claiming DD evolved and became immune to Diana's sword...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: glad to see we got the emp claim out of the way due to the team hitting with concussive force

You didn't answer the question, how would Diana know that DD is immune to the sword that just cut him?

So you're holding on the 1 in 5 chance? What happens when Doomsday punches kurse away and then the others attack him, giving kurse the chance to throw the grenade?

I did answer the question, it was when he grew the spiked arm in place of his arm cut off. She chose not to use it again.

I'm debating with someone claiming DD evolved and became immune to Diana's sword...

You never prove that he is not immune to her sword.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart said:

You never prove that he is not immune to her sword.

That's not how the burden of proof works - he has more evidence, and this isn't Hunter/Prey Doomsday to just adapt to whatever hurts him.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning Doomsday

Cull probably dies within the opening seconds of the fight, and Destroyer just seems useless

Kurse and Fenris aren’t enough

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is insanely strong. None of the brutes can output more damage than a nuclear bomb in a short amount of time, the time it would take to sufficiently undermine DD's adaptation factor.

They all get stomp.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

Doomsday is insanely strong. None of the brutes can output more damage than a nuclear bomb in a short amount of time, the time it would take to sufficiently undermine DD's adaptation factor.

They all get stomp.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday slaughters. They can not put him down

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team slaughters.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman Yeap. Keep in mind they used the biggest nuke the U.S had is a B83 bomb and that has a yield of 1.2 Megatons of TNT:

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest only the reality gem would work on Doomsday but they don't have that here lol.:

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By JackKira89

@DammeFavour Does everyone forget that it took awhile for Diana to cut doomsday.....we see her slash at him multiple times and she used a downward slash attack to add the force of the strike to cleave down. I say that for we see her cut at Doomsday calf prior and more.:

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kills me is @Dammefavor just posted that Thor isnt bullet proof despite tanking nuke level Sokovia and Forge energy explosions, Then within minutes says Doomsday is piercing proof coz he tanked a nuke.

The double standards DCEU trolls have is amazing

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: maybe because doomsday actually has feats against piercing attacks and wasn't cut up by shards of a 100 ton boulder?

But heh dummy, sokovia is definitely nuke level, it lacked just about every aspect of one, wasn't hot enough to melt Tony who was also caught up in the explosion or actually disintegrate the landmass to nothing. Plus the fact that you choose to ignore the massive pile of rocks that stood between Thor, Tony and the explosion.

Forge explosion, have you quantified it yet plus not an explosion, plus it was just heat resistance, a nuke isn't just heat.

Yes your double standard is always amusing

Plus why the need to lie about me just posting when I didn't? What exactly does your claim have on this discussion? You know that's called trolling right?

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday tanks through everyone's attacks and proceeds to slaughter them.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

They all get stomp.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. Hulk and Kurse solo.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers