-50 Feet Apart

No Caption Provided
onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Donna would probably lose to Rogue because close combat is a recipe for her to drain. She also loses to Storm who is too versatile for her and to Iceman who she cannot put down. It is a toss up between Donna and Betsy. Betsy needs to land a blow with her TK weaponry to shut down her nervous system

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think she wins against everyone except for Iceman, Rogue, Betsy, and maybe Storm.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Gets wrecked, multiple members can be a serious issue for her

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

I think she wins against everyone except for Iceman, Rogue, Betsy, and maybe Storm.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets wrecked, multiple members can be a serious issue for her

It is 1v1 Rounds expect for the 2 duo matches of Colossus And Kurt, and Wolverine and Cyclops

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gmorto said:

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men for the Win.

-Get rid of Storm, Iceman and Rogue and we have a very interesting battle.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

As everyone here has said, Rogue, Iceman, and Storm are the ones she most likely loses to (though I'd think that last one would not be able to take too many hits from someone as strong as Donna). And yeah, Psylocke can TP her (though I would think she would lose in an up-close fight given the massive stats difference).

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@shroudofsorrow said:

As everyone here has said, Rogue, Iceman, and Storm are the ones she most likely loses to (though I'd think that last one would not be able to take too many hits from someone as strong as Donna). And yeah, Psylocke can TP her (though I would think she would lose in an up-close fight given the massive stats difference).

Current Betsy Braddock (Former Psylocke) has Captain Britain's stats and is a solid telekinetic with psi-weapons that can neutralize nervous systems on contact

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses to Iceman, probably Storm and possibly rogue....although Rogue is a 50/50 due to lasso and just not being as good a fighter

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men for the Win.

Donna not VS them all at once. Just 1v1 matches expect for the Colossus and Kurt, and Cyclops and Wolverine rounds

No TP for Psylocke

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee: Then in that case I'm not sure why so many people are saying Psylocke wins. Betsy without TP is street-level or a bit above it. I don't see how she's beating someone so far above her in physicals without telepathy.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:
@mooty_pass said:

X-Men for the Win.

Donna not VS them all at once. Just 1v1 matches expect for the Colossus and Kurt, and Cyclops and Wolverine rounds

@shroudofsorrow said:

No TP for Psylocke

Her TK has the same effect. Most TK attacks act in the way of TP.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: TK doesn’t attack the mind directly though. And her TK would have to be pretty powerful to overcome Donna’s durability. I would still assume Donna would beat Psylocke without telepathy.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhm I think she wins every round except for iceman, rouge, and Storm. I feel like it’s 50/50 with Betsy, if she gets in close she’s done for due to the stats difference.

No offense but her physicals as captain britain don’t compare to Donna’s physical showings in my general opinion. She could maybe last a hit or two but she’s going down and being overwhelmed physically for sure.

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhm I think she wins every round except for iceman, rouge, and Storm. I feel like it’s 50/50 with Betsy, if she gets in close she’s done for due to the stats difference.

No offense but her physicals as captain britain don’t compare to Donna’s physical showings in my general opinion. She could maybe last a hit or two but she’s going down and being overwhelmed physically for sure.

What are Donna's feats again because if we're simply scaling her off other characters than Betsy should be roughly around the same level as Donna. Betsy might no have the most flashes feats as CB but considering she scales off characters like Brian Braddock, Rogue and Furies.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee: Then in that case I'm not sure why so many people are saying Psylocke wins. Betsy without TP is street-level or a bit above it. I don't see how she's beating someone so far above her in physicals without telepathy.

I don't see a street leveler contending with the likes of Rogue and Colossus with her teke. Her teke is pretty powerful as she has released a teke blast that Rachel couldn't match at the moment, harmed Hercules with a teke punch, staggered and forced back Magneto through his shield. Her shields have also taken attacks from Magneto, Merlyn, Jinn and Furies so Donna is definitely going to struggle against Betsy’s teke.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

I don't see a street leveler contending with the likes of Rogue and Colossus with her teke. Her teke is pretty powerful as she has released a teke blast that Rachel couldn't match at the moment, harmed Hercules with a teke punch, staggered and forced back Magneto through his shield. Her shields have also taken attacks from Magneto, Merlyn, Jinn and Furies so Donna is definitely going to struggle against Betsy’s teke.

