Doomguy (DOOM series) vs T-X (Terminator 3)

• 72 results
#1 Edited by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomguy from Doom 1 to DOOM vs the T-X from Terminator 3.

Scenario: Doomguy was sent back in time instead of the T-850 and to protect John Connor at all costs, he has his full arsenal (Minus the BFG).

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
#2 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X stomps

#3 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06: I mean, at the end of the day, it took a huge explosion to take down the T-X.

I dunno why Doomguy would do less well in a H2H fight against the T-X then the T-850 did.

Plus Doomguy is packing some serious firepower.

#4 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: Doomguy would die the fastest in hand to hand. He has no enhanced abilities... he’s just a tough marine with fancy armor. That’s why I love doom. You just get to rip and tear demons, you don’t need to be a super hero.

#5 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06: He's basically a super hero, he's arguably stronger then the T-850, and he's absolutely much faster, so in H2H I don't see how he'd die immediately.

The dude can hop and jump around, can't be hurt from jumping from any height, the dude is pretty much a friggen super-hero.

#6 Edited by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06: He's able to rip demons in half with his bare hands, smash their skulls in while not even in the suit, and more, plus he's able to take hits from giant superhuman forces that should kill him, but don't, and compete with them physically.

#7 Edited by niBBit (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06: What are you smokin? Doomslayer is freaking superhuman. He fights hordes of cybernetic demons from hell and roflstomps them, ripping them apart with his bare hands. Hell send The Titan after the guy and he still won, check out the big skull: http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/The_Titan

Doomslayer takes this fight easily, his plasma weapons should mess the T-X up.

#8 Edited by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@variant06:

Skip to 7:04.

After seeing that, Doomguy is definitely stronger then the T-850.

But can Doomguy put the T-X down in H2H? I think not, the T-X is simply too durable and can't be killed by physical attacks like punches and kicks, as she can just regenerate.

#9 Posted by niBBit (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: Why should he take her H2H? he has his arsenal (minus the BFG) right? his plasma weapons like the Gauss Cannon and his rocket launcher would end her, also the T-X and her regen is not infinite. When damaged enough its starts to malfunction, you can see that in the second movie's extended cut with the T-1000. Being blown to bits over and over would end the T-X. Also what could the T-X do to Doomslayer? guy takes freaking plasma shots, rocket fire and demonic energy to the face and he just lol's and proceeds to murder them.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: just looks like he’s really BA to me. No superpowers. Like I said it’s DOOM! It’s not supposed to make sense. He can’t put it down and that cannon it has can probably one shot him given how vulnerable he is to bullets, plasma, and fire

#11 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: Doomguy would die the fastest in hand to hand. He has no enhanced abilities... he’s just a tough marine with fancy armor. That’s why I love doom. You just get to rip and tear demons, you don’t need to be a super hero.

Your low-balling him here.

Even without the armour Doom Slayer can rip apart thick chains with a bicep curl and smash a possess's soul with little to no effort as well as rip apart Hell Knights with his bare hands prior to Praetor suit upgrades and he's also shown to tank explosions as well as outspeed projectiles from Revenants in the DOOM cinematics.

He's not "just [a] tough marine with fancy armour", he's the helldamned Doom Slayer.

And whilst T-X Can regen from a majority of Doomguy's arsenal I haven't seen anything to suggest that it can survive a consistent barrage of shots from the Gauss cannon.

#12 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@nibbit: Yes but, at the same time, he can only take a few shots from that plasma cannon, as it sent the T-850 absolutely flying and knocked it out for a few minutes.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@apocofist: his weapons have no real attack potency feats but I’m sure they should put her down. But saying Doomguy is superhuman is a misunderstanding of DOOM. Doomguy is a hairy chested tough marine. He does not need stupid powers to rip and tear. That is all

#14 Edited by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06 said:

@apocofist: But saying Doomguy is superhuman is a misunderstanding of DOOM. Doomguy is a hairy chested tough marine. He does not need stupid powers to rip and tear. That is all

How do you know he's hairy-chested? How do you know that the Doom Slayer is even an actual marine? Take note that its a completely different dude from the original Doom games.

And what Im trying to point out is that he's no run of the mill marine-type of character, Doom Slayer is legitmately superhuman human even without the suit, his stats aren't normal at all in fact all the other soldiers and marines in the game are straight up fodderized and possessed by the demons whereas Doom Slayer has canonically never stopped murdering demons at break-neck speed.

