• 67 results
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Enemybird

I am currently in an argument on another site about who wins between these two.

Doffy

No Caption Provided

Vs.

Magellan

No Caption Provided

Rules.

Current Doffy

Random encounter ( which likely means basic knowledge )

Fight to Incap or Death

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oopsen

Doffy, post time skip luffy needed gear 4th to win and doffy still outlasted him and only lost due to pis.

Luffy was putting up a decent fight against Magellan before fleeing if I remember correctly and PTS luffy >>>>> pre skip luffy.

Magellan hasn't showed Haki so that's a big boost for doffy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD he has range attacks that can keep him from getting into direct contact with Magellan's acidic poisons.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy stomps all over Megellan, he was man handling post-timeskip Luffy who could solo his pre-timeskip self and crew with little effort. Pre-timeskip Luffy was giving Magellan problems, the Warden is outclassed in every way by a significant margin.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy stomps all over Megellan, he was man handling post-timeskip Luffy who could solo his pre-timeskip self and crew with little effort. Pre-timeskip Luffy was giving Magellan problems, the Warden is outclassed in every way by a significant margin.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Doflamingo stomps, his Black Knight potentially solos. And in regards to basic knowledge, I'm pretty sure every big time Pirate in the world has info on Magellan, someone as connected as Doflamingo surely knows everything he's capable of.

For the record I thought Doffy won. However what about the venom demon? Surely it can provide some defense against doffy's range

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy, and easily at that. Magellan is difficult for close range fighters, Doffy should have no trouble dispatching him.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity

Hm didn't think a Reddit post would make it this far.

To clarify CV if far more critical of feats than r/OnePiece & the discussion there would be vastly different here.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy, and easily at that. Magellan is difficult for close range fighters, Doffy should have no trouble dispatching him.

But the venom demon would poison Doffy's strings and destroy them, Magellan also has chloroball , Posion clouds and plenty of ranged stuf fwhich explodes into poison gas clouds that kill over time

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Just_Banter

@enemybird: It's dubious to even say that Magellan's poison would work on Doffy's strings, since it isn't corrosive. Even if we look past that and say it did, Magellan is still massively, massively outclassed in terms of speed and power, to the point where all his attacks are nullified since it's practically impossible for magellan to tag him.

No matter what way you look at it, Magellan gets decapitated after a couple seconds, though if he's lucky he could last a minute or so.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: It's dubious to even say that Magellan's poison would work on Doffy's strings, since it isn't corrosive. Even if we look past that and say it did, Magellan is still massively, massively outclassed in terms of speed and power, to the point where all his attacks are nullified since it's practically impossible for magellan to tag him.

No matter what way you look at it, Magellan gets decapitated after a couple seconds, though if he's lucky he could last a minute or so.

His venom demon can poison non toxic objects. Basically everything that comes into contact with it is poisoned. I dont know wat effect that would have on doffy's attacks but If Doffy is touched once in his demon form or if the poison gets on him in anyway its over and Doffy will die. I doubt Magellan could do that given Doffy's speed.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy stomps

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@enemybird said:
@leo-343 said:

Doflamingo stomps, his Black Knight potentially solos. And in regards to basic knowledge, I'm pretty sure every big time Pirate in the world has info on Magellan, someone as connected as Doflamingo surely knows everything he's capable of.

For the record I thought Doffy won. However what about the venom demon? Surely it can provide some defense against doffy's range

I doubt it, Doflamingo's strings have ridiculous power and durability, Overheat should slice right through the Demon and then Magellan. Also the stat gap is so large that Magellan can and will get blitzed before he can do anything. Black Knight still solos, Doflamingo himself doesn't actually need to fight.

Give Gellan some credit. He is the very feared warden for impel down, which housed two former warlords, a crap ton of level 6 inmates and Ace. He one shotted and solo'ed the blackbeard pirates. He beat Luffy, Ivakov & Inazuma 1v1 in the same day while having diarrhea. I dont think Gellan would win but he wont just get his head popped off like Croco-boy

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy stomps. Some of his crew could too

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy definitely wins, however im not as convinced its a stomp as others. The fact the Navy was leaving him in charge of impel down when WB could have attacked there says a lot. It also says a lot that all the level 6,5, 4.... prisoners didnt try to fight when they were more or less only facing him. Ivankov is pretty strong, based on fact he was willing to go toe to toe with Kuma. I would put him at, at least as strong as post time skip Sanji. The fact that him, Crocodile AND Jimbei altogether thought they did not stand a chance of beating him makes me think he is at least comparable to Doffy. I also disagree with Luffy giving him trouble. Magellan really didnt seem overly bothered by Luffy, he was just in no hurry because he knew Luffy had no escape. In addition to this when he transformed literally everyone BOOKED it. I think he was more surprised when Luffy hit him then hurt. The fact is he was clearly superior to Jimbei and Ivankov, two mid tiers. That is enough to at least put him in higher tier. In fact i can see him giving Doffy mid difficulty. Doffy wins due to speed, but if he does get tagged he is finished.