Betsy was amped by jamie and she lost that amp after she got back her TP.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@purplehairedni1 said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

She didn't lose the amp she just didn't use her teke to the fullest due to the fact that if she did her psi powers (Telepathy) would come and go if she did. But after getting her potential unlocked and extended by AOA Phoenix which restored her telepathy back to its original levels she started using teke again. Any evidence to suggest she lost the amp to her teke abilities.

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:
@mooty_pass said:

X-Men for the Win.

OH!!! Ok, gotcha.

Donna Troy Loses to: Storm, Iceman, Rogue and Captain Betsy although it will be a long fight.

Donna Troy Wins to: Cyclops/Wolverin, Colossus/Nightcralwer, Mirage and Armor.

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:
@mooty_pass said:

X-Men for the Win.

OH!!! Ok, gotcha.

Donna Troy Loses to: Storm, Iceman, Rogue and Captain Betsy although it will be a long fight.

Donna Troy Wins to: Cyclops/Wolverin, Colossus/Nightcralwer, Mirage and Armor.

What version of Donna is being used? If she can avoid contact with Rogue she wins. Does current Rogue have the durability to not be KO in one hit? She also has the lasso and her magic sword depending on the version being used. Storm may have great damage output. But her body is far more vulnerable. Donna is faster, if she lands the first hit she wins. While storm can't one shotte her.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@agent41: You have to ask @samgee who is the OP of this thread on what Version is being used.

Current Rogue has the durability to take a hit and keep going. And will drain Donna all at the same time. As for Storm yes one hit will do her in. However, Storm is way too versatile and will dish out multiple forms of Energy faster than Donna can react. And keep her distance.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She loses

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By agent41

@agent41: You have to ask @samgee who is the OP of this thread on what Version is being used.

Current Rogue has the durability to take a hit and keep going. And will drain Donna all at the same time. As for Storm yes one hit will do her in. However, Storm is way too versatile and will dish out multiple forms of Energy faster than Donna can react. And keep her distance.

I see. I haven't been keeping up with Rogue status quo.

Donna's speed and reflexes can give her the win if she can blitz storm. Between the 2., Donna is the one more likely to get the first reaction.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mage101

@mage101 said:
@purplehairedni1 said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

She didn't lose the amp she just didn't use her teke to the fullest due to the fact that if she did her psi powers (Telepathy) would come and go if she did. But after getting her potential unlocked and extended by AOA Phoenix which restored her telepathy back to its original levels she started using teke again. Any evidence to suggest she lost the amp to her teke abilities.

No Caption Provided

Looks like new information to me but don't blame me, it's not like marvel always demonstrates Betsy's full telekinetic powers like jean or Rachel.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@agent41 said:

Donna's speed and reflexes can give her the win if she can blitz storm. Between the 2., Donna is the one more likely to get the first reaction.

Storm's reaction speed has gotten a whole lot better, so I would not bank on a speed blitz. Donna's speed get's cut in half considering she has to deal with Gale Force Winds, Lightning, Blizzards, Air Pressure etc. When it comes to Air Superiority Storm is top dog. Storm's powers activates less than a conscious thought. By the time Donna wants to move she gets spun around in a Tornado. Donna has too much to deal with which is why she loses.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@purplehairedni1 said:
@mage101 said:
@purplehairedni1 said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

No Caption Provided

Looks like new information to me but don't blame me, it's not like marvel always demonstrates Betsy's full telekinetic powers like jean or Rachel.

No Caption Provided

That's because it's actually a character trait.... But since we are on this topic when was the last time Rachel flaunted her telekinetic abilities to their fullest ?

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1:

That's because it's actually a character trait.... But since we are on this topic when was the last time Rachel flaunted her telekinetic abilities to their fullest ?

I will say in the xmen gold series, i maybe wrong but on a total comparison rachel's TK is more utilized than betsy and betsy has had three solo series where she was the star of the three.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: TK doesn’t attack the mind directly though. And her TK would have to be pretty powerful to overcome Donna’s durability. I would still assume Donna would beat Psylocke without telepathy.

Psi bolts can be pure telepathic or telekinetic energy. Telekinetic weapons cause physical damage or mental. It all depends on the user some tk attacks can affect the mind.