VS

No Caption Provided

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sephiroth wipes the Doom Slayer from existence.

Zxzxzxzxzxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zxzxzxzxzxz

Doomslayer fought a multiversal demon he oneshot the entire verse..

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 takenstew22  Moderator

Been done. From what I've heard Sephiroth lolstomps.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer fought a multiversal demon he oneshot the entire verse..

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really have no idea about doomguys feats, huh? The father who is basically god said his lieutenants were going to destroy all of creation, If you know the sheer scale of the doomverse, you should know what that means.

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alfa251122: No people understand what they're talking about, doom isn't a mulitverse character. Stop.Wanking.Him.

On topic Sephiroth destroys

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alfa251122: No people understand what they're talking about, doom isn't a mulitverse character. Stop.Wanking.Him.

"Stop wanking him.'

You have no idea what you're on about. about "stop wanking him" I'm talking about novel version doom guy, Book of the seraph. In eternal, sephiroth stomps. But look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puviyn4a09M&feature=youtu.be It literally says it right here at 5:39. And it's not just a metaphor either. In another part of the codex, they explain how they mean the phrase "engines of creation" in a literal sense. Logically, "tore creation apart" should be literal too.

Prove he's planetary, Debunk it. If you say "its a hyperbole stop the wank" then you simply dont know what you're on about.

Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Windshieldwiper

@alfa251122 said:

@windshieldwiper said:

"Stop wanking him.'

You have no idea what you're on about. about "stop wanking him" I'm talking about novel version doom guy, Book of the seraph. In eternal, sephiroth stomps. But look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puviyn4a09M&feature=youtu.be It literally says it right here at 5:39. And it's not just a metaphor either. In another part of the codex, they explain how they mean the phrase "engines of creation" in a literal sense. Logically, "tore creation apart" should be literal too.

Prove he's planetary, Debunk it. If you say "its a hyperbole stop the wank" then you simply dont know what you're on about.

Alright, prove he's planetary? Why did he have to use guns on the Icon of sin? Why did he need a sword to put him down, why didn't he one shot mars himself instead of using the BFG? In fact I want you showing me him one shotting a planet. I want you showing me punching the ground and destroying a City. What? you can't? I wonder why... Because hes not a universal.... this is why people like you are a joke and ruin a good character. Doomslayer isn't a universal power, hes barely mid tier if we're being kid and thats low mid tier if that

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alfa251122 said:

@windshieldwiper said:

"Stop wanking him.'

Alright, prove he's planetary? Why did he have to use guns on the Icon of sin? Why did he need a sword to put him down, why didn't he one shot mars himself instead of using the BFG? In fact I want you showing me him one shotting a planet. I want you showing me punching the ground and destroying a City. What? you can't? I wonder why... Because hes not a universal.... this is why people like you are a joke and ruin a good character. Doomslayer isn't a universal power, hes barely mid tier if we're being kid and thats low mid tier if that

"why did hehave to use guns on the icon of sin"

I'm talking about Dark Lord DLC doom guy, not video game doom guy lol, that's like comparing saiyan saga goku to SSJB goku, or MCU thanos to 616 thanos.

"In fact I want you showing me him one shotting a planet."

ffs

In Eternal, he scales to the wraiths, who are probably multi continental scaling to the cosmic spear that impaled the planet argent d'nur. However, in the Ancient Gods DLC, he is about to fight the Dark Lord Davoth, who scales to his lieutenants via being much stronger than them. The father, who is basically God, knew that he would have to leave the physical realm "before their warring lieutenants tore all of creation apart."

No Caption Provided

All of creation = a multiverse in doom.

it's not a hyperbole either. In a different part of the codex, they explain how they "engines of creation" in a literal sense, refering to the multiverse. Logically,"tore creation apart" should be literal too.

"hes barely mid tier if we're being kid and thats low mid tier if that"

Dark lord DLC doom guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally any other doom guy combined.

Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alfa251122: Stop scaling and post evidence. That's the problem. According to this logic Zerg are universal as well as they would "consume" the universe via taking it over.... Point is show me doomslayer even in this DLC one shotting a city, a town, a planet. If he can't then the statement is nothing but words.

Prove all of creation is a multiverse as well and not just realms.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alfa251122: Stop scaling and post evidence. That's the problem. According to this logic Zerg are universal as well as they would "consume" the universe via taking it over.... Point is show me doomslayer even in this DLC one shotting a city, a town, a planet. If he can't then the statement is nothing but words.

Prove all of creation is a multiverse as well and not just realms.

"stop scaling and post evidence"

I already have lol.

"According to this logic Zerg are universal as well as they would "consume" the universe via taking it over"

Red herring, dont care.

"Point is show me doomslayer even in this DLC one shotting a city, a town, a planet. If he can't then the statement is nothing but words."

the vega core explosion was 247×hotter than the core of the sun or 6,669,000,000°C. The slayer just stood at the center of this explosion. Lava is 1,000°C to 5,000°C on average. That is 6,669,000 to 1,333,800 times less. The slayer could swim in lava all day long because he can't die by swimming in lava but by argent energy. However because of game mechanics he has to be killable or the game would not have.

Therefore he's sun level minimum.

Also, Prove it means nothing but words, They go over the meaning of "Creation" in a literal sense, referring to the multiverse in a different book, so explain why the words "The Fathers lieutenants would've destroyed all of creation" Is just a metaphor, and means nothing? Dark Lord is universal, and got fodderized by doom slayer who then proceeded to absorb him.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Doomguy have the speed to counter and keep up with Sephiroth? He is easily beyond bullet timing and all Doomguy uses is guns. Sephiroth also has spells, hax, mind/illusion powers.

Granted Doomguy seems indestructible and has insane strength but seems to have little else. I'd give this to Seph just cause of all his other abilities.

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer is multiversal+ while Sephiroth is multi galactic, Doom solos

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer is multiversal+ while Sephiroth is multi galactic, Doom solos

Idiot

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer is a street level fodder. Sephiroth oneshots.

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: Thank you for the compliment, appreciated

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: Thank you for the compliment, appreciated

Only an idiot would think that being called an idiot is a compliment

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: No need to be rude buddy when I've said nothing to you, but again thank you the compliment

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomguy still wins

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BruceWayne21

@mygod105:

Here:

• Made all the universes by his hand, and claimed he would destroy everything he created by his hand as well.
Loading Video...
  • According to Vega, the DOOM multiverse contains countless universes.
No Caption Provided
  • He transformed Jekkadinto Hell, and Hell is an extension of his power.
  • Bound by the forces of chaos, Hell is unlimited by the boundaries of space, time, or dimension. Hell itself is a living thing, an entity possessing certain undeniable sentience. Many worlds have fallen to Hell, each now bound to ruin, connected by pathways of darkness transcending space and time
No Caption Provided

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: So basically Davoth doesn't have many feats but he has some great feats, he is omnipresent with Incorporeal though

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: Before you say what are Davoth feats

Here:

• Made all the universes by his hand, and claimed he would destroy everything he created by his hand as well.
  • According to Vega, the DOOM multiverse contains countless universes.
No Caption Provided
  • He transformed Jekkadinto Hell, and Hell is an extension of his power.
  • Bound by the forces of chaos, Hell is unlimited by the boundaries of space, time, or dimension. Hell itself is a living thing, an entity possessing certain undeniable sentience. Many worlds have fallen to Hell, each now bound to ruin, connected by pathways of darkness transcending space and time
No Caption Provided

Your copypasta didn't impress me kidSavage21

Doomslayer needs massive technology to cause a Barely planetary attacks

His equipment is metal suits and few guns

So No , The idea that he is multiversal does not hold up .