He takes no rest, he rips shackles specifically made to contain him by the demons themselves, THAT is straight up superhuman.

#15 Edited by niBBit (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: The T-850 is not the Doomslayer. Lets say that its true that he can take only a few shots, the T-X isn't surviving what the Doomslayer can dish out. The alloy what the T-models are made off can be broken when damaged enough like we saw with the T-1000 and even the T-X with the particle accelerator scene, where even her main cannon was damaged beyond repair (she had her other weapon broken too in the cemetary scene). The only thing that the T-X has going for her is her cannon witch can be destroyed by a rocket launcher. Take that out and the T-X has nothing to take the Doomslayer out.

#16 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@apocofist: I disagree, I think the Doomguy from DOOM is the one from the original games, but thats just me.

I definitely disagree that it's a reboot canonically though.

#17 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
@inside said:

@apocofist: I disagree, I think the Doomguy from DOOM is the one from the original games, but thats just me.

There isn't even anything to confirm this with only vague links and broad similarities.

For starters the Doom Marine was clearly human and Doom 2 confirmed that with his anger at the demons for killing his pet rabbit, Daisey.

Whereas the Doom Slayer has canonically been slaying demons for eons according to the in-game scriptures and he isn't even human. He's a member of the night-sentinals, a tribe of warriors from a completely different dimension that was assimilated into Hell's universe.

I definitely disagree that it's a reboot canonically though.

When its not explicitely the tale of the OG Doom Guys but a reboot in a sense that its moving away to a different but similar protagonist to basically re-tell almost the exact same story with nigh-identical outcomes: e.g. Literal hell on earth.

#18 Edited by AbstractRaze (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomguy has too many resources, he even has immortality and invisibility, alone the plasma gun and the BFG9000 solos.

Doomguy attained superhuman strength through the demonic influence in Hell.

Loading Video...

#19 Posted by SLiMmcl (880 posts) - - Show Bio

MUDAFCKIN DOOMGUY!!! lol

Seriously though i think that DG will win (Original or '16) Because he was a trigger happy person in both incarnations. Since he has a rocket launcher (Something the TX failed to dodge in the movie) He can unload everything (And if its '16 version) He can also use the gauze cannon and The RPG can track the TX

#20 Edited by decaf_wizard (17348 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom Slayer stomps, and his arsenal is to an insane degree better than anything Termie boy is equipped to deal with

#21 Edited by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not superhuman. Even if it shows it he is just a normal hair chested ba marine fighting hell with a shotgun. It is DOOM! Where you rip and tear demons and don’t

need stupid lore or logic. In DOOM there are no powers just the BA marine. It’s oaky that he can’t kill the TX. She is not a demon

#22 Posted by Rxdking (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

?????????????????????

Shut up.

You obviously have zero knowledge on doomguy. He's a knight sentinel empowered by wraiths. Literal satan in his respective universe. He's extremely enhanced and has lived for thousand of years.

#23 Posted by Taskofwar (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom ftw

#24 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not superhuman. Even if it shows it he is just a normal hair chested ba marine fighting hell with a shotgun. It is DOOM! Where you rip and tear demons and don’t

Not superhuman? I literally just showed a canonical feat of him breaking a chain specifically made to restrain him with a bicep curl and Doom Slayer isn't even human, he's a member of the Night Sentinals, a tribe of warriors from a completely different dimension to ours who have been assimilated into hell's universe.

need stupid lore or logic.

Well thats your personal head canon.

In DOOM there are no powers just the BA marine. It’s oaky that he can’t kill the TX. She is not a demon

No powers? Explain the argent energy he basically uses as steroids and TX is not immune to the weaponry nor being ripped apart, she can regen but she can be hurt and effectively put down by heavy firepower such as the gauss canon.

#25 Edited by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@apocofist: it’s not cannon though. Gameplay is not ever cannon. He cannot have superhuman strength if he man. That’s what he is, he is a marine. He’s is a tough mean SOB who eats nails for breakfast. But there is no reason he is superhuman. That just ruins DOOM. The game has such a unique flavor to its gameplay because it has no explanation or reason. Like playing an action hero simulator. You can do anything but it’s not explained why. The only thing the TX got killed by was that reactor explosion. Doomguy does not have that bug his other weapons to fight her. But to say she loses in hand to hand combat so crazy.