I definitely dont think any of Family would even stand a chance. Pica maybe but we saw magellen poison could go through stone so i would imagine he just floods entire battlefield to kill Pica.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Magellan had poison so potent it melted the stone walls and objects it came in contact with.

His poison can be gas or liquid. He's being underestimated on the ability front here. However in the Stat department he is highly outclassed. If DD was to blitz and physically assault Magellan he'd end up poisoned while Magellan no doubt harmed would endure. From there is the latter's fight. Over heat should do give the win to the Joker to

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magellan took down Blackbeard's crew!!! lol

Loading Video...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@enemybird said:

Give Gellan some credit. He is the very feared warden for impel down, which housed two former warlords, a crap ton of level 6 inmates and Ace. He one shotted and solo'ed the blackbeard pirates. He beat Luffy, Ivakov & Inazuma 1v1 in the same day while having diarrhea. I dont think Gellan would win but he wont just get his head popped off like Croco-boy

He has a fearsome reputation but Blackbeard at that time had no speed feats, he and his crew were also taken by surprise and didn't even attempt to fight back and Ivankov and Inazuma aren't on Doflamingo's level. Magellan was tagged multiple times by pre-timeskip Luffy and struggled with him, Doflamingo wins and it's a stomp. You might see this as exaggerating the power gap between Doflamingo and Magellan but here is the basic principle:

Anybody who struggles with pre-timeskip Luffy doesn't stand a snow ball's chance in hell against Doflamingo.

Blackbeard still doesn't have speed feats, What he does have are insane durability feats and he was still one shotted. Nobody else he has fought took him down in one hit including whitebeard even though Blackbeard was taking twice the damage when hit with the quake bubble. I think its safe to say Gellan and is deadly.

Like I said he beat some of the toughest people Pre time skip.

Luffy No explanation needed

&

Ivankov

Sanji was no match for Ivankov pre timeskip even though Sanji was going all out.

Zoro trained by Miawk

Sanji trained by Ivankov

Luffy trained by Rayleigh

Its safe to assume Ivankov is no slouch.

Loading Video...

Your last statement isn't necessarily true. It was said by crocodile that there is no way to tell how Devil Fruit powers will fare when pitted against one other. Rubber vs Lightning / Wax Vs Venom. So just because they stuggled against luffy doesnt mean they cant win against Doffy

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy definitely wins, however im not as convinced its a stomp as others. The fact the Navy was leaving him in charge of impel down when WB could have attacked there says a lot. It also says a lot that all the level 6,5, 4.... prisoners didnt try to fight when they were more or less only facing him. Ivankov is pretty strong, based on fact he was willing to go toe to toe with Kuma. I would put him at, at least as strong as post time skip Sanji. The fact that him, Crocodile AND Jimbei altogether thought they did not stand a chance of beating him makes me think he is at least comparable to Doffy. I also disagree with Luffy giving him trouble. Magellan really didnt seem overly bothered by Luffy, he was just in no hurry because he knew Luffy had no escape. In addition to this when he transformed literally everyone BOOKED it. I think he was more surprised when Luffy hit him then hurt. The fact is he was clearly superior to Jimbei and Ivankov, two mid tiers. That is enough to at least put him in higher tier. In fact i can see him giving Doffy mid difficulty. Doffy wins due to speed, but if he does get tagged he is finished.

I definitely dont think any of Family would even stand a chance. Pica maybe but we saw magellen poison could go through stone so i would imagine he just floods entire battlefield to kill Pica.

I agree with everything you said.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magellan's poison is corrosive

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy stomps

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@enemybird:

Blackbeard still doesn't have speed feats,

Yeah I'll stop you right there. Blackbeard at that time had no speed feats, his durability to blunt force and explosions was impressive but if he'd have been fighting Doflamingo he'd have gotten blitzed and shredded. Speed is almost everything in One Piece or at least one of the most determining factors of a fight, proven by almost every single fight since it started.

Your last statement isn't necessarily true. It was said by crocodile that there is no way to tell how Devil Fruit powers will fare when pitted against one other. Rubber vs Lightning / Wax Vs Venom. So just because they stuggled against luffy doesnt mean they cant win against Doffy

Devil Fruits aren't everything though are they? This idea is true up until a point, when you view Crcodile's statement it's 100% accurate only if you completely disregard the stats of the people involved. Enel couldn't do anything to stop rubber yet you'd expect someone like him to have a stat advantage over Luffy at least, but no he was completely dependent on his Devil Fruit and Luffy outright blitzed him, twice I can recall from the top of my head.

So just because they stuggled against luffy doesnt mean they cant win against Doffy

Sure if you focus only on the Devil Fruit and ignore the stats of the people involved. Doflamingo has a profound stat advantage over Megellan, the speed gap is ridiculous.

Zoan types are said to be the best Fruits for close quarter combat and the more carnivorous the animal model the deadlier the fighter will be, yet Luffy a paramecia took down Lucci because of a stat difference made possible by his Devil Fruit.

So yes someone slow enough to get tagged multiple times by pre-timeskip Luffy doesn't stand a snow ball's chance in hell against Doflamingo.

