Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@homicidalmaniac:

Not enough info on marco

Marco may not appear as much as Doffy,but Marco held his own against the Admirals,tank a hit from Garp,his healing factor is pretty darn good,and few others

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marco=Admirals>Doflamingo

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, despite fighting the Admirals, I still don't see why Doflamingo's strings wouldn't work on him.

He can control him, something that none of the Admirals can do.

Jmarshmallow

blastncruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Marco stomps Doffy. Besides, theres nothing in doffy's skillset to subdue Marco. He will just regenerate through anything. Besides, Marco already stalemated the 3 admirals very handily. :P

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo. Marco was unable to harm any of the admirals, and got freaking handcuffed mid battle. Stalemating admirals? Lol.

His regen is useless as Doflamingo uses haki.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need more feats for Marco to say smt certainly but its a damn close one

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo. Marco was unable to harm any of the admirals, and got freaking handcuffed mid battle. Stalemating admirals? Lol.

´!!!

lol @ marco = admiral

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Like the admirals did not use Haki. Yeah. You have no point at all. Do you even have any evidence Marco was affected by Haki? Aokiji was using them and I didn't see him affecting Marco. Sakazuki was using Haki. I didn't see him particularly affecting Marco. And then he got one shotted by Garp who did not use any visible haki? Yeah. I don't see Doffy so much as cutting, much less tagging Marco in a fight. XD

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo is overrated to the max smh.

Marco mid-low high diff.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mortein

Probably Marco, high diff

But DD could take out any other commander.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco's feats>>>>>Doflamingo's

Marco's hype>>>>>Doflamingo's

No Caption Provided

Gets scared at the mere mention of a Younko lol
Gets scared at the mere mention of a Younko lol

Marco mid to possibly very low high difficulty.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@itachi_totsukablitz: I agree with you. Marco is almost considered on equal terms with a yonko.

big part of a yonkos power is their entire crew/fleet, that was what the Gorosei was talking about not marco as an individual. this is a 1vs1 fight and marco didnt show anything impressive in the war (besides the regen power of his fruit)

he failed to do anything against the admirals, got one shotted by garp and got caught in kairoseki-handcuffs

by feats Dofo is so much > than marco

@themagicstik said:

Marco=Admirals>Doflamingo

marco=admiral?

no

@princearagorn1 said:

this

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: Works both ways btw. If he did not manage to scratch an admiral, neither did an admiral manage to scratch Marco...

Anyway, Marco blitzed Kizaru, worked his way around Aokiji and pretty much tanked hits from Akainu, hits that left a hole in Whitebeard. This is already much more than anything Doflo will come close to doing. This is what gives him the win. Superior physical stats. Strength that overpowered Kizaru. Speed to blitz Kizaru. And, Marco is pretty much a tank. I see a single hit proving too much for Doffy to tank.

So like IMO, easy win for Marco.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: didn't he fail to cut Jouzu?

He didn't even try, but I do not think he could cut him, at least not deep enough to inflict enough damage. But there are other ways to win.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol you sound like Doffy did smt more impressive than that

Unable to harm him?Just like how Kizaru did to Marco right?Only admiral that was clearly his superior was Akainu and I hope you are not putting him in the same league with the likes of Kizaru or Fujitora

He also has better hype than Doffy and since when Haki nullifies DF Powers?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@lowlaville said:

@mortein: didn't he fail to cut Jouzu?

He didn't even try, but I do not think he could cut him, at least not deep enough to inflict enough damage. But there are other ways to win.

I prolly did not bring this up earlier, but Akainu's punch which Marco tanked was the one he used to kill Ace. In other words, it was induced with Haki.

As far as Jouzu goes.... Doffy cannot cut him. He just got done blocking "world's strongest sword attack" without a scratch.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pierpat

guys, donfla not cutting jozu does not matter that much. Jozu could be more resistant to piercing/cutting attacks than other kind of hits.... it's not like marco has jozu's durability.