#26 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@apocofist: it’s not cannon though. Gameplay is not ever cannon. He cannot have superhuman strength if he man. That’s what he is, he is a marine. He’s is a tough mean SOB who eats nails for breakfast. But there is no reason he is superhuman.

You didn't read my post properly then.

The feat I was referring to was at the game's intro when the Doom Slayer is released from his tomb and he's bare naked there but he still breaks the chain and smashes a possessed's head. This is all a CUTSCENE.

Thats very much superhuman and the game's lore soundbites and various scriptures found throughout it detail the Doom Slayer's origins from the Night Sentinals, again, those guys aren't human they're extra-dimensional beings that have lived in hell for an extremely long time.

But I find it funny that you're quick to point out the difference between canon and gameplay despite the fact that you've stated that lore is stupid in an earlier post.

That just ruins DOOM.

To you at least, the lore has an extremely minimal role within the game so I don't see why you're even complaining about it.

The game has such a unique flavor to its gameplay because it has no explanation or reason.

No explanation or reason? You serious?

Doom has a reason and explanation for everything, you're either just blind or choose to ignore it.

Explanations and reasons are everywhere, the scriptures and even the HUD or Vega and Hayden explain what the weapons do or whats happening in a certain area, thats canon.

Like playing an action hero simulator. You can do anything but it’s not explained why.

Oh its very much explained, infact the lore is suprisingly extensive and detailed all you have to do is search around for scriptures and listen to recordings.

The only thing the TX got killed by was that reactor explosion. Doomguy does not have that bug his other weapons to fight her. But to say she loses in hand to hand combat so crazy.

She got destroyed by a reactor but she clearly isn't immune to lesser damage as shown in her fights with the T-850 who had weaker weaponry than Doomguy.

A gauss cannon or shredding from the plasma rifle or even his uranium bullets can overtax her regen and while Doom Slayer isn't a master at martial arts his speed and power is still enough to overwhelm her and rip her apart. It won't kill but It sure as well will slow her down greatly.

#27 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@apocofist: so how does he not get one hit killed by her blaster, or killed by her in hand to hand? He’s been killed by less, or is shown to be able to.

https://youtu.be/_Ohdz37MW9w

#29 Edited by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep TX stomps. Doomguy is killed by decaying zombie

#30 Edited by Tenguswordsman (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

DS wins.

Strength

Snaps chains WITHOUT ARMOR, while awakened mere seconds ago and crushes the head of the possesed

DS can overpower and hold heavy metal doors

Opens a huge blast door

Smashes through the armor of Hell Guardians, who can endure lava just fine

Kicks a Cyberdemon in the horn hard enough to break it, then smashes the head with the horn and makes it explode

Breaks a metal strucutre with his leg

Should be somewhat comparable to Hell Knights, who can rip heavy metal doors apart

Defeated a scyscraper sized demon with his bare hands

I think this proves that DS is just as strong, if not stronger than T-X.

Speed

Constantly runs 28 MPH without tiring

Can move at blur speed in quick dashes

Does this again

Clearly moves FTE here

This is what happens when he really abuses his speed

Clearly dodges rockets here

Dodges a psychoactive narcotic energy blast from a Cacodemon

Some more dodging stuff here

Basically, DS may be a little lower travel speed wise, but his reaction and combat speed should be superior, which is much more important in a fight than travel speed.

Durability

Tanks an exploding barrel point blank, without taking damage

Does not feel a point blank explosion

Tanks nearby explosions from rockets and explosive barrels

Does so again + a good strength feat

Is not phased by 100+ feet fall

Tanks a hit from a Baron of Hell without much issue. Barons of Hell should be stronger than Hell Knights, who can rip heavy metal doors apart

Does not feel being electrocuted

Based on these feats, DS should be just as durable, if not more so, than T-X.

Arsenal

DS has quite a lot of weapons, and a lot of them can harm and kill T-X.