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BruceWayne21

@mygod105: Didn't copy and paste, and never heard of Kidsavage21, and even if I did copy and paste, hey I still have feats for him, sooooooooo

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: Didn't copy and paste, and never heard of Kidsavage21, and even if I did, hey I still have feats for him, sooooooooo

Your feats are literally contracted by the fact that your supposed Multiversal being died to a shotgun, a normal shotgun .

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephirot makes a supernova in the Slayer's face.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: lol saying game mechanics somehow contradicts the lore and feats is ridiculous. Similarly i can also say that god like elderscrolls character can be killed with a iron dagger. So they might be only iron dagger level right.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: again? What are the opponents stats? Doomslayer beating that dude isn't impressive in the slightest if his stats are severely fodder. That's like saying scarlet witch can beat hulk without using reality powers,she would get one shotted,and what hax resistance does the doomslayer have?

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lilgodperv

@divyansh13: lololololol it's like you say that Ichigo isn't planet level as he doesn't have any on screen. planet level feats yet people put him on that level.

And doomverse is technologically advanced verse where they have energy like argent which is made up of souls that empowers characters. And i think you know what AP is right.

Doomguy literally fought and defeated icon of sin whose mere presence on earth was warping reality. And when he fought davoth, davoth was warping their fighting locations continuosly. And it's been clearly stated that Doomguy has half of davoth's powers.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: there is a difference between being a glass canon with good reality warping vs being somebody who can actually survive getting blasted by something and having good reality warping feats

I asked stats. Not shit like "oh he reality warps,totally not gonna get annihilated by somebody who has better stats+speed."

I asked for the dudes stat not reality warping stuff, I know about it already.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: if there was anything impressive this dude had that was not dying to fuckin doomslayer , I would concede .

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13: So everyone in the elder scrolls is a glass canon cause in game they can be killed by simple daggers while in lore and feats they are multiversal.

Dude this guy can literally walk on Lava. Can survive shot at light speed etc. And lololololol if doomguy can literally resist reality warping so what's stoping normal or physical attacks. And you should know that Doomguy and other demons are enchaned by argent energy. The same argent energy that is said to be indestructible as shields and can cut through anything as weapons like swords, axes or spears.

And in lore doomguy killed titans bigger than sky scrapers without any weapons and but naked.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth oneshots the street level fodder.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth negs

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer apparently got a bunch of feats while I was gone. And from statements he actually is multiversal.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv:

" So everyone in the elder scrolls is a glass canon cause in game they can be killed by simple daggers while in lore and feats they are multiversal."

Elder scrolls work on a lore foundation while you have to prove that doomslayer also have Multiversal AP to prove the Icon of Sin is Multiversal

Dude this guy can literally walk on Lava.

So can Kratos

" Can survive shot at light speed etc."

Don't apply direct physicals to fiction , a FTL or 10 time FTL attack in physicals would obilerate this planet but sometimes MFTL attacks in fiction have like...what ? Mountain level DC

" And lololololol if doomguy can literally resist reality warping so what's stoping normal or physical attacks."

Just because you resist god knows what level of reality warping doesn't mean you would not get buried by someone with far greater stats and power , reality warping resistance doesn't scale to durability

" And you should know that Doomguy and other demons are enchaned by argent energy."

Feats for the other demons and this specific form of energy ?

" The same argent energy that is said to be indestructible as shields and can cut through anything as weapons like swords, axes or spears."

Cutting through sword , axes and e.t.c. is supposed to be remotely impressive or something ?

" And in lore doomguy killed titans bigger than sky scrapers without any weapons and but naked."

Maybe city+ level feat? Depending on how capable those titans are , saying city is EXTREMELY Generous if they are just sky scrapper sized , this is a feat even kid Goku can replicate , probably

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidsavage21: universal/Multi Galaxy ( Sephiroth ) Galaxy > Multi Solar system > Solar system > Large star > Dwarf Star > large planetary > planetary > moon > doom verse >>> Kratos from what I have seen so far

Btw , Bayonetta have zero galaxy feats , at best is Large planetary by feats , and I debunked your Kratos copypasta multiple times in the past