He can regenerate, but i'd suppose donfla could cut him.... marco never endured slashing attacks of that magnitude, right?
I'd still give the win to marco, he's been overall more impressive and if the fight takes long, he'll just keep regenerating....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo

Avatar image for just_passing_by
just_passing_by

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only one Marco actually lost to was Garp.. arguably one of the strongest characters in the series & my personal fave..
can Marco burn through his strings tho..?
if he can then I don't see Doffy winning this..

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Yes. Like the admirals did not use Haki. Yeah. You have no point at all. Do you even have any evidence Marco was affected by Haki? Aokiji was using them and I didn't see him affecting Marco. Sakazuki was using Haki. I didn't see him particularly affecting Marco. And then he got one shotted by Garp who did not use any visible haki? Yeah. I don't see Doffy so much as cutting, much less tagging Marco in a fight. XD

replying to the comment that marco 'handily stalemated' the admirals, when he didn't cause any visible damage, and when akainu was wiping the floor with remaining WB pirates, including marco.

And there is no reason why haki, like seastone, doesn't stop his regen.

Plus, nothing is stopping doflamingo from using his strings. Marco doesn't have advanced vision.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Speed. Speed Marco used to blitz Kizaru...speed he used to blitz Aokiji. I also doubt the strings can hold back Marco. Its not like they restrict DF powers. He's more than prove his physical might in the high OP tiers. iirc, Doffy backed down from a fight against a single former admiral. Marco went against 3....and certainly if your string theory is sound, Doffy would not have backed down from a fight.

And then, there's no way for Doffy to finish off Marco, with or without the strings. Marco on the other hand has his superior physical stats and speed to blitz and take out Doffy.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu never wiped the floor with WB pirates.Thats anime filler.In the manga he pushed back the lower commanders only iirc.

Also, Marco only failed to hurt Akainu after witnessing Ace's death which likely affected him badly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Speed. Speed Marco used to blitz Kizaru...speed he used to blitz Aokiji. I also doubt the strings can hold back Marco. Its not like they restrict DF powers. He's more than prove his physical might in the high OP tiers. iirc, Doffy backed down from a fight against a single former admiral. Marco went against 3....and certainly if your string theory is sound, Doffy would not have backed down from a fight.

And then, there's no way for Doffy to finish off Marco, with or without the strings. Marco on the other hand has his superior physical stats and speed to blitz and take out Doffy.

speed marco used to 'bitz' kizaru and aokiji?

Aokiji was literally chatting with luffy at the point:

And if you don't recall kizaru instance either, kizaru blocked his kick, and even commented on it.

Marco 'went against three'? So did pre-ts luffy. Did either of them do any notable damage? No. There's literally no way to say marco can go up against the admiral when akainu was literally wiping the floor with the entire group solo.

Cutting his head off with a haki kick while he's caught by the strings is enough.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Erkan12

Even Whitebeard's bisento and Vista's sword failed to harm admirals, admirals have different haki defense which is still ambiguous. That doesn't mean Marco is weak, his haki imbued phoenix claws are strong enough and his kicks are strong enough to hurl Kizaru and Aokiji.

His kicks are also strong enough to do this ;

Loading Video...

Marco wins this in a tough fight.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Don.

Jmarshmallow

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lowlaville said:

@itachi_totsukablitz: I agree with you. Marco is almost considered on equal terms with a yonko.

big part of a yonkos power is their entire crew/fleet, that was what the Gorosei was talking about not marco as an individual. this is a 1vs1 fight and marco didnt show anything impressive in the war (besides the regen power of his fruit)

he failed to do anything against the admirals, got one shotted by garp and got caught in kairoseki-handcuffs

Ah yes, because Dof didn't shit his pants against Aokiji, and fought against admirals with ease.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mortein

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

if you think marco blitzed aokiji then the fodder with the handcuffs blitzed marco

Why would you call Vice Admiral Onigumo a fodder?

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: Works both ways btw. If he did not manage to scratch an admiral, neither did an admiral manage to scratch Marco...