Even his puny pistol can produce 4 MEGAWATTS per shot.And here it is in action, still proving effective against tough foes.With charged shots you can one-shot possesed or weak demons

His assault rifle fires 0.5 FMJ rounds.And here it is in action.And it has micromissiles that can do this.And you can scope to do extra damage, if you are a pussy

Of course he has his trusty shotgun.It can turn Imps into body parts in one shot.Or launch them 50 feet.It can fire bursts of 3 shots in less than a second.And it can also fire an explsovie shot for a more damaging AOE attack

So can his Super shotgun, which utilizes uranium buckshots for better armor penetration

And from time to time he uses his chainsaw of death!Look at the mess it can do

His chaingun has some pretty insane stuff written about it, including it firing uranium armor-piercing rounds, flying at mach 3.It turns anyone into a blood pool.And if things get real nasty, he can just use the turret mode for more firepower!Or you can use the gatling rotator mode, which not only helps keeping it spinning, but also allows it to utilize incendiary rounds

He wields a plasma gun that fires actual plasmoids.The basic mode is just firing plasmoid balls in rapid succession.It can also release an AOE stun bomb, that, well, shocks the target and stuns it.And this gun can release heated plasma energy in a big AOE radius around itself.

Has a pretty rad automatic rocket launcher.This is how this baby blows.And if the target is speedy enough to dodge rockets, well, they can be homing too.And you can also time the rockets to explode whenever you want

He even got himself a Gauss cannon.The basic shot just gibs you all over the place.The Precision bolt adds a nice touch of AOE to it.And the Siege mode just penetrates you with extra heat and piercing power

And you simply cannot forget the BFG - BIG FUCKING GUN!Here what it does.And here what it REALLY DOES! Just disintigrated a room worth of flesh and metal.

And he also carries frag grenades for good measure.They can paint them red

Oh, and some siphon grenades.They steal life from enemies, give it to Doom Slayer

Around half of the weapons I showed you can reliably damage T-X.

So, I think DS can win this.

#31 Edited by Tenguswordsman (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

And LOL at the troll, who thinks DS has no superhuman powers and gets stomped by a Possesed.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
#32 Posted by HoboSwagginsSidekick (447 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4: actually. Doomguy is augmented with power from the seraphim

#33 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TakenStew22 (5745 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with the DG lowballing?

#35 Posted by Tenguswordsman (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: Honestly, his Physicals are rather unquantifiable and iffy, except for his running speed, but I think his arsenal is still undoubtably good enough to give T-X some major trouble, maybe even getting some wins wth lucky BFG shots.

#36 Edited by Dadpool (614 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Killerwasp (17583 posts) - - Show Bio

@dadpool: no it wouldn’t...

On topic T-X would win

#38 Posted by phillip33 (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

The terminator does not win. Doom slayer killed a skyscraper sized demon that was stated to be the most powerful in hell with his bare hands. That’s way out of T-X’s Paygrade

#39 Posted by SWA2point0 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator t-x wins

#40 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Dadpool (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: Yes it can, do you not know what the BFG does? It cannot regenerate from multiple blast.

#42 Posted by Killerwasp (17583 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside said:

@killerwasp: Why wouldn't it?

Due to the fact that a T-X tanked an rpg round and only took its plasma cannon as the only damage while the rest of it was completely fine

@dadpool said:

@killerwasp: Yes it can, do you not know what the BFG does? It cannot regenerate from multiple blast.

You're assuming such blasts would happen back to back to back, IIRC BFG has somewhat of a charge up, additionally, you made it sound like its gonna one shot the term

#43 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: Thats cool, almost all of Doomguy and Doomslayer's arsenal have more power then an rpg.

It's also arguably stronger then the T-850 that original fought it while OUTSIDE of his suit, let-alone while in it.

Aside from the BFG, a lot of his other weapons are gonna decimate her completely. He has guns that come attached with explosive rounds and mini-missiles on top of auto missile launcher.

#44 Edited by Killerwasp (17583 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside:

Thats cool, almost all of Doomguy and Doomslayer's arsenal have more power then an rpg.

No, no they aren't. However the BFG along with the rocket launcher are. Everything else especially doomguy's gear is not more powerful than rpg. Point being the terminator basically lost a hand to an rpg and it wasn't even fully gone just doesn't function properly. That's my point, the T-X is very durable and has super heated plasma rounds capable of launching a terminator across dozens of meters and damaging its electronics ( doomslayer's electronics would be effected aka HUD and any other stuff to help out ), capable of blowing up a fire truck ( huh kinda like the.... wait for it BFG.... ) and even destroying small buildings. All of which besides the first are far above rpg damage as well

It's also arguably stronger then the T-850 that original fought it while OUTSIDE of his suit, let-alone while in it.