Enel?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Enemybird

@leo-343 said:

@enemybird: Thread already got made, Doflamingo stomps.

Once again he got blitzed twice by pre gears Luffy, why is he a threat to Doflamingo?

I saw that thread, you were the only person who thought it was a stomp.

He didnt get blitzed lol I literally just saw the fight. Luffy couldnt touch him except when he bounced his attacks off the wall and again towards the end when Enel became that giant thing. What makes you think Doffy can dodge lightning? Because he cant.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoFo stomps

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Enemybird

@leo-343 said:
@enemybird said:
@leo-343 said:

Once again he got blitzed twice by pre gears Luffy, why is he a threat to Doflamingo?

He didnt get blitzed lol I literally just saw the fight. Luffy couldnt touch him except when he bounced his attacks off the wall and again towards the end when Enel became that giant thing. What makes you think Doffy can dodge lightning? Because he cant.

He got blitzed just after he realized his DF wouldn't work on him and he stood there and got kicked in the stomach and he got blitzed at the end when he got tagged by a giant golden ball. And even if he didn't, he was getting matched in speed by pre gears Luffy and got tagged multiple times, what is this 'Luffy couldn't touch him nonsense'?. You are completely out of your mind if you think Enel is anywhere close to Doflamingo in combat speed, he gets blitzed and cut to ribbons.

No Caption Provided

Lol.

But be my guest and bump the thread, I need a good laugh.

And no...several people thought it was a stomp, one even went as far as to call it a mismatch, unless you're talking about a completely different thread.

Enel didn't get blitzed. He was under the impression that Luffy's punches wouldn't effect him so he stood still.

No Caption Provided

You should re watch the fight your memory seems to be a bit foggy on the details. Enel blitzed Luffy.

No Caption Provided

The golden ball thing happened after Enel turned into the giant

That thing you posted of Luffy dodging his attacks. I mean sure Luffy dodged but Luffy shut his brain off and couldn't attack in that mode. Luffy wasn't even trying to dodge is was more like Enel just missed.

When i say luffy couldn't touch him I was referring to ....

SKIP to 4:50 (Enel is clearly faster and Luffy couldn't do anything)

Loading Video...

Luffy had to bypass Enel's Haki to tag him. Which Doflamingo would also have to do. Enel's Observation Haki feats are above Doffy's So its foolish to say Enel would be blitzed. Enel has never been blitzed. You example was clearly not a blitz but a tag.

You want to disagree for the sake of it. Luffy did not Blitz Enel as you say.

Enel also wont have to use a spear on Doffy he will use his Lightning which unlike Luffy, Doffy has no answer for. Enel wins against him. Sorry

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel can stomp everyone in the Strawhat crew except Luffy.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel can stomp everyone in the Strawhat crew except Luffy.

Thats a fact jack

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@enemybird said:
@leo-343 said:

He got blitzed just after he realized his DF wouldn't work on him and he stood there and got kicked in the stomach and he got blitzed at the end when he got tagged by a giant golden ball. And even if he didn't, he was getting matched in speed by pre gears Luffy and got tagged multiple times, what is this 'Luffy couldn't touch him nonsense'?. You are completely out of your mind if you think Enel is anywhere close to Doflamingo in combat speed, he gets blitzed and cut to ribbons.

No Caption Provided

Lol.

But be my guest and bump the thread, I need a good laugh.

And no...several people thought it was a stomp, one even went as far as to call it a mismatch, unless you're talking about a completely different thread.

Enel didnt get blitzed. He was under the impression that Luffy's punches wouldn't effect him so he stood still. You should rematch the fight your memory seems to be a bit foggy on the details.If anything Enel Blitzed Luffy

No Caption Provided

The golden ball thing happend after enel turned into the giant

That thing you posted of lufy doding his attacks. I mean sure Luffy dodged but. Luffy shut his brian off and couldn't attack back in that mode.

When i say luffy couldn't touch him I was referring to ....

4:50

Loading Video...

Clearly you want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Luffy did not Blitz Enel as you say.

Enel also wont have to use a spear on Doffy he will use his Lightning which Doffy has no answer for. Enel wins against him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow Enel beat the early pre-timeskip Straw Hats, I guess Doflamingo has no feats to top that. I swear the One Piece debaters are going downhill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:

Oh wow Enel beat the early pre-timeskip Straw Hats, I guess Doflamingo has no feats to top that. I swear the One Piece debaters are going downhill.

Nice strawman, Dickhead. Nobody made that argument.

Lol flagged.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#40  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@enemybird: No need for the insults. It's a warning on the matter.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is sad makes me not want to debate/defend OP anymore

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magellan gets shat on.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go for Doffy if he decides to kill Magellan before he gets poisoned.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Magellan is pretty impressive. Unfortunately it's hard to know how he would deal with haki..

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 juiceboks  Moderator

Doflamingo still stomps.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on feats doffy based on scaling & context of da series magellan

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo has the perfect Devil fruit to fight magellan, Dofla should win as far as feats go. It's hard to gauge how strong Magellan really was with his awakened form.