Anyway, Marco blitzed Kizaru, worked his way around Aokiji and pretty much tanked hits from Akainu, hits that left a hole in Whitebeard. This is already much more than anything Doflo will come close to doing. This is what gives him the win. Superior physical stats. Strength that overpowered Kizaru. Speed to blitz Kizaru. And, Marco is pretty much a tank. I see a single hit proving too much for Doffy to tank.

So like IMO, easy win for Marco.

marco didtn blitz anyone

if you think marco blitzed aokiji then the fodder with the handcuffs blitzed marco

aokiji was talking to luffy who was on the ground

kizaru blocked the kick

and akainu didnt use haki to hurt ace it was elemental superiority as mentioned by himself

the only one who got blitzed was Marco and that was by Garp

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco was second to the most powerful Yonkou while Doffy is at best 3rd to his less powerful Yonkou. There isn't enough fighting feats for either to really compare them past this.

I'd say Marco due to rank

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

Ah yes, because Dof didn't shit his pants against Aokiji, and fought against admirals with ease.

Dofo shit his pants? read that chapter again

thx

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: You can come and talk to me when Doffy has the guts to face a single admiral class. Marco took on 3. Give him some credit. He tanked blows from Kizaru, tanked a blow from Akainu, which previously killed Ace in case you are forgetting

Don't give me "talking to luffy" statement. Aokiji saw Marco coming. HE COULD NOT REACT.

Loading Video...

And, the "fodder with handcuffs" did not blitz Marco. He put them on Marco while he was preoccupied with Kizaru.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onigumo is no fodder lol.Him along with Momonga, Doberman and Yamakaji are legit top tier VA's from Roger's era.

Scaling from Vergo and Smoker,who both are mid VA level,they would give Luffy a hard/extreme diff fights. And he sneaked up on Marco while he was focusing on WB.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: You can come and talk to me when Doffy has the guts to face a single admiral class. Marco took on 3. Give him some credit. He tanked blows from Kizaru, tanked a blow from Akainu, which previously killed Ace in case you are forgetting

Don't give me "talking to luffy" statement. Aokiji saw Marco coming. HE COULD NOT REACT.

And, the "fodder with handcuffs" did not blitz Marco. He put them on Marco while he was preoccupied with Kizaru.

he tanked it thanks to his df and yes his df is impressive. Dofo was completely frozen by Aokiji and shurgged it off like nothing.

marco was preoccupied wth kizaru and Aokijis attention was focused on luffy, Princearagorn even posted the scan. a sucker punch is a sucker punch.

marco didnt blitz anyone

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: there is a major difference in two instances. Marco did not see that guy coming. Aokiji saw Marco coming. So when Marco tanks something, its his DF thats impressive? When Doffy does something, that somehow relates to the person? Doffy also used his strings to cut off Aokiji's ice.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: there is a major difference in two instances. Marco did not see that guy coming. Aokiji saw Marco coming. So when Marco tanks something, its his DF thats impressive? When Doffy does something, that somehow relates to the person? Doffy also used his strings to cut off Aokiji's ice.

just look at the scan princearagorn posted

aokiji didtn see him coming he is looking down towards luffy while he is trying to stab him again.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol people talking about Marco being Admiral level or not while there is argument for Doffy himself

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Marco and DD are not too far from the Admiral level, but Marco is slightly closer.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna say Marco here. Doflamingo wasnt willing to fight Aokiji in a one on one fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: "Marco took on 3"

There you go again. Aokiji wasn't even looking at him when Marco attacked. He was lecturing luffy at the moment. Robin shattered him when he wasn't paying attention as well. Does that mean she 'took on' an admiral? No. Aokiji was cheap shotted with zero visible damage, Kizaru blocked his attack, and no sold it. Marco, along with other whitebeard pirates, failed miserably against akainu alone. Exchanging hits in a war doesn't mean he will actually fight admiral isolated. In fact, the akainu part just proves that. Either he backs down like doflamingo did, or he's stupid enough to get killed. Your pick.