You're welcome to prove it, I'm willing to bet I can find T-850 showings at doomslayer's level especially within the suit

Aside from the BFG, a lot of his other weapons are gonna decimate her completely. He has guns that come attached with explosive rounds and mini-missiles on top of auto missile launcher.

None of those matter at all, what part of it barely damaged her did you fail to grasp? An rpg is more powerful than what you just listed other than missile/rocket launcher and the BFG. You do realize she has her plasma cannon right? That thing is BFG lvl and possibly higher, considering its stated to be able to take out a small building, it proved by feats to one shot a fire truck and sent a term flying tons of meters away through walls and emp it

I'm not saying Doomslayer can't win against the T-X, its just unless Doomslayer pulls out the BFG right away, hes most likely not gonna win as everything else other than his physical stats matter little to the T-X

#45 Edited by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: I don't currently have the energy to respond right now, expect a response soon though. :) h

#46 Posted by Killerwasp (17583 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside said:

@killerwasp: I don't currently have the energy to respond right now, expect a response soon though. :)

If you don't want to respond its fine, half the time I'm too damn lazy to even write a response so I know the feel lol

#47 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp:

You're telling me a Plasma Rifle and the energy weapons wouldn't be as useful, if not moreso? The Gauss Cannon, BFG, and Plasma Rifle are way more effective then an RPG would be. You also consider that in Terminator 1, the T-800 even doesn't get destroyed by explosions, yet is easily taken out by a sniper rifle in Genisys, twice, in one shot. The T-1000 was destroyed by Molten Steel, which should be obvious, but then again in Genisys is destroyed by hydrochloric acid. Its been shown that ginormous explosions, unless they are huge mushroom-cloud types, are not the way to kill these guys, so obviously RPG's would not work. Energy weapons, blunt force trauma, and huge powerful rounds of fire have been known to kill a lot of versions of them, Doomslayer has all 3.

Hell, in the future energy weapons were all those guys used, they're incredibly effective against all versions of Terminator. Even if we ignore how powerful those weapons are, especially against Terminators, there's still the matter of pushing the T-X back, hell it could keep the T-X pinned for some time, considering we're talking the shotgun fully upgraded, super shotgun, chaingun.

Loading Video...

If you're going to argue that it can't pin her down, then I'm sorry, but you're wrong, because through-out the movie you see her pinned down by things like shotguns and mere electric shocks multiple times, stopping her in her path, hell a superpowered magnet held her for several minutes:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Even if we're ignoring the idea that the Doomslayer can hold his own in H2H combat for a long period of time (which I'll get to, trust me), I'm not confident that after being pinned down by a significant amount of fire-power, the T-X will be able to get to the Doomslayer before he can launch off a BFG blast, which should kill the T-X in one shot anyway, if not 2 or 3. 1 will significantly slow the T-X down, 2 will completely immobilize it, 3 will kill it, without even the slightest shadow of a doubt.

He was able to break out of steel chains with relative ease without being in a suit, just in his skin:

Loading Video...

Thats what he can do, without the suit, with the suit his strength, durability and speed are increased to beyond superhuman levels, you can see him casually punch through a thick concrete wall here:

Loading Video...

You can also see him wielding something akin to a hellish electrified blade, which should do serious damage to the T-X if it hits.

Now we get to why the Doomslayer can hold his own in H2H combat. As shown above, the Doomslayer is incredibly strong, he's also incredibly fast, and strong once again, ripping off the leg of something 10x his size, and jumping far distances:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Some of his kill moves up close, these are not gameplay mechanics because they are straight up set moves he can do, which come out the same every time:

Loading Video...

Clearly he's able to punch demons (which are definitely more durable then humans) jaws clean off and turn their heads into mush, including sending their bodies flying with a single punch. As well as ripping them completely in half outright.

He's also extremely durable, as seen here he can become outright immune to explosive damage, yes it says explosive barrel damage, but explosives are explosives, no? And since these aren't superficial gamey upgrades, they apply to the Doomslayer and the upgrades the suit has: https://www.ign.com/wikis/doom-4/Suit_Upgrades

He can survive falls in the game from any height in the game (provided they aren't outside of the game's perimeters of course).

In the game there's this bit of information, which is false, but I think it means that it's unable to be damaged by anything earthly:

Praetor Suit codex:

(UAC REPORT FILE: HGFLTGTV)

"Additional relics were found in the tomb alongside the Doom Marine. Some incantation tablets, and an ancient combat suit which was given a name: the 'Praetor Suit'. When found, it was encased in an inscribed stone tomb. The suit was extracted from the rock, cleaned, and subjected to numerous tolerance tests, and found to be almost impervious to any damage. It appeared to have some mechanical function as well- small receptors on the gloves and chest plate that attracted Argent plasma and dissipated it through capillary tubes in the substructure. Markings on the armor were also consistent with images of a man (or humanoid) seen in several of the tablets and stones found on other expeditions. The same markings were also noted on the Helix Stone,

Despite it being clear that the suit can be activated in some way, no method has been found to do it. It appears to be missing a component, likely the Doom Marine himself."

The Doomslayer is known to have killed a being called "The Titan", this is what it's skull looks like (its never encountered in the game as a live being):

No Caption Provided

A bit more info about the encounter:

Slayer's Testament:

(UAC REPORT FILE ZPHVM41A)

"None could stand before the horde but the Doom Slayer. Despair spread before him like a plague, striking fear into the shadow-dwellers, driving them to deeper and darker pits. But from the depths of the abyss rose The Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before. The Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Doom Slayer, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains. The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Doom Slayer's hand, but there fell the Titan, and in his defeat the shadow horde were routed."

Here's a video showing the first boss of the game and how powerful it is:

Loading Video...

You can obviously and clearly see how far it outclasses the T-X in terms of pure strength firepower.

Now lets talk about the weapons and how every single one of them is likely effective against the T-X, almost all of them are uranium-coated, some have super-heated and incendiary rounds, and all of them when fully upgraded are designed to pierce through super-strong reinforced armor:

https://terminator.fandom.com/wiki/Terminator_Genisys:_Revolution#Depleted_Uranium_Weapons

https://www.ign.com/wikis/doom-4/Weapon_Upgrades

As you can see they're fairly effective against Terminators.

Now, let's get to why Terminators, almost as a whole, seem to by... weaker, then the Doomslayer.

The T-X gets taken out by an admittedly huge explosion, but then gets pinned and severed by a helicopter which it couldn't move in any way, meanwhile the T-850 can barely hold up a reinforced steel door for long:

Loading Video...

Secondly, the biggest point probably, T-800's as well, are just generally not as strong as the Doomslayer... at all, not even close, or as fast reaction-wise, it's unable to strike Kyle Reese at one point and even when it hits him, his brains don't go splattering all over the place like you'd see from Doomslayer, he isn't able to rip him in half or knock his jaw off, he hit him hard as well, TWICE:

Loading Video...

Then we consider this, he's able to break through thick concrete walls, but only if he uses all his might:

Loading Video...

Meanwhile, as mentioned above, all it took was a casual punch for the Doomslayer to rip apart a much thicker and larger concrete wall.

The T-X has some powerful stuff to it, but it's clearly outmatched here, up close and personal or from a ranged perspective. Using his fists he's able to take out things wayyy bigger and probably 10x more powerful then the T-X. With weapons its a no-brainer.

Lastly, at the end of the day, you have to consider that the demons have been trying to kill the Doomslayer for "eons", and he fought them either bare-handed or with a sword:

Slayer's Testament:

(UAC REPORT FILE WMHVVFJ)

"And in his terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in his heresy was loyal to his evil cause. The wretch adorned the Doom Slayer in a mighty armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding. With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Doom Slayer set to banishing all that were left unbroken by his savagery to the void."

Slayer's Testament:

(UAC REPORT FILE H8UM66S)

"In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer."

You see him about to kill a demon without weapons here:

No Caption Provided

To top it all off, you have to come to grips with the fact that through-out the entire game, he either took everything said demon's could dish out, which means he took firepower far above and beyond what the T-X could ever be capable of doing... OR he avoided every single attack in the entire game, which could be possible, but I find it unlikely, its still incredibly impressive and means he was able to avoid all projectiles, blasts and attacks, some of which were speeds equal to or surpassing bullet-fire.

This is not a fighter, its a slaughter, the Doomslayer walks up to the T-X and promptly beats it to death, if not rips it in half outright.

#48 Posted by BalancedTruth (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X stomps

#49 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by BalancedTruth (1452 posts) - - Show Bio